All Comments on 'You’ve Got Mail Ch. 04'

by LynnGKS

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Hmm

As a loving wife she isn't so because it is posted here 1 star.

If you posted it in fetish it would have been a 4.

Cuckolding is a fetish, and should be posted in fetish, since it is the main thrust of the story.

My opinion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Lost control

I usually like your characters. But I don't think Ericka loves her husband.

She would rather belittle him than really show love for him. She says she

loves him, but only if she can have big cocks. What will happen if he says

he wants her to stop and be with only him. I'd like him to get a lover of his

own. Think you can do that in a later chapter?

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 11 years ago
Losing !

To me cuckolding is a very dangerous fetish to Olay with.

The wife IMP will come to like her lovers big cocks more than her husbands.

Then the humiliation of her husband just gets worse with contempt, lose of respect. She has all ready mention she has other men in mind to fuck her.

To even things yo she should bring petite females home for her husband to fuck while she watchs !

The husband might end up losing his wife to another man the more times she has her lover. The emotional bonds will just get stronger !

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 11 years ago
Damn

Rob should kill himself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
it only took you

a little while before you got back to writing your sicko stories the female matt moreau trying to convince everybody that they are normal and loving what a bunch of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Mentaly Ill

We live in a sick world and this lifestyle is very sick. You idiot, this slut dose not love her husband, he does not love himself, this is about self hatred, humilation, and being gay. This has nothing to do with loving wives and everything to do with fetish and gay male. Puke.

JackorChuckJackorChuckabout 11 years ago
Sick

Robbie should take betrayedbyloves advice and die, but wait, a sissy faggot like Robbie would have to ask his cheating slut wife how to do it

bobby9909bobby9909about 11 years ago
Once again:

I will state that if you post in the proper category you don't need to preface your post with a disclaimer. And you don't get as many nasty comments. Probably even get a better score. This is fetish/group, not Loving Wives.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
re: anonymous-Why do all you anno. ass wipes read these stories

Same reason you do asshole. We don't hate these stories, we despise them. And as far as pulling your 4" dick, you must be talking about yourself. You're the one that's sick praising trash like this. Also why aren't you commenting on the content of the story instead of other reader, wise ass. Next time keep your mouth shut and don't worry about what others think. We all have different opinions of what erotica should be, so keep on pulling your little pud and don't worry about the rest of us. This story doesn't fare to well for the writer, notice the low scores. I know she's able to really put out good stories, but keeps slipping back to the cuckold themes. Too bad. She's such a good writer but the subject matter I don't find that erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
I do not think you know what love is.

You preface your story with the disclaimer that she loves her husband. Having sex with another man, doesn't preclude her from loving her husband; but laughing at the size of his equipment and getting off by humiliating him does.

If you love someone, you don't laugh AT them. Ever. And every woman knows, from high school up, that men are sensitive about their junk. It would be the same as laughing at your wife because her breasts aren't as big or as firm as another woman's. Or laughing at her because she has stretch marks after giving birth and then telling all your friends at a party how funny she looks naked.

Not very loving, is it? Because that's what you do to the husband in this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
sadness.

I congratulate you on writing a good story. It had to be to keep my interest through all four chapters. Cockholding is not something that most men would want or could handle. Todays version of cockholding is extremely degrading and emasculating. I do understand that there are those men (couples) that do enjoy it,butI'm not one of them. All I can see from it is the destruction of a marrage,and demeaning of the husband. Those who are entering that lifestyle should truely think about ramifacations that come with it. That all said I did and do enjoy watching my other half having sex with another partner and enjoying it. But all of the rest that seems to go with it these days did not happen so it turned out good. stories are well written so keep on keeping on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
A Female POV

I did not read the story only the comments, like others, any time I see Lynn's name I take a pass, I read for enjoyment and I think it's no secret that Lynn writes to piss off the readers who dislike stories about unfaithful wife's. With that said I agree if these stories were placed in the fetish Category, that would hit the target audience they are intended for. As they say read want you like.

Just My POV

Sue

William smythWilliam smythabout 11 years ago
Here we go again--same old crap !

NOT the story. It's anothe 5 star addition to this series.

But the idiotic comments are ridiculous. Rather than judging the story on it's merits as pornographic fiction--which is the only intelligent basis for judgement for work appearing in a website labeled LITEROTICA-- we see insulting comments directed to the writer simply because the reader objects to the sexual orientation of the characters and assumes that the writer shares these characteristics.

And to object to the category in which the story appears is so trivial as to be absurd.

Rather than displaying their ignorance and narrowmindness they should heed the authors warning with which she prefaces each chapter of this well written series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Let's be civil people!

I'm no fan of this author's stories so I don't read them, especially when there is a clear warning at the top of the story! You guys would suffer less self-inflicted headaches if you'd do the same. Posting such hateful things will only fuel the fire.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Goose the gang

Oh Lynn, you sly bitch you. Not much in this chapter to tickle us who have accepted and love the cuck way and dearly love our wives who stoke our flames. But it is a timely butt plug for the Burn the Bitch psychotics whose fetish is insatiable. What is interesting is reading the BTB comments to your stories. You affect their fetish in mysterious ways. They seem to have a dim awareness of their pathology of deeply buried lust that mirrors the arousal of this helpless cuck you present here, helplessly but eagerly dissolving all resistence to his perversion.

H.H.MorantH.H.Morantabout 11 years ago
The story get *** The comments it provoked get ****+

IMHO the author has written better stories in the same genre - more plausible (if that is really possible in LW) and more character development (again, as if that we at all the goal of LW) but satisfactory even if way too formulaic

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
@ william smyth

Fuck you asshole! If you don't like the comments people leave don't read ghem asshat. Dick heads like you just need to stick to watching your wives get pounded by big nigger dicks and then gulping cum afterwards. You and those who like that shit are latent homosexuals. Too afraid to admit you like sucking cock so you pimp your wife out to collect cum for you.

Lynn writes this shit and places it in the LW hub for one reason. She likes pissing people off. She knows this would fare better in fetish but nobody would be offended by it there so she puts it here and faggots like you get upset when she achieves her goal. I on the other hand hate stories like this. I don't read them. I do however read the comments and am entertained by them. Especially comments from upset cum catchers like you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Humiliation as Eroticism?

A question I can answer for myself and that is I find it non erotic. There are obviously people that find humiliation an extreme turn on. I dont get it but that does not make them bad people. Just different than myself. As usual this is very well writen. Is this my cup of tea. No. I read this story. Did not vote and move on.Do I wish this author would write more stories about other subjects? Yes. We will see.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 11 years ago
One question

How did Sweetie learn that voyeur wife-watchers enjoy humiliation? And when? Not likely to be at the sorority, because I suspect such guys did not get repeat dates there! It COULD have been from Ben but that Bull was not aware that Hubby was privy to the action! Possible it might have been from Bill, but she hasn't been alone with him that much. That time has been 'getting acquainted' time, rather than talking about Hubby. Sweetie seems to have gotten sophisticated with her humiliation techniques very quickly.

It seems unlikely she has been dissatisfied all these years, so I am sure this is not her 'natural' attitude coming out. Instead, it seems to be aimed at enhancing Hubby's pleasure. She gave him enough warning before resumption with Ben, and is STILL offering him 'outs' on things he will find embarrassing.

BTW: anyone still reading this series or this author AND is unhappy, enjoys the pain! Admit it, like Hubby did for his quirk, and move past it with pride and pleasure!

Alaska84Alaska84about 11 years ago
Not really my thing to be a cuckold!

Lynn, you delivered a good chapter. Not many guys will agree with being a cuckold. But I can still appreciate the effort you put out to write it. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Liked the creamiepie fuck scene. . .

Hot and sexy pulling hubby into a twice creamed cunt and seeking confirmation regarding his pleasure. Well written and it gave him pleasure.

SparksWillFlySparksWillFlyabout 11 years ago
Simple Answer, Really

Men have a problem turning a fantasy around, seeing a woman getting aroused by the same fantasy they enjoy, just reverse the sexes. That's what Lynn is doing here. I don't think she enjoys, in real life, humiliating men for pleasure. But it's fun to fantacize about it. Men do the same thing in reverse, but only in fantasy. We're all too decent to our fellow man (and woman) to really do this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Seems well written!

Willing Cuckold Stories are not my Bag! But technically well written.

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 11 years ago
Not my think, But!

I read your stories because I think you do such a good job making the characters human, and more importantly, even with your cuckold stories it is apparent that the husband and wife truly love each other....but I still really don't understand the whole thing. If you gotta write these stories, and I gotta read them (cause you write them), then please make keep the couples VERY much in love.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
tales of the mentally ill in fetishes arent erotic stories of LWs

put where it belongs

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Please

Please just a chaper with Ericka and her husband and no outside lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Never met anyone like this.

Who would want to be married to either one, I don't really read this, just skip through and laugh, any husband like this would be a ugly hot mess and the slut wouldn't be much better. Really, does anybody care about these fictional idiots?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
story

really enjoying these stories, can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
lynngks

one of the better writers on literotica

ryu77ryu77about 11 years ago
Humiliation? WHY????

This is what I will never understand. WHY? I dont go saying to my SO that her ass is to fat or some things like that. I love & respect her.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Don't like this one...

I don't see the turn on in either humiliating someone else or in being humiliated. Also, the homosexual element is disturbing. We're all sexual and we're all different. But I think we've gone a little off course in this area as a society. Is tradition really that unsexy?

BTTapBTTapabout 11 years ago
LynnGKS is clever and skilled

I think it is clever how the author ramped this story up. Standing alone, or even picking up with Ch. 03, it would have been easier to dismiss it as 'just another cuckold story.' Kind of gross and cruel, etc. Instead, the 4 chapter arc, written as it was, shows exactly what the author intended: a wife loves her hubby, but also, after learning of his kink, leads him, willingly, down the path to this sort of lifestyle. I thought it was pretty damn effective at that.

I didn't find it erotic, or at least not very much. Mainly because of sentences like this: "She spread her legs and I saw her big, hairy pussy gaping wide with gobs of creamy jism dripping out of it and running down over her asshole." Forget that the referenced "creamy jism" isn't the protag's, which is pretty gross. Even if this were a straight-up Erotic Coupling-type scene between a guy and a gal (and therefore his "creamy jism"), that sentence would be a boner-killer.

Kate12345675Kate12345675about 11 years ago
Just A Story !

To Be honest I have only read one of Lynn's stories in the resent past. They are all too depressing, which is sad because her writing skills are better than most. I did not read this story only the comments. Personally like the majority of people in the world I believe a marriage is only Two people so a story like this is just absurd. I have many friends and the ones in long term marriages all say the same thing that the Men in the relationship have a higher sex drive , my marriage included so why would woman step out. , Sorry I don't have a answerer for that.

josephstevensjosephstevensabout 11 years ago
Another Great Story..

Brilliant, Lynn! Thanks again for another top notch story. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
1*

For writing another non-erotic story. Only the wimp ass dick less would praise this story, no matter how well it is written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
a cuck tale written by a man hating twat

that's all I have to say

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Such a crock of shit

This isn't a loving wife. This is a cock loving slut doing and saying anything to get her husband to allow her to fuck anything available. The wimpy husband has obviously lost all his pride and self respect. And the "old friend"? This isn't a friend. This is simply a man taking advantage of a man and his slut wife for his own personal satisfaction. No friend would do what he's doing. Even for fiction, this is despicable behavior. All you have to do is ask yourself a simple question. If any of their friends or family knew what they were doing would they accept it or would they be stunned and ashamed of them? Yeah - people doing the wrong thing always hide in the shadows. These people are pond scum. Even in a fictional story.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Cuckold in the middle of his training.

Yes, his training has just started. Eating seed filled pussy. Swallowing that thick hot load into his belly. He will soon crave more of it and will also start sucking cock and taking loads right from the cock. His wife will start training his pussy and use small strap on cock at first then begin to switch to bigger, and bigger as hubby whimpers and moans and bust his load. She will make him clean up and mess and eat it. Then she will start locking him in chastity and give him a Viagra and use his pussy as he moans and groans as his little dick trys to get hard. Then one of her lovers or maybe two or three will breed him right in front of her. Her cheering them on as she sees cuckolds locked up cock drip and ooze goo that again he will clean up as he will clean up the studs cocks. Yes cuckold will be trained and start getting used like his wife is used.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No such thing

As a wife "thoroughly, skillfully and lovingly" cuckolding her husband. You are demonstrating, by your actions that speak louder than your words, that you really have no love or respect for your husband. By exposing him to all sorts of nasty diseases you once again demonstrate your lack of concern for him. He is demonstrating his lack of pride and self respect by accepting your cheating on him. Did you not have the words "forsaking all others" in your wedding vows? Did you re-write the vows so that he was to accept your cheating on him with other men? All you need to ask yourself is a simple question - If you friends and family knew of your actions would they be proud of you or disgusted. I think you know the answer to that.

Even for fiction this was disgusting bullshit, describing the actions of two damaged people.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wimp Boy

A slut Hotwire who knows how to sweet talk her pussy hubby for her own pleasure while the poor fuck thinks otherwise. no kids? As a lesser man he was, sure wimp boy is cursed for life. period.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Considered Opinion

Judging by and from your dialogue (Robs thinking as they go along) I understand how it all got started and I also realized how, after seeing an opportunity, that she slowly but firmly moved him along to have her go and fuck other men.

This is one clever woman and I do sense (your wrods in the writing) that there is room for a possible wake-up one day for him where he suddenly realizes...

He is not well endowed

He adores his wife

She is a goddess to him

He does fantasize about watching her having sex with others

His thoughts are perverted, he thinks, maybe believes

He goes along with minor reluctance because of the humility which he mistakes for submissive perversion

He does hurt when she fucks in front of him and he thinks it is love

Okay - enough! I think this guy (your story, mentality and writing) will suddenly realize he is being used, humiliated, taken for granted and his wife really doesn't respect him any more...maybe never did - she did cheat before and now she is all about a steady flow of strange cocks so...he comes to his senses, takes stock of his emotions, accepts that she really isn't married to him as a loving wife and knows that he'll never grow old with her or ever regain his self respect or, for that matter, the respect of his colleagues and he will put an end to it...the marriage.

Knowing this guy, he'll make her a decent and friendly offer with no malice as long as she agrees peacefully and goes on her way to whatever sluts do...maybe a Corporate whore!

Rob, transfer to another branch in another city and move on!

She is a cheating, clever slut and will most likely advance to being a Whore...Whores get paid!

Thanks for the read, you did show a little uncertainty in his thinking and he had to be reasonably intelligent to gain an upper management position with his Company.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
baloney

Well written but these characters are not real.The husband in particular is nuts. He gives away his wife and marriage and becomes a wimp and a cuckold. The wife sees his fetish and uses it against him, begins to control him emotionally, physically, and sexually.The men she fucks are just tools for her pleasure and a means to dominate her husband

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Bullshit

I can understand now why you're divorced; is this an autobiography???

Not only do you ridicule the husband but also indirectly his cheating wife. I know there are guys & their wives out there who get off on this type of action but your story seems so loveless & the only emotion I perceive is a very perverse love/hate relationship. A very low 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Mentally ill lynn GPS is at it again 1 star!

Yet another sick story from the mental ward! Please if you have any comprehension ability left lynn put this trash in another category like fetish. Unless you live for the contempt shown you by sane people trying not to puke after reading these dumpster fire stories of yours!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hold on, it's coming.

I give him two more months before wife starts refusing him sex unless she's fucked someone else first. Two months after that her vagina is closed to him. One more year to chastity.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cheers

You’re a happy little gay boy. Good on you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

grow some balls throw everybody out

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Can a real man write a story please

Why is this site overrun with so many wimpy white husband stories. Who writes this stuff, have they met a real husband not some fantasy wimp for his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Oh my!

The author finally came out of the closet and produced a fully gay story in this one. All of the lovely little repressed homosexual cucks must be thrilled to read this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Four

Four chapters of pure garbage.

Raleighman53Raleighman53almost 5 years ago

First, I'm sorry but the author writing a "gay story' as you call it doesn't mean he is gay any more than you reading it means you are.

Second, so what if you are. You have nothing to be ashamed of.

TajfaTajfaover 4 years ago
Not for me

I don't understand why anyone who loves someone would want this to happen. I suppose it takes all sorts to make the world go round. What happens if she wants to start a family? What would the children think if it ever came out. He is weird and she doesn't love him because no one who loves their partner would behave like this.

I gave 3 stars only because the story was well written not because of the content

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Different is good

I surprised myself a small dick cuckhold story where the wife truly seems to care about her husband more than the men she fucking. The other thing that was different her husband, she kept him an equal partner. I surprised myself that I could enjoy this type of story. I do think you missed an opportunity to keep the story believable when the wife started.talking about more men, I think this man would of bulked at that having the stud from college 2 weekends a month then now the husbands boss, and now adding more I don't think so. Now that I think about it him oiling up his bosses junk I think started down the normal "here we go" again cuckhold story dragging the poor slouch and this story slowly into a worthlesss excuse of less than a real man. As I writer your talented to of known having her protect her husband by allowing him to keep his manhood and his respect was the strength of them. If you were to give it another go I think maybe the friction might come when the boss perhaps ramped up the husbands humiliation by thinking bringing another man into their secret would be exceptable. Who knows maybe when the blackmailer left maybe he transferred and the boss never knew the back story of blackmail and now, well leave it to a writer. But it does seem like in all these stories the husband is clueless, as he's led deeper and deeper into being something other than a real man. I think her and her husband a real couple in the sack and out keeps this couple what most males want, that's all of and more than what's offered.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cuckold !!!!!!

If you assholes don't like the stories, then please tell me WHY the fuck do you read them. You can save your self a lot of time and us cucks having to read the shit you write about that NO ONE is interested in.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
a willing and grateful husband who is very thoroughly, skillfully, and lovingly cuckolded by a wife who loves him

There are more unicorns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
You know it’s going to be bad when they tell you it’s a happy Cuck tale

You’ve got to be kidding. Hubby is so pathetic and stupid it is almost comical if it wasn’t so sad. Wife is a narcissistic slut and sorry Cucky, you are just a perverted and twisted little boy. Stomach turning for sure.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

Hey annony, we read these hoping that the husband will try to become a man and dump the whore and reclaim some dignity. When the story turns out to be garbage like this then we tell you it is trash and should be in a different category like fetish where you Cucks can beat off all day if you want. Stop putting this disgusting crap here and we won't read or comment on it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

tell your kids how proud loser wimp you are. . totally crap author pathetic mind pathetic writing loser wimp. . your need medical treatment loser

RanDog025RanDog025almost 3 years ago

After reading this shit, I'm glad the author is no longer active!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

★★★★+ (4.4)!

😊

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

It's a rare author who can take a awful story and make it worse in every chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The husband should take rat poison and be glad to die. Erika the whore should be turning tricks on some sleazy street corner. Hopefully she will croak from an incurable STD.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

LynGKS is not just a shitty lesbo bitch..but also a frigid divorced stupid fat bitch whose cunt is filled with cobwebs...as no one worth his manhood wants to approach her hole cause both her cunt and her brain stinks!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

4+ (4.4 = 88%, ★★★★+)!

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger4 months ago

Yet again I amazed to see the vitriol from assholes who see that a story is abput cuckolding, they then read their way through 4 chapters and start to whinge about the subject. Mentally deficent assholes.

A story is just that, a story. Nobody here is writing their lifestory, this site is for fiction. Capiche?

A well written story, irrespective of whether the subjetc matter is one any reader wants to be part of or one. I assume the writer has been driven off by the cretins?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous