You Love Me To Hate You Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"After one date?"

"I'm not letting him get away. He's gorgeous, smart, probably the nicest guy I've ever met and he's got a big..."

"Enough, Mia I don't want to hear anymore. Besides, I thought you were saving your next time for someone special."

"Izzy, if Craig isn't the definition of special, no one is."

Izzy hung up the phone and cried. She couldn't believe how stupid she was to tell him that she wouldn't date him. She wasn't in love with him, but she was beginning to like him and could see his potential.

She didn't want flings or one-night stands. She wanted true love. She was saving herself for marriage, although she figured she'd give up her virginity once she was engaged.

Mia was right. Craig oozed husband material. She was just too blind to see it.

Later that day, Craig and Todd were swimming when Mia and Izzy came out in their bikinis. Craig climbed out of the pool right away and went to greet Mia. Izzy was jealous when they kissed. It was the first time that Craig didn't notice her first. She never would've believed that she'd miss his attention.

"I missed you, baby," Mia cooed.

"I missed you too. Do you want to grab some lunch later?"

"Sorry, Izzy and I are going to the mall."

"Okay. How about dinner tonight then?"

"It's a date."

"Great, we did your favorite last night, you wanna hit my favorite tonight?"

"I don't know. What's your favorite?"

"Kentucky Fried Chicken."

Mia playfully swatted his arm and said, "You jerk. What is it really?"

"Mia Francesca," he said.

"Ooh, romantic Italian. Very nice. I'm looking forward to it." She kissed him again massaging his tongue with hers.

"Would you put some lotion on my back?" She asked after breaking the kiss.

"You bet," he said grabbing the bottle. He rubbed it in spending extra time massaging her shoulders and neck.

"Mmm, your hands are magic, baby."

Izzy looked at them and found herself longing for him to rub her that way. She couldn't believe how quickly the jealousy came upon her. It hurt her worse knowing she was his first choice and she blew it.

********

Mia and Craig were inseparable for the remainder of the summer and were falling hard for each other.

When it came time to go back to school, Izzy got upset when Mia said she was driving back with Craig.

"Come on, Mia. I don't want to make the drive alone."

"No way, I'm planning on some fun pit stops along the way."

"Oh my God!" Izzy shrieked and hung up.

Mia laughed as she texted Craig that she was ready.

Craig was waiting for the text and chugged down his orange juice and kissed his mom goodbye. There wasn't the pomp and fanfare that there was for his first year going away and he was glad for it. He didn't like being fussed over.

He pulled up to Mia's house and went to the door to help with her bags. Her mom and dad were there to see her off and were glad to see Craig. They'd seen him quite a bit over the summer and grew fond of him.

As he loaded the car, she mentioned Izzy being upset with her about driving alone. He felt bad and decided that he would drive over to Izzy's.

"Mia, I want to stop at Izzy's before we go. I think you should drive with her."

"No way, baby. It's you and me on our first road trip. I've got some fun planned out for us."

"If she's upset, we should make it right. You guys are moving in together, you don't want to have your first day be acrimonious."

"You really are too nice of a guy, honey. Fine, let's go talk with her. I'm not promising to drive with her though."

********

He pulled onto Izzy's driveway and they were just in time. She was just finishing loading her car. When she saw them she slammed her trunk shut and folded her arms over her chest.

"What do you want?" Izzy asked angrily.

Mia saw how upset she was and decided that Craig was right. She may have been being petty and needy, but it wasn't worth having her so upset with her.

"I changed my mind, bestie. I want to ride with you. Craig can follow us so I can flash my boobs at him the whole way."

Izzy smiled and said, "Thank you. I really hate long drives by myself."

Craig smiled and said, "You can switch driving halfway so Izzy can flash me too."

"You wish, pervert," Izzy said and then realized what she did. "Craig, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to call you a pervert."

He laughed and said, "It's okay. I know you're kidding. You didn't say it like you used to."

She smiled and he continued, "Mia just leave your stuff in my car and I'll follow you to the apartment."

Izzy and Mia had already spent a weekend getting their apartment moved into. All they were bringing were some final small things such as the clothes they wore for their last few weeks and some non-perishable groceries.

"Sounds good, baby. Now give me a good kiss to hold me over for the drive."

Izzy still hated when they were together with her and she hated even worse when they were affectionate. Her jealousy of her friend was excruciating. It turned out for her that you always want what you can't have.

The worst part of it was that she could see that they loved each other. She knew from what Mia told her that they hadn't said the words yet, but she could see it in their eyes.

She was disappointed that Craig never looked at her the way he used to - the way he now looked at Mia.

*********

Mia and Izzy were talking casually on the drive when out of nowhere, Mia said, "I love him, Izzy."

"Are you sure," Izzy said, sadder then she intended.

"Yeah. I know it's only been a couple of months, but we just click so well. I miss him every moment I'm not with him."

Izzy silently listened as her friend gushed about the man that should've been hers. She was lost in her own thoughts about Craig when she couldn't believe what she heard.

"Wait! What did you say?" She asked snapping out of her thoughts.

Izzy excitedly repeated herself. "I'm going to make love to him. I'm locking him up for the long-term."

"Oh my God!"

"I know," Mia said. "It's a big step, but I can't risk losing him to any co-ed hussy that throws her pussy at him."

"He's not the type of guy to do that to you and if you think that he is, then he's not worth giving yourself to him."

"Hopefully, but I'm not taking that chance."

Izzy didn't say much for the rest of the trip.

**********

The following week Mia and Craig had a free afternoon together. Mia planned for that to be the day that they made love.

Craig was sitting on the couch with Mia on his lap making out with him. Mia straddled him and began to give him a lap dance.

"How's that feel, baby? Do you like that?"

"Mmm, yeah. I love it."

She rode him for another minute and stood up. Craig looked at her with lust in his eyes as she pulled him up.

"Craig, I love you."

"I love you too, sweetie."

"I know you do and that's what makes me so comfortable with what I'm about to do to you."

He looked at her with a cocked eyebrow and asked, "And what are you going to do to me?"

"I'm going to make love to you."

Craig's face lit up with his smile. She kissed him gently and said, "Follow me."

The 20-foot walk to her bedroom felt like a mile to Craig. He watched her perfect heart-shaped butt move in her yoga pants as she sashayed in front of him leading him by the hand. "God! I love her ass," he thought.

After closing and locking her door. She pointed to the bed, telling him to sit. She followed and took her KISS t-shirt off.

He reached out and cupped her perfect breast and rubbed his thumb across her nipple. She moaned in appreciation and slid her pants off.

He grabbed and squeezed her tight rear as he pulled her into him, burying his face into her breasts.

As his fingers explored and moved lower, he felt the wetness of her sex and turned her to lay on the bed.

Spreading her legs he licked her wet slit and spread her lips with his tongue. He licked and gently nibbled on her pronounced and engorged clit, bringing her to a small orgasm.

He savored her juices and licked as much up as he could. He loved eating her delicious pussy and she loved him doing it.

As she reached into her nightstand to get a condom, he took his pants off. His long, thick shaft sprung free as he lowered his boxers. She laughed when she saw that he was wearing the Captain America pair that she bought him.

She fumbled with the condom as she tried to slide it on him. He helped her by turning it around and sliding it on the right way.

"I'm sorry," she said. "I told you I've only done this one time."

"Don't apologize, my love. I don't have much experience either. We'll figure it all out together, okay?"

She smiled and said, "Then how about you get that snake over here and we start figuring it out."

He remembered from the few previous experiences that the girls felt pain at first so he made sure that she was wet enough to slide in. She was dripping wet.

"I need you, Craig." She said as he fingered her for a few moments and then she said, "Go ahead, baby. Just go slow. Give me all of your love."

He rubbed the head of his shaft around her opening and pressed forward opening her up.

"Oh, damn!"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah, keep going. Ooh!"

He pushed slowly into her, backing out and reentering as he felt her tighten. It took several slow attempts but eventually buried himself into her. She grunted when he bottomed out and he saw that he wasn't completely in.

"Did that hurt? Are you okay?" He asked.

"Mmm, yes. You feel great. Take it slow though. You're stretching me out so much."

He took his time and began to rock in and out, taking care to not go all the way in. He felt her walls squeeze him as he pistoned within her and he knew he was going to come soon.

There was no urgency, their coupling wasn't fast nor furious, it was loving in the truest sense of the word. She felt every ounce of his love with every thrust he made, with every kiss he bestowed on her body.

He wasn't fucking her with all of his effort focused on his own orgasm as her friends complained about. They were making love together. Their soft kisses and loving words increased her desire for him and re-enforced for her that he was special and she made the right decision.

She moaned, "Oh Craig, so good. I'm so close."

She was so tight it felt like he was in a vise and he couldn't hold back any longer.

"I'm close too, Mia. Cum for me."

A few moments later, while Craig was running algebra problems in his mind desperately trying to hold back his release for her, Mia grunted, "Ungh! Mmm. I'm coming baby. Oh God, I'm cumming."

It didn't take long to follow her with his own release. He collapsed next to her on the bed and kissed her deeply. She pulled the sticky condom off of his softening shaft and padded out to the bathroom.

She came back and wiped him clean with a wet washcloth. She kissed the head of his shaft and giggled when it got a little harder.

"I love you so much, Craig. You were wonderful."

"I love you too. You're like a dream come true."

When Izzy came home, she found Mia's door open and saw their naked bodies sleeping peacefully. She couldn't help but look at Craig's naked body and a rush of desire coursed through her body. His hard shaft was still in Mia's hand as she slept with her head on his chest.

Izzy quietly closed the door and spent the next few minutes locked in her bedroom fingering her sopping wet clit until she bucked in her own orgasm. "Oh, Craig," she softly whispered as a tear fell down her cheek.

Making love with Craig opened up something inside of Mia. She became insatiable for him. She desired him bringing her to orgasm as often as she could get it. She went on birth control after a broken condom scare and having little or no pregnancy risk set enflamed her even more.

They were still inexperienced and weren't adventurous. She enjoyed what he did so much, they never tried anything different. He always made her cum by his tongue on her clit and when he entered her, so they kept doing what worked so well the first time. They just did it much more.

**********

Christmas was approaching when Izzy and Mia were picking up some last-minute gifts before going home for the holidays. Neither were working but they each had a debit card that their parents gave them and they weren't afraid to use it.

Craig worked at a shop in the mall in order to make extra money. He hated that it meant that he saw less of Mia, but he knew that he needed the money and had no choice.

Mia and Izzy walked into the sporting goods store and found Craig dutifully helping a customer. The customer was a cute, young, blonde and she was looking directly at Craig's butt as he climbed a step ladder to get her item.

"You can take your eyes off my man, bitch," Mia said as they walked up.

The stunned girl turned around and tried unsuccessfully to stutter out a defense.

"Hey, girls," Craig happily said as he handed the box to the embarrassed blonde.

She rushed off as Mia stared at her until she was gone.

"Hey, baby," Mia said as she gave him a kiss.

He said, "Are you visiting or shopping?"

"Both," Izzy said.

"What time do you get off today?" Mia asked.

"In a half-hour. Do you want to get a late dinner? I haven't eaten yet."

Mia looked at Izzy and said, "It's your call."

Mia knew that Izzy regretted turning down Craig and was uncomfortable as a sidekick when they went out. She even retreated to her room when Craig was at their apartment.

At first, Mia thought it was kind of her friend to give them privacy. After a while, she realized that it was painful for her to be with them.

Izzy saw how much in love Craig was with Mia, and knew it should have been her. She saw the kisses, the touches, and how he treated her as if she were the most important treasure in the world. She could've had that if she were only smart enough to realize what was going on around her.

"I'm kinda tired and you guys don't get much time with each other. How about if you guys go and Craig can drive you home." Mia smiled and nodded her head agreeing. "Craig, meet us at Applebee's when you get off. I'll keep her company until you get there."

"Okay. See you soon," he said. "Love you, babe."

Mia kissed him and said, "Love you too, sugar."

*********

A few months later Mia and Izzy were eating breakfast when Mia said, "Let's go to Fort Lauderdale for spring break."

"What? Why would you want to do that?"

"Some of the girls from my study group are going and asked me to go with them. It sounds like fun."

"What about Craig?" Izzy asked.

"What about him? He's going home to visit his folks."

"You're going to go party for a week without him? I thought you loved him?" Izzy said with a sneer.

"I do love him. I'm not going out there to get laid, I just want to blow off some steam."

Izzy looked at her with a look that read several ways: Disbelief, shock, and anger.

"Come on, Izzy. If you come with you'll see that I'm going to be an angel the whole time. You're not dating anyone. You can stand to shake the cobwebs off your hoo-hoo and live a little."

"No. A week of debauchery isn't my style. I've heard the stories of what happens down there."

"Oh, bestie. You're such a prude. You more than anyone needs to take the stick out of your butt and have a sexy man replace it with his..."

"Enough!" Izzy shouted. "I'm not going."

"That's okay," Mia shrugged. "I'm going and I'll have a good enough time for both of us."

Izzy looked sadly at her and said, "I really hope you don't mess things up with Craig."

Mia laughed and said, "My man trusts me more than you do. He knows I love him."

Izzy shook her head and went to her room.

*********

Mia was dancing with her friends in a club that was so crowded, you could hardly walk through it. The crowd was so tight on the dance floor it was as if there were a dozen pairs of hands on her body. It took her a moment to notice that she was separated from her friends and there were hands on her body. They were the hands of a tall man whose face looked as if it belonged to the statue of a Greek god.

She'd spent the first few days of the trip listening to her roommate have sex on the other bed in their room. She couldn't believe it when Clair had a threesome less than 5 feet away from her the night before. That came about when Mia refused to sleep with the friend of the guy Claire picked up.

The sounds of Clair sucking and fucking, while she went to bed alone every night, had her as horny as she'd ever been.

On the dance floor, the man behind her smiled and pulled her into him, grinding his firm bulge into her tight butt as they danced to the thumping, pulsing beat. He wrapped his hand around her and slid it, seductively, from her stomach up to just below her breast.

She was enjoying his touch. It lit a fire in her and as he brushed his thumb over her hard braless nipple. She felt him harden into her rear and it felt like her pussy was wetter than it had ever been before. The sensations going through her body were electric.

He breathed into her ear, "I have my own room next door." Her knees went weak as he licked her earlobe and sucked it in.

"I should get away," she briefly thought. "His cock feels so good though; and it's not even inside me yet."

He knew he had her when she didn't push away. He took her hand and led her off the dance floor. From that moment on, she didn't think of Craig once.

*********

Mia stared out the window on the long car ride back to school. She didn't take part in any of the conversations recalling the week of fun that the other girls were having. All she could do was think about the last two nights of the trip. Those were the two nights she spent in the arms and bed of Mason Harris.

She wasn't drunk, she wasn't drugged, she had no reason other than she was horny and gave in to the itch. She knew that she betrayed Craig and she worried that he would be able to see it in her eyes.

The worst part was that she didn't regret it. Mason was a more experienced lover than Craig and made her feel sensations that Craig never had. She knew that she could take that experience back to Craig and help him give her the same mind-blowing orgasms that Mason did.

She told herself that it was a once in a lifetime experience and she would never cheat on Craig again.

*********

Izzy and Craig were driving back to school from spending their vacation at home visiting their families.

Izzy asked, "How are things going with Mia? Did you talk with her this week?"

"No." He answered. "We exchanged texts every morning though."

"Good. I called her yesterday and left a message but didn't get a callback."

"Ah! She told me that she was going on a party boat yesterday. It was some kind of all-day tour of the coast thing. She may have had bad signal reception on the water."

"Sure, that makes sense."

"Do you guys have an idea of what you're going to do over the summer? Will you stay in the apartment or go back home," he asked.

"I talked to my folks about that. I'm going to stay at school, but I'll go home for a few weeks at some point to visit. I'm not sure what Mia's plans are."

"Cool, I haven't spoken to Mia about it. I'm sure she'll do something similar."

"Will you be quitting your job when school ends?"

"Yeah, I have to, because I'm going to spend the summer at home. My boss said they'll hire me back on with no problem, so I don't have to worry about that."

"Does Mia know?"

"We haven't talked about it yet. Hopefully, she'll spend more time at home so we can see each other more. I'll be working with your uncle again though, so it's not like I'll be sitting on my butt if I don't see her."

Izzy thought about that for a moment and decided to go outside of her comfort zone.