All Comments on 'You Here for a Header?'

by RachelMnM

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
TeriLeighTeriLeigh8 months ago

I'm sorry Rachel, I absolutely loved your "Hit Thos Notes " ( hope I didn't goof on the title), but I apparently am not a big fan of the "rapiness" of this one. Sorry 😔 . I know it's fiction, just not my thing. I do appreciate your excellent writing skills. I encourage you to keep writing for yourself, unless, of course you take on a commission. Lol. I really identified with "Breanna". Not the sining, unfortunately. But the fears of transitioning. I

I'm 63, had an epiphany 2 years ago. Lost 200 pounds, a bit more to go, grew out my beautiful silver hair to mid back so far. I say so know I am not intentionally being mean in regards to this story. 💋

Oh, and changed my name, at least in private, from Terry Lee C.....(boy) to TeriLeigh Cravsitt(trans woman ) I had to keep my initials TLC. Lol. 💋

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

First, no one can be as dumb as the MC in this story. I don't know what a "header" is, but I can figure it out and I sure as hell know it has nothing to do with drugs. Then, does anyone out there think it's a good idea to take a hit from two strangers in an RV in the middle of the night? This type of blackmail is often used in these stories and would never work in the real world, but works one hundred percent of the time in these stories. If he simply takes his evidence to the police, adjusting how dumb he was to get into the rape, law enforcement will likely know about them and have them in jail before they could release any of the mentioned video. One thing for sure, continuing on with them would only get worse.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Whoa! I certainly like the style of your writing and the hidden nuggets contained that you bread crumbed us into as you built the story (the whispered deal). What I had trouble with was the mix of the forced sex and any conflict in James about being Trans. IDK, maybe if you continued the story we'd get a better look into his head. One last thing, I have a friend named TC and I don't know if I can ever look at him the same. lol Good story, thank you for sharing.

RachelMnMRachelMnM8 months agoAuthor

Thank both of you Anonymous Commenters and TeriLeigh...

I can certainly see all your points. This was some written a very long time ago and I took a chance to rewrite it. Sounds like I could have done better. Softened it core story line and maybe done better with pulling James into a more interested willing participant. Your comments do actually help me though and I'll try to apply these lessons to my future endeavors. Appreciate you all taking the time to chime in.

XOXOX

Rachel M. Moore.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRachelMnM@RachelMnM
I dabble with writing TG fiction. You’ll find my stories tend to be more realistic – so no magic, instant changes, aliens, or what have you. Not that I don’t personally enjoy those types of fiction offerings, but I’m not much for writing those things (though may try my hand a...