You Know How I Like It. Much Creamy. Ch. 02

Story Info
Relaxing my boss.
1.4k words
3.86
7.6k
3
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobGru
BobGru
80 Followers

Olivia's small hands press against her mistress's shoulders. Silvia feels the first twinges, stops, closing her eyes behind her multifocals glasses.

She sniffs, moans, the pen pinched between his fingers, pressed to his mouth. The employee's nimble fingers rotate, squeezing and twisting the muscles of the woman seated across from her.

"Aaaannn..."

The thumb touches a sensitive point, an electric charge runs down Silvia's back. Breathing becomes deeper, more intense.

"What do you want from me Olivia?"

"Nothing, I just wanted to pet you. I think you are very tense, Miss Silvia. Stressed out."

"I know, you fake. I know you, after that, all that humiliation. Now it comes all sly."

"I don't know where you get these ideas. It was nothing like that, it was you who came to me first. I gave what you wanted."

"Cynic... Mmmmm, I see. What do you want from me?"

"Nothing! Just relax. You are very tense. Worried, I don't like to see you like this."

"I'm very late on work. I don't have time for your games."

"It's just a minute. I know you will like it."

"And what do you want to do?"

"Want a kiss? A delicious kiss. Sit there on the sofa I give you."

"Just sit down?"

"You know not. Get on a dog position on the back."

Silvia gets up, turns around, a schoolgirl smile on her face. His look in Olivia's eyes. The tallest mistress holds the back of her head, they open their mouths and their tongues flutter wildly in the maid's mouth.

The noises of the kiss appear, until Olivia interrupts the kiss and puts a finger on the other's lips, shows a toothless smile and takes Silvia's glasses with her hands.

"Little bitch, I don't know why I do these things for you. You do not deserve."

"But you deserve it. I know you deserve it."

Silvia takes a deep breath, her hand smoothing her dark face. Olivia shorter holds the gaze of the woman her owner. Silvia is old enough to be her mother.

"I'll go, but it can't take long, there's a lot to do. The report has to be ready for the morning meeting. I'm late, girl."

"No worries, I bet you finish."

Silvia walks out in style, one foot in front of the other, her heels clacking on the wooden floor. She stops facing the sofa. Kneeling, taking off his shoes with his toes, he bends, resting his elbows on the red leather backrest. Slowly she lowers her head between her hands and lifts her hips, showing off her small ass.

"Lift your skirt... Silvia."

She obeys by pulling the sides of her dark blue skirt. Small hips appear white, with a black thread in the middle protecting intimacy. Silvia crosses her feet on her ankles, anxious and ready.

"I like this. Values ​​you.

"I also like... oooohhh... What's that?"

"It's my finger, my thumb. See, you're very tense Silvia. Relax, relax that sphincter, it relax."

"Uuunnnhhh!! MMMmmmmmmfffff!!"

"Hummmmm... It's warm, delicious, I think it's so cute. The exact size for good penetration, an anal... total."

"Oliviaaa... my God!! Oooooohhh!!"

The sassy girl fires off two, three, four slapping slaps, Silvia's hips turn red and she cries squeezing her fingers.

"Oh, don't do it like that mmmm..."

"Open your ass woman! Show, let me see."

"Like that! is that what you want? To see."

"With your hands Silvia, don't be ashamed. Ashamed of me then me?"

"Aaannnhhh!! Is that what you want, like this?"

"Yes, beauty and best ass. Open this mouth, open it. Let me see this little mouth eating. Is she hungry, is she?"

"Aaaannnnn! Yaaaaaahh!!"

Olivia slides the hard tip of a finger across the rough, lacy surface, the orifice sweating, heat welling up.

"Beautiful ass, deserves a kiss. Do you want a kiss, Miss Silvia?"

"I want, I want..."

Olivia bends over, laughing, twisting her hair over one shoulder. Her ass blinking, her mistress's strong smell, she grabs her hips and lets a full, slow, bubbling drop drip. The thick drop runs down the creek, she spreads it with her finger on the wrinkled skin, on her ass.

"Let him swallow, open his mouth and let him drink Silvia. It's so cute. See, he's thirsty. It deserves a kiss with the tongue. Can Miss Silvia? What?"

"Yes, yes, Olivia."

Hands clasped under his forehead. Silvia takes two noisy slaps on her buttocks.

"Then hold woman. Open that ass!"

Silvia bends over, squeezing her breasts tucked into her black linen blouse against the back, the hard nipples grating against the seam of the sofa. His hands splayed on his ass. She making a crying voice, widening her eyes as the maid's stinging tongue wanders around massaging the puckered ring.

The twinge in her hips, the electric shiver in her spine. Olivia's tongue dug into her ass, the hard tip forcing entry. The honeydew mouth opening and Olivia, smart working Silvia's ass.

The tip sticks, passes. Silvia's asshole is invaded, her body tense, sweat running down her forehead. And the maid finally kissing her boss's ass.

A juice starts to ooze, Olivia rubs her fingers over her lips.

"Look! How beautiful Silvia! There's a droplet coming out, did I leave you like this girl? It's for me, is it?"

She laughs proudly, stretches out her tongue and picks up the fine drop, all coming out of Silvia's folds. Even giving a sucked kiss on the green.

"Sweet hmmmmmm... fragrant. See, I like it when you do this for me. Thinking about my pleasure."

"Are you still thirsty?

"A lot, lot."

"Then kiss me and play. I think you will like what I have for you."

"Really! For me?"

"Go brat, kiss me."

Olivia puts her face in, sinks her face into the crown's ruffled lips, comes the kiss in the warm grotto, the scent of Silvia taking over. Olivia sticks two fingers in her pussy and needs to touch her mistress's nerve center.

The muffled heat of her pussy on her face, the throb of her vulva on her cheek. Silvia tenses her legs, sticking out her ass. Olivia senses the act, opens her mouth and takes the first jet, right in the face.

- AAAAAAAAAAAaaaaa!! Uummmmmmmm!! Oooooohhh!

Silvia screaming with each squirt and the maid swallowing the hot, sweet broth.

"My God you did it again with me girl!"

Silvia turns around, leaving the sofa, holding her skirt by the sides with her hands to keep from getting wet.

"Wow, did I wet you that much? You're gonna need a bath... brat."

Olivia crouched and Silvia laughing, wiping her face with her fingers.

"You are also going to Miss Silvia."

"We two. But you don't want a caress, a kiss who knows?"

Silvia looks the young woman up and down, sticks one finger between her lips and then sticks two inside the maid's mouth.

"Was it good, was it tasty?"

"It was great, Miss Silvia, better than last time."

Olivia stands up, comes the tight hug. Silvia smells her scent on her lover's face. Both of their eyes locked just before the glued kiss. A hard kiss, spat, bitten.

Silvia grabs the young woman's hips, holds the elastic of her light green shorts. There's a thin scream, a rush, it's the bite of Olivia's tongue. The two move and shorts come down to their feet.

Without ungluing their mouths, Olivia's hands move down her beige panties, she lifts her leg and hugs Silvia's leg, her wet vulva rubbing against her mistress' firm thigh. She almost comes, Silvia doesn't let her.

Pull it apart and with your fingers together pierce the young vulva. Wet breath wraps his wedge-shaped fingers. Sadistic she digs deeper into Olivia's tight pussy.

"Aaaahhhh!! Siiilviaaaaaa!! AAAaaaa!!"

"Enjoy girl, enjoy what I want to see."

"So, pisss, squirt me."

The fist goes deeper, Silvia wrings her hand in the cave. Olivia screams in pain, trembling. Leg raised bent, toes pointed.

"Aaaaiii! Womaaannnn!!"

Silvia makes an angry face, the middle finger of the other hand goes through Olivia's ass. The surprise makes the girl roll her eyes and scream...

"Aaaaaaahhhh!!"

"That girl, yeaaahh. Beauty girl."

Come the hot piss, the piss of strong jouissance. Jets leaving and Olivia vibrating. Until the slutty ends little by little in a calm kiss, the two hugging each other recovering from the perversion.

"What a pity, it's a pity that I can't stay today. But it was good, it was relaxing."

"It was, wasn't it? I saw what you needed. I know you."

"Now, take a shower and then see if you clean this here. Ric can't even dream that we've done it again.

- And Mr. Hanks?

- Much less the boss.

Text continued : You know how I like it. Very creamy.

BobGru
BobGru
80 Followers