You Love Me To Hate You Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They watched as the light went on in his living room. He had a large bay window and they could see them kissing on the couch. A few minutes later he took her hand and led her upstairs.

"Okay, now its time for the show," Izzy said.

They walked up to the house and saw his bedroom light go on. Izzy waited a few more minutes and rang the doorbell.

"Take my phone and get everything on video," she said to Maria.

"Fuck! Who the hell is that?" Bryson asked pulling his mouth up from Mia's dripping pussy.

"Forget it, baby, keep going," she moaned.

The bell rang again and he said, "I'll get rid of them and be right back."

Bryson walked downstairs wearing only his slacks and opened the door.

"Izzy! What the hell are you doing here?"

Izzy didn't say a word. She kicked him in the crotch and when he fell to his knees she kneed him in the face. Then she stepped over his prone body on the foyer floor and walked into the house.

As she reached the bedroom, she made sure that Maria was filming and walked in to find a naked Mia masturbating.

"You fucking slut!"

Mia shot up and tried to cover herself. "Izzy! What the fuck are you doing?"

"What are you doing, you bitch? You're cheating on Craig with Bryson? Are you nuts?"

"You don't understand," Mia said. I'm so lonely without him. I couldn't..."

"Get the fuck out of here, now!" Bryson yelled from behind them.

"You busted in here for that slut? Did you think you were saving her virtue? Ha! I was in her pants the first time I tried. Take her with you. I'm not in the mood any longer."

Izzy looked at Mia crying on the bed and shook her head. "You gave up Craig for this scum bag? God, you're stupid."

It finally sank in with Mia what Izzy said and she bolted from the bed. Her naked breasts bounced with each step.

"No Izzy. You can't tell him. I can't lose him. I love him so much. You're my best friend, please!"

Izzy pushed her away and said, "Get dressed, slut. We're leaving."

Izzy walked down and out of the house never looking behind her. Maria was chasing close behind and said, "Holy shit! That was intense."

"Yeah, I didn't expect to do that to him. It's just that when I saw him, I lost it for a second. Look here comes Mia. Sit in the back and record everything. I want everything she says on the video."

"Got it."

Mia opened the car door and sat down still crying. "I'm so sorry, Izzy please don't tell Craig. I love him."

"Wow, I'd hate to see how you'd treat him if you hated him."

"He was never supposed to know. I knew Bryson only wanted sex. It's all I wanted from him. I'll be with Craig forever."

"How many times did you screw Bryson?" Izzy asked.

"Four times including tonight over the last two weeks."

"Tonight?"

"Before we went out," Mia said quietly.

"Who else did you have sex with?"

"No one, Izzy. I swear."

"What about Ft. Lauderdale? I know you did something down there."

Mia dropped her head and started sobbing. "Yes," she said softly. "Just one guy."

"Any others?"

"No," Mia said sobbing.

"Get out!" Izzy yelled.

"What? Please no."

"Get out now! We're no longer friends. I can't believe you betrayed Craig like this. He will be home in a few weeks, you couldn't wait? Heck, you could've gone to see him instead of that jack ass. You're unbelievable. He loved you so much, this is going to crush him."

"No!" Mia screamed. "I'm begging you please don't tell him. I can't lose him."

"You lost him in Ft. Lauderdale, he just didn't know it."

Mia got out of the car and Izzy sped off.

"What have I done?" Mia asked herself.

*********

Izzy and her father were driving to her apartment in a U-Haul truck, to get the rest of her possessions. Craig was meeting them there to help with the heavy items.

"Daddy, I caught Mia cheating on Craig," Izzy said after her father asked her what was bothering her.

"What!" He said.

"Yeah, my problem is should I stay friends with her and not tell Craig or tell Craig, which will effectively end my friendship with Mia."

"Pumpkin, people say life is about choices," he said. "But that's not quite true. I think life is about decisions. A choice is: do you want to have a Diet Coke or water with your sandwich. A decision is a choice made that has deeper impacts. Mia made a decision to cheat on Craig. She has to live with the consequences of that decision. One of those consequences is that you must tell him. It will be hard on you both, but it's the right thing to do."

Izzy was softly crying, she knew her father was correct. The only question she had then was, what happens next?

As her dad backed the truck into the parking lot, She saw Craig jogging up. Craig immediately saw that Izzy had been crying.

"What's wrong," he asked as he pulled her into a hug.

Izzy relaxed. Being in Craig's arms felt so good, that for a brief moment she didn't have any problems. Then the voice of her father ended her moment.

"Craig, good to see you, son." How's school ending up for you?"

"Hello, sir. School's great. I'll make the Dean's list again."

"That's great, really great. I wish your bone-headed friend were more like you."

In a rare moment of weakness, Izzy defended her brother, "Todd's doing great, Dad. He's a year away from making Journeyman."

"Yeah, I guess. Still, his getting an education would have been more to my liking. Then he wouldn't have to get his hands dirty and have a sore back every day. He wouldn't have to wait for a phone call on a rainy day to tell him if he was working or not."

Craig knew their dad was arrogant, but he'd never heard him talk so ignorantly before. He lost a lot of respect for the man that day.

"He's also going to be making more money than I likely will for the next few years and will have a nice pension when he retires. I'm also pretty jealous that he will be getting married and buying a house soon."

"He's what?" Izzy and her dad shouted together.

"Oh, I guess you didn't know. He's going to be proposing to Gwen soon. He's already bought the ring."

"Jesus, his mother is going to flip out."

All Izzy could say was, "Wow!"

After a bit more small talk they got to work loading the truck. There were only a couple rooms of furniture so the move went quickly for the men as Izzy carried the rest of the boxes that were light enough for her to lift.

Craig and Izzy's dad were drinking a beer and eating the last of the food in the fridge for lunch when Izzy finished cleaning the fridge.

She walked down to the truck where the men were sitting and said, "Daddy, can I talk to Craig alone for a minute, please.

"Sure, pumpkin. Craig thanks again for your help and being a great friend of the family."

"My pleasure, sir."

He patted Izzy's shoulder as he walked away into the building.

"Craig, I've got some bad news for you."

He was about to ask her, "What?" when she cut him off.

"Let me just get through it, please. This is very hard for me."

She took a deep breath and began, "I caught Mia on a date with Bryson last night."

"What? You're lying."

Izzy started crying and said, "I wish I was lying, Craig. I couldn't sleep last night. My stomach has been in knots all day. Even now, I feel like I have to puke."

Craig couldn't look at her as she found the inner strength to continue.

"Last night I went out with Maria because Mia told me that she was going out to dinner with her parents. At the bar, I saw this."

She started the video of the kiss and a tear fell down Craig's cheek.

"After that, we followed them to his car and saw this."

She showed him the video of them making out by his car.

"Izzy, that's just kissing, maybe..."

"Craig, there's more. Please wait through all of this one. This was at Bryson's house."

When the scene from the bedroom started and he saw naked Mia with her fingers running over her body, he got up and paced around. He could hear the arguments and shouting and then it ended.

"Okay, so you were able to stop them. Maybe..."

He saw the tears and look on Izzy's face and said, "Let me guess, there's more."

Izzy nodded and prepared to start the last video. Craig, this is your red or blue pill moment. My conscience is clear by telling you this, even though it could break your heart and that breaks mine. This last video is her confession.

"Confession," he shouted.

"She didn't know she was being recorded when I made her tell me what was going on."

He looked at her with the hardest and coldest look Izzy had ever seen from him. Sweet Craig, wasn't with her any longer. Craig was a different man.

She played him the last video.

His eyes flashed from sadness and pain to anger and hatred. He looked at Izzy and wiped his cheek with his arm. Never breaking eye contact he growled, "This is your fault."

"What? No, Craig..."

"You introduced them. You broke it off with him. She wouldn't even know him if you just blew him off like you wanted to."

"Craig, please..."

"And now I find out that you suspected that she cheated on me 2 years ago and never told me. What kind of friend are you? How could you do this to me?"

Craig looked at the sobbing Izzy, shook his head, and took off running.

Izzy dropped to her knees and felt a hand on her shoulder. She jumped up and turned around expecting it to be Craig, but it was her dad. She hugged him and cried into his chest.

"He blames me, Daddy. He said it was my fault for introducing them. How could I have known?"

"Shh, take it easy, Isabella. He's just upset and shooting the messenger. You shattered his world with information and of course, he's going to take it badly. As time goes on, his anger will deflect to the true source."

"I love him, Daddy. I love him so much and I've hurt him."

"No, pumpkin. Mia hurt him and he'll see that eventually."

She sniffed into his chest and he gently pushed her shoulders back. He looked into her eyes and said, "Be strong, Isabella. Give him some space and let him sort his feelings out. He's got a tough road ahead of him. If he breaks up with Mia, be there for him. Be the friend that you are. If he stays with her, he will have doubts about her at times. Be there for him if he comes to you for counsel. No matter what, it's going to be tough for a while."

"I love you, Daddy. Thank you."

He hugged her and let her cry it out. "I love you too, pumpkin."

**********

Craig was walking through the courtyard in front of his dorm. He couldn't understand how Mia and Izzy could betray him. He hated Mia for cheating on him and he hated Izzy for her role in it. Telling him and showing him the proof of Mia's betrayal, didn't absolve her of her guilt in Mia's crime in his mind.

As he got closer to his dorm, he saw Mia sitting on the steps to the front door.

"Fuck!" He thought. He wasn't ready for the confrontation with her. He thought he would have time to calm down and collect his thoughts.

He was only 30 yards away from her and had nowhere to hide. If she lifted her head, she'd see him. He stopped and looked at her. She looked so sad with her shoulders slumped and her head down.

He took a deep breath as he started walking towards the steps. Walking slowly, he approached her and stopped when she looked up and saw him.

She stood and ran to him, crying out, "Craig!"

He didn't move as she collided into him, grabbing him into a hug. "I love you, and I've missed you so much, baby!"

She still didn't know if Izzy told him yet. She was going to confess and take her chances with being honest. She owed him that much.

"You love me and miss me, yet you slept with Bryson."

"I'm sorry she told you. I came down..."

"You're sorry she told me!" He shouted. "But not about cheating on me with at least two other guys."

"No, I am sorry that I did it. I can't believe I was so weak. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry."

"How many others were there?"

"What? Just Bryson and the guy in Florida."

"You expect me to believe that? I never will."

"Please, baby. Let's go inside and talk about it. I want to get past this so we can..."

"I don't think so." He said cutting her off. There's no getting past it. We're done. You're a repeat offender."

"No! Please don't say that. I love you. I'll never do it again, I swear."

"I don't believe you. I can't believe I wasted 3 years on you. God, I wish Izzy would've told me about spring break. I knew something was funny when you came back with more sexual experience. It wasn't because you watched a porno. It was because someone else taught you. I'm so stupid."

She didn't say anything as she sobbed.

"Tell me why? Tell me why you cheated on me twice? The guy on spring break couldn't have been because you missed me."

"I honestly don't know. I was so horny from my roommate having sex every day. He was grinding on me while we were dancing and I got so horny, I couldn't say no when he led me to his room. It was like I was in a trance."

"So it was a one-time thing?"

She looked down. She couldn't answer his question but knew that by saying nothing she was admitting it was more than once.

"Say the words, Mia. Tell me how big of a slut you were while you were there."

Through tears, she said, "I spent two nights with him."

He shook his head and said, "That's just great. I guess I should be lucky that I didn't get a disease. Why Bryson? What could possibly be your excuse that you can't last two months without seeing me before you cheat on me."

"I can't explain it in any way that makes sense. I knew it was wrong and I wasn't going to see him alone. All I can say is that I was weak and I'm sorry."

"Yeah? Well, I'm sorry too. I'm sorry that I'm not strong enough to trust you being away from me until I graduate. I'm sorry that when you get horny, you choose to cheat on me instead of jilling off. I'm sorry that I ever loved you."

He walked away and left her sobbing.

**********

Mia texted and called every day, but Craig ignored her. Izzy gave him space. She didn't try to reach him and she hoped he reached out to her.

On the day he came home from college, Todd and Gwen were sitting in his living room, talking with Craig's mother. Craig opened the door and saw his friends.

"It's about time you got home. We've been boring your mom for over an hour waiting for you."

"Oh, Todd, stop it," Craig's mom teased back.

"Look bro," Todd said and held up Gwen's hand. "She said yes!"

"Hey! That's great. Congrats guys!" Craig said as he hugged them both.

"Listen, Lovie over here told me that it was good timing because she was trying to figure out how to tell me that she's pregnant. Do you believe that shit, man? I'm gonna be a dad!"

"Holy shit! That's amazing. Gwen, I'm so happy for you. That's really awesome."

Gwen smiled shyly and said, "I'm not sure about awesome. Scary, definitely. My parents are excited though. We were scared of having to tell them, but they surprised me."

"My Mom and Dad flipped out. Mom was spouting off some crap about being too young to be a grandmother and we just split. She'll get over it."

Gwen had a tear in her eye as Todd hugged her. Craig couldn't believe how much Todd had matured while he was away.

"So anyway, we are getting married at the end of August. Gwen's parents want us to have the wedding in their backyard."

Gwen added, "It's really big and has fountains, all kinds of pretty flowers, and a gazebo as well. There's room for outside seating for the ceremony and a big tent for the reception. My Mom's excited about it."

"So, buddy, I was kinda wondering if you'd be my best man?" Todd asked.

"Definitely!" Craig answered. "This is so cool. I have to start planning your bachelor party. It's gonna be sick!"

"No strippers!" Gwen and Craig's mom said at the same time. Then laughed.

"Craig, do me a favor and talk to Izzy. She's a basket case at home. She's really upset that you blamed her for that slut cheating on you."

"Dude, I don't want to talk with either of them. Izzy will just have to get over it. She introduced them. She suspected something happened in Florida and didn't tell me. No, Todd. She's in it up to her neck. I won't be talking to her any time soon."

"Okay, man. I think you're making a mistake though."

Craig shrugged his shoulders and Todd and Gwen said goodbye.

**********

Mia answered her phone, hoping that it wasn't going to be bad news.

"Hi, this is Dr. Greene. The results are back and I'm sorry, you have Gonorrhea."

Mia almost dropped the phone in despair, she had the symptoms but didn't want to believe it. "God damn, Bryson," she thought.

She continued, "It's treatable and I've already sent the prescription to your pharmacy on file. Please do not have unprotected sex until this clears up and I would recommend not having unprotected sex ever. These kinds of things are all too common. Do you have any questions?"

"No," Mia whimpered as she hung up.

Mia felt lost. She lost her love, her self respect, and now has an STD to top it all off. She buried herself in work to keep her mind off of her problems. It would lead to a lonely life for her.

*********

Craig's phone rang a week later at midnight. He answered it groggily, without looking at the caller.

"Craig, help me I need you to come to stop my dad. He's tearing up the house."

"Izzy? What's going on? What happened?"

"He's flipped out. Todd and Gwen went away for the weekend, Mom's gone and I'm alone with him. I don't want to call the police and get him in trouble, but I'm scared."

"God damn it, I'll be right there."

He hung up and ran out to his car. He didn't even think about Izzy, he was concerned for Todd's dad. He was a jerk sometimes to Todd, but always treated Craig well.

When he pulled up he could see him in the living room drinking from a bottle of something. He ran up the steps and found the door unlocked. Opening it slowly, he walked in and called out to him.

"Mr. Allen, it's me Craig, sir. Are you okay?"

"Craig?" He slurred. "Todd's gone with Gwen."

"That's okay, I'm not here for him."

"Oh yeah, Izzy." He smiled and staggered. "I think she's in bed. You treat her right, boy, or I'll kick your ass myself. When a girl like Izzy loves you, it's forever love. Not like the slut I married."

Craig ignored his drunk rambling and said, "What's going on, Mr. Allen? What happened tonight? Where's Mrs. Allen?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, my whore wife. She's gone. I kicked her ass to the curb. I got a STD. I never cheated on her. That only leaves one person then, huh?"

"Sir, can I help you get up to bed? It's late and I don't think that there's much left for you to break," Craig said.

The heavily inebriated man in front of him looked at him quizzically, then he looked at the destruction around the room and smiled. He stumbled back and set the bottle down.

"Yeah, I think my work here is done. Good night." He waved as he turned and walked up the stairs holding the hand rail.

Craig looked around the room in horror. Mrs. Allen collected Lladro and Hummel figurines. She had dozens of them and they were worth hundreds of dollars each. Todd and Craig weren't even allowed in that room until they were juniors in high school, and even after that they didn't go in there out of fear.

He saw a baseball bat on the floor and it looked like Mr. Allen had batting practice with the figurines. Every one of them was shattered into dust and the custom glass and mahogany cases were destroyed.

"Mom is going to go nuts," Izzy said from behind Craig.

He turned around and asked, what happened?

"Daddy got an STD from Mom. She tried to deny it, but Daddy didn't relent in his verbal attack on her. Finally she admitted to having a one-night stand with that asshole Bryson."

"That guy has an ass-kicking coming, I swear to God," he said with a sneer.