All Comments on 'You Have To Tell Dad!'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 212 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pure idiocy! I believe half of these stories are written by 10 year olds. I could go into all the reasons this sucked but I'd be here for hours and adolescent BS like this isn't worth it.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
@anony 01/10/22 — “revolting and insulting.”

The author does say Bill was that occasional tornado/force of nature. I knew two guys, one in college and another just post college. One apparently had a huge cock (he claimed it, and later I heard some of the women we worked with claim it) and he estimated he’d flirt and proposition 20-40 women a week, and get turned down (and sometimes slapped) by ~17-38 of them, which leaves him bedding 2-4 of them per week. He had no qualms about hearing “no”, he’d just go to the next girl (often times her friend sitting next to her). He would sometimes have 2 dates scheduled per night. This was on top of his Playmate-hot girlfriend, who knew he slept around, but put up with it.

The other guy had movie star looks, and a movie stars personality. Think a Spanish looking Johnny Depp. He had a good reputation with the women, some of whom would nearly throw themselves at him. Girls would approach him in the university library and leave their numbers. “Do you know her?” “No, never seen her before.” “But she just gave you her... never mind.”

So I knew two guys who were sort of like Bill, so I can easily imagine there really are guys like Bill and the women who go for them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This author is a lazy writer who has been recently writing a lot but should stop. Please

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellover 2 years ago

Big Bill doesn't exist LOL

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterover 2 years ago

My gut says this story was rushed to publication. You needed a pre-reader, an editor, an extra set of eyes. It felt disjointed, jerky, discontinuitous. I have a feeling you didn't start with an outline. If you did, you didn't track the continuity.

Really good story. I would love to see this story properly edited.

The buildup to Roy working his 'magic' on Bill was a disappointment. You state Bill was killed at Roy's behest, but after the fact. It's not difficult to kill, nor is it difficult to hide a body, but you only inferred and didn't write it out.

I gave you 4/5 because of what I explained above. You're a much better than average writer but this story did not show your potential.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In that Big Bill was an irresistible force that no woman could stand against, Psycho Roy should have been satisfied with killing him and then taken his wife back.

MbgdallasMbgdallasover 2 years ago

Well that was disappoint.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

its in the DNA....Moms a whore so was she. Find a corner and profit from it. Otherwise just fuck off. As For Roy, Bill got off easy. Should have gone to prison and become someones bitch then have the permanent solution applied after he got a taste of his own medicine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Should have been a hole beside bill's and the son told they ran away together.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 2 years ago

should introduce that magic cock with some of the magic pussies in some of these stories

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bull. Sick excuses for infidelity. "Bill Snider" characters don't exist; unfaithful whores do.

🌟

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You can take the skank out of the trailer park, but you can't take the trailer park out of the skank.

OffshoremannOffshoremannover 2 years ago

Juvenile, one-dimensional, meatheadedly brutal misogyny. I can’t think of one single thing I like about this story I’m afraid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

kinda mad he didn't rat the mother in law, lisa and donna out

usaretusaretover 2 years ago

Interesting, but not great. Wish you washy unknown ending.

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 2 years ago

I'm always amazed by the excuse and concept of not having a choice or control over your own actions. Roy decides Bill had some magic power, therefore none of the women are responsible for what happens? How's that work?!

And she admits to him, if Bill were there, she'd fuck him in front of her husband, cuz goshdern, I just can't control myself. And he (the killer ex-marine) is literally like,"huh. Ok, then." He calmly leaves the wife and shows no emotion until he feels bad for killing the dude, cuz he's a pussy magician tornado?!

And then her and her mother are both, "oops! Lost your marriage! Oh well. Let's go fuck him,!!"

Come on... this is kinda dumb.

I can hear the MC in a monotone bored voice - she was my best friend... and now she's gone....womp.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

No

Should have outed the other women.

Sex god!

Lust! What do other authors call it but sluts want big cock

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Who is this idiot who says Bill Snider types don’t exist? They do I saw them as they hit on the married women at work. These women acted just like Janet’s work group. They discussed how good their lover was. The women here really went after this guy. He was married but I guess his wife didn’t want to lose her “big cock” husband so as long as she was satisfied she didn’t care what he did. This weasel destroyed more than 20 marriages over the years at work. Great real life story.

servant111servant111over 2 years ago

Good...but ending was stupid. The whole thing just makes no sense. This is basically an outgrowth of the magic slut ray type of story...where a perfectly normal long term wife... suddenly turns into an utter slut because of a big cock. That kind of stuff is rather rare...as normally, the narcissistic sociopathic disorder that undergirds the standard slutwife described in this one.. would surface earlier and would reveal itself by her selfishness and impulsive emotional behavior. Yes there was a seduction..but frankly that kind of verbal teasing is normal... Her reaction showed that that sociopathic slut was just below the surface....which doesn't make sense as there was absolutely no other triggering circumstances.

Maybe there really are big cock sluts...but these type of slut whore wives show out much earlier.

Anyway, the cuck husband's immediate decisive actions are choice...

4 stars

trance00trance00about 2 years ago
Narcissistic Sociopathic Disorder?

It's two different things. Narcissistic Personality Disorder and Sociopathy. Narcissists have a pathological sense of self importance and entitlement that allows them to do anything to anybody for their own benefit without shame or guilt. Sociopaths do not have ordinary human emotions or regard, see other as only resources to be manipulated and used, to the extent that some even kill for personal pleasure and satisfaction. Two different mental disorders, but they are the worst two types of people you can meet and they can screw up, even end, your life, one way or another.

As for the story, it was a variation on the magic dick/Martian slut ray story that is common here in the LW section. However, on the bright side, it was well edited, well written, and engaging. I enjoyed reading it. Thank you, demander.

Rancher46Rancher46about 2 years ago

Storyline was sad where it went, after being caught and confessing to her husband and having a possibility of reconciliation she does it again. Then she regrets it in the end, but then again, she apparently didn't love her husband and family enough to control her slutty urges. Sadly, she got what she deserved, kicked to the curb sitting in her 1-bedroom apartment reflecting how much she gave up. Writing was good, but the storyline sucked. 3 stars

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

These "Loving Wives" are rarely sorry enough and rarely take responsibility for their path of destruction. There's almost always something other than themselves to lay at least part of the blame on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

"Oh, I found a mythically large cock, and my brains just got sucked right of my head. "My bad." If you get in the situation of even being in the presence of another man's bare cock as a married woman, you've ALREADY cross the line. And why is it always, always, always a 'big cock' in these stories? Are there really that many authors with micropenis issues out there? Sure seems odd that they all end up married, despite that issue. Hmmm.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 2 years ago

Bupid stitch. And it turns out the son's girlfriend is a slut. That's going to work out real well when that blows up and fucks up mom and dad's relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

A slut will find a cock to cheat with, no matter who's it is. A story well done, no spelling or grammar problems that I found. Creative on the sexual changes of Bill.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

If the reader accepts that a wife and mother, caught and rescued by her own son would not be able to control herself and still would cheat on her husband and children, then this is a good story, definitely well-written. I don't want to accept the premise; I don't accept that the average wife would not reject an overbearing asshole like Bill. In truth, Janet never was a good woman, just a slut-in-waiting. Too bad she fucked up her family. I would like to hear a bit more about her life went post-divorce; she definitely deserves to be miserable and I'm sorry her kids even speak to her.

As for Bill, he got what he deserved. Why just beat up a prick like him. If he fucks up someone's life and family, like he did Roy's, death is a perfectly appropriate fate. I just hope it was long and painful.

WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShitabout 2 years ago

I’m having trouble believing that a 16 year old son, who caught his mother cheating, reconciled within a couple of months.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Most women run from a huge cock. Good grief it hurts them. The mother subplot was silly. Did he tell the husband's of the other women? If not he is as bad as his wife.

3 stars

DickSnugfitDickSnugfitabout 2 years ago

Ridiculous! STUPID Story, -STUPID Plot! -STUPID Storyline! Unbelievably contrived! Ludicrously implausible, from start-to-finish! Talk about `Once upon a groan!' Story only suitable for the Brain-dead, or those who have had a double-lobotomy, twice!

mfbridgesmfbridgesabout 2 years ago

What no one believes that a woman can be turned into a slut during a 3 hour period. lol

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 star - violence always gets a big fat ZERO - especially for this stupid story

Plus you also get 1 star to lower your average score.

You can delete my comment BUT you can't change the score

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShadesabout 2 years ago

Thanks for the story. enjoyed it.

Jack99Jack99about 2 years ago

5 stars - Violence against an idiot like Bill always gets a big fat 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yeah, what Jack99 said, violence against the bad guy ALWAYS gets 5 stars. Violence solves everything.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Violence solves everything when applied ti remove somerthing only violence will remove. women cannot make their own decisions in this world.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

They could have just cut 3 quarters off Bill’s cock. People would then him Little Bill, lmao. That would have hurt Bill more than death!

Pasqual_ClementePasqual_Clementealmost 2 years ago

I agree with nixrox's comment from about a month ago. While adultery is a terrible, despicable act, but, it does not deserve a death penalty. The fact that Roy got away with it makes it worse. Yes, I know this is fiction and no actual person(s) were harmed. Still the idea itself is awful.

-

Pasqual

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This is a sad and pathetic storey. The problem is this is the usual stuff from this author. A man has a magic pheromone for women. One story OK loads, well, try something new. Same plot different story.

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOdalmost 2 years ago

You stuck this Long its Just pure Miracle.

Boy O Boy what a waste of Time.

waltdeewaltdeealmost 2 years ago

I LOVED IT! Finally, a cuck that stands up for himself instead of wanking off.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

the death sentence was a bit too much, much like the length of this story. Good that her Son caught them and took the cameras, rest was same old.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Many BTB authors in the Loving Wives category make some attempt to explain (but not necessarily justify, although some do) why an otherwise loving and faithful wife would simply lie back and with only token resistance spread her legs to be fucked or kneel and start sucking cock for some semi-otherworldly super-cocksman. This story doesn't attempt that beyond the..."I don't know why but I become a slut just looking at his cock". Given the rather rudimentary character development of the main protagonists that was probably a wise decision.

I do not fault women for "falling in lust"--they're as justified in doing so as a guy; equal opportunity and all that. With the divorce rate at roughly 50% of all marriages one would think that a little more communication and awareness of human failings would seep into all our brains, but that doesn't seem likely.

Liked the story; wish it had had a different (happier) ending, but c'est la vie. And I have no problem with the "disappearance" of the Cocksman; I would have made sure he'd been castrated and had his super-dick cut off and stuffed down his throat before he bled out though; and that somehow that fact was conveyed back to all the (formerly) happily fucked wives. Might have caused them to be a little more cautious the next time.

But probably not.

Kudos and many thanks for the tale. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Should’ve released all the information on all the other adulterous sluts!

ZK

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

You do seem to like a BTB story. Too many super power personalities for my liking. One male is the super magnet of sex that women can't resist. A wife who turns sex into a challenge the super cock must conquer and a husband with friend who can identify any problem and the make it disappear. I know: it fiction. On the picky side a living proof-reader might save you from using a real word the is totally out of place or missing altogether.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Sometimes “frontier Justice” is fully justified. Snider was a thief. Stole from work, stole from clients, and made a game of stealing married women.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Nonsense that spoiled idea of a decent plot (guy going through the whole off by the word of mouth).

First, sex is mostly about fantasy, it is never as good as fantasy about it. So, there are no Casanova anywhere, only fantasies about them. After sex it is always worse than before because the fantasy is missed.

I understand that going over the top is a "rule" on LW, in particular in BTB stories but ... if you really want to become a good writer you need to motivate characters and you did not do that.

And you really need to drop that infantile supermen committee plot vehicle, it is overused and stupid.

PorterrhPorterrhalmost 2 years ago

So what is this authors ultimate message … that Roy is the better guy for simply murdering Bill, even though the latter was a better and more accomplished lover…

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This story was very well written typos at times too. Creative and clever as well. Men like Bill really exist, I've seen it work before. Someone that any man wouldn't think anything about, could walk out with just about any woman.

Slick742Slick742over 1 year ago

Another gem.. too bad Roy never knew what hit him. Thanks D. 5*

Hiram325Hiram325over 1 year ago

Costs were imposed upon the thief who took what wasn't his...

silentsoundsilentsoundover 1 year ago

Second time and one star. Writing and entertainment was good as usual for this author but you made literally all women into something less noble than pond scum.

There are actually quite a few women who are human with great character, integrity and self control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I would have greatly preferred that no murder was included. Besides, it's too easy an out for the bad guy. He should have lived long and poorly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing how the women in this story all have no brains, willpower, or self esteem. I get it was a story. I get that Big Bill was a sexual supernova but the turning point where Janet suddenly exclaims she is a slut and tells Roy that Bill owns her until he is through with her is just beyond. Way over the top. Thr author makes women seem like they are a sack of hormones. Life is not that simple. Especially since Janet knew what her husband was like.

SatyrDickSatyrDickover 1 year ago

[02.10.22]

'The Picasso of Pussy' = Flippin' GENIOUS!

11/10!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not a bad story, a bit fed up of the seducers having to possess super huge dicks, black or otherwise.

Why can't it be a bit more real, a bloke with a bit bigger than average dick, who has the gift of being able to chat up a woman and just know how to press a woman's buttons in bed.

As for consequences of being caught out, I always feel more satisfied when something bad happens to the seducer and he has to live to regret his actions or at least the fact he got caught.

Feel sorry for the other poor husbands in this story.

I give it 4* for the fact Roy didn't just sit back and accept his wife being a slut

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Virtually all the women written by this author have some unnatural all consuming big cock (or special technique) obsession, usually after many years of marriage, despite having productiv,, stimulating sex lives with their husbands. It makes no sense. Unless it is tantric and a one in a million encounter, a husband would always be objectively better able to perform barring a tiny dick or ED because he knows his wife and what makes her horn and what makes her orgasm. A guy tolling up with 2 more inches doesn't necessarily overcome thr experience and knowledge behavior assuming that the husband had actually putting something into their sex life

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hmm... better dead or better removing his balls, dick, fingers and tongue...?

The first way, Janet knows he's been punished.

The second way, what a great message to send to others of his ilk.

Having gone the first route though, they should have sent pictures to the *wives* at least... let them fear for the rest of their lives that they might lose the lives they *used* to love more than some guy's cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This supposed writer demonstrates the utter lack of ethics and morals so common . The condonation of the sex had by the married women through the Mc remaining silent and not telling the other husbands is the most despicable behavior of all. A wronged spouse has the right to know. Decisions mad after that can at least be made with lll facts available. Remaining silent just enables the bad behavior. This writer is a gutter dweller and anyone who thinks that not telling is acceptable behavior is the same. Just complete and total trash.

Buster2UBuster2Uover 1 year ago

5 Stars to the Writer for A Great Story, Great Writing, Great Drama, and a happy ending. Except for the Cheater who couldn't keep her panties on. LOL these morons that have commented before me sound like they are watching a true life story. This is "Erotic Fiction" Folks. This isn't real life. Get a clue! If you get wood, that is just a bonus! Good Job Demandor! Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Decent story, but the fact that the WIFE made the betrayal, then, her only consequence was walking away from the marriage, was irritating.

'Big Bill' did not betray his vows, she did.

phill1cphill1cover 1 year ago

OH GOD!! Sex is such NOT a physical act alone. The notion that some odiously charactered sex god could be all things to every woman is a fantasy.

The women who were captured by this freak were all just weak-willed puppets, with no intellectual capacity to be captured so easily. Even in the best of sexual relations, there has to be some element of excitement that transcends the physical. I'm not jealous but it seems hardly realistic for the villain to be so good with every woman. Too many shapes, sizes, and mental eccentricities. For example, I had a girlfriend (miss her very much) who would be totally grossed out at the notion of sharing a something that had been in some other woman (or man, probably, though the subject never came up). So, no. contrived and not realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Amazing. Even with the cliche of the sex god getting killed, you still wrote the husband as a cuck wimp.

“ It made him sad, because he didn't blame her all that much. ”

Bullsh*t. You suck for writing this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Assuming that the sex Janet enjoyed with Big Bill was the thrill this story created then it is plain to see that Janet is the ultimate loser because she will never be able to have the sexual pleasure that she had with Bill again and she destroyed the love and family that she had with Roy. Janet may have the memories of a well received screwing but that will be the only thing she can look for in any of her attempts to find pleasure or love with any future sex partners. Just as Roy knew Janet would be thinking of of Bill any time she was in bed with him leaving her disappointed with their love making the same will be her fate with any future lovers she might turn to for excitement and sexual release. Plus she will remember the loving husband and son she lost for a big magical dick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Just tell me, Bob. I have a need to know here."

.

That's the MC talking to his friend about the MC's wife. Then he doesn't tell the other husbands about their wives on the videotapes? No tickee: no washee.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The big tell, if we didn't already know, that this twaddle was written by a male author was all of the female characters completely losing all self control and moral compasses at the mere suggestion of a larger than average penis. This author also clearly suffers from some acute form of cuckold angst, as demonstrated by the 'Big Bill' character. Bill is every cuckold fetishist's worst nightmare and hottest fantasy all rolled into one; a supernatural super stud that no wife can possibly refuse. Finally, as this nonsense got progressively more ridiculous we reached the point where Janet, having been kicked out of the family home by her husband, her marriage hanging by a thread, her relationship with her son at tipping point, her nerves shredded and Bill revealed as an evil, marriage wrecking predator decides that none of that matters as much as getting to sample Bill's mesmerising endowment. And just when you thought it couldn't sink any lower, Janet's mother provided the cherry on the icing on the cake by becoming involved in this pathetic circus.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Roy should have sent the proof of the other cheaters to their husbands. The husbands deserved to know what garbage their wives were so they could go find better women.

114FSO114FSOover 1 year ago

Stupid Cunt. She got exactly what she deserved. And to top it all off, the divorce laws are stacked against the male. Equal Right between the sexes, ya right. There is no such thing. As a lawyer once said, Divorce for the man is the Fucking they get for the little fucking they got during the marriage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This is just unbelievably stupid. The whole “force of nature” thing. A previous comment is right - this was written by a cuckold wannabe who can’t bring himself to admit it.

jsch1947jsch1947over 1 year ago

Great story. However, what happened to Bill? That would have earned a 5th star.

Bill was pepper sprayed then tranquilized.

Killing him was unnecessary

Making him a eunuch would have been more educational for all. A tie-wrap and a filleting knife. A Lorena Bobbitt plus a gelding.

The good part of this story, you understand how helpless, how unprepared, many women are to a highly skilled seducer. It's as much a mind fuck as a physical fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Janet got what's coming to her, especially not only returning to Bill's home for more sex, but telling her husband that she'd do whatever Bill wanted, including fucking him in their bed. But Roy shouldn't have had him killed, just severely maimed with pictures sent to Janet & her co-workers. Then alert the other's husbands as to their wive's affairs. They deserve to know, & what happens is up to the men.

---> After getting the divorce petition, Janet told the other worried women that her case with Roy's a "special" case & was doomed from the beginning. Too bad Roy didn't show how "special" he was in alerting the other husbands. Along with the sent pics of Bill, the women would've known how "special" Roy was!

---> However, in the end, showing that all these women are defenseless against a guy with a big cock & sexual abilities is a lie against (i believe & hope!) most all women. Yes, there're some that qualify, but again, I'd hope most don't. As such, this somewhat ruins an overall interesting story. Should've had some balance. So 3 stars. Bob

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I agree with the comments from the anom several days below me. Janet did, indeed, get what she had coming to her. In telling Roy, upon her return to the house, that she'd do whatever Bill wanted her to do, just about sealed her fate. Moreso, the overnight & repeat visits to the asshole cemented it. She thought that Roy would divorce her, & she forced her hand. How dumb can a bitch be?

I also agree that he shouldn't have killed Bill, just severely beat him & maimed him. Make it so that he couldn't fuck any other woman. Then yes, tell the other women's husbands about their wive's betrayal. What happens then is up to the individual husband. But definitely send to both Janet & the other women pics of the "sex god" totally banged up. Nice touch (tho Roy wouldn't know it: those pics arrive when he's out of town on that business matter, but after Janet tells her co-workers that her case with Roy's a special case. That would shock those cunts.

Likewise, I do hope that most women aren't like those suggested: that they'll do anything for a big cock, even destroying their marriage. One anon discussed divorce & equal rights, the latter which's none. Men should unite to change that. Women shouldn't get the house, kids, etc., when THEY betray a loyal husband. I'd also think that the equal rights feminists would agree, but I could be wrong.

However, I disagree with the rating. The story was interesting &, except for some punctuation errors, well written & thought out. Enough to up the grade to 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

LW adage: When in doubt take a shower and eat pizza.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Stories like these—and there are more than just a few—support the notion that females are nothing more than dumb cunts. That, when coupled with the notion that males are nothing more than opportune cocks, society is nothing more than a gaggle of cocks and cunts jostling for position, that the decorum which defines a society is melting away under the heat of the resulting friction at approximately the same rate as the amount of clothing that females wear when out and about. It would seem that the trajectory of our civilization is headed back to the place from which it came. It is difficult to root for any other outcome.

HighBrowHighBrowabout 1 year ago

An unhappy Femdom agitprop tale. There are men and women who have such an effect on the opposite sex. They change your priorities. No one knows how it works, but if you meet one, you feel it immediately.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Ok. This was an interesting story. But I don’t buy the “ I had you once, and now I’m your sexual slave “ bullshit. When I was dating, I was in relationships with probably 10 different women. And dated maybe another 15, casually. And this was from an age of 16, till 25 when I got married. And there wasn’t a single one, that could have caused me to betray my wife. Pussy is pussy. It’s not gold plated. If one of my relationships ended, by my choice or theirs, I sucked it up, and moved on. So I do not believe the wife in this story could not control her urges. People make up a story line, to cover their bad behavior. That’s all this was... 3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good & enjoyable, but emotional story. Janet's giving up her family by getting fucked by Bill. She even says that she has no defenses where Bill's concerned, & would fuck him in their bed if he was there. All which shows that either she has some sort of mental problem- becoming a slut for a big cock, or her love of her husband wasn't that strong to start with. While most women probably would think about having sex with somebody like Bill, I'm sure most wouldn't even step in that direction. Also, her saying she's his slut after only a couple hours is another point in her not being mentally there.

Toward the end of Janet & Roy's talk, she said there could be an open marriage, which he said no to. Then, she said, they'll just split. The slut's ruining her marriage for a short term sexual relationship (wound up being much shorter than she imagined!) with that scumbag. Roy should've remarked on her apparent not caring much after her remark, but he didn't.

So when she sees Roy with Terry, his gf & her mother, she gave up reconcilliation thoughts. Seriously? The time for that was when she came to dinner to talk to her husband, not after saying, "well, then I suppose we'll split", or something in that nature. Again, I'm not inferring that there's men & women who have a strong, sexual pull to the opposite sex, but that overwhelmingly- or so I dare hope- most won't fuck up their marriages. But then again, it's said that divorce is around 50%, so what the fuck do I know? (I say very sadly)/

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The story was good, interesting, but the writing was atrocious!! Punctuations missing or misplaced, words missing, sentences framed as if Demander thought to write something afterwards. And sentences with only two or three words. No re-reading, checking, or anything else. Just posting the story & let it flow. Almost childlike.

. There's many good points by commenters. While there's the thing that one man or woman could have that sexual magnet about them to some people, those affected also have the choice to fight it, to say no, but definitely not risk their marriage. To write that a woman becomes a slut, slave, or whatever, because of a sexual experience makes women basically brainless.

. The wife in this story wanted extra-marital affairs. She also though her husband would go along with it, however begrudging he was. She even told him what the guy wants he'll get from her. Not the woman that wants to keep her marriage. Then she sees him with his son's girlfriend's mother & knows all is definitely lost. I also agree with a couple of anonyms that the hubby shouldn't have killed the guy, but severely hurt or castrate him. Something to make him think before continuing, if possible. And the other husband's should have been told of their betraying wives.

. "Picasso of Pussy"?? I still laugh at that! I unfortunately have to agree with one anonym writing about LW stories as a whole, in which the guys are just cocks looking for women only to fuck, while the women are cunts looking for guys. Well, my friend, that IS what LW stories are meant to be. However, they also seem to be more real than made up. Both being single or married, & not worried about the after effects... until it comes. And that civilization seems to be returning to it's (unwanted) roots. However, with about half the married couples getting divorced, it seems that anonym is correct.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

The cheating cunt actually went back snd finished the deed despite what it did, not only to her husband, but also her son? Fuck that. Ron should have arranged for Janet's slutty ass to disappear along with Bill to make it look like they ran off together. I wouldn't let that bitch anywhere NEAR my son after what she did to hurt him.

shadrachtshadrachtabout 1 year ago

Weak story with a weak wife who never had any remorse. Even at the end, it was vague. Not an enjoyable tale whatsoever.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So she got hit by the proverbial Martian slut ray and the husband had him killed. That's the plot?

Only twist was the son catching her the first time.

Sorry not much of a story.

Three stars even though it had the making of much more.

RimmerdalRimmerdalabout 1 year ago

Cliched, Tropes. Weak.

silentsoundsilentsound12 months ago

Your stories too often portray women as nothing more than goats in heat.

The premise is flawed.

Pappy7Pappy711 months ago

Gave you 4 stars, pretty good story and the husband absolutely stood his ground. Someone said that the wife never did show any remorse and that was not a true thing but I think that anyone who will do something like that within a marriage doesn't have any remorse available to show. Maybe sorry they got caught but mostly sorry they got penalized for it. I don't know what would have raised it to a 5 for me, I'll think about it.

AkSh4BloOdAkSh4BloOd11 months ago

Very true.

I have seen it happen.

The main reason behind the whole thing being humans are vulnerable. And we aren't immuned to temptations.

Humans are so pathetic in this way that you wouldn't believe how common of a occurrence it is.

I blame no one . But I say it to be pathetic.

My thoughts are why do you even put yourself in that kind of situation if you know what would be the consequences.

The thing is we are attracted to shiny and colorful things. But those things are poisonous.

So stale and non exciting things are best in life.

Luckyguy1965Luckyguy196510 months ago

This story is very sexist. Like if waves his big cock women will fall at his feet .I have news for you guys we are the weaker sex. No man has a chance

kirei8kirei810 months ago

If the guy can be disappeared, why not the slut too! And Roy be damned for not sharing with the other hubbies and his father-in-law. No respect at all for him. They all needed to know, then make up their own minds, not by a fucking cuckboy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Making Bill disappear, I understand. Not making Janet disappear, and letting her live the rest of her life with regret and the consequences of her actions, I understand. But not telling the other husbands? That makes me lose all respect for Roy. He's clearly a black/white kind of guy with a rigid sense of right and wrong, so I just dont get him not telling the husbands and letting them decide for themselves.

vanyevanye9 months ago

Didn't bother reading past the first section here. The youngest son is 18, the daughter is a sophomore in college, so around 20. Mom is 39, Dad is 40. They met in college, and Mom had several boyfriends and flings while in college before she met him. Dad is an ex-marine. The timelines don't make any sense. Just couldn't finish this, because of that.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Terrible for all

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA8 months ago

I am sure some readers are happy Bill is eliminated and frankly so am I. This is the 1st of your stories I have read. You need a working outline if you are going to proceed. The comments below are correct your time line incinerates badly and the story cascades down from there. ... Sorry NO MAS...

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA8 months ago

Sorry one more thought...I think Janet's learned behavior has no remorse. Size queens are wildly stupid and actually they thrive on the idea and not the sex.

AllNigherAllNigher7 months ago

Interesting story. I did enjoy it. I know it's fantasy but I just don't buy the guy who can get any woman at all and I don't buy she loved her husband but had no issue telling him she would always drop everything to go fuck this other guy.

I would have liked to see the mother get hers and the husband if the other wives. Sorry, unless he drugged them they'll be looking for another hookup the way none had regrets.

All that said, while fantasy... I think there's an issue that many guys really believe this is how women are.... Which drives these myths when it is more likely someone like him raped most of their "conquests" or at the very least coerced then in some way.... sad but probably true....

Nevertheless a mostly enjoyable read.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

If this guy is such a badass and compiled a dossier, especially considering his special friends, why not take the guy out before he had a chance to seduce his wife. Hell, he had him on the theft before the motel incident. Get the guy sent to jail and he isn’t screwing people’s wives. Or just kill him like ended up anyway

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Average

Magic cock my ass.

Simply a big cock and big cock sluts

Never give high marks to any wimp who even thinks about not knowing or telling on cheaters. USMC Vietnam and no hiding about or from the truth. We have almost all politicians doing that every day

WargamerWargamer6 months ago

I took a point off you because you allowed a reconciliation between the kids and the slut and you allowed the slut mother to comtinue cheating on the husband.

What should have happened was Roy told his kids about the further adventures of their slut mother and ruined their relationship with their mother forever, she deserved that.

Roy should have told the husbands of Donna, and Tiffany. Those guys deserved to know about the slut wives. He also should have informed his father in law about his wife Nellie and given him some choices as well.

The story stayed at 4/5 because it was dark. I only can hope Bill found out why he was being executed. He deserved the fear.

Still 4/5

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19815 months ago

Yet another story acting like a woman cant resist being seduced your a fuckin moron to think that if the husband truly showed his wife he was a man and his wife still fucked another man is cause she wanted to fuck another man and it's as simple as that she wanted to fuck him she didn't care about her husband or family if she did she would have never fucked him

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19815 months ago

To AllNigher i totally agree with your comment even if a guy like that didn't rape most of them the women wanted to fuck another man rather cause there husband wasn't a man or she just didn't care a married woman who would fuck another man who isn't her husband doesn't care about her husband nor her family and writers like this one who writes stories saying the shit he said in this story that women can't help but to be seduced by someone that its not there fault is bullshit and they are part of the blame that fuled the myth there trying to tell women its ok to fuck around on there husbands my wife read this story with me and her comment that is such bullshit even my wife said the woman didn't care about her husband

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous