You Have To Tell Dad!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One major topic of discussion was whether Snider had copies of the videos from the cameras. Given his quick call to Janet about the cameras, it seemed unlikely. And when one of the people examined the cameras, he said that none of them had broadcast capabilities.

Then there was the possibility that Terry had missed one or more cameras. Roy had actually questioned him closely about that. Terry explained that he had been as thorough as he could in locating them, because he knew that the asshole would use the videos against his mom, if he had them. He explained that the cameras were not well hidden, just out of plain sight. He thought it very likely that he got them all. And, given their placement around the bed, Roy agreed.

But no one could be sure of any of it. Plans had to be made for adverse possibilities. What might happen if the videos came to light -- after?

And, anyway, when something happened, people would look hard at Snider and his life -- especially his recent life. Discovery of his activities would be inevitable, except, maybe, for the motel meet with Janet. Unless....

Roy called Terry and said he'd be late.

Plans were made to do surveillance, and reconnoiter Snider's house. It was a small three bedroom split level in a development near his work.

The meeting split up at about nine-thirty. Roy passed out cash to everyone, in unequal amounts. The cash came from a contingency fund that he had in his garage.

Roy got home just after eleven, said hi to Terry and went to bed. He slept better.

JANET

Janet was mortified by what had happened. She was not, actually, mortified by her lust for Big Bill, and her decision to gratify it. Just the incredibly hard-luck result. She was now afraid of many things. First, she was afraid of what Roy might do. She knew him. He wasn't the mild-mannered guy people were used to seeing. Once she had been bothered by a stalker, back when they were first married. She told Roy, with some reluctance because she was ashamed to have led this guy on a bit, and produced this foolish situation. Roy just told her not to worry. Roy strolled out the door, armed with a name and address. He came back two hours later. The stalking stopped. She never saw the guy again. He quit his job and moved. Janet was duly impressed, but also a little nervous about the entire thing. It was many years ago, though. Roy was older now, and Bill was a big man, and strong.

Janet was also worried about Terry, and her relationship with him. She thought that his discovery of her with Bill might completely undercut their relationship -- mother and son. That might especially be true if she and Roy split, and Terry stayed with Roy. That was an outcome that she truly wanted to avoid.

But she most worried that Terry would shut down on women in general -- as marriage material, or steady girlfriend material. She didn't know how to go about fixing things. There seemed no obvious or easy solutions to any of it.

She was in her old room, at her parents' house. The were very unhappy with her. She had told them what happened. Her father was livid, and hadn't said much to her. Her mother, Nellie, tried having a long talk with her daughter, to see why she had done this foolish thing. Nellie was sixty-six. Her husband, Joe, was seventy. They were having their own problems with sex -- which Nellie still wanted and Joe was often unable to provide. In fact, Joe had never been an ardent guy. Nellie had made up for that at times with other men. She was discrete about it. She was still discrete about it. At sixty-six she looked good, and could get men. She had one that provided regular satisfaction. Joe, ostensibly, didn't know this. But, he kinda did. Every couple of weeks Nellie would be in a very good mood.

So, Nellie wasn't as outraged by Janet's adventure as one might expect. In fact, she was quite experienced in infidelity. Maybe she could give advice. But, what she didn't understand was why Janet needed an outside man. To Nellie, Roy was clearly up to the task. There was no way, she thought, that Roy was too soft to fuck.

Nellie asked Janet about that. And Janet told her the truth -- that Roy always got her off, but that Big Bill was some sort of superman of sex. And she finally had to have that. All the women in the office would go with him whenever he asked them. (And, apparently, do what he wanted.) So she decided to get it, and made her date with Bill, only to have it ruined by the merest coincidence. As she was telling her mom this, Janet became agitated. So did Nellie. Janet's cell phone rang just then. It was Bill.

"Bill! You can't call me. I'm in such trouble because of you. Maybe a divorce, and my son hates me. You....you..." Nellie listened with interest.

"Baby, none of that was my fault. I was really looking forward to having you, finally. You were looking forward to it, too."

"Yeah. Well, I missed out."

"We could still get it on, Janet."

"Right. You were doing video. Why? I don't trust you."

"It was for me to be able to relive a great moment. And I need to get the cameras back. You took all three."

"I didn't take any of them. Terry took them. He has them. I don't. I'm not even allowed into my house. So, get new ones."

"They cost a lot, and they had other files on them. Files that I need."

"Nothing I can do."

"Maybe when I get a new camera, we can make a new video, huh?" He chuckled. He was very confident that Janet was still hot for him.

Nellie watched Janet closely during the conversation. She saw that Janet was hot for the guy, still. Janet was stimulating herself as she talked. Squeezing her thighs together. Nellie thought that Janet didn't even know that she was doing that. Nellie was very curious about Bill, now.

"If we did get together, I'd have to be sure that there was no video." Janet was shocked that she had said that. She realized that she was squeezing her thighs. Jesus.....

"I'll tell you what. I'll find us a place, and meet you tomorrow. Two o'clock. I'll text you the place, and arrangements."

"Oh....I don't...I won't do it. I'm already in such trouble." But she knew she would do it. Nellie did, too.

"You'll do it. I'll send you the text soon." He disconnected.

Janet turned to her mother. She was getting a look. "What?"

"You could ask him if you could bring your mom." Nellie was about half joking.

"Mom!!"

"I see what happened. You've got it bad, girl. You'll never be settled unless you get fucked by this guy. I never saw anything like it. You're risking your whole family, your marriage."

"Yeah."

"Well, let me know how it goes." Nellie walked out of the room. Janet closed the door and masturbated.

The next day, Monday, Janet went to work. No one there had heard about her Friday incident. Donna eyed her, as she came in. Donna had assumed that Janet would get with Bill that weekend. But she could see that Jante was edgy, not satisfied.

Janet took some kidding from Lisa and Tiffany. Not too much, though, since they could see her mood.

At around 9:00 am. Janet got a text from Bill. It said: "My house. 2221 Murphy St. 2pm. Park in driveway." Janet put the address in her GPS and saw that it was a twelve minute drive. She was still undecided. But she told the women at 1:30 that she was gone for the day. The second work day in a row that she took the afternoon off. All three assumed that she was headed to Bill. None of them knew why she was so edgy, but after she left, they discussed it and decided that Friday must not have worked out for some reason.

Janet drove to Bill's house. She understood that she was throwing caution to the wind. She just wanted to get screwed. She rang his doorbell at ten to two. He answered. He was wearing a pair of gym shorts, and nothing else. Janet was pulled into the house, and into a big hug from Bill. She felt his erection pressing into her belly. She was lost.

Bill stepped back. "Strip for me. Slowly." Janet obeyed. She unbuttoned her blouse, sloughed it off onto the floor. She dropped her skirt. Now she had a bra and panties, and her sandals. She reached around and undid her bra, dropped it to the floor and shook her tits. Then she slowly pulled her panties off, and kicked them at Bill. She started to finger herself.

Bill snapped his fingers and pointed to the floor at his feet. Janet knew what he wanted. She was thrilled at the humiliation of her obedience to him. She was on her knees, her face inches from the bulge in his shorts. She reached to the waistband, looking up at him for permission. He nodded. She pulled his shorts out over his huge member, and she started licking and kissing it, like a starving woman would with a steak. Up and down she licked. Then she sucked it into her mouth. He took her head in his hands and fucked her face for a short time, just casually using her. Then he pulled her up, picked her up and carried her to his bed. He gently put her down, and she spread herself for him. He smiled at her.

"I've waited for this." He put the head of his cock at her entrance. "Beg!"

She was thrilled to beg him for his cock. "Oh, please Bill, please fuck me with your big cock. I'm begging for it. Begging." She spoke in a hoarse whisper.

He shoved himself into her. She was so wet, but still tight. All women were tight for him. Janet moaned. She was finally getting the fucking she'd been dreaming about. She had an immediate orgasm, so hard and long. It was different and more intense than anything with Roy, because Bill's dick filled her so much more, and her pulsing around it was something she'd never felt until then. Her orgasm filled her entire body, shaking and pulsing. Bill kept plowing her. She opened her eyes and looked at him, her conqueror. He was smiling in triumph. A wicked smile that only drove her further into lust. She knew that this man owned her.

"More, Bill, please."

He obliged. He tapered off a bit, changed angles, and started a new thrusting motion. She was again overcome. She built toward another orgasm, and Bill sped up his fucking. He was going to come way up inside her. She felt it start, and she responded with another shattering, pulsing earthquake. She felt spurt after spurt of his cum, and his pulsing ejaculation. He roared as he came. She passed out. He had fucked her unconscious. But her body was till twitching. He slowly pulled out. That awoke her. She looked up at him in wonder.

He moved to straddle her chest, his big semi-hard dick was in her face.

"Clean me up, Janet." A casual, command. She obeyed. The thrill of being humiliated and owned by this man was way beyond anything she'd ever felt. She lapped their juices from him, from his balls, too. He got hard again watching her debase herself. This was what he lived for.

He rolled off her, lay on his back. "Ride me now." She straddled him and lowered herself onto his dick, slowly fucking him. This went on for many minutes, until she felt another orgasm coming on. She sped up and came again. Then again, a few minutes later. The third time, he joined her, filled her up again.

They lay there a while. She looked at the clock. It was three pm. The finest hour of her life so far, she thought.

Bill fucked her twice more before tossing her out. Once doggie style, and once missionary again. And she cleaned him each time. He didn't have to tell her. She just did it, naturally.

She dressed in a trance. She'd wiped herself on a towel he gave her. He didn't offer her a shower. If she was going home, he wanted her husband to see her like this.

Janet drove to her parents' house. She went inside. Only Nellie was there. One look told her what had happened. Nellie tried to figure how to get some of that.

Janet showered, and came back downstairs. "Your dad will be home in thirty. I see you had a good time."

"Oh...the best. Just the best ever. I should have been doing this months ago. I'm a slut, now. A true slut."

Nellie went upstairs and used her vibrator. Then she came back and started dinner.

The next morning when she walked into work, she gave the crew a big smile. She got a round of applause. She took a bow.

Janet spent the next night at Bill's house, and went to work from there. The morning after, Bill said he would not be available the next few nights, but would see her on the weekend. She pouted some, but kissed his cock before she left for work.

HE'S GONE?

Bill's boss got a text from him Thursday evening, saying that he was taking the next day off.

Janet never got another message from Bill about the weekend. She was quite disappointed.

Bill didn't show up at work on Monday. Nor on Tuesday. His boss went around to his house. The car was gone. No one answered the door.

On Wednesday, A text from Bill's phone purported to be his resignation. He said that he was going to pursue another avenue. His boss was angry. But Bill was gone.

Bill's mother lived in Las Vegas. His dad was dead. When his mother hadn't heard from him in two weeks, and he hadn't answered her calls, she called his employer. She was told that he resigned. She filed a missing person's report with Virginia police. They looked into the matter and found that Bill had given notice to his landlord, and had withdrawn all but a few dollars from his bank account. They also discovered that the local prosecutor was about to indict Bill for felony theft and other charges related to his kickbacks. They concluded that Bill had fled.

Word eventually got back to Janet's office, where all the women talked about how disappointed they were.

Janet had had a meeting with Roy about what might happen in their marriage.

ROY

Roy's friends had had Bill Snider's house under surveillance starting that Monday after their meeting in York. They had video of Janet, and one other woman, going into the house, and leaving some time later. Janet had stayed the night on Tuesday, and not come back. Instead, a red head had come Wednesday afternoon. She stayed until midnight.

Thursday evening Bill answered the door when a lovely lady rang the bell. A bad mistake on his part. She sprayed him with something, and he fell back. She went in and closed the door. She injected Bill's neck with a syringe. He lost consciousness. She opened the back sliding door, and two men came in. They had a body bag. There was a van outside the back yard, in an alley.

One man came outside and got into Bill's car. He was a big guy, like Bill. He wore a hoodie. He drove away.

Bill's car ended up, burnt out, in a small lot in a bad part of East Steubenville, Ohio. Police there just had it hauled to a junkyard. They never even got the vin.

One person stayed in the house, thoroughly searching it. A laptop computer and several external hard drives were taken. Some clothing, personal items, check book, wallet. All gone, although not with Bill. The last man left before dawn.

On that Thursday evening, Roy and Terry had a nice dinner with Terry's girlfriend, Laura Chone, and her mother, Dana. Roy had expressed interest in meeting Laura, and had invited her and her mom out. They went to a local Indian restaurant, and had a good time. Dana Chone was divorced, and found it unusual to be out with her daughter's friend and his dad. But she liked the dad. And she liked Terry, always had. She was a little uneasy with how Terry and Laura were so very close. But a good time was had by all. After dinner, they all went back to Dana's house and watched a movie. Terry and Roy left at ten thirty.

On the way home, Terry asked Roy about the future of the family. He hadn't had any more than a text and a phone call from his mom. And, he thought his dad got along with Laura's mom. But it was far too soon for that.

Roy said, "I'm still not sure. I'll invite her over to talk on Saturday. You can be here when she gets here -- maybe six for dinner. Then maybe you could find somewhere. A sleepover. Not at Laura's house."

Terry laughed. "Okay."

Janet arrived on the dot of six (not ten minutes early) that Saturday. She wore a sundress, sandals. She looked nice, Roy thought. Janet was nervous. She was disappointed that Bill hadn't called about the weekend. But, she reasoned, she'd have had to come to this meeting anyway. So, here she was. Nervous.

Roy answered the door. She had rung the bell. It seemed he right thing to do. She gave Roy a perfunctory hug, and gave Terry a bigger one. It was not returned with enthusiasm. The three of them sat in the kitchen, as the meal simmered. They talked about Terry's plans for the next school year, and about his girlfriend. Then Terry excused himself and left for an overnight with a friend. Not Laura. Although Laura did visit that same friend.

Janet asked Roy, "Where are we?" Roy had reports from his friends about Janet's activities with Bill Monday and Tuesday. He watched her come and go. On Monday, she left Bill's house looking like a hooker in a trance. On Wednesday morning, she turned in the doorway of Bill's house, dropped to her knees, fished out his cock and gave it a big kiss. Right in the doorway. Then she got up and swayed away from Bill, who stared at her, his hard cock jutting out of his front door. Quite a way out. No question he was impressive.

Roy had covered himself by calling his buddy at the store where she worked, and asking about new rumors. He's been told that, according to the ladies' grapevine, Bill and Janet were now an item. She'd visited him Monday, and spent Tuesday night.

"Sorry, buddy. The guy's just got something."

"Thanks for the info."

So, when they spoke on Saturday, Roy knew that Janet would never see Bill Snider again. But Janet believed that she'd see him as often as he wanted her. And she knew he'd want her for a while, before he dropped her. She fully intended to get as much of his cock as she could, for as long as she could. She was undecided about how to approach this with Roy, who was, after all, her husband. Someone who might normally expect some sort of fidelity, or at least some sorrow about infidelity.

"I don't know where we are Janet. I don't know whether you're sorry, or if you're going to keep doing it."

"I'm sorry for the problem with Terry. I worry about him."

"Have you been back to see Snider? Don't lie to me. If you have and you lie, we're finished."

"Yeah. Well, I have. I guess we're finished anyway. Lie or not. I'd hoped that,,,,you'd come to understand. I don't even like him. I love you, Roy. But....he has me until he doesn't want me anymore. I'm his, sexually."

"It's that good -- the sex?"

"Better. If he was here right now, I'd fuck him right in our bed. It's like I have no resistance. When he tells me what to do, I do it."

"And how long do you think this'll keep up?"

"Not too long. He's worked his way through our entire section. I believe he'll move on to some other bevy of married women. When he's done with me, I'd be happy to come back to you, and be your wife. Maybe that's not happening. But I would do it. I don't believe there are many men like Bill. My bad luck for meeting him. But I'd like to come back to you when he's done with me. Geez....that sounds so bad."

"Right, you're my wife who's at his beck and call. If he calls one night after dinner, you'd be in his bed for sure by desert."

"True. You could have a hall pass, too. We'd have an open marriage."

"Not what we promised when we married. Not my choice."

"That's what I have to offer, Roy. And...if it won't work, well, we split."

"Yep. That's where we're headed. I'll get in touch with a family law guy. I expect to keep the house, and Terry will stay here."

Janet started crying softly. "I'm sorry, Roy. So.....ashamed. I'm a slut for this guy."

Roy served up the light fish stew, some white wine. Janet stopped crying. They ate in silence. Janet looked around at the house, where she'd spent so much time -- happy time. She started leaking tears again. But she finished her stew. It was good. Better than her mom was making her.