You Want Me to What??

Story Info
I ask you to take me by surprise and rape me.
2.8k words
4.44
14k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Even as I'm explaining it, I can tell you don't really understand where I'm coming from.

"Soooooo," you say, drawing the word out long and slow, "you want me to rape you?"

I sigh. I've been trying to explain this for a while now. "Yes and no. It's called consented non consent. We both know it will happen, we both agree to it happening, but we both act as if you are forcing yourself on me."

"But babe," you say, still looking confused, "can't we just have rough sex?"

I am really struggling to make you understand this. How can I tell you that for so long now my relationships have all involved me taking the initiative, me taking the lead, and that I find the idea of being completely helpless and out of control a turn on?

Eventually I do the only thing I can do. I point you towards my favourite non consent stories on Literotica. "Read these," I say. "Read them, and think about how you would feel to be the man in those stories, bearing in mind I actually want and welcome everything you will do to me."

That's the end of the conversation. You are going away tomorrow for a few days and you promise to read them and think it over. I'm not convinced you will, but a couple of days later I get a text.

'We would need a safe word. I'm scared of genuinely hurting you more than you can take'

'Of course,' I text back, 'that is a given.'

'So what would it be? Your safe word?'

That throws me a bit, because I really haven't given it any thought. Obviously things like no and stop are out of the question. What word could I use that we would both remember, and that would stand out enough to get through to you?

After some thought, I reply with 'pineapple.' It's an easy word to say, and definitely not something one would usually blurt out in the midst of sex.

I expect some kind of sarcastic response, but nothing. I figure you must be busy, you are away with work after all.

I still haven't heard anything later that night, which I find slightly weird, so I decide to have a shower, get ready for bed and then try calling. I usually try not to pester you while you're away for work, but I just have this strange feeling hanging over me. After my shower, I'm so preoccupied with wondering why you haven't responded yet that I make it all the way from the bathroom to the bedroom before I register that all the lights are off.

I pause in the middle of the room, confused. Did I turn off the hall and bedroom lights before going into the bathroom? It isn't something I would usually do, but my mind is definitely on other things. I shrug and step towards the bed to grab my pyjamas.

That's when the figure dressed all in black steps out from the shadows in the corner of the room, making me jump and shocking a scream out of me. It's clearly a man, I can tell by the height and shape, but he is completely covered other than his eyes, which are exposed by a black balaclava covering his face.

Before I can recover from the shock, he strides over to me, spins me around, pulls me tight against him and wraps his hand around my throat, squeezing just enough to make me aware of the breath panting in and out of my throat.

"Hey bitch," he snarls in my ear, his voice deep and rumbling, "I've been following you for days. You're so distracted all the time, it was so easy to follow you back to your house and watch you. And then you made the stupid mistake of leaving a window open. It's like you're fucking begging to be attacked."

With those words, my panic abates slightly. It's you! Of course it's you! You did listen after all, but rather than let me know you were into it, you decided to just surprise me. I start to smile, but your hand around my throat suddenly squeezes harder, and your other hand grabs my hair, pulling my head back painfully. I struggle for breath, wondering if this was such a good idea after all. I had no idea you would be quite so rough, make it quite so...realistic.

Using my hair, you drag me over to the bed. The hand around my throat releases me to rip my towel off my naked body. I gulp in air gratefully. Swallowing hurts a bit, and I'm getting ready to ask you to be a little less rough, when suddenly you reach round and shove something into my mouth, deep enough that I can't just push it out with my tongue. I realise it's my used panties, which I had tossed onto the bed while getting undressed. Those are followed by some kind of gag. I don't know what you use for that, you must have brought it with you.

Once the gag is tightened to your liking, you push me forward onto the bed. I land in a sprawl, breasts smashed into the mattress, legs spread akimbo. I lie there stunned, one though running through my head over and over...

'You gagged me! You...you gagged me! How am I meant to say our safe word if it gets too much?'

I start to squirm, trying to turn over. I know if I can just give you The Glare, the one I reserve for when you really piss me off, you'll realise something is wrong. My squirming stops abruptly though when your open hand suddenly lands on my ass cheek with a stinging slap. Ouch! Fuck! You've spanked me before, but never like that! That really hurt!

I restart my squirming, determined to flip over and glare at you. Hell, I'm so annoyed I'll even kick you in the balls if that is what it takes to get your attention! SLAP. Even harder than before, positioned to fall perfectly over the original sore spot. It shocks me still, and you take advantage of it to grab my arms, yanking them behind my back. I feel you wrapping something round them, and realise you are using cable ties to hold them together.

OK, this is going too far now. Yes I said I liked the idea of not having control, but you're definitely taking it way further than I expected! The stories I pointed you to weren't as rough as this, they mostly involved women being pinned against walls and forcibly fingered, made to cum even though they didn't want to. There was no strangling or spanking!

Now that my arms are securely fixed behind my back, you obviously feel confident enough to flip me over, as I'm suddenly spinning sideways and landing on my back, my arms trapped painfully behind me. You're still wearing the balaclava, and the light is so dim I can hardly make out your eyes. As I watch, you roughly yank my legs apart, kneeling on the bed between them to stop me closing them again.

I feel the cool air of the bedroom gently brushing across my pussy lips, and realise with shock they feel slightly damp. Surely I'm not wet? Not with the way you've been treating me! But my suspicions are confirmed as without ceremony you pull my pussy lips wide open, and immediately slide one finger inside my tight vagina. It slides in easily, proof that some dirty part of me is loving this.

"So wet," you mutter. "Shame, I prefer you bitches to be dry. You scream so hard then when I shove my fingers into you. Never mind, I'm sure I can make you scream anyway."

With that I feel you wriggling another finger into my opening, pushing it in to join the first. You thrust them in and out hard, not being at all careful. I feel one of your fingernails scratching me and wince. You are looking at my face and see it screw up in pain. Clearly this encourages you, as I feel you sliding another finger into me. I moan around the panties stuffed in my mouth. You've always told me my pussy is too tight for more than 2 fingers, and I can immediately feel what you mean. I feel absolutely stuffed full of your fingers. Every slide in and out drags against my pussy walls, and my opening is burning, so I feel so relieved when you pull your hand away.

Well, I feel relieved for a second or two. Then you hold both hands up in front of me, your index and middle fingers sticking up whilst the others are curled down. I can see the fingers on your right hand are glistening with the juices from my pussy.

"Ready for four fingers?" You ask. I can't see your face, but somehow I just know you are smiling. I shake my head frantically, no no no, it's too much!

"No? What a shame you don't actually get a say..."

You lean forward and I feel myself being spread wide open, impossibly wide, as you insert two fingers from each hand into me. As soon as they are in you start to move your hands apart...together...apart...together, spreading me wider and wider open with each outward movement

Despite my tied arms I wriggle and squirm around, trying desperately to move backwards, to get away from your invading fingers. But there is nowhere for me to go. So instead I lie there, tears leaking from the corners of my eyes to run down into my ears, feeling humiliated and angry and in pain. Somehow though, as you change from stretching me open to fucking in and out with your fingers, I start to feel a tingling in my clit, and I can feel how much wetness your fingers are moving around in, I can hear it squelching.

I try very hard not to react to this feeling of arousal but I can't help it, as you continue to thrust your fingers in and out, I find my hips involuntarily lifting to meet your hand. Your movements stop immediately, and your fingers slide out of me.

"Interesting" you mutter, holding up your hands and noting how wet and sticky your fingers are. "Could it be that I've finally found a bitch who loves to be handled so roughly? I've always fantasised about it, about a slut moaning with ecstasy rather than fear when I force myself on her, but I never thought it would happen."

You return your right hand to my pussy, but this time instead of penetrating me, the tip of your index finger grazes against my clit. I let out a moan that can be heard even through my gag. I hear you chuckle, and your finger starts to make slow, lazy circles around my clit, barely touching it. It feels good but it isn't enough, and I'm soon squirming with frustration, moving my hips to try and force your finger directly onto my swollen nub.

"No no no," you admonish, removing your hand from my pussy again. "This isn't about your pleasure, it's about mine, and I'm ready to take it."

I hear the sound of a zipper and glance down, realising that you've opened your trousers and pulled out your cock. It's too dark for me to see much, I can just make out that you're hard, your swollen dick standing proud. Then I can't see anything as you are between my legs again. I feel you momentarily run the head of your cock up and down my pussy, and then it is forcing it's way inside me.

Fuck, you feel huge! You're fairly well endowed but tonight you feel bigger than ever, and so so hard. I put it down to your excitement and the fact my pussy has been so over-stimulated by your thrusting fingers. Whatever it is, you feel impossibly big inside of me, and so fucking good.

You start out sliding in and out quite slowly but before long you are moaning loudly behind your balaclava, thrusting in and out of me with abandon. You lift my legs to get better access, and I jump as I feel the head of your dick hit my cervix. You seem to love this new, deeper position because soon you are shuttling in and out of me as hard and fast as you can, bashing against my cervix with almost every thrust, making my pussy spasm and clench around you.

It hurts. I feel so sore and stretched, and you hitting my wall like that causes little shocks of pain. But it also feels depraved and dirty and oh so good. I'm bound and gagged, there is nothing I can do but submit. But although it feels good it isn't good enough. Your angle means my clit isn't being touched at all, and it is almost throbbing with need. I keep trying to move around a bit, to change the angle slightly so you're rubbing against it, but you seem to realise what I'm doing, and you change your angle to make it even harder for me to get any stimulation.

I'm so frustrated. My clit is literally aching, I'm desperate for relief. My inner pussy muscles are clamping down on you so hard, I'm desperate to cum. Tears of frustration and temper pour from my eyes, and constant moans and pleas pour from my mouth, all muffled by the gag.

I sense you looking at me and meet your eyes, what I can see of them in the darkness anyway.

"Look at you," you pant, still thrusting in and out hard and fast. "Look how beautiful you look crying for me. I can't hear what you're saying, but I can tell you are giving me hell behind that gag. Your little pussy is so desperate to cum isn't it?"

I nod my head frantically. You know that I wanted this, but I had also made it clear that ultimately I wanted to enjoy it, I expected to cum. You study me for a few moments and then sigh.

"OK then. I don't usually do this because this has fuck all to do with your pleasure and everything to do with mine, but your pussy has taken me so beautifully I think you deserve a little reward."

As you say that you shift position slightly, leaning forward so your pubic bone puts pressure on my clit every time you thrust forward. By this point I'm so sensitive down there that the hard pressure almost hurts, but it feels amazing too, and within seconds I'm cumming, harder than I've ever cum with you, maybe harder than I've ever cum period.

Even through the gag my wails are obvious. I can feel my pussy pulsing around you, squeezing your hard dick and pulling your orgasm out of you. Your thrusting slows and you start to groan. I realise in shock you aren't going to pull out. I'm not on any kind of birth control so you always pull out. I frantically try to pull away but it's too late, you moan long and loud and I feel your cock grow even harder within my swollen walls, before twitching over and over again. I can feel your hot cum filling me and I'm furious. You are in so much trouble once this gag comes off!

With one final groan you pull out of me. You stare at me as you take your wet cock in one hand, wiping it against my thigh and leaving a smear of our combined juices behind. You shove your still hard dick back into your trousers, struggling briefly to zip them back up.

Then you just stand there at the end of the bed, staring at me. You are silent for so long I start to get nervous, and I jump when the phone on the bedside table suddenly rings. We both look over at it together, listening to it ring. Four times, five, until the answering machine clicks in.

There is a short silence, and then I'm horrified to hear your voice coming out of the speaker.

"Babe, are you there? I called your mobile but you didn't answer. I needed to let you know, I've thought about what we discussed but I just can't do it. The thought of deliberately hurting you doesn't arouse me at all, it's the total opposite in fact. Look, I'm heading home early, I'll be back tomorrow afternoon, we can talk more then. Ok, love you babe, bye."

With horror, I turn my eyes back to the man in black standing at the end of my bed. The stranger in black standing at the end of my bed. With a shrug, almost as if to say meh, what a mix up eh, he turns and walks out of the room. Leaving me lying there, legs still spread wide, arms bound behind me, mouth gagged, his cum slowly leaking out of me and dripping onto the mattress below me...