All Comments on 'You Know You Shouldn’t'

by StillStunned

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun5 months ago

5 Stars! Well done! So evocative, especially in so few words.

Now we'll have to see what he gets up tomorrow night, while mom is sleeping...

Rob_RoyaleRob_Royale5 months ago

Very cool idea! Well done.

DevinterDevinter5 months ago

You read the latest StillStunned story. You realize it's written in the dreaded second-person-point-of-view narrative. You know it shouldn't work. You know it really shouldn't. And yet, as you finish reading it, you feel the need to quote a line from the text: "There it is!"

Paul_ChancePaul_Chance5 months ago

Five stars from me. An excellent little vignette.

samhasstoriessamhasstories5 months ago

Still Stunning. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Mom should be a willing participant.

I shouldn't have enjoyed this so much.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

After reading your story today, I am going to go to your page and look for more. I like your writing style, A LOT! Your writing is realistic, plausible, and I found myself wishing I had been there, looking in voyeur-ing my mom's hairy pussy. I would have woken her up with my mouth, no doubt about it. I would have feasted on her all-night long and she would have loved it. This story honestly made me jerk off because it reminded me of the time when I eat my sister's pussy, she was pretty hairy too, with her husband OMG, sleeping on the bed beside of her. Or at least I think he was sleeping, naked no covers and fully erect? It doesn't matter, I sucked him off twice later that week and I suspect he knew the entire time that I was eating her. Family sex is so dam cool. It never gets old and it is always as good every time it happens as it was the first time, because it's always just as wrong and sinful the next time, as it was the first time. I need to ask him to suck me off. All I got was a hand job because he was afraid she would walk in any minute and catch us. Like it would have mattered. I bet she would let me fuck her if I could get my nerve up enough to ask. I know her husband would watch. what I really want to do is eat her after they fuck and OMG, suck his cum out of her and then Frenck kiss them both. Good Story!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Mom has a hairy pussy. 5 stars what more can you say!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good story! Realistic!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I Love a hairy pussy story!! Keep at it!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A non-con tag would have been welcome

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You should take advantage of how wet her pussy is and slip your hard cock into her pussy. You shouldn't be getting your cockhead all wet from her juices. You should feel bad as you push your cock into your mother. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

You shouldn't have wrote this a 1

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hairy pussy is the best, I love eating my mom whenever I can. I am 19, almost 20 and mom is 41. She has a thick full almost black bush. She has hairy inner thighs and a perfectly shaped ring of black hair around her but hole. I do go inside her ass with my tongue as she fingers off. Mom is a squirter too when I do that. She has thick patch of belly hair above her panty line that turns into a tiny little treasure trail that leads up to her navel. Sometimes eat her for three or four hours when we go on vacation. I keep wanting my girlfriend to get involved with us, but I am afraid she will get angry over some silly shit and tell dad on us. I will probably just keep it a secret for now.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

DUDE, you should have gone ahead and fucked your mom while you had the chance, then went down and eat your cum form her hairy wet and cum saturated pussy.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I really liked the hairy wet pussy on the mom. I am just tires of reading about shaved cunts. I gave it a 5

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

More story is needed. I like how you looked in and I like what you saw. Mom pussy should just always be hairy like that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStillStunned@StillStunned
I love redheads, cats and writing dirty stories. --- FAQ --- Q: Any redheads in particular? A: Yes, my wife. Q: Your avatar shows a cat. Are you...? A: No, I'm not a cat. I'm a fat middle-aged bloke. Q: Who do you write your stories for? A: I write strokers for my wife's en...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES