You Seduce Me

Story Info
First person text of being seduced. Nothing but raw desire.
1.7k words
4.46
3.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You come to my house and looking deep in my eyes you slowly undo the buttons on my blouse. One by one. Taking your time. Half way down you stop and stroke one finger down my exposed chest. I feel the rough skin of your hand and enjoy the contrast with my soft supple skin

You resume undressing me. You reach the last button and push the cloth to either side to reveal my full and luscious tits just begging for your attention. They are covered in a red sheer balcony bra and you can see through the material that my nipples are already puckered and tight. I'm breathing heavily which pushes them up towards you each time I breathe in. You enjoy the sight of them. You're in no rush. I'm watching you waiting for your next move.

You kiss the area just below my ear. Your lips are firm and the kiss sends blood rushing to my pussy which I immediately feel swell with desire. I started to get wet the minute you started to undo my buttons and now I can feel the hot sticky wetness in my lacy knickers. You don't move your lips from my skin and you move slowly down my neck. I tilt my head back towards the wall gasping with how much I want you. Your lips continue down my breastbone and reach the top of my full and soft breast. I moan.

You look up at me to fully appreciate the effect you're having on me and smile in a satisfied manner knowing the best is yet to come.

Your breath is hot on my skin and I am just thinking about the release I need from you. I am desperate to feel your mouth on my nipple, to feel it's hot wetness, to feel your tongue run over the skin and then to experience a gentle suck and the sensation of your teeth as you nibble my tits. You move down onto my bra and through the material you find my raised erect nipple and emit a low groan of horniness as you cover it entirely with your mouth and explore the texture of the sheer material, only a thin barrier to your destination. You've not touched me other than with your mouth so far but now you reach for my hips and pull me towards you with one hand whilst the other one reaches up and urgently yanks down one side of my bra to expose my creamy tit to you and giving yourself full access to this delicious breast. You feast on me, I relish the feel of your stubble on my skin, and you suck and pummel my nipple with your tongue and mouth. It is exquisite and my pussy is molten.

You stop and stand up straight. You assess my flushed face and dilated pupils and the clear evidence of my desire for you makes your dick harder. You take either side my hips with both hands and turn me around so my back is facing you. You dispense with the blouse which has been pooled on my lower arms. It falls to the floor and you have a birds eyes view over my shoulder of my youthful tits. One is free of its cup and the nipple standing to attention, your saliva still making it glisten slightly. The other is still encased in the red sheer cup. You step closer to me so your groin is against my bottom and reaching around you watch as you free the other breast from it's sheer brasiere prison. You're delighted with your view and you reach both hands around to massage them. I drop my head backwards and my mouth is open, completely lost in your touch. You feel their softness filling both of your hands and with your thumb you stroke lightly, enjoying the soft moans it elicits from me. You've thought about these tits often since we last met. You've masturbated over them in the shower and now you finally have them in your grasp and under your control. You know the power you have over me and it excites you. I feel your hard dick pressing up against my and I am excited to have it inside me. I look down at your hands exploring my tits and I am turned on by their manliness, raised veins, short nails and thick fingers. You drop your mouth to my neck again and taste my skin. You recognise the taste of me and your horniness rises. You push me against a wall and my breasts enjoy the sudden change, feeling the coolness and the roughness of the wall. I splay my hands out on the wall and you press yourself up against me. I feel the buttons of your shirt in my back. You gently bite my neck and your hands are running down my sides, feeling me up.

You drag your hands down and over my arse. I'm wearing tight leggings and you and feel the lace of my knickers through the skin tight material. You force your hands inside the sides of my leggings and push them down to my knees, and take a step back to get a full view of my bottom encased in red lacy panties. Your cock is throbbing now and your quest is in sight. You look at my full cheeks and reach out a hand to stroke the cleft of my buttocks feeling the flesh and admiring the view. You step closer again so you can press up against me and you breath in my ear. I savour your hot breath and close my eyes so I can better focus on the sensations and eroticism of it all. My pussy is pulsating and I know you're going to enjoy finding me so wet. You stroke the panty line and reaching my crack you breach the boundary and insert a thick finger into my hot pussy. You are satisfied to feel how creamy and wet my cunt is for you and you can feel the wetness in my pants. You pull out and move the same finger up to my mouth, inserting your digit into me, feeling my tongue swirl around it. I turn my head so I can look you in the eye as I taste myself on you. I take your full finger in my mouth and suck on it. This is the breaking point and you can't bear it any more. You need to be in me right now. You reach down and un button your jeans and your delicious beautiful cock springs out. It is hard and veiny. You recall how I look when I'm kneeling in front of you enthusiastically sucking it. You pull me back from the wall a few steps and without removing my lace knickers you push them to one side to gain access to my available and hot cunt. You push your fucking fantastic cock to the entrance and I lean forward automatically so you can gain easy entry to my waiting pussy. You enjoy having me bent over in front of you ready to receive your cock and you relish the moment. Then I feel your dick push firmly go through the tight wall of slight resistance before entering me fully. I moan loudly and my cunt twitches, enjoying having this thick cock in it. You move back and forth and soon you're pumping firmly in and out of me enjoying the sensation of my tight wet pussy and feeling your orgasm build. You're almost still fully dressed and you think about my titties swinging free bouncing around with the force with which you're fucking me. It turns you on more.

You slow down and slide in and out in a deliberate fashion to enjoy the feeling. I start to move myself in rhythm with you and you look down to see my legs spread and my bum moving back and forth to feel your hardness and enjoy how hard cock feels in my soft wet vagina. You can't last much longer and you want to come on my tits.

You come out and turn me around and maintaining eye contact with me push me slowly down so I am kneeling in front of you. The bra is still under my tits and it gives you the most fantastic view of them either side of your erect penis. I'm not sure what you want from me so I continue on my knees in front of you and gently slowly open my mouth, and eyeing up your cock I slowly moisten my lips by running my tongue over them. You enjoy the sight of me and the dominance you have over me. You take your cock in your hand and start pumping. You reach down and taking one of my arms you demonstrate that you want me to cup your balls with my hands. I love how hot and full they are. Full of cum for me. I massage them gently as you continue to masturbate. You start panting as your orgasm grows and your cum builds. The tingling grows and your blood rushes to your groin and you explode in an urgent and sticky rush. Your cum spurts out all over me, some lands on my slightly parted full lips and drips down my chin. The majority of it I catch by pushing my tits up and I feel the hot liquid sliding gently over me. I rub it over my breasts loving the sensation and moan with my own building orgasm.

You cross the room and take my vibrator from the bed. You indicate I should lie down on the floor and you press the vibrator to my swollen wet pussy. We start with a low setting and I know I'm going to come very soon. You look in my eyes and with your other hand reach out and tweak a nipple, enjoying how slippery it is. You drag your hand across my chest and spread your cum around, enjoying the shine it gives my skin. You're committing the sight of me like this, under your bidding and control to memory for later.

I think about the feeling of your cock in my pussy. I look at you staring at me, drinking in my flushed and dishevelled naked state. I think about how much we want each other. It's too much to bear and I feel the wave of orgasm start and then ride the crest of it for what feels like minutes. My pussy convulses multiple times and I cry out with pleasure and relief. I feel like a molten pool of desire, limp with the physical effort, but deeply satisfied that I have pleased you.