You Here for a Header?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You're not done yet," TC complains a moment later.

"Fuck you! She's going to suck me off, and then it's your turn, so fucking back off, man!"

The screen goes black, and when it returns, I have no idea how long of a pause in the action there was. You now see me lying on the bed in just Melissa's bra and panties. There is silence, and my eyes are closed. The room looks a little smoke-filled. And I figure they've probably forced another hit from that pipe into my lungs.

I've wondered many times as to why these two weren't affected by whatever was laced in that weed. No second-hand smoke contact high? Nothing apparently! How could that be?! Narcan? Speed? They had to have some protection against being wiped the fuck out like I was right now.

The camera shakes violently.

"Back up, dumbass!" TC barks at someone. I assume he's the one holding the camera, but it's unclear who he's talking to - Jay?

The camera moves around the cramped room, and settles on Jay stepping to my side, shooting a dirty look back at the camera. He's taken up a position near my head again. The camera zooms in on the bra I'm wearing, and one cup looks flattened now. Barely in the frame, you can see my head being moved toward Jay's pelvis. The camera pans down from my chest, stopping at the pink panties again. Whoever is filming is certainly enamored with me wearing them for some reason.

My legs are together though, almost unnaturally so, and if you examine the scene, you have to wonder where my cock and balls are. There is an obvious mound, and my trimmed pubic hair looks matted under the silky pink panties material. My crotch looks oddly like the crotch of a woman--almost. Someone, during the last pause in the action, went to great efforts to tuck my male bits out of sight and force my legs together.

"Time to unload me, Jamie," Jay says.

The camera focuses in on the panties I'm wearing, and you can clearly hear swishing saliva being squished and slurped in my mouth as Jay is thrusting his cock in and out - all outside of the camera's view. There is no doubt that nothing you're hearing is happening gently, but you can't see any of this happening on screen, you can only hear it.

"aaucka, auhcka, uckaga, ahacka, awka, aguck..."

Those sounds can be heard over and over again for easily a minute straight. I know I'm making those noises as Jay is pounding his cock into my mouth, brushing the back of my throat, and gagging me. There's no way in hell I'm willingly making those sounds, and it's certain I'm not enjoying any of this--at least that's what I believe.

Jay can be heard moaning while he's pumping his cock into my mouth; it sounds like he's thrusting faster now giving the noises I'm making. He occasionally must be forcing himself to the back of my throat because you can see my body moving, hear me gagging, and then blow out spittle as I cough against him relentlessly fucking my mouth. When he eases up and I sure I'm catching my breath, but he's right back to testing my limits seconds later.

The camera seems to be ignoring whatever Jay is doing and staying focused on the panties I'm wearing. The camera bobbles, and a hand appears blurry on the screen, out of focus, as it moves toward the pink pants in the background.

"Fuck!"

There is silence, and the camera jumps and captures the ceiling, the floor, and a wall before it settles back on Jay.

His face is angry, and tiny beads of sweat can be seen on his forehead. The camera zooms in on his face.

"What the fuck are you doing? You should be getting this," he complains.

The camera zooms out to show just the head of Jay's cock resting inside my mouth, all motion has stopped.

"Focus! Shit-head!" He barks at TC.

Jay picks up where he left off, fucking my face and now you can connect those sounds I was making to what was causing them in the first place. The slurp and swishing and 'gwaking' noises make sense because you can tell they are coming from my mouth as he pounds his cock in and out aggressively. You can see his hand is firmly wrapped in my hair, while the other is still cupping my chin to apply pressure from my lips onto his cocks shaft.

It's a surreal sight to be watching. My eyes are closed, and my lips look to be tightly wrapped around his cock. At this point in the video, I gave up denying that the person in the video was me. It's rather crushing to watch and wonder how it is I wasn't fighting harder against this being done to me. And really, why? Why me? Why this? You don't see shit like this on porn sites that didn't look staged or fake as fuck! Everything about what is happening looks disjointed, unreal. But what was recorded was very real.

Jay's hips thrusting piston-like and forcing that cock in and out of my mouth is what looks so disjointed and surreal. That is until he slams his cock all the way into my mouth and holds himself there for at least ten seconds that I appear to really squirm a bit more, to move, and fight how I'm choking on his cock.

Time seems to stand still, and as the camera zooms in for a close-up of my face, you can see my eyes fluttering and my nostrils flare as I'm forced to try and breathe through my nose. I'm choking out huffs of air between my lips that hiss past his cocks shaft logged so deeply in my mouth. It looks like I can't fucking breathe... You can clearly see that, yet my face looks calm and detached from what is actually happening on screen.

I'm moving more and the struggling I appear to be doing gives me momentary hope that I'll somehow be able to stop this. Those hopes dissolve quickly as you see Jay pull my head slowly back, and then he forces my face right back into his pelvis while grinding my face violently into his pubs. You can hear my struggled gags; you'd swear I'm about to retch as he crushes and rubs my nose into his pubic hair back and forth, while his cock is seated firmly in the back of my throat. And then...

"Mmuuak... awck... gowaak..."

That was me! I've come alive! Or some sick fuck watching this might think I'm vocalizing my enjoyment of being deep-throated. You next see a hand flash by my face--my hand! It finds Jay's hip and weakly slides down his body as he continues to crush my face into his pelvis. My hand then disappears, but I've shown life, and there's hope!

The camera zooms out, and you can hear TC saying, "I think she likes that..."

There's a low grunting noise, and the camera zoomed out further as Jay starts his rhythmic thrusts at my face again. It's obvious he isn't paying attention to TC's commentary. But I've shown signs of life for the first time since the video began. I had actually moved on my own, other than to naturally gag when Jay pounds his cock deep in my throat.

You see, my left hand moves again toward Jay's groin, and he releases my chin to grab my hand and place it around the shaft of his cock.

"Get this," he says, looking back at the camera.

He's slowed the fucking of my face, and my lips appear to be wrapped tightly around his manhood. His hand is holding mine around his cock until I moved my right arm blindly in an arc into the bed headboard. You can also see my legs moving. I'm fighting back! It is sickening to watch this, but it did make me want to cheer. It appears I was coming to my senses, maybe, like I could actually fight back a little, though I don't remember any of what I'm watching.

And again, my hopes were short-lived.

The camera dips slightly, and you can hear TC speaking to someone, "Hold this..."

The camera is thrust to the left and pushed back. "No...," the person complains

TC yells at whoever was standing with him while he was filming, "Fucking hold this bitch or I'll kick your fucking ass!"

The camera jumps around and becomes steady, and Jay is looking back at the camera with a look of concern.

And now we know there was a third person witnessing this! A woman, because in the swaying of the camera moving between this person and TC, you can see bare feet with painted red toenails!

I think to myself, 'Why aren't you helping me?!'

TC can be seen on screen grabbing my legs, and with barely any effort, you can see he's subdued any further movement from my lower body. He then reaches for pillows at the headboard and lays them next to me. Jay looks confused and stops fucking my face and questions what he's doing.

"Get her on her knees, ass up. We can keep her up with these pillows. You take the front; I'll take this fine-looking ass."

Watching him slap at my ass on video after saying that and I think I faintly felt it the first time I watched the video. A ghost slap maybe though it didn't actually happen as I was watching. Interestingly enough, I didn't even flinch on the video, yet I did while watching it back. I also missed, while laying there stoned out of my mind, what he had said about fucking me up the ass. It's something that had I heard or comprehended might have helped me later.

On screen, you see Jay nodding while he pushes my head back and off his cock, my lips smacking as his cock exits my mouth, and my tongue looks to be ushering out spit or pubic hair, or maybe both. I pray I imagined that sound of my lips smacking every time I see this part of the video; unfortunately, it happened and I couldn't un-hear it if I tried.

The camera steadily zooms in on my face. My nose and the area around my mouth are red and flushed, and my skin looks irritated from being rubbed mercilessly into Jay's pub's. The dark burgundy lipstick I was wearing is totally smeared, and you can see my own saliva drooling steadily down my chin towards my neck. My face looks like a fucking mess.

I am panting heavy breaths from my mouth, and my chest is heaving, but I'm still not sure at this point if I've got any of my faculties' about me; I just don't remember or have blacked out those memories. I do think I can remember staring at the ceiling of the RV and wondering where I was just before the video stops here. I remember feeling out of it, wondering... Yeah, maybe I'm wondering what fucking nightmare this was that I fell into!

"Is it on?" Jay asks whoever is holding the camera.

The camera jiggles slightly, and the picture bounced from me on my stomach on top of a pile of pillows with my ass in the air to the corner of the bed and then back.

"Turn it this way," Jay says, pointing to his left. "No, over here. Stand over here."

TC can be seen shaking his head on the opposite side of the bed from Jay. He's kneeling between my legs and looks annoyed.

"Fuck! Show the bitch will you, TC?"

The video stops.

When it starts up again, both TC and Jay had smiles on their faces, like they had just been laughing about something. While it wasn't caught on film, I know why they were laughing and what exactly they were laughing about. I was becoming more coherent and aware as the effects of whatever that shit was I'd smoked was beginning to wear off.

What the video didn't capture was that after TC had positioned me on the pillows and pulled the panties I was wearing down, something cold was spread around and into my ass. He then pulled the panties back up and must have been putting a condom on when Jay asked him why he was going to wear a condom.

I remember hearing TC clearly, even in the state I was in, say, "Because I don't know how many others this skank has been with!"

They both laughed aloud, and that's what the video just missed when it started again. I remember all that and everything they said from that moment on. I was more alert but still powerless to fight them off or fight back in any way.

The person filming steps back as TC begins to rub his hands over my panty-covered ass and slowly down my legs. Every so couple seconds, the camera would zoom in on his monstrous cock, the thin condom material looking like it was stretched to its breaking point. You can see it's glistening with lube. That pretty much leaves nothing to the imagination or any confusion as to what is about to come next on the video.

When the camera pans back towards Jay, you can see his head near my ear, like he's been whispering something to me for a while. When he moves away, he's standing there with his cock in my face. Maybe my eyes are looking up at him; maybe I'm trying to decide something, but he looks down at me and gives me a little nod.

Softly, he says, "Well... Go on now... Daddy is waiting."

What you can't see is what I know to be fact: the panic on my face before, before what looks like I'm willingly opening my mouth to accept his cock.

"More..." he coaches.

I can be seen opening my mouth a little more as he points his cock at my lips. You can see me accepting his cock inside my mouth as he leans forward. He isn't holding my head, face, or chin; this is all me willingly opening my mouth to give him a blowjob. The camera angle shows it all too clearly. I feel defeated every time I see this part of the video.

I'm allowing the head of his cock to be taken in, then he steps toward the bed and I get more of him slid in. Before I can comprehend what I'm doing, seen clearly on the video, he is buried fully inside of my mouth, my nose surrounded by his pubic hair. My heart sinks every time I watch these images play out on the screen. You can see my eyes are closed, and my lips are tightly and lovingly wrapped around Jay's cock.

Though it could be argued who is making the motions up and down Jay's shaft, the truth of the matter is that it was me. The video shows me willingly giving him a blowjob - there is no doubt that's what you are seeing. Sure, he's pumping along too, but most of the work is being done by me bobbing my head on his cock.

So, why? Why am I sucking his cock willingly? Because of what is not heard on the video before I began giving him head. See, when Jay was whispering in my ear moments ago he offered me a deal, one he said was in my best interests.

That deal? He would keep TC from ripping my little 'boy pussy' apart if I did a good job of sucking him to completion. He said I didn't need to swallow if I didn't want too, and I remember him saying it would be nice though if I did. When he was done getting his proper blowjob he promised he would convince TC he would be better off with a blowjob than ripping into my ass. His last words to be, that you can't hear on the video, were "I'm going to cum hard, and I think you'll like it Jamie..."

Obviously, I chose the lesser of two evils, I thought. That is why it looks like I am giving Jay the blowjob he requested and why he no longer has to force me to suckle, perform on his cock.

While watching the video, it looks like I know what I'm doing, but the truth is, I had no idea what I was doing. Sure, sucking cock isn't rocket science, but so many women I've been with have fucked it up with too much teeth, jacking me oddly while licking my balls, or... FUCK! The video of me doing this--wrapping my lips around his cock and letting him glide himself in and out and all the way down the shaft like a good little slut--makes it hard to argue I wasn't trying hard to please him or didn't have 'some' idea of what I was doing. One might even say I'd done this before, which might be true.

And given the alternative that awaited me with TC kneeling behind me, I had little choice but to perform and perform well. And as the video progresses, my head movements become more animated as my lips are tightly locked on his shaft and that swollen head of his cock is banging deep into my mouth, tickling my throat, and I'm trying to suppress any gagging, flaying around wildly, nearly every time he's so deep.

You can see that I'm breathing hard, and Jay is moaning every few trips my lips make down his shaft. I had no idea how long I had been slurping, licking, sucking, and grinding his cock to the far reaches of my throat, but the video shows I was definitely determined to save myself from TC's impending attack on my ass. I did check, and the time from the beginning to this point it was two minutes and forty-two seconds. I prayed it wouldn't be much longer and I worked my tongue with gusto around that swollen head of his to save my ass.

I want to point out that, though you never hear about the deal Jay made with me to spare me from TC, he really did say that to me! I would swear that in my life... And, as alluded to a moment ago, this isn't the first time I've had a cock in my mouth. That though is a long story and coincidentally smoking pot was involved each of those times. I'll loop back to that, but for now...

You can see Jay's hands are fully locked in my hair, and he is pulling my head deep onto his cock, holding himself there to make me struggle against the head of his cock being lodged in my throat. I can be seen struggling against him, moaning that sounds like I'm panicked, and all while he has the purest look of bliss on his face at the three-minute mark of this blowjob.

Jay can be heard panting loudly now; you can see that and hear him on the video clearly. His face looks more strained than just a few seconds ago. You can also see me trying to find some relief from gagging by opening my mouth wider, trying in vain to relax, lips no long encasing his cock. And I feel it--a little something warm in my throat, just a dribble, but I feel it. I know all my moving and struggling is only going to encourage him to shoot his load.

Let's get this over with so I can suck TC's horse sized cock to completion!

The video zooms out, away from my face, and centers on the three of us on the bed. I remember praying that I had done a good enough job in Jay's mind to get this same experience from TC's much bigger in length and girth cock. I would take that ten times over than taking his huge cock up my ass!

The video shows Jay is deep in my mouth and TC is moving behind me. Slowly, he's pulling the shimmering, cheeky pink panties material that covers my ass aside. You can see that I am totally unaware that this is happening. I am laser focused on Jay's cock deep in my throat and that I'm about to receive a load of his hot cum.

I'm trying to stay relaxed, trying not to send Jay over the edge just yet, prolonging it, but wanting it to be over - the perfect 'Catch 22' scenario. I remember how confused and conflicted I felt about what was coming. I feared having his warm load of sticky, stringy cum in my mouth--maybe even fearing that I might unintentionally swallow some of it.

What you see next is shocking to watch. TC has his mammoth condom sheathed cock in his hand and places it at the rosebud opening in my ass. There's a moment when he looks over at Jay before he easily pushes that rod into my ass.

The camera is zoomed out just enough to catch my head violently shaking and shuddering, as I am now fully aware and realize exactly what is happening. You can see that I'm surprised, shocked, and fighting for what shreds of dignity I have left. I'm fighting against the pain and the pressure of how big TC's eight-inch cock is, plowing, ripping, and stretching my ass to its absolute limit. I remember seeing the beginning of blackness taking over my peripheral vision as I just about passed out in that moment.

It may have been better for me if I had actually passed out.

My attention has fully shifted to the pain stabbing me from behind, on TC's hands squeezing my hips with his hands so hard I had bruises for a couple weeks. All that while I'm trying to back my face away from Jay's cock trapped in my mouth. I'm between two immovable masses, compressed between them, and hating every microsecond that ticks away as the filming of this night continues.

I can be heard screaming helplessly into Jay's cock, now lodged at the back of my throat, and he's grinding the head away without concern or compassion of giving a flying fuck! I'm gagging, and I've forgotten where Jay was in this process of getting his rocks off. I've already felt a mini-shot of his seed warm and gently exiting his cock.