You Have To Tell Dad!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She left right after ice cream. No hug or kiss, just went out the door and didn't look back. Roy wondered how long before she'd understand what had happened.

Roy was determined to get free of Janet. He had thought long and hard about the future. And.....even though she had been his one and only love, he decided that he couldn't tolerate what she did. Even if she was seduced by some sexual magician.

If she came back, and they slept together, he'd always know he was second best. And he'd know who she was thinking about when he was with her in bed. He had to move on. It made him sad, because he didn't blame her all that much. He regarded Bill Snider as something akin to a tornado. A natural force. Any given person was not in great danger from tornados. But, if that person happened to be around when one hit -- look out. Nothing to be done. Whisked away. Snider had whisked Janet away, like a tornado.

Janet waited anxiously for word from Bill. None ever came. She went to his house after a week. It was closed. A realtor was putting up a rent sign. His company assigned a new salesperson to the account with her company. Her calls and texts went unanswered. The phone seemed to be completely dark.

Another week went by. The women at the office assumed that they'd seen the last of Bill. Three of them surmised that Bill had fled. Especially after word came that he had been indicted for fraud and theft. Janet, however, remembered her stalker. She recalled telling Bill that Roy wasn't like the other husbands. She thought it quite possible that Roy had worked some of his own magic on the man with the magic cock.

After another two weeks, and no word at all, Janet and the women at the office settled back into a routine. Janet had been served with the divorce papers at work. Roy decided it was better than upsetting her parents. The service of papers cast a pall over the office. Lisa and Donna worried that somehow their husbands would find out. Janet assured them that Roy was a special case, and that she had just had bad luck to begin.

Janet moved into an apartment near work, and visited Terry on weekends. Roy stayed out of their way. Janet was working hard to mend fences with Terry. Roy hadn't told him about the visits she'd made to Snider after the first fiasco.

One day when Janet stopped by, Dana Chone was there with Terry's friend Laura. The four were having dinner. Janet had stopped on the spur of the moment, because she had been in the area. She was introduced all around. It was uncomfortable. She soon left. That was the day when she gave up on and idea of reconciliation. She hadn't had much hope anyway. She knew Roy. She knew that she had pushed him way beyond his limit. Maybe, in the end, they could have some friendship.

Roy got a package dropped off a week after the Thursday operation. In it were the laptop and external hard drives. Roy took a systematic look at the material. He started with the most recent -- the unknown woman who had visited Snider that Wednesday afternoon. He was stunned when he saw the inside video. It was Nellie! She shoved right into the living room, and told Bill who she was. Then she doffed her hoodie, and her skirt. She wore nothing underneath. She looked good. Roy was amazed at her body. Bill liked it as well. When Nellie dropped to her knees in front of him, he helped her pull out his cock.

Bill's sex with Nellie wasn't like the sex with Janet. Nellie wasn't submissive to him. She practically raped him. All in all, they both had what seemed like a very good time. Nellie left after almost three hours. Roy would never be able to look at her in the same way again. That was for sure.

Roy went through many of the video files. He discovered that Bill Snider was a sort of sexual genius. He was able to match his approach to the woman he was with. Janet was his sex toy, dominated by him. Donna also. But Tiffany and Lisa just had more normal sex with him. Good sex, but normal style.

Many of the other women were like Janet, and were dominated by Bill. He seemed to have a penchant for taking and dominating married women.

But some of the women turned the tables on him, kind of like Nellie, and those used Bill. Two actually spanked him. Bill didn't seem to mind. His cock was always ready.

Roy decided that Snider was an artist -- a genius artist -- of sex. The Picasso of Pussy. Another thing he understood was that Snider's activities didn't mess up as many marriages as might have been expected. He didn't stay with women long enough for husbands to get too suspicious. Of course, there was his own marriage. Maybe three others over the course of several years. He got this from one of his friends, who was able to do some discrete research.

Roy started to have qualms about what had happened to Snider. Well, what he had made happen. He felt bad. But it was water under the bridge, and in the end, Snider had messed with Roy's marriage and life. His family. So.....

TWO YEARS LATER.

Dana and Roy packed Terry's stuff into a van. They had taken Laura's things to the U the day before, and now they had Terry's. They dropped Terry off, about a block from where they'd left Laura the day before. The two were friendly, and -- it seemed likely -- lovers. But they had decided that they weren't exclusive. College was full of opportunity. Que sera, sera.

But Dana and Roy were going to move in together. They had decided to avoid marriage for now, but to behave as if they were married. They were a good sexual fit, and they had come to fit well together in the other aspects of life. Baseball fans, hikers, bikers, mystery readers. And they laughed together at the same stuff.

Janet was still alone in her one bedroom apartment. She had made peace with Terry, to some extent. Also with her daughter. And Roy had always been polite, but a bit distant. She missed him. She missed their family -- and being together with her kids and husband. Thoughts of Big Bill weren't enough to compensate. She had gone on dates, and had sex with a few guys. It was never like Bill. It was never as good as Roy. She had come to appreciate Roy even more through his absence.

She wished that she had never laid eyes on Bill Snider, or his cock. She was happy that he was dead. Because she assumed that Roy had done for Bill, somehow. She couldn't blame him. Too bad it hadn't happened earlier. He hadn't saved her this time.

The end.