You May Now Cuff The Warlock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Trying to radiate confidence despite my face being hot with shame, it was now I who was positioned before him on all fours, looking back over my shoulder with an impish grin. My turn.

"Well, what are you waiting for?" I teased him. "Don't tell me you're already giving up."

"Would that... uhm... be a godly way to do it?" he stammered.

"Awww. What's the matter? Not so tough any more, huh, big guy?" I slowly swayed my rear end from side to side, for emphasis.

But then I frowned. "You're actually still limp, aren't you?" A bit softer, I added: "I really do intimidate you, don't I...?"

With a sigh, I sat back down.

He shook his head. "It's just... I think I need a minute..."

"Sure," I said, feeling strangely wistful, as the high from my recent orgasm and triumph faded away. You know what they say, about flying too close to the sun... especially butt-first.

The boy must have seen something in my face that worried him, for he reached out and gently touched my hand. "Sergeant... Uh... You're really beautiful, you know? I'm sorry I said you were not my type, earlier... I guess I just never thought..."

He gulped. "Actually, could you...? If you don't mind?" Trying and failing to sound big and boisterous again, he added: "After all, you got to study ME all over, today..."

Catching his hint, I grinned and unbuttoned the top of my uniform. Cutlass helped me remove it, like a true little gentleman.

Of course he also routinely checked my pockets for keys or other things that could aid in his escape. He really thought he was being sneaky, the little bugger.

He then took a quick breath, and let his hands wander over my exposed breasts. I studied his face. He still looked a bit intimidated, but also intrigued. I was chubbier than him, overall - I was an ambush hunter, and he was a natural runner - but if anything, he seemed to appreciate my softness.

When his fingers ran over one of my nipples again, I hummed in delight.

On a whim, I leaned in, and kissed him for the first time.

He flinched a little upon impact, but then he let himself sink into my face.

We clumsily pressed our bodies against one another, hugging and exploring each other's skins with our fingertips.

I could feel him getting hard.

More confident now, he gently turned me around, and after positioning himself behind me, he finally slipped his penis into me. I was squelching wet, but still, it hurt as he pushed through. He was surprisingly big. I let out a little cry.

"Are you alright, Sergeant Thornwell?" The boy gasped, clearly alarmed. "Oh shit... don't tell me..."

There would be drops of blood on the bed.

The genuine concern in his voice was plucking at my heart. "Don't worry, Sir Cutlass," I said bravely. "Loopholes notwithstanding, this is what the Goddess intended, after all..."

-"Sergeant..."

"Tori," I said, surprised at how soft and sweet my own voice sounded. "You really are my husband. Don't forget that. I am Tori, to you. Don't stop, please..."

-"Tori..."

I could feel him lean in over me, placing kisses all over my back and neck, letting his hands wander over me and under my tummy and breasts. He also sunk deeper into me, that way.

It was a sweet, tender moment, but we found that it remained still impractical for us. As it turned out, shamefully, neither of us was quite as tough and athletic as we liked to fancy ourselves.

We sunk back down on the bed, and I rode him on top, until my thighs hurt, which didn't take long. Bony guy, despite being so voracious. He then flipped me on my back, and we finished with him on top, kissing and caressing each other. I suspected that he cheated a little, by using his shape shifting powers to compensate for his lapses in stamina. It was satisfying to think though that thanks to my anti-magic measures in place, his options were limited. All in all, he still had to work for it. For me.

Finally, we laid down next to one another, snuggling.

"I think I can die a happy man, now," Cutlass said, utterly incredulous, gently squeezing my shoulder again. "Ha. Never would have believed any of this, in a million years..."

"Yeah. About that..." I said with a chuckle. "I might have pulled some strings earlier. Put in a good word, for my husband. Threatened my resignation, that sort of thing. Not strictly lawful, but as I said... we're not cops."

He turned his head, and narrowed his eyes. "I BEG your pardon? What was all that talk about having me put down like a dog?"

I patted him on the chest. "Just a little something, to keep you on your toes, sweetie." I laughed out loud. "Oh, you should see your face! Is that supposed to be... a blobfish?"

"I might have taken some inspiration from it," my poor husband hissed.

12