You Want Me to do What? Pt. 02

Story Info
Couple's rough sex goes further.
34.1k words
4.69
23.6k
22
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalavo
Kalavo
816 Followers

Part 2, Taking Things Further

Following Up...

Jake...

After Joy's rough sex weekend, she and I fell into a new routine. I had promised her that I would continue to take her roughly whenever and wherever I felt like it. For example, the Tuesday following our 4-day weekend, I bent her over the kitchen table and fucked her from behind as the morning coffee was brewing. That same night, I bent her naked self over my knee and spanked her long and hard turning her still welted ass as red as an apple. She was overjoyed!

We hadn't abandoned love making we just didn't do that as much as we used to. What Joy really loved now was anal sex. Before the previous weekend, we hadn't even talked about anal sex let alone do it. Now, however, she liked getting fucked hard in the ass more than she liked getting fucked in her pussy. We would have anal only while at home or within a close proximity to a shower because it wasn't practical to have enemas all of the time. We had decided it probably wasn't very healthy to wash out the bacteria from her colon constantly because we were having a lot of anal sex! However, Joy would give herself an enema if we were going to be away from home and Joy thought there was a chance that she would get buttfucked.

We got Joy's nipples and her clit hood pierced as our lover Denise had suggested on the Wednesday following the weekend. She looked really hot with the bright gold of her jewelry shining against her tanned skin. We followed Denise's advice and got the heaviest gauge hoops available. She was pretty tender at first, but as the tenderness waned she began to enjoy it when I played with her piercings, especially her clit piercing.

Several weeks following her rough sex weekend, Joy was going to get together with her old college roommate, Ashley. It was Ashley, while talking about the rough sex her husband Tom routinely gave her, that stimulated Joy into requesting the same for herself. When Joy told me they were going to meet, I was wondering what would happen next and what new sexual feats I'd be required to perform.

Joy...

My god, I was the happiest woman alive! After our rough sex weekend, my husband, Jake, followed up to keep things going for me...us! He routinely fucked me hard whenever he felt like it taking me in the kitchen, the bathroom or the living room. He'd fuck my pussy, ass or face depending on his mood. I've never felt as loved as I did these days and I loved my husband back in equal measure!

I couldn't wait to get together with my old college roommate, Ashley, and tell her about my new sex life since we talked last. We had arranged our usual Friday, post work get-together at our usual bar. It was the middle of summer, so I had changed from my work clothes to something lighter before I left work. I was wearing a very sheer see through yellow blouse, a pair of very tight white cotton capris' and four-inch yellow heels.

I had grown accustomed to the looks I received as my large breasts were on display for all to see. I, especially, enjoyed the look that Ashley gave me as I walked towards our usual booth. "My god, girl! What has gotten into you?" Ashley asked.

I sat down after giving her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. The cocktail waitress took my order and then I told Ashley everything that had happened since our last meeting. Ashley looked at me gape mouthed as my story unfolded. I told her about the drug, the toys, my piercings, about Denise and, most particularly, about Jake and how wonderful he has been.

When I had finished, Ashley stared at me for the longest time and then said, "Wow! I would have never expected any of this from either of you and Jake in particular. He always seemed so, I don't know, reserved even mousy at times. And you! I never knew you were so amorous. And, since when have you been into women? God, if I had known that I would have jumped your bones ages ago!"

I laughed and said, "I got drunk at a party while we were in school and had a make-out session with Suzy Brown, but all we did was kiss. I really liked it and wondered what it would be like to 'go all of the way' with a woman. When I told Jake that I wanted to have sex with him and a woman, he introduced me to Denise whom he met while shopping at the sex shop where she works. We invited her to live with us so she could save money and go back to college.

"As for the rest, well, I love anal sex now and wished I had discovered it earlier in my life. In the past I never cared for giving head, but now I love it when Jake fucks my throat and I love drinking his spunk. The best is when Jake fucks my ass while Denise fucks my pussy with her fist! I cum by the bucket load!

"Anyway, it's all down to you and what you told me about you and Tom. I had thought something was missing in my life and when you started talking about the rough sex you two had I discovered that that was what I needed. I now understand what you said about the clowns that hit on us never measuring up because nobody can satisfy me like Jake can! So, enough about me, what have you guys been up too?"

Ashley and I had a great time talking between assholes trying to pick us up. We had about three drinks each on our table that different men tried to buy for us, but we left them sitting on the table untouched and bought our own wine. Finally, we decided to call it a night and return home, so as we left, Ashley asked, "Why don't you and Jake come to our place tomorrow? Oh, and ask Denise as well, I'd love to meet her."

"Okay, I'll check with Jake and Denise and give you a call."

When I got home, I was wound up after talking about Jake's and my new sex life. I was hoping he would ravish me without asking and that's exactly what he did. He took the work clothes I was carrying and threw them onto the floor, told me to strip and to bend over the back of the sofa. I did as he asked and awaited what he was going to do to me.

I felt him spit on my asshole and knew I was going to be sodomized hard. I heard him spit again and figured he had spit on his hand and rubbed it onto his tool. He told me to reach back and spread my ass cheeks and when I did as he asked he speared his erection into my rosebud and ass fucked me savagely! It was heaven! With all of the sex that we had been having, Jake was able to go longer and longer before cumming, which suited me just fine. I loved it when he plowed my ass for 30 or 40 minutes at a time, and when he used minimal lubrication like he was, well I would just cum and cum and cum.

Denise came home while Jake was fucking me, so she took advantage of the situation by stripping her clothes off, standing on the sofa and pulling my face into her soaking wet pussy! I licked Denise to several orgasms by the time Jake came in my colon. God, I loved my life.

When we had settled down and started making dinner, Jake asked, "So, what did Ashley have to say about your new look?"

I laughed and told him all about our visit together and how shocked she was that the two of us were doing what we were doing. "Oh, and she invited the three of us to their place tomorrow. Are you off tomorrow Denise?"

She shook her head and replied, "Unfortunately, no and I can't get out of working because we are doing an inventory check, so I won't be home until very, very late."

"Too bad, I think you'd like Ashley and Tom. How about you Jake, do you want to go?"

He looked at me and said, "Sure, I haven't seen the two of them in over two months I think. Should we bring anything?"

"Probably the usual bottle of wine. There's something else I should tell you that I forgot about. When I was telling Ashley about 'the weekend' and about how we incorporated Denise, well, Ashley sounded like she wanted to have sex with me back when we were in college, so tomorrow may get interesting. If it does, do you think you'll be alright with that? The question goes out to you too, Denise. Would you mind if I had sex with another woman?"

Jake...

Well, it sounded as though Joy's meeting with Ashley turned up some interesting things. Joy thought that the potential for extracurricular sex may be on the table when we get together with Ashley. I knew this day would come along and told Joy it would, to a certain extent, when she asked me to fuck Denise during 'the weekend'. Having Denise living with us and being a part of our love life has cooled my fears of losing Joy and I felt a lot more confident now than I did a month or so ago, but there was always a bit of fear in the back of my mind.

I looked at Joy and said, without total confidence, "Well, I guess we'll have to see how things develop, much like we did with Denise. I'm still a little uneasy with you being with another man, so if you want to have sex with Tom, I'm not too sure. I don't think I ever told you, but when I was in college and before I met you, I had a couple of long term girlfriends that dumped me for other guys, so that has left its mark on my psyche. Just so you know why I'm nervous."

Joy had a sympathetic look on her face, walked over, hugged me and said, "Oh, Jake, I'm so sorry that happened to you. I had a similar thing happen to me, so I understand your concern." Joy paused for a few seconds, took a deep breath and then said, "Do you remember me telling you about the wet dream I had during the week before 'the weekend'?" I nodded. "Well, that dream was about me with Tom and you with the both of you fucking me at the same time. You were in my ass and he was in my pussy and the two of you were fucking the living shit out of me. I swear to you that that is the only scenario I would want to have with another man. I have no desire to swap or have an open marriage because I want you and you alone except to have a DP once in my life. Can you believe that?"

Denise then chipped in by saying, "You know, Jake, Joy won't have sex with me unless you are in the room with us. She loves you that much. So, I honestly don't think you have to worry about Joy ever leaving you. With what you've been doing with her and to her these last four or five weeks, I don't think she will ever leave you.

"I had a DP when I was in college and I think every woman should have that experience at least once. On the other hand, you guys don't even know if that couple will even want to do any of that."

I ruminated about what Joy and Denise both said and felt much better about everything, so I said, "Okay, no matter how things work out I'll go along. So, Denise, you didn't answer Joy's question to you."

Denise looked at the two of us and then said, "I'm just the roommate, so I don't really have a say in matters."

Joy let go of me and flung herself at Denise, held her at arm's length and said, "You most certainly do! We have, the three of us, a partnership whether or not it's legal. You are my partner as much as Jake is and you are his partner as much as I am. We love you Denise! I know we haven't verbalized that much before, but in my heart and I'm sure in Jake's heart, we love you like we do each other. So, yes, you have a say in all matters and we will respect your voice!"

The two women stared at each other for nearly a minute as Denise processed what Joy said. All at once, tears were forming in Denise's eyes and she threw herself into Joy's arms while bawling and hugging my wife. "I love you guys too! I have been afraid to say anything because, well, I wasn't sure if it was appropriate or not. To tell you the truth, when you said you wanted to have sex with your friend I got pretty jealous, I'm sorry to say."

Joy smiled and said, "Okay, how about we conduct things with them like we do here, I'll only have sex with Ashley if you are with me? Actually, I think it would be really hot with the three of us. We can leave Jake and Tom to do their own thing!"

Denise laughed and said, "I would like that. Maybe the next time you get together with them you can let me know further in advance, so I can get the day off."

Establishing a New Connection with Friends...

The next evening, Joy and I headed to Ashley and Tom's. Joy was dressed incredibly slutty which had me hard the instant I saw her. She had on some 'Daisy Duke' style cut-offs that were much more revealing than anything Daisy Duke ever wore on TV. They were cut very high, so the bulk of her ass cheeks were on display and the crotch had just a small strip of denim running from the zipper to the back, so her pussy was, pretty much, on display while she stood and sat. Her shirt was a very thin cotton tank style t-shirt which was cropped quite high up, so the bottom of her breasts were exposed and her hard nipples were very apparent.

"If you are trying to seduce Ashley and, or Tom, that outfit will surely work! My dick is so hard right now looking at you that I'm having a hard time not turning around and heading back home!"

Joy laughed and replied, "I promised Denise that nothing would happen without her being there, so I'm just establishing the possibility in the future. Besides, you know how Ashley likes to expose herself."

Indeed, I did. Ashley is a very tall, about 5'10", dark skinned African-American. She is incredibly beautiful with an outstanding figure (meaning big tits and a fantastic ass!). Joy said she was a lingerie model while they were in school and after graduation, and had shown me pictures of her back when we first dated. Joy always complained about how guys would try to pick them up when they got together and I totally understood why that happened.

Ashley answered the door and after giving Joy a once over with her eyes, pulled her into a hug and kissed her cheek. When she released Joy, she pulled me into a hug and kissed my cheek as well and then asked, "How are you Jake? It has been a long time since I last saw you."

"I've been well, thanks. How have you been?"

"Wonderful as ever! I got a promotion at work, so I'm making more money, which is always good!"

While Ashley was talking to me, Tom approached Joy and gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek. He then moved over to me, thrust his right hand out which I took and shook. "Hey Tom, how have you been?"

Tom is a big African-American man standing at about 6'5" without an ounce of fat. He'd had a promising basketball career ahead of him, but a serious knee injury scotched that. He had been a Rhode Scholar, so made the best of his situation and parlayed his smarts into a very lucrative career. He replied to my question by saying, "I've been great! I still love my job, my wife and my life! What do you say we go out back and talk while I cook our steaks?"

I winked at Joy and followed Tom out to the deck. We stopped in the kitchen where he grabbed a couple of bottles of beer and handed me one. When we got to the deck, Tom proceeded to stoke the bar-b-que while he talked (he still used a charcoal grill, which I preferred myself). "So, excuse me if I'm a little forward, but what have you done to Joy? My god, she looks sexy as hell, Jake!"

I chuckled and said, "To be honest, it's your doing."

He stared at me like I was crazy and asked, "How is it my doing? I have never touched your wife other than what you have seen."

"I know you haven't. You misunderstand me, so let me explain. A while back when Joy and Ashley got together after work, Ashley told Joy about how you and she have what she called 'rough sex'. Joy decided that she wanted that too, so after some research we started having rough sex as well. The sexy clothes were my idea and she has really gone all out. She's so much more confident with herself now."

"You're not kidding. I have to be careful and not stare! I don't want to piss Ash off or you for that matter. I never realized her tits were that big. So, what are you doing that you consider rough sex?"

"We started out with what Ashley described to Joy, me forcibly fucking Joy's throat, pussy and ass. I got some nipple clamps, butt plugs, dildoes and vibrators to use on her. Additionally, I got a prescription for Viagra so I could stay hard for a long time and a prescription called methyl something-something for Joy that enhances her sensations. Joy then mentioned that she wanted to have sex with me and another woman, so we incorporated a woman I met into the mix. Lastly, Denise, the woman we were with, and I tied Joy up and gave her a BDSM day, which she absolutely loved.

"So that, in a nutshell, is how we started. Denise lives with us now and I take Joy however and whenever I want. So far, we only have sex with Denise if Joy and I are both present, but I think that will change real soon. I don't know if you are aware of it or not, but Ashley made some noises about having sex with Joy. Joy is all for it, now that she has had sex with Denise, but Joy made a deal with Denise that that wouldn't happen unless Denise is present."

Tom looked at me with awe and said, "Wow! You really took the bull by the horns. Ashley and I haven't incorporated any others in our sex life, though I'd love to watch she and Joy together. Is there anything else in the pipeline?"

I looked at Tom and said, "Well, there was one other thing that Joy mentioned, but I'm not completely comfortable with it."

"It must be something really kinky."

I chuckled and said, "It's not particularly kinky, per se. The week before we had Joy's weekend, I told her we had to abstain from any and all sex, including masturbation. We had never gone that long without having some sort of relation and in the middle of that week Joy said she had a wet dream. At first, she wouldn't tell me what it was, but she finally told me. She dreamt she was having sex with the two of us. You in her pussy and me in her ass! This is before we even had anal sex of any kind. Anyway, I think she would really like to do that, but I'm not too sure about how I feel about it."

"What is putting you off? The proximity to another man or just that another man would be having sex with your wife?"

"Actually, the latter. When I was in college I had two long term girlfriends, both of whom I considered marrying. But, they both dumped me for other guys, so I'm a little nervous about Joy having sex with another man. That having been said, I don't want to deny Joy an opportunity that she would like to enjoy. So, my question to you, hypothetically, would you be interested in having sex with Joy?"

Tom was staring at me with wide eyes and then replied, "Who wouldn't be interested in having sex with Joy? She's beautiful and passionate. But, I'm married to Ashley and I don't think she would be too happy with me if I had sex with you and your wife. It sounds like it could turn into a Pandora's box sort of situation. I think..."

Just then Joy and Ashley came out of the house towards us laughing loudly while holding full wine glasses. Tom winked at me and whispered, "We'll finish this conversation later."

The four of us talked and drank like we usually do all through our meal. By the time we finished eating, we all had a pretty good buzz going from all of the alcohol we had consumed. Prior to Joy's weekend, she would get a little randy once we would get home which would lead to some good sex. I was wondering, however, if she would be more demonstrative now after her weekend cut her libido loose. My question was answered fairly quickly.

"Honey," Joy said, "I was telling Ashley all about what we get up to these days and she seemed to think it was pretty hot. Did you talk to Tom about the same thing?"

I smiled and said, "Yeah. He was admiring how you dressed now. He really likes your tits, so why don't you show him your new piercings?"

Without any hesitation, Joy stood up and pulled her t-shirt up over her head, walked over towards Tom and asked, "So, what do you think? Jake really likes my new look."

Tom stared at my wife wide eyed as he stared at Joy's boobs. It was kind of funny because I had never seen Tom at a loss for words before. He stuttered a bit as he answered, "I, uh, uh, like your, uh piercings. They're, uh, very nice."

Kalavo
Kalavo
816 Followers
123456...9