You Have To Tell Dad!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill shouted, "Shut the fuck up, kid."

Terry was about to kick the door open, when he heard his mother crying.

"Oh, no....Oh, no....Oh,no....My God, noooooo....

Bill put his pants on, his shirt and shoes. He grabbed his jacket, stuffed his socks and underwear into a pocket. He took the chain off and shoved the kid away. The kid had a phone. Bill tried to get it, but the kid dodged away. Bill believed that the cops would arrive soon. He jumped into his truck and drove away.

Terry went into the room. His mother was naked on the floor, moaning. He saw her clothes. He tossed her dress at her.

"Get dressed, now, Mom. You're leaving."

Janet stared at him. She couldn't believe it. Why was he here?

He screamed at her to get dressed. She picked up her dress, turned away from him and slipped it over her head. She got her shoes on. It felt like she was sleepwalking.

Terry looked around the room. He saw a small light on the dresser. He told Janet to stay where she was. He went to the dresser, moved a stock photo of a dog, and there was a small camera. He put it into his backpack. He searched the rest of the room and found two other cameras. They also went with him. He picked up his mother's purse, looked some more, and then said, "We're leaving now. Out the door."

He had her purse. Her keys were in it. He shoved her toward the SUV. He put her into the passenger seat. She was quietly crying. Not speaking, just leaking.

He started the car, drove over to his bicycle. He popped the back, dropped the rear seat, and put the bike into the car. Tossed his helmet, and took off his back pack. He drove toward home.

Janet turned to him. "Terry, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry you had to see that. Oh, God." She was sobbing.

"Why, Mom? You've screwed up bad."

"I know. I never did anything like that before, I swear. And then, Jesus, you show up like an avenging angel."

She shot him a look that he might have thought was accusing, had he seen it. But he didn't. He was an inexperienced driver and was concentrating on the road.

"All I was doing was getting an energy bar. You may be far from our house, but you didn't take much effort to hide. And you were naked so fast. You must have been waiting for him. Dad will divorce you.....Damn, Mom!"

"You can't tell him. Oh, please, he doesn't have to know."

"Yes, he does. You have to tell him. He needs to know. How am I to know that this was the first time? He could have a disease." Now Terry was crying. He pulled the car into the drive, activated the garage door and pulled in.

Terry got out of the car, went into the kitchen, and through to the living room. He threw himself onto the couch, and started sobbing.

Janet was also crying as she heard her son. Her heart went out to him. She had put him into such a bad position. She went to him, to give him a hug. He bolted up when he felt her. He shoved her hard away from him. She fell onto a lounge chair with a thud.

"You stay away from me. I don't need you. I don't want you near me. You're a slut, a slut!" He was not so much crying now as shouting in a wavery voice.

Terry was now as angry as he had ever been. He stared at Janet with hatred, fists balled. He was breathing hard.

Janet was frightened when she looked at him. She shrank back into the chair.

"Terry, I'm your mom. I'm your mom, Terry."

"No. Not anymore." He was now angry and crying.

He stormed out of the living room, and went up to his own room.

Janet was devastated. She was at a loss. She lay on the lounge chair for a long time, just breathing. Not thinking much. Stunned.

Then she got up and went to the master bedroom -- on the first floor. She stripped and took a shower. She emerged, red skinned. The mirror was fogged. She walked out into the main room, and looked at herself in the big mirror. She looked the same. Except red. She dressed in shorts and a t-shirt. She went out to the kitchen and used the house phone to order a pizza. Veggie -- Terry's favorite. She hoped to lure him downstairs. She heard him showering up there. He had his own bathroom.

But he didn't come down when the pizza came.

Terry felt some better after he showered. He went back to his room, thinking about what to do. He heard the doorbell, looked out and saw the pizza guy. He'd be damned if he went down and ate pizza with the slut. He thought about calling his dad. But, he realized, his phone, backpack and other stuff were all in the car. He put on shorts and sneakers, a pull over shirt, and went down, through the kitchen -- where the pizza did smell good -- and out to the garage. He got the backpack. He made sure the energy bar was in there. He put his bike on the garage rack, and stowed the rest of his gear. He took the pack and went back inside. His mom was sitting at the kitchen bar. She had whiskey. She looked blasted. She turned to him and just stared.

"I apologize to you, Terry. I won't lie. I was there for sex. I don't know why I did it. Well, I know why. But....why now, after all this time. I'm sorry."

He looked at her. "You have to tell Dad. Tomorrow, when he gets home. You always taught me to be honest. You be honest with dad."              

"Do you know what might happen? I mean, our family will probably not make it. And your dad might do some real harm to the guy. It's dangerous."

"He was doing video, Mom. That guy was videoing you."

"Oh....oh...geez...how do you know that?"

"You saw me take the cameras. I have them. But they may have uploaded somewhere. He might have video. You have to tell dad. Even if he doesn't have video, Dad needs to know."

Janet's cell phone buzzed. She looked. It was Bill.

"What are you doing calling me, Bill? You should be running away right now. Get as far away as you can before Roy comes home."

"I want my cameras back. They're worth a lot of money. You stole them."

"I don't have your cameras, asshole. And explain to me why they were there in the first place. Unbelievable." She was pacing. Terry was looking at her.

"I don't have to explain. I want the cameras."

"Your cameras are the least of your problems." She hung up.

The two of them looked at each other. Terry went upstairs. He took some pizza with him. He was a teenage boy. Half the large pizza. His stomach was in turmoil, and it needed settling. Pizza would do it, he thought.

Janet ate a piece and tried to think what to do. What would Roy do or say? She believed that she knew. They had discussed Bill months before. Now that she considered it, she thought that Roy would know all about Bill by now. He was a thorough guy. Roy would know where to find Bill. She realized this with a growing sense of dread.

She went to bed, but didn't sleep much.

Terry downloaded the cameras onto his lap top. He also downloaded the video from his phone. He didn't watch it. He'd been there. And anyway, he didn't want to see his mom like that again.

He didn't sleep much either. But he did sleep.

ROY COMES HOME

Roy arrived at the airport that Saturday at about eleven am. He didn't expect Janet to get him. He normally got a bus to the subway, and walked the half mile to his house. All that took over an hour, and he was hungry when he walked into the house at 12:20pm.

"I'm home." He went to the fridge. He was surprised that no one answered. But he was hungry. There was left over pizza -- a fact that amazed him. He heated it up and ate it. He went upstairs. Terry wasn't in his room. But Janet was asleep on their bed.

Alarm bells were ringing loudly, now.

The night before, Janet had not slept, thinking about how she was going to tell Roy about her adventure with Bill. She drank some whiskey that Roy kept. She had worried at it so long, and tossed about, that when she finally went to sleep, it was daylight. So....she was asleep when Roy came home. And she smelled like whiskey. An empty glass was by the bed.

Terry had gone out early. He didn't want to be around for the conversation. He decided to stay away all day. He rode his bike to a state park, hiked, cadged a beer from a guy. He figured that he'd go home for dinner. Scope things out.

Roy woke Janet up. She was in her big sleeping t-shirt. Panties. She looked good, but he knew something was badly wrong. She woke, looked at him, and started crying.

"Janet, you're scaring me. Is something wrong with one of the kids? What?"

"No. No. Well, Terry's traumatized. My fault." She got up and went to the bathroom. He heard her peeing. Then he heard her brush her teeth. She came out, put on a pair of shorts.

"Coffee." She said it and loped down the stairs. She was making a pot when Roy decided to come down. He had hesitated. He felt like he didn't want to hear what she had to say. Thinking about it, he surmised that it had to do with that asshole Bill Snider. If he was correct, that meant real trouble for a lot of people.

As he entered the kitchen, Janet turned around and looked at him. She had a cup of coffee. She sipped it.

"I messed up, real bad, Roy. It was supposed to be so fun and easy. But no."

"What? You're talking about that jerk, right? I don't believe it. What did you do? And why is Terry traumatized?"

"He caught us. I mean, how weird is that. I made a date to go to a motel with Bill. Two in the afternoon. Across town. As soon as we....as soon as he came in...I mean in the door, Terry was pounding on the door. He was screaming. Bill left. Terry drove me home. Nothing happened, Roy. But.....you know. I was there to get fucked."

"You dumb bitch! Get the fuck out of here." Roy wasn't shouting. That wasn't his way. But he had real menace in his voice.

"Roy, please. I'm so sorry." She was frightened and crying.

"Get dressed, pack some shit and leave. I don't care where you go. Go see super-dick. But don't come back here. Ever." The menace quotient had doubled. Tripled on that last word.

Janet was really petrified now. She expected shouting. This was worse. Way worse. She ran upstairs, packed a duffel, ran out the front door. She got into her big white SUV and drove to her parents' house, an hour away. She did not call Bill. He'd been warned.

Roy called Terry's cell phone. No answer. He called again, then texted Terry to come home. About an hour later, Terry rolled up on his bike. He saw that his mom's car was gone.

Roy had been sitting in the kitchen, drinking the rest of the coffee that Janet had made. He was fuming. He thought that the Bill thing was over. But now, like pestilence, it had snuck into his life and ruined it. Roy knew a lot about Bill. His previous research had informed him that Bill Snider was not only a good salesman, but also a sexually destructive person. And....hidden beneath a lot of material, Roy found that Bill Snider had been stealing for some time. He's been selling material to small operators for a set amount, and then getting kicked back cash from them. They got immediate delivery. The cash had gone into an account that Roy had penetrated. Roy had a friend who was good at those things. And he had followed up with two firms, obtaining documentary proof. It was ready to go, but he'd never have used it if this hadn't happened. He wasn't going to kill Bill. He thought that he would never get away with it -- now.

But he was going to land him in the clink, if he could. He mailed copies of his material to Bill's employer, and to the local authorities, copying each to the other.

Then Terry showed up. Roy was more worried about the effect of all this on Terry than anything else. He knew that Terry loved his mother, and he felt that her fall might have the effect of causing Terry to distrust all women. Because....if his mother could do this, then anyone could.

Roy sat Terry down and discussed all this with him. Roy discovered that Terry had the cameras, but hadn't looked at their content. Roy took the cameras. Terry didn't tell him that he had downloaded the stuff onto his computer.

Roy said, "Terry, I want to say that although your mom has made a very bad decision, she's still your mom, and she loves you. People are weak. Most people have some sort of weakness. They can go their lives without it mattering much. But, sometimes something hits them right where they're weakest, and they give in. Maybe that's what happened here."

"You mean mom was always a slut? And just now some guy came for her? That doesn't make sense. Guys must be after her all the time."

"But maybe this guy hit some button she didn't know she had. Or maybe she was just generally in some weakened state. I don't know. And...I guess I need to find out, huh?" He had just realized himself that the causes of this slutty behavior might be important. Or, maybe not.

"Yeah. It doesn't seem like her. What I've known." Terry was on the edge of tears.

"Well, for now, please don't go full throttle against her."

"Okay. I guess. You weren't there."

"A lucky thing. I'd be locked up now." They laughed, a little nervously on Terry's part.

Terry went to shower. Roy took the cameras into his study, downloaded the material, and started looking. The first thing he noticed was that there were multiple files. He discovered that the files were videos of Bill with several women.

Roy looked at the Janet files first. He was appalled. She was shown stripping and waiting, naked for her big cock. She rubbed herself. The shots of her face when Bill took out his dick were a revelation. Also, Bill's dick was a revelation. It was clear to Roy that Janet was totally in lust for this guy. She was about to get down on her knees when Terry interrupted. Roy watched all three camera angles of the encounter. When Janet realized who was outside the door, she just froze. Her face at first had a look of fear, and she was moaning, then she just shut down. Roy didn't feel sorry for her at all.

Roy watched enough of the other files to understand that all the women in Janet's section had fucked Bill, repeatedly. There was also another woman with her own files. She was just as good looking as the others, maybe more. He didn't recognize her. But she wore a wedding ring.

What he did recognize was that Bill was a magician in the sack. All the women responded to him with fervor bordering on ecstasy. Bill dominated them and completely controlled each of them. All the women had multiple orgasms, hard, long orgasms. Roy couldn't help but get hard while watching this. He felt like a pervert. But it was way more erotic than porn. At least the porn he had seen.

He put it all away in his gun safe. He felt like he needed to shoot some, but resisted. When he went back downstairs, Terry was eating a sandwich.

"I'm going for a walk, Terry. What are you doing?"

"I'll watch some baseball. Maybe go see Braden, later."

"Okay. I'll see you for dinner?"

"Yep."

Roy went for a long, fairly slow walk. He always thought better when he did this. What he had to think about was the whole Bill situation. Before - before he saw the video -- he was going to just do the theft thing. In fact, he'd already sent that off. But now he considered that Bill was a raging menace to any woman he decided to target. He was -- at first -- going to send the videos to the husbands of Lisa and Donna. But now he was hesitant.               Having seen Big Bill's effect upon all the women, he tended to cast less blame on them. He tried to think it through. He knew that Lisa and Donna were mothers, Lisa of a very young child. He tried to consider whether he would want to be told, if he were their husbands. Maybe it was better if the matter was simply put to rest.

Roy stopped on his walk at an electronics store and purchased a prepaid cell phone. He telephoned a man he knew in Pennsylvania, left a cryptic message. A few minutes later, he got a call back.

"I need to meet. I'm in a situation, here, and may need some active participation. Three people, plus you?"

"Back to you in three." He meant hours.

Roy went to a shady park, and read a book on his e-reader. About three hours later, his new phone beeped, from a strange number.

"Hi."

"The bar in York. Tomorrow, 5pm."

"Okay."

Roy walked home. Terry was watching a movie. A brief observation of him made Roy believe that he wasn't truly watching. Roy ordered pizza.

Roy told Terry that he, Roy had a day trip for tomorrow. He'd be back by eight. They ate the pizza when it came, and watched some baseball. Not much was said. So far, Janet had not called or come by. That changed in the fifth inning. Roy's cell chirped.

"Hello, Janet. What?"

"Roy, I'd like to talk. I feel bad about all this. Especially Terry. But it's you I need to talk to.

"Why? I mean, you did what you did. It's obvious that you just decided to have what you wanted, and your family...."

"No, Roy. I wasn't like that. I was careful. I never expected you to know, or Terry, or anyone. It was supposed to be a one off."

"You weren't careful. By Monday everyone in your office would know. Then everyone else who worked in the store. Not careful. You didn't give a shit. And the guy made video. You could soon be a porn star."

"I need to see you. In person. The phone's not good. I didn't know about the cameras."

"Well, I watched it all. You were completely his for the taking. Completely."

"Shit. You watched. Shit."

"I have no idea if Bill has copies of the video."

"I think he doesn't. He called me after an hour, demanding the cameras back. He was all pissed off. Said I stole them."

"Maybe you got lucky. I don't know whether I hope you did , or hope you didn't."

"That's cruel."

"I'll call you when I think I can have a discussion. But, I warn you, be ready for the worst. I have no idea, now, what you might do."

"We've been together so long. You know....well...Shit."

"Right. I know shit about what you'll do. As far as I know, you're stroking his big dick right now."

Janet started sobbing. Roy hung up. Well, he disconnected. Hanging up, which used to be so satisfying, is now obsolete.

Roy had walked into the kitchen for the talk. Terry was still watching the game. But he said he was turning in, to read his book. The Orioles were way behind.

Roy switched channels to ESPN. Bowling. He turned off the set. He thought maybe he could go down to the bowling alley. He could throw the ball overhand at the pins. He got a beer instead. Then he called his daughter at college.

Jane wasn't happy about the situation when he explained it to her.

"That bitch! She's nuts. How could she do that? How?" She was crying softly.

"I don't know, baby." He was also on the verge of tears.

"Dad, what are you going to do?"

"Think things over. Please don't go calling her all angry. It won't help."

"Okay. I trust you to do the right thing, Dad. For the family. Whatever that is."

"I'm gonna try, that's sure." They said their emotional goodbyes.

Roy sat in the master bedroom, mulling over his options. He thought that he was in a box. Every time he tried to think his way out, he failed. In the end, there seemed only one way to deal with it all.

The meeting at the bar was in a back room, set up by his contact, who was local. There were five people there, Roy, three men and one woman. They all knew each other, and trusted each other. Roy explained what had happened to him and his family. He explained his thinking, including his impressions of Snider's couplings with the other women on the videos. He had the videos with him, and showed some of them, to allow the others to see Snider. And they saw a lot of him.

Then there was a discussion of how best to deal with the matter. A few ideas were tossed around. But all of them knew from the start where they were going to end up.

Roy passed out dossiers on Snider, that he had prepared the day before. A lengthy discussion of tactics ensued. Roy's local contact had two pitchers of beer sent in. Some burgers and dogs. Fries.