You Stupid Slut Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah, I couldn't get my nails done this weekend as I was busy and you know how it goes with this job. We have to work all hours the salons are open during the week so I'm afraid it's going to be like this until next weekend." Tina casually said trying not to let her surprise shine through. She hadn't expected Lara to speak on it, but now she did it gave her the perfect opportunity to maybe find out about another of Ms. Baker's commands.

"Well if the salon opening hours are the problem. I could do them for you. It was a huge problem for me as well so I asked my nail tech if she could teach me how to do pedicures. I've been practicing all weekend and my work is starting to look decent. If you want I could take care of yours as well. I would even be more than happy to. I mean if that's what you want that is. When would suit you best? At evenings? I do have to warn you that the salon employee's all have their evenings where they allow me to practice on their nails, but I guess I could squeeze you in. Of course I could also bring my kit here and do your nails over lunch." Lara offered enthusiastically. She knew how her own nails had bothered her and she was certain Tina would appreciate this gesture.

There was a brief look of disbelieve that crossed Tina's face after what Lara had just told her. She had actually done it. She had asked for her nail tech to teach her how to do nails as Ms. Baker had suggested. What she couldn't believe however was how this nail tech had taken this job. From what she heard it sounded more like these salon employees were using her. Well she could imagine how they would want to do that if Lara was anything like at work in that salon. All Tina could do was approve.

"That sounds like a wonderful idea, I wouldn't want you to do a rushed job if you have to take me in between others though. Why don't you bring your kit here tomorrow so you can do them during lunch?" Tina asked with a smirk as Lara continued the foot massage. Oh the mental image of high and mighty Lara giving all salon employees a pedicure was just too precious.

"As you wish Tina, thank you for letting me get some more practice. Now if you'll excuse me I think I need to be going right about now." Lara said as she looked at the clock. She didn't want to cut this foot rub short, but she couldn't be late in court.

"It's okay, don't worry about it, the foot rub was amazing just like it was Friday. I could definitely make this a habit. Now could you please be a dear and put my shoes back on? You've done an outstanding job again, my feet are so very relaxed." Tina said with a broad smile wiggling her toes a little in Lara's hands.

"I'm so glad to hear that and my office door is always open for you." Lara said as she gently slid Tina's shoes back on her feet and. Tina just responded by taking them off Lara's lap so she could get up. Something Lara quickly did, packing everything she needed along with her salad and heading out. If she got a taxi to take her she could still eat on the way she guessed.

She didn't like massaging feet, much less sacrificing her entire lunchbreak to do so, but the praise she got did make it so worth her while. On the way out she gave her hands a thorough sniff to really capture the essence of Tina's foot smell for her notes before washing her hands and giving herself a quick once over. After making sure she looked perfect she was off to court.

While Lara's day so far had been amazing, having been able to make herself useful. Her day at court wasn't in the slightest. Despite her iron clad meticulously prepared file she nearly lost the case and it was all thanks to her own mistakes. Her look had raised quite a few eyebrows, but what had cost her dearly was her complete lack of confidence.

Confidence was something Lara had never lacked until recently, but today was terrible in that regard. She couldn't quite make any statement before checking and double checking whether she was right despite knowing she was. She just had to make 100 percent sure before making claims and as a result she seemed insecure unprepared and sloppy, not at all as the star lawyer she was known as.

Her client, another millionaire was none too pleased with her afterwards, despite the narrow win. One testimony of such a sloppy court hearing probably wouldn't hurt her reputation too much, but if it were to happen more often it really would. Word tended to get around quickly.

As a result of the case, the stress that had piled up due to her insecurity and the fact that it had been since lunch since she had received a little praise Lara was a nerve wrack on her way home. Her finger was constantly up into her hair twisting and turning like there was no tomorrow.

Once she arrived home there was no more time for much rethinking or revaluation of what had happened to her in court though. The lady from the salon who's turn it was this evening would soon arrive and she still had a lot to prepare for.

Lara hurried to check her look which was the most important part really, it was followed by getting her nail painting set ready and finally by putting out all the little snacks she had stored for these wonderful women who helped her practice. Each and everyone made her feel so self-conscious with their feet out, to the point where she couldn't take the thought of anything being less than perfect for them and their leisure.

Kneeling and doing these salon employees who she had always seen as lowly servants was rather embarrassing. It was only a little better because they were in fact all superior to her or so she had found out through observing their feet. At the same time this realisation didn't help her self-image one bit though.

What did help however was the praise she was getting from Patricia, the oldest employee of the salon she attended. She was in her late forties or early fifties even. Her hair was done in an obviously coloured blonde bob cut reaching down to her shoulders. Her build was rather stocky and just like the others she was still in her salon uniform.

While a lot of girls had come and go working at that salon Patricia had been there even before Lara started going. She had known this bitch from the start making the pleasure of seeing her on her knees, massaging her tired feet all the more. She didn't know what had gotten into Lara to be doing this, but she loved it. Especially given how Lara was dressed like a complete slut.

It was something she really enjoyed to the fullest as she kept making remarks on how good a job Lara was doing. How good a foot rubber she was. Asking if she won her cases by rubbing the judge's feet because they would certainly convince her. All compliments delivered as a taunt for the lowly position Lara had sunken to.

They did hit home, with their sneering tone, it was humiliating and yet Lara had mixed feelings about it. As sneering and taunting as they were meant they were compliments and as such also filled her with a sense of pride. Pride over rubbing this woman's feet while she taunted her, something that only furthered her embarrassment.

Eventually the time for Patricia to leave though, she had stayed way longer than necessary, stuffing herself with snacks and wine as she had Lara massage her feet for ages. She had taken full advantage of this, but tomorrow she too had to work. As they said their goodbyes Patricia said how she was looking forward to next time.

With the woman gone it was time for Lara to go to clean up. Packing her pedicure kit back up Lara put it in her work briefcase so she wouldn't forget it for Tina's pedicure tomorrow. She then just went off to bed. Today had been a crazy day. Lara had fallen off of every pedestal she had put herself on and yet she still felt pretty good, embarrassed but good that her superiors seemed to value her.

12