You Only C.U.M Once (Pt. 04)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our knives clattered to the distant ground and I looked over the railing, just in time to see her wrist grapple launching straight at my face. I yelped and jerked to the side, but it wrapped around my left arm, drew taut, and then I was wrenched forward against the railings as I became the upper end of a pivot that Michelle swung on to get under the catwalk and through huge double doors labeled with a faded, green EXIT sign.

I hissed, rubbing my shoulder as I yanked the grapnel free. "You could have used THAT for the exit from the pit, bitch!"

"Fuck you!"

"Oh fuck you," I grumbled, then latched the grapnel onto the railing, dragged up the line -- she had cut it on her end -- and swung down. I had spotted some old oxy tanks in the corner of the factory, likely used for welding. I had a bit of a plan...

I dropped down and jogged hurriedly to the oxy tanks. I hefted, checked their weight and nodded as I found they were secure. I grabbed onto one, pulled out my penlight, cracked it in half, then carefully touched two wires together. Once I had gotten it sparking, I glanced around. No duct tape, but yes to some detritus. I heard distant clanging and grinned to myself. Surely, Michelle was off looking for some big gun. Well. Lets see her shoot her way out of this. Fuck, shooting would just make this worse. I used a plastic bag twirled into a narrow ribbon of plastic as a crude tie, putting the sparking penlight at the bottom of the oxy tank. Then I grabbed onto the top, ready to pop the seal.

I grinned as I walked to the exit doors, whistling cheerfully.

All I'd need to do would be to chuck it, the pure oxygen would leak out, hit the sparks and...

Boom.

The doors exploded inwards -- as did a huge chunk of the surrounding wall. Smoke and debris filled the air and I sprang backwards, lifting one arm to shield my face as I saw Michelle was driving straight at me with a forklift.

She was trying to kill me with a forklift.

"Ahahaha!" Michelle laughed.

"You have NO tact!" I shouted, backing up.

"Says the girl who's losing!"

I spun as I backed up, to add extra momentum when I loosed my oxy tank and the sparker.

Michelle's eyes widened and she flung herself out of the forklift just before the oxy tank hit the gridwork that was the only protection from the outside elements on the forklift. The explosion was not as big as I'd want. Nor as powerful. Not as loud. Nor as stopping the fucking forklift. Now, the forklift was continuing to barrel towards me, while also on fucking fire. My back bumped into the hard glass of those huge windows and I looked frantically left and right, saw the chain dangling from the ceiling, and grabbed onto it, then kicked the release.

The chain shot up and the counterweight -- a huge piece of industrial machinery that had been left abandoned, waiting for some henchmen to lower it down before TASK marines had stormed this place -- smashed down.

The burning forklift hit the window.

And the lake roared into the factory.

I swung from the chain I hung on to the other, then started to clamber down. I came back to the top of one of the huge industrial machines that hadn't been washed away and saw that Michelle was standing on another, looking soaked to the bone. I smirked at her. She glared back. The lake, it seemed, hadn't been big enough to flood the entire factory -- mostly because a lot of it had gone out of the exit doors that Michelle had burst open. It was now flooding the entire lower levels of this place, I was sure.

"Wanna give up?" she asked.

"Funny, I thought you were gonna ask the same thing!" I leaped off the machine, landing on hers and grabbed onto her arms at the same time. She snarled, then did that thing where she leaped up and off the ground and began to swing around my body, with the plan of locking her legs and dragging me off the machine and into the water. Save that I had already grabbed onto her wrist.

Her grapnel fired off and automatically began to retract, yanking her off me and away. I laughed -- then grunted as her hand, at the last second, hooked on the back of my shirt and we both ended up in the drink.

Water swirled around my face and shot up my nose. I sat up, coughing and choking. Next to me, Michelle sprawled on her back, coughing and wheezing as well. She spat. I blew water from my nose. She sloshed to her feet. I stood up, shaking my head to try and get some of the water out of my ear. I ducked a second later, because Michelle had snapped a hook kick at my head. I came up with an upper cut, which she caught with both of her arms crossed. She backed up and I surged after her as she sloshed away from me.

"Get back here!" I snarled.

***

"H-Here too!?"

"Why not?"

"But...AHH!" Lisa cried out, her throat full of raw pleasure as Lisa bent her forward over the large, deliberately retro console that controlled the entire headquarters. The two of them had made love several times on the way from the beach to the control center of the island base -- Lisa had been taken against a fake tree while Kate had used her free hand to shoot the turrets and concealed cameras with her pistol. She had been roundly fucked as she laid, breasts down, against a still intact and beautiful mahogany table that filled a conference room that they had clambered into -- after scaling the side of the smallish mountain that made up the island's center.

She had sat upon Kate's cock while the two had reclined in an abandoned, weed covered corridor.

She had spread her thighs in the bunk of one of the officer's quarters.

She had opened her pretty plush lips in a long disused chemistry laboratory, and allowed her hair to be gripped and used as a base for a solid throat fucking.

She had giggled and moaned as her tits were coated as the two paused at the balcony that overlooked the internal lake that the entire facility was built around.

And now, she quietly bent forward and loudly began to enjoy being fucked and fucked hard by the ever eager Kate Thorton. Kate, for her part, still had her hair done in a perfect little bob, and her dress -- save for the skirt she had hiked up to reveal her long, thick, eager girldick -- was completely neat. It was as if she had simply stepped right from a board room to here. She grunted quietly as she bucked her hips, thrusting into the young British noblewoman -- but her eyes were focused on the screens that filled the walls. Most of them were black, but what little power remained in the base gave some grainy, grayscale visual feeds of other rooms.

In one of them, she saw the two bedraggled, battered girls she had been assigned to train.

By now, they had worked their way from the factory section to the training section to the barracks to the front entrance of the base, and both girl looked near to exhaustion. Tapping a few buttons with her free hand -- her other hand gripping onto Lisa's shoulder to root her in place as her hips continued to jackhammer into the young miss -- Lisa managed to scroll her camera feeds back through several rooms.

The training facility was on fire.

The factory was flooded.

The barracks looked as if every improvised weapon that could be used, had been used. Knives peppered the walls, matresses had been overturned, and at least three chairs were bent in half.

She clicked back to the front entrance and saw her girls stumbling onto the beach.

Kate smiled. "I am so glad to see them working this aggression out..." She shook her head. "Do tighten up, Lisa, I thought I trained you to take my dick better than this."

"Sorry, maaaa'aaaam!" Lisa moaned.

"Please, call me...Daddy..." Kate crooned.

***

The bright white sand of the beach beat against my eyes as I wobbled before Michelle. She was looking pretty beat up, but...then again, I felt pretty beat up too. My muscles ached and my cheeks were purpling and my lip was split and my hair was a bedraggled mess and my knuckles were sluggishly bleeding and my suit was torn to hell. But, I think...I...

Okay, I wasn't sure, but I was pretty sure, that...she...

Like, come on, she had to be more beat up than me.

I closed my eyes. "Give...up?" I asked.

"Like hell..." Michelle rasped. She stepped forward and swung at me. I didn't even have the energy to jerk my head back -- but her knuckles cracked against my jaw with the strength of a toddler. This was still enough to make me wobble and quiver, my vision graying out, then focusing again. "Give...up!" she groaned out.

"You-" I grabbed at her. It was more of a stumble. My hand gripped her forearm. "First!"

We both fell. I think I managed to trip her, but she definitely kept her hold on me -- and the two of us ended up sprawled beside one another. I tried to make one last shove, but ended up just leaning against her, my forehead and hers meeting. We panted softly, our bodies aching softly.

Not sure who started kissing first. My mouth and hers met and my hands went to her ass, squeezing her to me as the sand rasped against my side. My tongue and hers played against one another and I drew back, panting.

"You win," we said, at the same time.

I blinked at her.

She blinked at me.

Then we both started to laugh. "Ahhhhhhhhh!" I sighed, groaning as I laid back. "Fuck, I'm glad for S-Gene rapid healing..." I said, my eyes closed as I felt my bruises beginning to fade and my cuts beginning to knit together. I grinned, slowly, enjoying the sun on my face. "So, if we both win...who sucks the other's dick?" I asked.

Michelle laughed.

When I opened my eyes, she had swung her thigh up and over my face. I licked my lips, reaching up and taking hold of her short shorts and tugging down, so that her thick, heavy cock slapped against my face. I breathed in her girly scent, my eyes closing as she leaned forward, her warm lips pressing against the side of my cock, nuzzling against me as she fished my dick out of my pants. I groaned as she rocked her hips backwards, the tip of her cock pressing against my lips. I made a soft like 'mmhm!' noise as I kissed the tip of her dick.

Her clear, delicious pre-cum tingled on my lips. I reached up and gripped her hips, while her hands closed around the base of my cock. Clearly not wanting to waste any time, Michelle kissed my foreskin, slid her tongue around the base of my cock's glans, then closed her lips around me. She shoved forward and I grabbed her hips and dragged down -- her cock pressing my tongue down as I tried to loosen my throat for her. My eyes closed as her balls rested against my eyes, warm and heavy. My nose flared, breathing her in as she pushed down, so that her breasts pressed to my belly, my tits to her belly, and both of us deep throated the other.

I groaned around her cock, hazy with pleasure as her shockingly skilled throat enveloped my cock. Her tongue swirled around and around my member as she bobbed her head and began to thrust her hips. Her cock drove into my throat and I made a choked groaning noise as my eyes closed again, tighter now. I began to buck my hips, thrusting up into her mouth as she reached down to fondle my balls, squeezing them firmly.

The loud, wet, lewd noises of our mouths at work filled the beach, and when my hands slid from her hips to her ass, I squeezed her so firmly that I felt her athletic, toned rump deform through my fingers. I held her into me and felt her tightening, tensing. My balls clenched and my hips bucked up as my spine arched and I groaned around her cock, my head throbbing as my lungs screamed for air -- but the last thing I wanted as for her to take this lovely girldick from my throat. My eyes closed tight and I drank...and drank...and drank as her balls pulsed in time with mine. We were cumming in unison -- my cum shooting up into her throat as her cum rushed down my throat into my belly, which grew warm and full and oh so happy.

I was dizzy when slowly, Michelle drew her hips up and her cock popped free. I panted, and then laughed as she came one last time, spurting her clear girlcum against my lips and face. My eyes closed and I grinned, then reached down, grabbing her hair. Rather than pulling out to cum into her face, I squeezed her hair and bucked my hips a few more times, wringing a few more spurts of cum into her throat as I panted heavily, nuzzling against the side of her hardening dick. Only once she was trembling and quivering and cumming against my tits did I release her hair and she dragged her mouth free, coughing and gasping and laughing all at once.

"Headache...ow...wow...holy shit..." she laughed.

The two of us laid there -- and she flung herself back, then to the side, and sprawled next to me.

Two big dicked trans girls, sprawling in post sixty nine after trying our best to kill one another for two hours coital bliss.

Living the dream, to be honest.

I grinned as I looked up at the sky. "So...plan," I said.

"Uh-huh?" she asked.

"That stealth plane..." I paused. "Anti-ICBM lasers, even with S-tech...gotta take up half the plane, right?"

"Easily."

"That plane was half the size of ours, with the silhouette I saw on the radar bounceback," I said, sitting up.

"I caught a glimpse while were spinning -- no way it had fuel tanks for transatlantic flight," Michelle said, grinning at me as she sat up and our eyes met.

"You know what that means, right?" I asked.

"There's another island," she said, quietly.

"There's another fucking island."

"Yes, my dears."

The two of us blinked, looking over to see Kate standing before the entrance of the base. She was wearing her big sunglasses again, which made sense -- it was pretty damn bright out on the beach. Neither of us had the energy to get up currently...doubly so since Kate was looking particularly grave.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I've managed to get the communications on this base working again -- TASK has been informed of the danger..." She frowned. "But another girl blast has hit -- and worse...the perpetrator has released...a manifesto."

Michelle and I exchanged a glance.

We both stood in a hurry.

TO BE CONTINUED

12