You Know: What Happens at Vegas...

Story Info
Couple in a Swingers Convention in Vegas.
2.6k words
4.3
10.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I looked out the airplane window and saw the McCarran airport at Las Vegas fast approaching. We were going to attend the International Swingers Convention there.

Bianca, my wife, sitting next to me, was stunning in her micro-skirt and semi-sheer blouse beneath a more formal white blazer.

"You know," she told me, "when I got dressed this morning, I didn't realize how revealing my outfit would be." She laughed, a little embarrassed with the amount of skin she was showing, but seemingly very content with that.

"Well, if you think about what we're doing here," I replied, "you should start to feel comfortable with it."

She nodded slowly as she thought about the Convention. "Yeah, I guess so. Do you like how I look?"

"Baby," I told her very, very sincerely. "I don't just like how you look... I LOVE it and how you just seem sluttily sexy with just a minimal effort on your part."

We had decided to attend this Swingers Convention together after some discussions at home. We both love sex with other people, and had shared each other with other couples. The most had been two couples, one very hot day the Summer before, when we played sans clothes in our Jacuzzy.

As they say, one thing led to another, and we ended up in a 6-people orgy.

Sharing our sensuality and sexuality so openly allowed us to give vent to our urges and deeper fantasies without giving up our marriage vows.

So we decided we were accepting us as a swinger couple and that it seemed very attractive to attend one of these conventions each year, to play to our heart's (or should I say, cock's and pussy's) content.

Of course, an event of this scale was very different from our little orgy from last Summer, so we were understandably nervous but very willing and excited to be here.

The convention itself was very well organized. The venue was chosen carefully because a large space was needed (the hotels' ballrooms were not large enough for the +500 couples attending) and a place with a lot of privacy (a big plus). Hundreds of couples from all over the world attended with their own rooms to meet in, but also reserved areas so that groups could meet without having to go into private rooms.

And, also as they say, we hoped that what happens in Vegas... well, you know the rest.

When we landed, Bianca took off her blazer and both quickly got out of our seats to be the first ones off the plane. That rush caused her microdress to ride up high enough to reveal her panties. I was in heaven!

When we arrived at the terminal, the crowd seemed to part before us as we were walking by. People stares seemed drawn to her like a magnet. Men's and not few women's eyes followed her wherever she went.

Her beautiful tits were visible thru the sheer fabric of her white top, as she was not wearing a bra and with the strong air conditioned and our previous chat, her nipples were hard, showing very protruding thru the flimsy blouse.

Her skirt had ridden up to expose the top of her stockings. Yes, slutty and sexy, as I had told her before.

Her two golden little chains together on her left ankle over her 5-inch tall stiletto pumps, reflected the bright lights of the airport. How many people knew what those chains wore there meant, I wondered.

One man even stopped my wife to tell her he liked the way she moved. He commented, a bit cheekily, on her raw sensuality. I saw her nipples harden a little more under his gaze. She looked back at him, and thanked him with a big smile. He left, maybe haven't expecting her cheerful response.

She was getting used to men being attracted to her and it no longer bothered her. As we walked through the crowd, she began to feel quite excited about what awaited us here.

I let her walk a little ahead of me to enjoy looking at her ass. It was so round it was perfect, showing through the thin material of her microskirt. Once again, as in all the 6 years we had known each other, she caught me looking at her behind, but she just winked at me and said nothing.

We grabbed our luggage and headed for the taxicabs exit. When we got in ours, Bianca very deliberately sat with her legs wide apart and her knees slightly bent toward me. Her skirt rode up a little higher and I could clearly see the outline of her pussy lips through her wet panties. I felt myself getting hard once again.

After a few minutes of driving, she turned her head to me, and bluntly asked, without a concern about the driver being able to hear her, "So, do you want to play with someone tonight?".

My answer came out a little nervous, but she knew what I meant. She just started smiling that sexy smile of hers.

"Well, yes, of course," I said. "But, mostly I want to see you fucking a stranger with a really big cock." I neither had a concern about me being overheard.

"Oh, yes... I can really understand that," she replied, trying to sound casual but with that very sensual smile riding on her lips.

It didn't take too long to get to the hotel, since it was at almost the end of the Las Vegas Strip, very near the airport. We paid the driver and took our luggage.

As the Convention had taken over the whole resort, the lobby was packed with couples, very sexy couples, dressed to kill. The atmosphere was charged with sexual energy. No one was dressed casually. In my mind, everyone looked ready to fuck. Bianca, definitely, was in her element, I also thought.

We found the registration desk and checked in. After dropping off the bags with the bellhop and telling him our room number, I took Bianca to a not so crowded space to talk to her. I fondled her breasts very openly before speaking, and that ellicited a very sexy growl from her.

"Are you very sure you want to do this?" I whispered in her left ear.

Her nipples were stiff and protruding. I felt my cock getting harder by the minute, and pressing against the front of my pants.

She smiled, knowing exactly what I meant.

"Yes, honey, I'm sure. Totally sure!" The glint in her eyes told me she was telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth.

She took my hand and led me to a nearby elevator. We got in and I pushed the button for our floor.

As soon as the door closed, she started kissing me passionately. She started to feel my hard cock. I pushed her against the wall of the elevator, not bothering to consider that probably there was a security camera recording our actions. Our tongues explored each other's mouths. Her fingers played with my balls thru my pants.

"I hope you don't think I'm too forward or anything," she whispered between kisses. "But I need to be reaccounted with my big friend here again," she said stroking my cock.

Once arriving on our floor--very quickly, I might sadly add--we hurriedly made our way to suite 2308 and opened its door.

As soon as we were inside, we even didn't close the door, and it was kept open with this kind of magnet in the wall.

She unceremoniously unzipped my pants, tugged them down and threw them across the room. As I was not wearing underwear, my cock sprang free and almost hit her in the nose. She knelt down and took my penis in her hands, put the tip near her mouth and licked the copious precum all around its head. She started bobbing her head up and down, slowly, but sucking vigorously. This was, I could bet, a patented move on her part. And I just loved the sensation.

After no more than a couple of minutes, she was sucking me pretty good when I realized we weren't alone. I looked out to the open door and saw two women standing outside the room looking in into ours. Both were wearing very short skirts and very low-cut blouses. One was blonde and the other brunette. They both looked hot and bothered.

I gestured to invite them in and they quickly did that and closed the door. They were both smiling. The blonde started fondling her own tits rather openly, and the brunette said "Please keep going, don't stop for us. We'd love to watch you fuck." Pretty forward, if you ask me, considering we were complete strangers and they had just entered our room.

Bianca opened her mouth and let my cock slide out. She started to say something, but then thought better of it and went back to swallowing my hard dick. I noticed the two girls had their hands on each other crotches and were rubbing them below their skirts as they watched her sucking me off. All the while, Bianca was watching them intently at the same time her mouth was engulfing me.

I pulled Bianca up and kissed her passionately, savoring the taste of my penis in her tongue. Then I turned to the women who were both looking at us with very big, wide, sensual eyes, but without interrupting their crotch-rubbing motions.

"Hi, I'm Giorgio," I said, "This is my wife, Bianca. You?".

They introduced themselves and thanked me for letting them in. The brunette, Gloria, asked Bianca if she minded if she touched herself while she sucked my cock.

Bianca looked at me, but I nodded my approval. She said, "Go ahead," and Gloria began to rub her pussy inside her skirt. I knew she must be commando under it. The blonde, Kim, had already removed her skirt and was wearing only a very thin string white thong, which was already wet with her fluids.

Bianca took my cock and began to stroke it again. I looked at the two sexy women and said, "Let's take this to the bed, shall we? You guys follow us."

My wife took the lead with me following her closely by because she was holding rather strongly my very erect cock.

We all four entered the main bedroom of the suite. Bianca took me to edge of the big bed and sit there with me in front of her.

She seductively started to lick again the tip of my dick, and her tongue made a trail down my shaft to my balls. The blonde, Kim, sit also on the edge of the bed with her legs spread open. I could see the small patch of hair between her legs, as she had also removed her panties. Her hand was rubbing her clit as she watched us.

Gloria lied down on the bed, her knees bent up and her ankles spread wide apart. She was already completely naked, and I could admire her big round tits, with very prominent nipples.

I made Bianca lay down on the bed, took her ankles in my hands, put them up, and then sat back on my heels between her legs. My dick was pointing straight up and out, and as soon as I lowered myself onto her I felt the hot wetness of her pussy engulfing my manhood. She was very, very wet.

I saw Kim's hand started to make circles around the tits of Bianca and Gloria, so I turned my attention to them.

Kim's hand quickly became a blur of motion as she manipulated their breasts and pinched their nipples. They were both moaning loudly. I looked at Bianca and noticed that one nipple was hardening and the other wasn't. I rapidly took it in my mouth, at the same time I was fucking her, sucking on her nipple until it hardened.

"Oh God!" cried Bianca. "Yes! Please suck on my nipples like that!"

I resumed my assault on her pussy. I definitely loved how Kim put her lips onto hers and then kissed her passionately while stroking her breast. Her moans of pleasure matched mine.

As I continued to fuck her, I reached to the left of me and grabbed hold of Gloria's ass cheeks and pulled her even closer to me. I was in paradise with these three lovely ladies!

They were all screaming out loud now, and I heard laughter from outside the door, probably from someone hearing us.

Bianca came first, who wrapped her arms around my neck and started kissing me and crying out loudly. My cock was throbbing inside her. As she climaxed, I pushed my hips forward and buried my cock even deeper into her hot cunt.

"You are one very big slut, letting me fuck you in front of these two other sluts" I said to her. "You love being a slut, don't you?"

"Yes, yes," she hissed. "I want to be your slut always!"

I put two of my fingers inside Gloria's very wet cunt and began to finger fuck her as I finished fucking Bianca. My fingers were instantly coated with juices from her vagina.

When I felt my own orgasm coming, I slowed down my pace and began to gently thrust in and out of her. But I kept my fingers inside Gloria.

Kim started to kiss her, and they were both moaning and grunting as I pumped into Bianca.

Bianca was finally done, and she collapsed against the bed. Then I rolled off of her, still very hard and without having came, and sat up next to her with my back to the bed board. Immediately, Gloria knelt down beside me and she began to suck my cock.

She started to lick the head of my dick, making sure that every bit of my precum and all of Bianca's juices were licked off my cock. She then sucked on the head of my penis and bobbed up and down several times before taking the whole length into her mouth. I was no less than astonished to see that she engulfed the whole of it in one movement. I felt how she deep-throated me, without any gagging.

"That's it, whore," I told her. "That's what I love: to see how you sluttily deep throat me."

"Yes," I heard Bianca complemented my words. "And I love watching you suck his big hard cock."

I let out a loud moan as I felt my sperm shoot out of my cock. I wanted to pull out, but Gloria held my cock in place. After I finished ejaculating in her throat and mouth, without her letting any of it spill out, she gave my cock one last stroke and then got up and sat beside Bianca with a very satisfied grin.

Meanwhile, Kim had stopped playing with Bianca's breasts and was now licking and kissing her slit. She then moved further up and began to suck on her clitoris.

Bianca lifted her leg and Kim kneeled between her legs. I watched as Kim slid her tongue into Bianca's pussy, slurping up her juices and eating her out. Gloria kneeled at Kim's bottom and started licking her twat.

"Oh God! Yes!" moaned Bianca. "Eat my cunt!" And, with that, she had another explosive orgasm.

I couldn't believe the sex we were having in such a short period. It seemed like two or three hours had passed since Bianca and I entered our suite, but probably were no more than 30 or 40 minutes. We were all exhausted by this point, and although Kim and Gloria hadn't come, they started to get dressed.

We decided to go down to eat dinner with them and see what the Convention had in store for us starting the next day...