You Should Never Tease

Story Info
A tease finally gets her cumuppance.
2.1k words
4.38
2.9k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mdh0177
mdh0177
2 Followers

You Should Never Tease

It wasn't that she was trying to be mean, it was just too much fun. Every time she caught a man staring, she just couldn't help herself. In a way, she felt like he deserved it for staring. Bending over for something, crossing her legs slowly enough for them to get a peek up her skirt, it was just too tempting. She knew these guys were probably going home sexually frustrated, unless they found some easy woman for the night.

Tonight, she had a new toy. She hadn't seen him here before, but he'd stared and she caught him, so the game was on. She wasn't interested in actually hooking up, she was just teasing for the fun of it. Another man going home, wondering how he failed to get in her pants after she'd so clearly been flirting, well, that wasn't her problem.

Pretending not to notice him, she walked to the restroom swaying her hips and sticking her chest out and then the return to her seat was the same. Almost to her seat, she "accidentally" dropped her coin purse and made it a point to bend at the waist and slowly pick it up. She knew her skirt was short enough that anyone looking would almost get a view of her round bottom.

He was sitting there thinking that if she'd just bend down a little more, he could see the bottom of her fine butt. She picked up her coin purse and then turned and sat. She slowly picked up one leg and crossed it over the other, almost giving him a look at her panties. "If she's even wearing any" he thought. "She's doing this on purpose...I would have hardly even noticed her, if she hadn't been putting on such a show". He had just come for a quick drink and now here he was getting aroused by this woman, who apparently was on a mission to do just that.

He would have left by now, but she had gotten his attention and she was beautiful to boot. "I guess if she's interested, I might as well give it a shot" he thought. While trying to figure out a way to speak to her, he kept watching her. She was talking to the people near her and was doing her best to look seductive. Walking over, he casually said "buy you a drink?" She looked at him with a smirk and said "No thanks. You aren't my type."

Watching him walk away obviously irritated, she thought he was good looking, but she just wasn't looking for a man here. Still, she wasn't going to stop toying with him. She'd caught him looking and she was going to enjoy this.

Had he imagined it? She was definitely teasing him, he decided. Such a cruel woman, she was still teasing him, even after dismissing him like that. He finished his drink and started to leave and then realized that he was sporting a hard one. Sitting back down, he tried to ignore her until he could leave without anyone seeing a bulge in his pants.

Once she realized he was gone and she'd had her fun, she was ready to go home. She headed out and began walking. Several friends had told her it wasn't a good idea to walk home at night, but it wasn't far and this wasn't the rough side of town, so she ignored their advice.

She was almost home and lost in thought when suddenly she was grabbed from behind, gagged and blindfolded, and carried somewhere. She tried to scream, but whatever he'd tied around her face, was preventing her from making noise. She was panicking and struggling, but it was no use. Thoughts of what was going to happen to her filled her mind and she was consumed by fear. She kept struggling until she smelled a strange odor and blacked out.

For a moment, she wasn't sure what was going on. She couldn't see or move. Suddenly it all came rushing back and her fear returned. Then she heard a voice. "So, you think you can just tease men to your heart's content, huh? Yeah, you knew what you were doing to me and you enjoyed it, didn't you? Well, I'm going to return the favor. I can torture as well." She suddenly realized she was naked. She wished she could at least see, not knowing what was around her, or going on, was torture in itself.

He had tied her, bent over and face down on a table. Looking at her round bottom with her pussy lips sticking out between her cheeks was making his cock throb painfully hard. He reached out and felt of her ass and lightly brushed her pussy. This cruel woman was beautiful and it was driving him wild. He picked up a small whip and traced her butt with it and asked her if she was ready to get what she deserved.

She wasn't sure what he was referring to, but she didn't think it was anything good. She wished she'd have listened to her friends and accepted a ride, or just stayed home in the first place. Suddenly there was a loud pop and a stinging pain exploded on her butt. She couldn't believe he was actually spanking her! She'd imagined all sorts of horrible things, but she hadn't considered getting spanked. Surprisingly, it wasn't as painful as it seemed it would be in the first instant she'd been hit.

After giving her a good swat on the ass, he slowly walked around her admiring her body and caressing her breasts occasionally. He wanted her to be as sexually frustrated as he had been. She kept begging him to let her go and apologizing for teasing him, but he just continued caressing her breasts and didn't answer her. Eventually he started lightly rubbing her pussy. "Such a beautiful woman...such an ugly attitude... She could have made some guy really happy, instead, she likes to torture them." He thought. He decided this wasn't just for him, this was for all the other men she'd tortured as well.

She couldn't imagine why a good looking guy like him wouldn't have just gone after someone else. He could have had his pick of several women at the bar, who were obviously looking for someone to go home with. "You could have had a woman tonight without forcing anyone." She said. Another pop and stinging sensation made her realize that he didn't want her speaking.

She was angry, afraid and suddenly realized she was getting aroused in spite of it all. She couldn't believe he was getting her turned on through the humiliation and pain. "What is my problem?" she thought to herself. "Sure he was hot when I saw him at the bar, but he kidnapped me and he's punishing me!" She knew she should be repulsed by such a man, but she knew he found her attractive by the way he'd looked at her in the bar and all that caressing and rubbing was getting to her.

She tried reasoning with him again, but only managed to get another swat. Surprisingly, it seemed to increase her arousal. A few more attempts to talk and a few more swats later, she was sure of it. The swats and the caressing in between, were getting her extremely aroused. "What the heck? I'm scared, angry and humiliated and I'm somehow enjoying this?" she thought. At this point, she didn't think he was going to damage her and he had mentioned how she would treat men from now on, so she decided he must be planning to let her go.

She was so aroused, that she found herself saying things just to get another swat in between the periods of his hands roaming her body. He couldn't believe how much this woman had gotten to him. It didn't matter though, he was in control now and she was the one getting tortured. He gazed at her body and thought how beautiful she was, then he began sucking her nipples and teasing her pussy.

She couldn't believe it. Here she was, tied against her will, stripped naked, getting whipped and groped, all from a man she didn't know and she was starting to enjoy it! "I've got to be the sickest freak around for enjoying this." She thought. His mouth on her breasts was driving her crazy and he had her pussy practically dripping. At the beginning of this strange encounter, she was scared he was going to rape her, now she was wishing he would. He was making her shudder in pleasure and she didn't think she could stand much more.

"Just fuck me already and get it over with!" She blurted out. She hoped he couldn't tell that she was really wishing he would. "Say please." He said. "No!" She thought. She wanted to stay defiant and proud, but she knew she was already losing. After several minutes, she could no longer fight it. "Please." She whispered. "I couldn't hear you." He answered. "What an ass." She thought. She tried not to repeat it, but she needed it too badly. "Please." She said louder and with some desperation.

She felt the head of his cock slowly pushing into her and parting her lips. She was so horny, she just wanted him to shove it in and fuck her hard, but he was taking his time. When the head was fully inside her, she sucked in a breath "Whoa, that's big. Oh, I hope this isn't painful." she thought. He kept slowly pushing into her and even though she felt like it was about to start hurting, she was so wet that she managed to stretch and take it with almost no pain.

As he sank the last inch of his cock inside her, he couldn't believe how tight and wet she was and he couldn't help but think how beautiful she was again. Even with her extreme arousal, he didn't think he was going to last until she reached orgasm. He paused for a few moments savoring the feeling of his cock buried inside her. He was all the way in and it was pure ecstasy.

She felt the head of his cock pushing against the deepest part of her and his balls pressed against her pussy. She couldn't believe how full she felt. Then he started thrusting in and out and she moaned in pleasure. She started to chide herself for moaning out loud. She had no desire to let him know she was enjoying this, but the next thrust took her breath and another moan escaped her lips. Finally, she just gave up and let herself get lost in the wave of pleasure engulfing her.

She had been so aroused for so long, that his thrusting had her nearing orgasm as soon as he started thrusting hard. He was thrusting harder and harder and they were both moaning and nearing orgasm. Suddenly she stiffened and her pussy started clamping down on him. The sudden squeezing took him over the edge and he buried himself into her and began pumping her full of cum. As she reached the peak, she trembled and felt all her muscles tighten in the most intense orgasm she'd ever experienced. Her orgasm only got more intense when she felt his cum pumping into her and almost stretching her already filled pussy.

When their orgasms finally subsided, he pulled out with a plop. She was exhausted and didn't move or speak. Suddenly she smelled an odor and she realized it was the same odor she smelled when he caught her in the alley. Then she was out.

She woke up in her bed and thought about the strange dream she had. Or was it? She didn't remember coming home. After a moment, she realized that she was feeling a bit sore between her legs. She reached down to rub the soreness away and felt the wetness on her pussy and legs. Still trying to figure out if she'd dreamed it all, she rolled over and saw a folded piece of paper on her night stand. Picking it up, she read "I know you were being cruel to me in that bar and you've probably done it a thousand times, but this time you met your match. Next time think before you act, you should never tease."

"Next time...." She thought to herself. "Yes, next time. If I ever see him again, I'm going to make certain that he teaches me a lesson again." She smiled, it was a beautiful morning.

mdh0177
mdh0177
2 Followers