You Fuck'en Guys Ruined My Pussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just give me a minute to get my hair washed."

"Sure," said McGill, tonight is Saturday night, you know what that means."

"I'm here for you, dear hubby, always."

The Professor smiled. Urgent to urinate, he clipped his flaccid cock in between his forefinger and thumb to keep from pissing on the floor.

McGill silently said to himself, "I wish this dangle were big enough to fill her donkey hole, but it is what it is. Life is what it is. Maybe I should order an electric dildo to get her off. They have some biggies on Amazon. Maybe she'd like that."

"Ok honey, come in," Mary was blond and nude in the shower. He looked at her perfect breasts, a treat for the eyes of an elderly husband. He unclipped his fist from his leaking cock and pissed with a few fits, and starts, into the small sink, ending his piss with a slow dribble.

"Oh God, use the toilet," Mary moaned.

"I couldn't wait; I was desperate. Don't worry, I'll clean it out."

McGill turned on the hot water and cupped some water to wash the sink and his pissy cock--"Love ya, honey."

"Love you too," said Mary, but her mind was already planning to plant Portnoy's oak tree in her donkey hole. After all, a woman deserves to have her vagina filled to the brink, at least every so often.

"I'll go out and see if the dimwit has finished," said the Professor, pushing his puny member back inside his shorts, zipping them up, and heading out to the garage.

"He may be a bit slow, McGill, but he does get the job done," Mary shouted from the shower, the running water obscuring her words.

"Whatever you say, hon."

When he finished the installation, Portnoy stood in front of the garage door, opening and closing it.

'

"Still a little stiff?" said the Professor.

"Whad'ya mean?" said Portnoy, looking down to make sure his erection wasn't showing."

"Do you want some WD40?"

"Yes, I found a spray can in here," said the big guy, "the can is kinda dirty, but the oil inside is clean; it should do the job." The plastic spray nozzle is long gone, but it still sprays."

"I'll buy a fresh can next time I go to town," said the Professor.

"This'll do for now," said Portnoy.

"Thanks for taking the Missus with you. She hardly gets out with all the chores here."

"She's a lovely lady. She treated me very well, Doc. Whenever you have a problem, I'm here to help you and Missus."

"Thank you for that. I have a long list of things to do, so I expect to keep you busy for a while."

"If I spoke out of turn yesterday, please forgive me. An old guy can use some young blood around here."

"I guess," said Portnoy, "I guess."

"So, big guy, what do I owe you?"

"What ever you say, Doc. I feel real good that we got the thing taken care of."

"Thank you for that. An old guy can use some young blood."

"I guess," said Portnoy, "I guess."

"I got a long list of things you can do around here. I expect we will see a lot of you.'

"I sure hope so," said Portnoy.

THE END

Dear Reader, If you were amused or excited by this story, please give it a 5. Otherwise, turn off your computer and have a good night.

Your comments are always appreciated.