All Comments on 'You Have To Tell Dad!'

by demander

Sort by:
  • 211 Comments
Cringo31Cringo31over 2 years ago

A good BTB story and an interesting premise of the Don Juan ability to seduce any woman. The loneliness Janet felt at the end is what she deserved but even then still wanted the affair. The only issue was the other men should have been given the tapes and found out their wives cheated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You keep getting more disgusting in your stories as u grow more senile...not many years for u to be brain dead I think?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bill is now the Pablo Picasso of purgatory !

WetheNorthWetheNorthover 2 years ago
Nice even story line

No histrionics just stick to the story

Feoalex81Feoalex81over 2 years ago

An women say they are smart, fuck up a good life with a happy family for some strange dick, im sorry im not forgiving my mom if she had done something like that, the apple doesnt fall far from the tree the mom was also a slut just like the daughter

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What's with LW authors, that continuously show women as mindless creatures, that get hypnotized over a sight of a big penis?

Harryin VAHarryin VAover 2 years ago

interesting story but it doesn't work that way.. If the husband is kind attentive getting the job done good looking smart and clean... The vast majority of women are not going to risk all that for a big Dick

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story wish a lot more supposedly cock magicians ended up like Bill Snieder (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

4 stars

Would of loved to read about the torture and death of Building. Also should of let other husbands know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"She couldn't blame him. Too bad it hadn't happened earlier. He hadn't saved her this time."

She's an adult. She was married. And didn't have the sense to know right from wrong?

NOBODY can save you of you're that kind of stupid.

And it's somehow HIS fault?

That cunt is dumber than week old dogshit.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

If only.... on the one-year anniversary of her Wednesday night, Janet would've received a package dropped off by a street person ("A man gimme hunnert bucks to deliver this! I ain't even see the guy! Honest!") of Big Bill's dried and stuffed member.

.

Roy seems to have felt like he destroyed a national treasure or killed a unicorn. What 'evs. 5/5!!

francemanfrancemanover 2 years ago

Wow! What a story ! big cock syndrome.

It's true. When a woman sees a big cock, she loses all her brain, her intelligence, her thinking skills ...

Thank you to all the authors of Lit for constantly reminding us of this through all his stories where the lover has a huge one.

For all those who feel in danger of their wives falling into this sex trap, I have the solution:

- put out your wife's eyes or marry a blind wife.

Not seen - not caught.

Humor 🤣

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

What a dumb stupid bitch, she got what she deserved. The only difference that would’ve made this BTB better is for the other cheating married sluts including Nellie to be exposed to their husbands as well. Given their natures they will cheat again and destroy their families. Better it is done now.

Scores 4/5

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

a story idea for lovers of big cocks.

a wife having a husband with a good device a little above average, being an excellent lover (gentle- considerate - enduring energetic), hears discussions of girlfriends about the pleasure of big cocks.

Paf: syndrome started.

From there, she becomes unfaithful, always looking for bigger and bigger cocks.

To end up having a vagina that has become so dilated and unresponsive that she no longer takes pleasure, and sees her sex life shattered.

In the meantime, her husband learns of the betrayals, he made her move to the guest room, he moves in his wife's best friend to become his sexual partner and life partner under the eyes of his wife.

2 quotes to this:

- who steals an egg, steals an ox.

- The frog who wants to be as big as the ox.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

3 stars, if Roy had sent the videos of the other women with Bill to their husbands, especially Nellie’s video, I would have given a higher score.

silentsoundsilentsoundover 2 years ago

Too stupid. Sorry.

Unless this is sci Fi, it isn't working.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 2 years ago

Oh no, not he magic cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyable.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Basic story was interesting. You walked a tightrope between reality type actions and over-the-top actions.

ie The whole "army buddies killing some guy for him". Where exactly was the revenge? We never got to hear what was done to him. Just implied. Plus, ALL the cheating wives got off clean, except for Janet. What about their husbands? Don't they have a right to know? Yeah, you threw a bone and said 3 other divorces... out of how many affairs? So, no major public fallout at all.

Stay away from offering legal points re asset split in a Divorce. No, he wouldn't be able to say that "he's getting the house". Married over 20 years? Youngest was an adult (18). House would be sold and value split unless one was able to buy out the other's 50%. So, far, far, too many loose ends.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 2 years ago

Always enjoy reading your stories but off and on they have problems with the narrative not really "flowing" well. This story was one of them. I'm not sure if English is a second language and you don't always use an editor or you put more effort in some vs others? I did enjoy the story arc and loved that "justice" was served and how you presented it in a way that Roy "saved" other married woment from future failures. 4*

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Never thought slut genes can be passed on.

Apparently science hasn't discovered it yet since I haven't read it.

/

This is written well, I didn't like it much but it did stir some anger and disgust in me so I guess this was really good to kindle that kind of negative feelings especially anger...yeah mild disgust for a number of LW stories. I do skipped the sex part though on stories in LW since I got married in 2013, it doesn't take away much of the story so I skipped it.

/

There is something growing in me against @demander.

Dislike? I hope not. I do recognized the author as a very good writer, a few stories of his really provoked anger in me so I think he is good.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuover 2 years ago

Oh, I forgot ...

What happened to MIL Nellie? Or the father-in-law?

Probably Roy doesn't care about the sluts' (Nellie and Janet) family anymore.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

"He was also an ex-Marine, who had some time in as an instructor in martial arts." - Ex-Marine martial arts instructor? Please don't have that be a factor in the story! I never served, but from other things I've read, there are no ex-Marines. Once a Marine, always a Marine.

\

Is a man seducing a woman you want to be a customer really a thing? Isn't it usually the other way around?

\

If the women who submit to Bill work for her, and she knows what's going on, can't she reject the purchases if they're not good deals? And if they ARE good deals, why should he need sex to close the deal? Actually, shouldn't the women be able to make a better deal in exchange for the sex?

\

"Roy, I can take care of myself. There's no need for you to be involved." - Famous last words by cheating wives.

\

"(That was the note.)" - Took me a minute to figure this out. Why not just say that they left a note for him to text them, and he did?

\

"Roy couldn't help but get hard while watching this." - I'm torn on this. I HATE when guys get hard seeing their wife fucking another guy, but especially considering the other women it's similar to watching porn.

\

"I was careful. I never expected you to know" - That makes it better, how?

\

"Nellie wasn't as outraged by Janet's adventure as one might expect" - Nellie has a reason, weak as it might be, for her infidelity. Janet doesn't.

\

"Nellie was very curious about Bill, now." - Please don't have her mother chase Bill!

\

"The thrill of being humiliated and owned" - Why is it a "thrill" to be "owned" by an asshole, but she'd cut off her husband's balls if he tried to own her?

\

Sorry, too OTT for me.

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

What strikes me most about your story is that you pose the women as if they were horny idiot women who have nothing else in mind than to fuck the man with the "big cock". You couldn't sketch women more degrading. You don't even stop at her 66-year-old mother. As I said, degrading to women. I know loads of women who would hang you on your balls for it and leave you hanging to rot. I also notice that you draw your protagonist as a "saint" who thinks about why he has to protect other husbands who have been betrayed. How idiotic is that? He "removes" Bill and divorces his wife and has a ruined family, but he lets the other women, who have also betrayed their husbands, run free? That does not make sense. But it's your story. What I especially missed, you leave us completely in the dark why Roy has these resources that he uses. No explanation whatsoever how he got the money, what it has to do with his friends, after all they are helping him in a criminal way, and no information about his history. What a shame!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Janet & Nellie should have gotten the same medicine Bill got. Please make another chapter, about Roy & Dana, and maybe them having a late in life baby. Maybe Janet & Nellie will get their due in chapter 2... WONDERFUL WRITER, EXCELLENT STORY!

robinhodrobinhodover 2 years ago

Good story. The disappearance of Bill remains a good thing. I couldn't condone murder, so I comfort myself with the (unlikely) thought that he was persuaded to relocate to Australia.

I've known a couple of accomplished cocksmen in my life, and been amazed at their exploits, but still find it hard to believe the extent to which Janet risked everything. Nonetheless, It's the main plank of the story, so I accept it. Couldn't quite go 5 stars. No half stars, so 4. A good 4 though.

mainer42mainer42over 2 years ago

cannot get over the idiocy of the wife and mother but a good story nonetheless.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

Murder is ok; but adultery isn't?

What the fuck is wrong with you?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story, well written and presented. I dont understand them even having a daughter for all she was involved in the story, it would have been just as good without her in it. I understand this is pure fiction but i dont think a couple would treat this situation the way you wrote. I shoved my wifes lover through the dining room window in front of the state police, 18 days later i got out of jail and am finishing my life fairly happily. Take care all and dont sweat the small stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

dud ending, all that write up just to see it circle the drain.

Richie4110Richie4110over 2 years ago

It would benefit from a stronger ending. One that would answer some of the why questions. I liked the story that is well developed and interesting but I can’t get past 3 because of the hanging ending.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Who is Nellie?

someoneothersomeoneotherover 2 years ago

I know that we should not be too critical of authors, but authors submit stories and we take the time to read them without knowing whether the stories are good or bad. At the end, readers have the right, if not obligation, to provide constructive criticism. This story had too many holes to be enjoyable. For example, the whole camera business does not make any sense, because the types of cameras that can be hidden in a hotel room have no storage capacity. The actual video files had to be somewhere else. A son might have issues with his mother but would never call his mother a slut, nor would the daughter (unless there were far deeper issues at play). Husband cannot kick his wife out of the house, as she has as much right to the house as he does. I don't believe that the wife would go to her lover right after, and the whole mother thing made the story more sick than interesting. Finally, the writing seems like it was never edited and is almost juvenile form, and certainly not at the same level or sophistication of other LW writers. Author should perhaps pay more attention to the writing of others.

whateverittakeswhateverittakesover 2 years ago

I get the impression the author here is very envious of Bill. He sure didn't paint him in a nasty or devious way.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Superb. Definitely a 5. Top notch. Think it's pretty realistic that Roy wouldn't burn down Janet in Terry's eyes. Not that he had any investment in the quality of the mother-son relationship, but to avoid Terry coming to feel that no woman can be trusted, and thus never being able to commit to happiness. And good that he and Laura won't stay together in college. They were too young, and if they had, what happened to Roy might have happened to Terry - during college! Better that Dana and Roy couple up instead. And eschewing marriage for now also makes sense. In fact, why bother? Unless they want to have kids. Which, given that they each have an 18-year old, seems not all that likely, since that probably puts Dana at least in the late 30's. And Roy by now is either 41 or 42. But who knows? Meanwhile, Janet has her regrets. Well deserved. Another demander story where big decisions were made.

PowersworderPowersworderover 2 years ago

A sad story.

Janet destroyed her family and ruined her life for a few hours of sex. What a dumb slut.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989over 2 years ago

Great story. I'm left with a feeling that everything ended the way it was meant to. Make you wonder how many Bill Sniders there are in this crazy world. I know I'm not one.

SkubabillSkubabillover 2 years ago

I loved it maybe the best Demander story so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hmm.... not sure how I feel about this story. Well written, characters were solid, story flowed. Didn't like the whole "sex magician" thing. Did like his death. I would have liked a little more detail, but that's probably too bloodthirsty. But, that's how I feel about the lies and cheating. Even the fiction of it. Thanks for sharing.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnonover 2 years ago

This has to one of the most brain-dead stories I've read on here. True drivel.

DanDraperDanDraperover 2 years ago

Great story. There were some problems but it didn't take away from how enjoyable it was.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The problem was that Nellie and the rest of the women appeared to get off scott-free. Roy never informed the other husbands. Which seemed unlikely given his nature. And Janet was just alone, fucking other men. Not much of a punishment for her. Why did you end Bill's misery by killing him? Not a long term punishment. He got off too easily.

ibuguseribuguserover 2 years ago

Totally agree with ImNotanAnon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Author asked the question about the husbands of Lisa and Donna, shouldn't they know? That was never really explored. The character you built for Roy says that he would have forwarded the appropriate files to each husband he could have identified. He would have also told his sin and daughter the truth, that their mother was a size whore who went back to the horse cock knowing full well that it was at the cost of their family. Roy seems to be the kind of guy who would want them to make decisions based on all the facts. Overall, liked the story,but those points only allowed me to give it 4 stars even with those deficits, you could have gotten to a 5 with a paragraph or 2 about the details of what Bill experienced during his last day or 2.

brian_scoobybrian_scoobyover 2 years ago

The other husbands should have know. The obvious question that no one asks; much further in life 60+ can a woman demand to have sex with other men when the husband can’t always deliver. Then when both are in there 20s; shouldn’t a husband have those same rights when his wife is not always able to deliver. Just saying… what is good for the goose; should be good for the gander. Thanks for this story! Very enjoyable

kirei8kirei8over 2 years ago

Oh, Hell no! There was not even enough pain and suffering for the whoring slut or her whore of a mother. There was no punishment at all for the work sluts. You slowly made a murderer a fucking wimp at the end. That took all sympathy for him away. Both kids should have been shown the video of her sucking a cock in a doorway and terminally ended all contact with the whore including marriages and grandkids. You really need to learn to write a decent BTB, especially one with a skanky slut like Janet. An excellent finale would have been for Roy to mail

Janet' s Dad Bill's cock in a box telling him to present it to his wife and daughter as a souvenir.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There are six points not addressed as the story came to its end.

WOEFULLY INCOMPLETE, BORDERING ON SOPHOMORIC.

Youhave potential, but make a complete outline or review your notes prior to putting down the pencil.

McDingelMcDingelover 2 years ago

This story has no emotion written into the characters. It follows the LW template, but comes off flat.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Should have told the other husbands, they deserve to know their wives are cheating on them. Should have told his Father-in-law what his wife was doing. Should have told his kids that their mom wouldn't break off the affair. The divorce was all the mom's fault; they should know their dad is a reasonable man.

.

Too bad about Mr. Big Dick's apparent death. They should have just removed the offending organ and let him live out his life in regret. He could have found a beautiful woman and kept her happy the rest of his life, but he decided he preferred humiliating married men instead. I'm happy he got punished.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 2 years ago
Discrete … and some other

It felt odd to introduce Terry the son, then drop him for a good little while. It actually worked out that the 2 MCs were Sweetie and Hubby, so the oddness dissipated. Overall, not a bad story … helpful to be a former US Marine with good buddies. Plausible ending!

‘Discrete’ does NOT mean what Demander thinks it does. ‘Discreet’ does! ‘Discrete’ IS a good word in English, and is a homophone … but ‘discrete’ has its discrete meaning and that meaning seems to be kinda discreet. (Last word was not used exactly correctly!)

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ending is so anticlimactic as to render the overall story moot. It basically dribbled away. No real word about Bill's actual fate, he dribbled away. The marriage dribbled away. The other infidelities dribbled away.

"And then it was over. The end."

FireFox59FireFox59over 2 years ago

I really tried to like this story but just can't. Your idea of women being mindless sluts ready to drop their panties to fuck any man with a big dick at the drop of a hat and destroy their families is just repulsive and illogical. Also a man like the character you created in Roy would have exposed the other cheating women to their husbands without a doubt. Then since you so carefully don't go into what actually happened Big Dick Bill there is no revenge in this story. Revenge is only successful if the person you're taking revenge on knows you are responsible for their downfall. The revenge on Janet is she's living in a one bedroom apartment and fucking anyone she wants now. I'm surprised you didn't have her and her mother tag teaming a couple of guys. I gave you a 3* only because it was fairly well written.

SwordWielderSwordWielderover 2 years ago

Roy should have informed Lisa's and Donna's husbands. His character would have required it. That would be a fun department to work in - 3 bitter, divorced mothers who cheated. You also could have explained what happened to Bill. I'm sure he probably was killed - hopefully slowly and painfully, and the the body disposed of - maybe buried under a new foundation.

Regguy69Regguy69over 2 years ago

Interesting story. Felt bad for Terry. Most teens are grossed out just thinking their parents might have sex, but seeing mom naked and about to fuck some guy, wow! Big time trauma.

With a slut mom like Nellie, it’s hard to believe Janet hadn’t cheated before she met the man with the magic wand. Then for her to tell Roy she’d fuck Bill in their bed, in front of him, if Bill told her to? Oh fuck no, dump the silly selfish bitch and let her go whore about with her workmates and her mother. AND of course let ALL the husbands know what their wives have done.

No, I would not have killed Bill. Had him worked over and his big dick stomped? Maybe, but he didn’t force any of the selfish cunts to do anything. He’s just a world class asshole that needs to “learn a lesson ‘bout a messing with wife of jealous man.”

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

Well that sure as shootin was a totally flaming pile of shit.

Every woman was a skank (another misogynistic writer who think that women think with their pussies) and then we got more cliches. and after that even more cliches...tired ones even.

Im not sure what was worse the story, or the wet pantied anons crying because Bill died too soon. I know paleoanthropologist who should come here and view living breathing knuckle dragging Neanderthals. They clearly havent died off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Thanks for the good story. My personal dislike was not seeing Bill castrated in print. Since you left that door unopened, I'll content myself with tbelieving hat was part of his last week of mutilating torture. Thank for not making it a RAAC.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That got boring real fast.

.

2 **

swedishreader1swedishreader1over 2 years ago

The main problem is the story relies on the wife having the IQ of pond life.

The murder gets it a 1* irrelevant of any other good or bad.

If the bad guys only sin is having sex with a brain dead slut then murder is monumentally over the top.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 2 years ago

The way you told the story was poor. Like a third grader telling a story. Plusit left so many plot holes it was funny. The husband never told any of the other husbands, but he had his friends kill the guy. total crap.

secretsalsecretsalover 2 years ago

Thing is, Martian Slut Ray stories take some serious writing skill for them to come across interesting, and this was a little lacking on that front. If you can't convincingly sell the idea of the woman falling for it, then the consequences don't feel as important.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So what I got from this story is that all women are cheating sluts and seem to go crazy over a big cock? Atleast you didn't reconcile them I guess...

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 2 years ago

Should have been in sci fi or mind control

njlaurennjlaurenover 2 years ago

Very disjointed writing and lacking any real emotion. Roy has Snider killed as a business transaction, he isn't pissed , he doesn't want to revel in it, like changing a tire. Janet doesn't have much emotion either, Bill is the Martian slut ray and that is that..she doesn't regret what she did and she really didn't seem to care about her marriage,either. The mother is the most incredible character, she is a pod person crossed with a slut, about as realistic as swimming in the desert.

Even when Roy and Dana get together there isn't any emotion, it is again like a business transaction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Talk about being in the right place at the wrong time! Terry is a lot like his dad and took action as soon as he identified a problem. While there appears to be a need for some follow up on this story, maybe not. I think we know how life went(or not) for Big Bill. One problem I found is that all the women become real sluts for an oversized dick and theat isn't totally believable. If it was that easy to get into a woman's panties most husbands would be filing for divorce after the wives got to know the new guy with a big reputation. Also Roy wouldn't fill the other husbands in because he isn't willing to sit back to see if the other husbands catch their wives cheating. He takes care of his problems and if that helps others, great. It sounds as if Roy was a part of some type of Marine assault force and they still support their comrades. It's good to have friends. I doubt if Janet will ever reconcile with Roy; he may forgive and be nice for his kids but he will never forgive.

Well written and better grammatically then most stories but I had a feeling that English isn't the author's first language yet he/she is very comfortable using it to communicate ideas. Now I have to read some other submissions from demander.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh no! The magic cock, the ex-marine and his mates, the utterly stupid women and repeated incorrect use of the word 'discrete'. Clearly a natural LW author.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You should of made Roy both a ninja and a sniper then he would of been the total package. Probably the stupidest story I've read in ages it read like a child's fantasy.

Rob5373Rob5373over 2 years ago

Would have been a good story if she had gone back for seconds

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The action is built on the same stupid stuff we see in so many LW stories: The "little ladies" have no moral agency and the "irresistible big cock" myth. Written this way, the female characters are not adults, but juveniles in need of constant adult male supervision. In essence, the presence of an attractive man with a big cock acts like a tractor beam on their cunts. To state the characterization of the women is enough to display the absurdity of the characters. As for "big cocks", as I have said before, authors who go on about the magical powers of absurdly "big cocks" give the impression that they must have teeny weenies or are closeted homosexuals. If an author actually had a cock significantly larger than average, but not gargantuan as readeres are led to believe Bill's was, he'd know that women are not fixated on size and that if you have a significantly larger than average cock you have to be very careful because it is painful, not pleasurable. If someone has the monster Bill was written as having, it would be a turn-off for 99.9% of women. Women are built for average. Technique and, especially, staying hard are what matter. But, you have to be big to know that size beyond the first standard deviation starts becoming a liability. BTW, the husband is written as a putz. His hesitations on what to do with the slut and flirtation with "Bill was a force of nature" that women can't resist were imbecilic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very odd writing style, and a very stunted perspective of sex. The most important sex organ is the brain. Janet, like her mother, was brainless. So her most important sex organ was her clitoris, I guess. What's odd is that she supposedly was otherwise an intelligent virtuous woman. And I got the impression you wanted to covey was that the women who fucked Big Bill were only slightly to blame, being overwhelmed by his sexual power; It was just too powerful to resist. Slight problem: none of the women knew if Bill was worth a shit in bed until they fucked him the first time. Oh, the other women claimed he was the God of fucking? Your lack of sexual and life experience is revealed by that plot device. ALL asshole predators claim to be sexual Gods. All women who are stupid enough to fuck around claim its not their fault, the God just swept them off their feet. Grow up! The only thing All the women who fucked this guy can be pretty certain of is sharing the same venereal diseases. The asshole is a man whore; who doesn't know what that leads to in the body? Ridiculous.

But the other odd thing about your writing style is your inclusion of pointless irrelevant details. Like we need to know exactly what they ate, down to the topping on the pizza? The clothes worn, the make and model of the cars, etc. Are you getting paid by the word? Just distracting and tedious. I hope you improve.

Anyway, another version of stupid people live fucked up lives. Thanks for the effort.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mysoginistic revenge porn. Grow up. Poor Roy can't deal with his own failures (emotional and physical) and needs to 'remove' the opposition. What this fiction says about the author is the only interesting aspect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He felt sorry for what happened to the asshole because he was so good at fucking? Really? He should have blown up the other marriages, the men all deserved to know that they were married to sluts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Authors are sluts for the Slut Ray device.

It's stupid. It's impossible. And yet, here you are, a slut for the Slut Ray.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

Roy should burn the other cheating wives. Send the videos. Nellie can live out her golden years alone or in Janet's apartment with some cats.

XimandXimandover 2 years ago

Shit story because he knew about all the others cheating on their husbands and did nothing to tell them about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Definitely a different take on it. But is troubling that a woman supposely in a good marriage with kids can so easily be seduced by big dick. And then not be mortified by that but more by getting caught. Just slut written all over it, no shame. So I'm torn how to rate this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Okay, terrible story. So this long married family loving wife apparently had the brain of a guppy with absolutely zero control of herself. And chalks it up to bad luck when she slutted away her family. This portrays women horribly, as if the author had a really bad experience. To make a woman this fucking stupid is astounding. It started off well, moment of weakness, but then just fell off a cliff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Seriously? Married family wife becomes big cock whore in a blink of the eye, then has the gall to think of reconciliation even after continuing lust for big dick?? Really portrays women very poorly as just big dick cock hounds and nothing else in life matters. Stupid.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 2 years ago

gave it a three, he handled Bill well. But he should've ratted out the slut MIL and the other whores

BigBlueKatBigBlueKatover 2 years ago

Sorry some of you have a problem with reality, but 40ish long married women “can” get really stupid.

I just wish I had the satisfaction that Roy has now. That’s what should happen more IRL.

5/5

AbctoyAbctoyover 2 years ago

Funky story. Actually it just sucked all around.

BigDee44BigDee44over 2 years ago

I just hope there are not really sexual predators as adept as Bill Snider.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok author attempted to teach a moral lesson about temptation and fidelity. Swing and a miss. The temptation was poorly constructed in the plot and badly written. Then the lesson or consequences was really over the top. X-marine with trusted buddies that made bid bad Bill disappear and of course wife ends up alone and miserable. This plot has been written thousands of times on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and good plot! Gave it 4 stars, even though there were serious writing errors made, and the ending was a let down for me at least and quite dark...

One fact that this author wrote-out, face-up in this story, (I don't know whether they did that on purpose, or not), was the living-out of the old truth we used to hear all the time in the 60's and 70's: "Like mother...like daughter," (for this story anyway), and the flip-side of that same old saying truth, was "Like father...like son."

It seems the wife's mother, was a cheating slut and a big cock addict, who made sure to sample Big Bills cock, on her own!

I find it odd, at the least, that in real life, the sins and the mental glitches that cause a mother to cheat and become a serial cheater...are often visited on the daughter, as she ages. Only...quite often, the daughters sins and mental glitches that allow her to cheat, are much worse than her mothers sex addictions...

I am certain sure, this truth works-out the same way, when its , "Like father...like son!"

Still, this was a good story, with a bit different plot, that made me keep reading, to find-out how the author ended it!

Thanks author! Good enough story to suit me!

FaceForRadioFaceForRadioover 2 years ago

Just like some versions of “February Sucks”’ the MC MUST get rid of the snake in the garden. Otherwise dumb wife will never stop comparing. Glad Roy dumped Janet; she didn’t learn her lesson from being caught the first time. Roy should have blown the whistle on the other women though. The were partly responsible for egging Janet on.

Gram1Gram1over 2 years ago

This kind of went side ways! The LW walked into a fatal blast of Martian Slut Ray. The way this piece flowed initially, I seriously thought she would either elude the cheating or the couple would reconcile. Boy was I wrong!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not great

Feoalex81Feoalex81over 2 years ago

Funny comments about no women are not like this, if they werent like this then we wouldnt have loving wifes as a category yes their are smart women and yes their are stupid women too

timrivtimrivover 2 years ago

Really, husband loses wife to another guy better in bed and better hung so he murders the guy. Has no remorse. Great solution, great guy, the type all parents want they daughters to marry, a psychopath.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Retarded.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I enjoyed the story. Janet in the story may come off as 'zero control' & getting caught and the terrible results that followed were just bad luck. But Janet reminds me of my first wife. Cheated the first time, I did everything I could to make marriage work & the best husband ever. However 18 months later when she was caught cheating again....I remarked, "I have done all I know to change & make this marriage work." Kinda like Janet, she responded, "I know, but I haven't changed at all." (No regret, no conscience, no apology - I should have known it was never going to work. I did after she finally told me that!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
I am the darkness……

I get it. You can’t prevent folks from exercising their freewill. The regrets follow, AFTER the course of action is chosen.

And truly, most of these commenters have never visited the darkest reaches of their own soul. And until they experience the most fundamental betrayal of a relationship-they won’t comprehend their own darkness. Oh by the way: calling someone names is poor revenge….

moralcompassmoralcompassover 2 years ago

I couldn't get past the second chapter. The story was too flawed to continue to read,, and I didn't think it wouldn't get any better. The author wants us to believe mom is thirty-nine years old, and has a college-aged daughter who I assume is about twenty years of age and a son eighteen. She would have had to fall pregnant at about eighteen years of age to achieve this. However, she miraculously still had time to go to college and have relationships with other boys before meeting her husband. Interesting, as most young people don't enter college until they are about eighteen?

Then there is dad, who must have gone to college to gain an education to qualify to become an engineer. He also spent some time as a Marine. In the story he is forty and has a twenty year old daughter meaning he was only nineteen or twenty when she was born. Life would have been tough and it would have been unlikely for him to be able to go to college but not impossible. If he was a Marine before he went to college how could he afford the time off while raising a young family?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

all the women succumbed to the big cock.

All the women are thick as two short planks.

you have a representation of the woman that's horrible, and you generalize it. it is revolting and insulting.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

@mattenw Re: "what it has to do with his friends, after all they are helping him in a criminal way, and no information about his history" - He's "ex-military," obviously his friends from the service.

elling50elling50over 2 years ago

Murder is too harsh a punishment for adultery. I liked reading the story, but gave only 2 stars because of this unnecessary brutality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

agree with others that the spouse of all of the cheaters needed to be informed. I like these type of stories when somehow the cheater gets framed for the guys murder. I love that kind of BTB.

Also, tell Terry about the slut mom. Terry thinks he stopped it. Well he did the first time but all of the other times.

FabGMxFabGMxover 2 years ago

Its not a BTB story, neither a cuckold one and less a RAAC one... and that the problem with this one. Sorry just a 2 for my.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

In the first paragraph, the setup went into the toilet and was unrecoverable. Had a really unbelievable ages listed:

Terry - 18

Janet - 39

Roy - 40

Jane - Sophmore in college (probably 20?)

Roy is also an Ex-Marine. So he had a dishonorable discharge? One of the gravest insults to any Marine that served is to call them an Ex-Marine, meaning they were thrown out of the service and brotherhood. Once a Marine, always a Marine, so the term is "former Marine".

Now, Roy and Janet met in college. Assuming that Roy was not dishonorably discharged, he served his 4 year contract which the earliest he could have gone to college would have been at 22.

Just trying to figure out how the oldest daughter could have been born 3-4 years before they first met. The time travel conundrum and Roy being labeled as a piece of shit pretty much ruined it at the outset. Story was unrecoverable from that point.

Not the best work from demander.

etchiboyetchiboyover 2 years ago
@moralcompass —

“If he was a Marine before he went to college how could he afford the time off while raising a young family?”

Just like my dad did, and my wife’s dad and mom did, all post Vietnam. They all went through school when we were kids. The GI Bill, which in those days at least helped pay for school for up to 10 years. Things might have changed since then.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous