You Here for a Header?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I didn't even feel him take them from my jackets pocket; I couldn't speak and I didn't care. What the fuck was in that shit I just smoked?!

"I'll be right back; don't go anywhere," TC said, pushing me over onto my side as he exited the RV.

From where I lay, I could see Jay standing in the kitchenette, plugging in a video camera. There were bursts of rational thought making it through my drug-induced state, but I had lost virtually all control of my body's motor functions. Something wasn't right. My mind sped up and then got lost in the haze, pausing to glide my fingers over the confusion I was feeling. What?

Jay's voice startled me: "You been doing this long?"

Doing what I wondered, pot? He was looking at me now, having finished whatever he was doing with the camera.

"What?" I barely squeaked.

"Headers, you idiot!" He was laughing again and sounded further away than he was.

I tried to process what he had just said. Why is smoking pot so funny?

"I... I guess..."

"Cool, this will go easy then, and we'll all have some fun."

He said that while walking over to me and reaching into my back pocket to pull out my wallet. He rummaged through the other pockets in my pants, taking the thirty-two dollars I had in one of them and sliding the money into his own. He went through my coat pockets next but didn't seem to find anything of interest. I kept wondering if thirty-two dollars was enough for a gram of that shit he'd let me sample.

I watched him open my wallet and study something in it closely.

"Ah, James Castles. I thought you said your name was Steve?"

His voice sounded comical and had a funny reverberation to it. Okay, so I lied about my name--so what? I watched as he continued to look through the wallet. Why didn't I care? Did it really matter? I couldn't have done anything about it anyway; my body didn't want to move, I couldn't make it move.

"I'll be right back," he said, turning toward the back of the RV and disappearing through a curtained area down the short hallway.

I lay there for a long time, it seemed, awash in my buzz and fighting to regain my senses. I really just wanted to fall asleep though. How is it so easy to just go along with the flow? I heard the door to the RV open and saw TC enter with a large black garbage bag.

He tossed my keys on the seat across from me before speaking.

"Jay, you've got to see this man," I heard him saying. He sounded like he was at the end of a tunnel, and there was still that weird echo effect.

I watched, as if he were moving in slow motion, dump the contents of the bag onto the floor. It didn't register right away, but after the contents of the bag were all lying on the floor, I realized I was looking at Melissa's clothes. How did they get a bag of her clothes, I wondered? TC began to rummage through them, holding up two different skirts, a few blouses and t-shirts, a pair of jeans, a couple pairs of shorts, a robe I loved seeing her in after she would shower, and a single lacey bra. He laid the items on a chair and kicked a pair of her pumps aside.

"What's this shit?" Jay asked when he'd returned from wherever he'd disappeared to.

I turned my head slightly toward his voice and tried to focus, but couldn't for some reason. My body felt so limp, and all I wanted to do right now was sleep. Just close my eyes... Wait! Open your eyes! I did and when I could finally focus on Jay, his outline became clearer, it looked like he was wearing only a pair of shorts.

"I found this stuff in his car. I think it's his stuff dude; that's why this Femboi is here and came prepared to play." TC spat out. "I also found a couple good CDs and a laptop, man. Oh, and I found this lipstick in the glove box. I really don't think it's his shade, though."

There was laughter. Why? What? FUCK! They were in my car? No, I'm just here for... My mind tried to sprint, but it was dragging badly trying to pull my body along with it. Wait, they were in my car! I'm being ripped off! I shifted slightly on the couch and tried to look up at TC.

"Is there enough there to dress our pretty boy?" Jay asked.

"Guess so, no panties or pantyhose," TC replied.

Jay's face appeared in front of mine.

"James, can you hear me?"

I could only stare blankly into his face and wonder why they were taking Melissa's clothes. I was going to give them to her...

"This, my friend, is a bit more than 'I guess'. How many headers have you done?"

I didn't know what the hell he was talking about. I tried to speak but couldn't. I really just wanted to know what they were doing with Melissa's clothes. Wait, I already thought that and didn't have an answer. Fuck, don't take her shit! This is all that I had left of her, besides some pictures of her I had posted on Facebook.

I had found these things in the laundry hamper the day after she moved out. I bagged it all up after she dumped me. Her clothes had been in my trunk for a couple days now, and if she'd been at the wedding tonight, I had planned on giving them back to her. Fuck! Why hadn't you been at the wedding?

I panicked as the word 'laptop' finally registered. They had my laptop! I needed that for work! My mind tried shifting gears, but I could barely keep my eyes open. What is going on here? I summoned all my strength and reached for Jay. I could see he wasn't wearing shorts now; he was wearing boxers. Wait a second, what is this shit? My arm went limp and hung over the small couch I was lying on.

"Come on...," I whispered my complaint about them stealing Melissa's and my shit.

Jay grabbed my hand and laid it back at my side.

"In time sweetheart... Think he needs another hit, TC, that way he's more pliable for us to get him dressed in the stuff he brought. I think he might be a little shy about being here. Wish we'd known he came prepared to dress for us. He could have dressed himself before we let him get stoned."

The fuck?! That's Melissa's property asshole! I need my laptop! TC began to walk away from where he'd been standing next to her clothes. Where are you doing? Going, not doing?! Fuck!

TC disappeared from view, but I could hear him speaking, "Talk about dumb fucking luck. We get a fucking 'femboi' who has come prepared with his own clothes! Crossdresser fuck tonight! This is going to be epic, man!"

I closed my eyes for a second, and when I opened them, TC was standing in front of me with the pipe, and I saw a flash as he touched the lighter to the bowl. He tried to get my lips around it, but I wasn't cooperating. I didn't want any more of that shit! I wanted out of here and with all the stuff they'd taken from my car!

These guys were fucking nuts! They're ripping me off!

I watched him take a long pull, blow the smoke into my face, and watched as his fist crashed into my chest--all that happened in super slow motion. The fist to the chest caused me to gasp deeply, inhaling hard, and then I was coughing wildly. The smoke was choking me, and my chest hurt. I panted hard and tried to catch my breath as another hit from the pipe was blown in my face, followed by another thumping fist to the chest.

The second blow to my chest didn't hurt as much; it just felt like pressure was bluntly being applied to my sternum. But the blows had made me inhale deeply both times. I was panicking again, and my tilting, numb brain was telling me I wasn't getting enough air. I needed to breathe! I inhaled deeply a number of times, and the pot smoke was so thick it made my lungs ache and burn all over again. The room started to fade in and out; I could barely see TC.

The last thing I heard before I blacked out was, "Here are his panties; they were inside his jeans."

Why would they think Melissa's clothes were mine?

The rest of what happened to me that night I do not recall, or at least parts of it I don't recall. The video fills in the rest of the time gaps I either don't remember, remember but wouldn't swear it had happened, or have blacked those memories out. I do remember everything to the point I passed out I just recanted.

After the stuff I'll describe in the video happened, I remember waking up in my car around 2 a.m. I was wearing only my own boxers and was in the back seat. My vehicle was still parked in the rest area where RV's would be parked. It hadn't been moved. The parking area was deserted.

The rest of this story, the reality of what happened to me that night, is contained in the video and unfolds as you watch it. This is how the missing time unfolded...

--- 00 ---

The first thing you see in the video appears to be a woman in a wrinkled skirt lying on a bed, with her hands together at her waist. She's wearing a wrinkled blouse, and it looks like it has been hastily tucked into her skirt. The blouse is ill-fitting and likely a smaller size than she should be wearing. Her shoes, classic black pumps with three-inch heels, are on the bed next to her, and she is looking away from the camera.

In the first twenty seconds of the video, you get the feeling something isn't right about this scene, but you're not sure what or why it appears off. Could be the clothes? Could be you're not seeing all of her body? So, you find yourself glued to watching it unfold and trying to figure out what's off about what you're seeing.

The view of her is unchanged as the camera jiggles at the twenty-two second mark as the date and time--May 18th, 11:49 PM--appear on screen. Another jiggle, and that display is removed, so you are back to seeing her just lying there. You can hear rustling and movement in the background, and after a few more seconds of watching her chest rise and fall slowly from her breathing and a few peek-a-boo shots up her skirt showing she's wearing pink panties, there is a loud noise and the video stops.

When filming resumes, the scene begins with the woman in the same position, and you can hear Jay whispering off camera, "You ready?"

There is no answer, but you see Jay appear a moment later, walking to the side of the bed closest to her head and running his hand through her hair lovingly. The lighting in the RV's bedroom area seems brighter now than when the video first began. You can see Jay kneel on the bed next to her in only his boxers and he's looking back at the camera with a slight grin.

"Jamie..."

There is no reply, movement, or acknowledgment from the woman. He glides his hand lightly and slowly over her breasts that are straining to pop the buttons on the blouse she's wearing. His hand moves lower, to her skirt, and he slides his hand between her legs to fully give the camera a look at the bright pink panties she's wearing.

The scene is choppy and still very jittery, not very focused. Someone is obviously holding the camera and trying to stay focused on Jay's movements, but the scene is not giving you much more context in regard to the woman lying there. If you were prone to motion sickness, you'd be feeling it about now.

To this point, the woman still hasn't moved at all, and for a fraction of a second, you see her upper thighs, quite hairy upper thighs, that are in desperate need of a shave before the camera is refocusing back towards where her head is laying and facing in the opposite direction.

"Jamie, your Daddy has something for you. You've been asking for it, honey," he says, slipping off the bed.

You can see Jay standing at the side of the bed now, and he's slowly pulling his boxers down, letting them fall to the floor out of sight. The camera zooms in on his very stiff cock and keeps it in focus as it twitches with his every heartbeat, or maybe he's making it move to be funny or comical. It doesn't matter; his arousal is undeniable, and his average-sized cock looks ready for play.

The camera moves slowly to the left and zooms out as Jay reaches for the woman's head and turns it toward his cock. That act is the first time you realize that what you are watching is not a woman at all. It is clearly me, and I've somehow been dressed in Melissa's clothes.

My heart sank the first time I watched Jay move my face towards his cock. Seeing my face on a 65-inch TV didn't help matters any, and I felt sick to my stomach watching as he slowly wiped his cock playfully over my lips and cheeks. The video zooms in to clearly capture his cock being smeared across my lips, and there's a glistening of his pre-cum left by that act.

While you can clearly see my eyes are open and I am not struggling, I look more dead than alive. No one would ever believe I willingly went along with any of this. When the video fully frames my face and his manhood, you can clearly see him tapping his cock against my lips, which are a dark burgundy red.

"Come on sweetie... Daddy is waiting," Jay says as he's tapping his cock against my lips.

My lips have lipstick applied to them from the tube Melissa left in my car. Whoever did that knew what they were doing, and I wondered if there was someone else besides Jay and TC in the RV at this point. Oh, and when the camera gets a wider shot of my face, my eyebrows look much darker than they should--someone had to have had access to an eyebrow pencil! Melissa hadn't left one that I knew of in my car or my townhouse.

Maybe, a very big maybe at that, if my hair was just a bit longer and cut in a more feminine style, you might think it really was a woman in the video--from the neck up. On second thought, maybe not, there was clearly nothing hiding I had a clean shaven face and darker areas on my face because of that. And given everything else that was wrong with the way I looked and was dressed - yeah, not looking much like a woman.

The camera drops lower next, as if hovering above the bed, just as Jay's balls are being placed on my cheek and cover my lips. Why it appears that my mouth is moving or that I am licking at them is unclear. You do hear Jay moan, and he grabs a handful of my hair to really rub my face firmly against and into his ball sack. It's gross, and I turned away the first time I saw that--until I heard...

"Oh, Jamie, that's so good... You really know how to please your Daddy," he says soothingly. The smile on his face screams sarcasm, though.

This scene continues for maybe thirty seconds as Jay thrusts his pelvis awkwardly around my face, slapping his balls against my lips, cheeks, and the bridge of my nose. The camera bobbles, and the filming stops abruptly.

When the video resumes again, I am in much the same position; only the blouse I had been wearing has been removed, and the skirt has been hiked up enough to show my male bits stuffed into Melissa's pretty pink panties. There now appears to be even more light in the room, and my face looks oddly pale in the bright glow that fills the RV's bedroom.

Something isn't quite right with the way Melissa's bra looks on me. It isn't fitted correctly, and my sparse chest hair is clearly visible in some of the video angles that flash lazily over the screen as the camera person, I assume is TC, jockeys for cinematic effect. Whatever material they've used to overstuff the bra is spilling out from the small cups of the lacy underwire bra and looks pathetic.

Melissa didn't have big tits, but they were spectacular for a woman with solid 34B's. Her bra looked to be digging into the side of my chest and riding higher on my chest than it should have been. Jay or TC must not have had a clue as to how to adjust the shoulder straps for a better looking fit. I'm surprised between them they could even work the clasp in the back. The cups were overfilled, and combined with how the bra was situated on my chest, nothing about it looked right or made it look like I actually had breasts. Yet, all of that wasn't as odd as the image that was about to play across the screen.

You see the camera move slowly to show my head near the headboard, and Jay's handful of my hair is moving my face and my mouth into position in front of the head of his cock. My eyes are open, but I'm not fighting any of this, and there was no expression on my face that would lead anyone watching the video to believe that I was a willing participant. Dead eyes or not, it's a coin toss as to whether I look like I know what's about to happen or not.

I have absolutely no memory of what I'm watching, and even seeing it now for the eighth time, I feel my stomach roiling and flipping a bit. It doesn't help that I already know what's coming. The camera bobs a little and zooms in on my face, and I'm back to studying what is happening. I can see Jay's cock poised at my dark burgundy lips.

Then you can hear him saying, "You want this, don't you, baby?"

There was no verbal answer, and the camera moved left to get a clear shot of just my face with Jay's six-inch cock poised at my lips. My head appears to nod 'Yes', and the camera zooms out just as I appear to stop nodding. There's no way in hell I nodded my head, 'Yes'! Jay was obviously the one who moved my head so that it looked like I was nodding my approval.

No way would I have agreed to any of this fucking shit! At least like this...

But now, with video evidence of my 'consent, you can see Jay's free hand cup my chin and my lips are slowly parting. Watching this part makes my heart pound anxiously. I know what is coming, and it makes me sick to see it, to relive it, to see it memorialized on video like this.

"Here you go, baby; time to suck your Daddy off."

You see Jay's cock enter half way into my mouth; he stops to smile back at the camera, and then he slides himself in a little further. Slowly he glides himself out, and there's hushed laughter in the background while the camera zooms in closer on my face.

"She likes it! I think she really likes it!" You hear TC talking from behind the camera. "Look, she's closed her eyes!"

The camera moves in close to show that my eyes were indeed closed, and Jay's cock is right back to being half way inside my mouth. Again, I don't remember any of this, and right now I can't believe I'm even describing what I'm watching...

Jay's hand can still be seen cupping my chin, and he begins to pull my head into his pelvis, adjusting his cocks angle into my mouth, and forcing his cock even deeper in my mouth. My face jerks a little, as he has now forced every inch of his manhood into my mouth and certainly I'm feeling it in my throat. It looks like I began to move my head on my own, and I couldn't tell if Jay was controlling those movements or if it actually looks as it appeared--that I was trying to deep throat pleasure the cock in my mouth.

I was worried for a moment until he pulled my face away from his body and I began to cough. That proves those movements just seen were reflex, not me trying to pleasure him. He'd made me gag! I was gagging, not pleasuring his cock with my mouth! That's the reason my head was moving as if I were sucking him off.

Was I aware? Was I fighting back?

I remember trying to turn away from watching this part the first time I watched the video. But I couldn't because I was so mesmerized by the look on my face. I was coughing and gagging, but my face looked so tranquil, calm even. No, I wasn't self-aware, fortunately; my body was just reacting naturally to his cock trying to enter my throat and choking me.

"Relax Jamie... If you relax like you've done all the other times you've done this, it won't be so bad. You can do this for Daddy," Jay says softly.

You can hear a snicker in the background and TC saying with a hint of exasperation, "Just fuck her, dude!"

The camera zooms out and then zooms in on the pink panties. I've stopped coughing, and there is an odd silence. On the video, the entire screen is completely filled by a shot of the shimmering pink panties gusset and lacey front, my pubic hair looks neat and tidy under the lacy fabric, and you can see my balls are shaved, smooth. My hairy upper thighs don't fit the view you're seeing on screen, but then again I'm a guy wearing panties who's just had a cock in his mouth. You can see my flaccid manhood compressed by the fabric, and then someone's huge hand begins to rub over the fabric.