All Comments on 'You Owe Me'

by 05Little

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
kim2734ckim2734cover 5 years ago
Loved it

Raw and hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Wow!

The best story I’ve read on this site. More please! Tons more stories! So hot and sexy!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Very hot I’m wet

I loved your story write more please. Mmmmm I love sucking big black cocks . I’m a white married women for the second time . I first marriage of 20 years and 3 kids sex wasn’t that great I did it to please him. I never let him cum in my mouth . My husband now of 3 years loves to fuck like me . But he doesn’t satisfy me . Will six months ago I was on a web site call black and white and met a black man. And wow does he know how to fuck.I've never been talked dirty to while being fucked crap is it hot it really makes me cum more and more. He has fucked my every way possible maybe. He has even cum in my mouth a few times I have even come addicted to it now. I can’t get enough of it. I love when he is fucking me really hard and calling me his white whore.i love when he slaps my tit and pinches my nipples. I told my black lover I loved the kinky and nasty sex we have and can’t get enough of it but I love my husband very very much . He said it was my decision to stop if I want to . But told me he loves the dirty and nasty fucking we do and could get me all the black cock I wanted. The though of being his whore keeps my pussy wet all the time.

callmeBartcallmeBartover 4 years ago
PLEASE

Please write the next chapter to this story. This is good but it's left in the middle.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous