All Comments on 'You Have To Tell Dad!'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 212 Comments (Page 3)
Hardday1953Hardday19535 months ago

In certain circles guys like Roy are real! So be a good little boy and enjoy what you have! For Janet and some men, they just don't learn, sad but true. Remember the truth in time will find you out.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So dumb but better than a lot of the other LW stories, which is saying a lot. Silly woman throws everything away because of a big cock? Even admits she'll be a slut for him in front of her husband. Very ridiculous. Clearly not quite right in the head. Of course I don't expect LW stories to ever quite track with reality so I can't be too harsh here.

RuttweilerRuttweiler5 months ago
I took a point off…

… because it made no sense to me. I’ve known plenty of women, and the whole “I’ll destroy my life and family for a big cock!” trope has never come up.

Then I took another point off for “the cowardly man who can’t stand the idea that another man has had sex with his wife and that she might compare her experience” bit.

Then I took another couple of points off because I just can’t stand weak, whiney men that destroy themselves instead of holding their own and fighting for their family.

So, what, 1 star? Seems about right.

RimmerdalRimmerdal5 months ago

Yawn. All of them.

haltwhogoestherehaltwhogoesthere4 months ago

Kinda diedat the end...

oldtwitoldtwit3 months ago

Oh the burn back could have been a bit stronger.

Liked the idea

26thNC26thNC3 months ago

Great story. I love the way Roy disposed of Bill, but he should have visited some of the same damage on Janet too. Biggest miss was not sharing video evidence with other husbands.

DormayVooDormayVoo2 months ago

Your best story to date. Miles ahead of your other stuff. Great plot.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Yet another big-cock slut. Need a new trope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I mean nobody bis this stupid right?

Man or woman?

Spouse confronts you about a person that you are attracted too. Warns you. Says it'll ruin your entire life.

And you still fuck the whore or the man whore?

Like there is something magical about a big dick? Or some big tits? Or there's a magical pussy?

Give me a break.

This author has a standard trope. Standard kind of storyline. I just don't buy it.

Sure people have affairs. Sneak around. Have one night stands. Slip up and make mistakes.

But premeditated and in your face cheating just because they cannot resist the "magnetism" of some magical dick? To the ruination of their entire life and family and future?

Not buying it.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago

So, the ex-wife just walked away. She needed to have her feathers badly singed at the very least. All of the husbands whose wives had partaken of Bill should have been given a heads up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous