All Comments on 'You Will Be Mine..Again Ch. 01'

by Myanlass

Sort by:
  • 57 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
more n soon

so glad to see more of your characters i have been checking everyday since the end of your last story cant wait for more

kitten0829kitten0829about 13 years ago
super

so happy we get to read gale's story line and why she was so bitter toward james. For a moment i thought you were mixing up the names with abby and gale but then i remembered her full name is abigail so it can be shortened either way. can't wait for the next chapter

Cinndney25Cinndney25about 13 years ago
Yea!!!I

Im beyond excited that you have started Gales's story!!! I can't wait for updates this has definitley made my day:)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I love it.....

But it does need a little bit of editing work. The tense changes are kind of distracting. But other than that, great work. I've been waiting to see what's going to happen with Gale. :)

honeybreehoneybreeabout 13 years ago
Great story so far!!!

Glad to see Gail got a story to tell. I so can't wait for more and see what happens next. Very well written except for a few mistakes editing can't fix but overall the tone and pace was great. But hopefully Jade will stop bring up the whole "you tried to break me and James up" after this the two situation isn't the same.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I can't cope with the other readers and the writer

what's so super when a rich asshole does what he want's, whenever he want's and in the end gets it?????????

do you all have the bad guy syndrome? hurting somebody on purpose is funny? because he is rich comanding around also his employees like dogs is funny?

so far nothing is funny nothing is erotic and the forcast is pritty clear.

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 13 years ago
I agree with Anon.

He said horrible things to her, things you don't forget and you can't take back. He's a bully, a rich, entitled asshole with NO redeeming qualities. No way would a self-respecting woman take this job. You're a decent writer, Myan, but I won't be reading this series. I'll wait for the next one. Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
So Many Typos!!

Good story, but please fix them. I couldn't focus and I had to mentally correct almost every other sentence

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Little more reading comprehension for some readers.

If you read what Patrick was thinking as he said those horrible things, it would have been obvious that something else was afoot when broke up with Gale. He wasn't just being an jackass for the sake of being a jackass. He was most likely being emotionally blackmailed to break it off with Gale. He didn't want to break up with her but something we do not know about yet was forcing him to. Its one of those situations where you hurt the person you love instead of getting them caught up in some mess that could hurt them even more. Please try to read and use critical thinking instead of skiming through paragraphs.

Anyways, I enjoyed this beginning chapter. Look forward to more.

LeaMattisLeaMattisabout 13 years ago
Not five stars because...

I do enjoy reading your writing. Your characters usually have fantastic dynamics and conversation... but I just couldn't give you the five I wanted to because the typos and grammatical errors are so extensive. Please, please find a good editor.

Keep writing, and of course I will read this entire series, as I have all your others.

IrishSmileIrishSmileabout 13 years ago
i hope

that there was a good reason for him treating her that way. regardless, it better not be easy for him to get back into her personal life just because he's sexy. i hate weak women, so i hope she makes him grovel for a while!

tha being said, good start :) i'll be waiting...!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

As others have said, the grammatical errors were a tad distracting, but it still promises to be a great story.

divisionreddivisionredabout 13 years ago
I think that the premise to the story is good,

However, you jumped from Patrick ending his relationship with Gail without an explanation to Gail ending a marriage and meeting up with Patrick again. How many years has it been since they last saw each other. Also, did Gail have his child? She had said what about their family and she stated that her ex was good to someone (I am blanking on the name).

I am looking forward to see where the story goes.

Thanks

grunabonagrunabonaabout 13 years ago
Myanlass

I do wonder why you don't get a good editor to help with your stories. I can't think of any reason why you wouldn't. I think you're too talented not to take that step to move you to the next level.

A tentative five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Loool

Love it, but please re-read!

No need to go on a long 'I need to find an editor before I can post again' break, but the mistakes retracted from the story.

No more teasers though; I'm countin on this whils my social life is on hold -_-

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12about 13 years ago
very interested*****

Love your first chapter. Not sure what everyone else is talking about, but I hope you bring another chapter soon!

eroticanewbieeroticanewbieabout 13 years ago
woohoo myanlass is back!

i am oh so excited to see gale's story begin. cannot wait to continue this ride myanlass. please please please don't make us wait too long between chapters. great start!!!

thickntastythickntastyabout 13 years ago
thank God you're back

Woo hoo I am so excited for Gail's story please don't make us wait too Long

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
not again!

seriously this is getting ridiculous. i've never commented telling myself u'll get better over time but this IS the 4th story, there really is no excuse.

when recounting a story use past tense (except in very specific contexts when you can use present - currently not included in this story). stop slipping from past to present cause it kills the read. also try and use three stars for indicating a change in time (although that isn't nearly as important)

get a proof reader who knows what they are doing. they will spot all these problems in one quick read.

I'm giving you two stars for this because u'r simply too good and too experienced to keep making these silly mistakes.

smurfmatesmurfmateabout 13 years ago
Great!!

I just stumbled on your stories a few days ago and I love all of them. Please, please continue with the storyline. There are not enough good interracial stories featuring black woman. Thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
AWESUM

i love your style of wrighting and all your previous stories. This is a truely Beautiful introduction and i can not wait till the next installment.. please please pleasseee dont make us wait..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Glad to see you back.

Interested to see where this story goes but I would say one comment is making the interactions between them in the past a little more realistic with the time and community. Don't think the Irish were using "bang" back in the decades that Patrick and Gail would have met. (It's an American Colloquium not Irish one.) And I think a few people would have associated the names Abigail/ Gale had you spelled it "Gail". I sort of get why Patrick was so harsh but you know there are some things you can't take back no matter how much you apologize and Patrick's comments were right over that line.

One more thing “Yea” is a cheer please consider using Yeah. These are professional, college educated individuals not sure they cheer so much.

Lakergirl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Note and Opinion on Patrick/Character

I have to agree to some degree with the other comments on Patrick's character and the possibility of his redemption later. One thing folks seem to forget in apologizes. They are more for the person wronged and not the person who is asking for it. Myanlass, if you ever go back and re-edit the story rehash that might be one aspect to change but you are the author. As a reader, it can and will turn individuals to have no means or measure to accept the character. But the one thing all those who disagree with Patrick should think and remember ---Just don't ever let that be you. You can't take away something’s which has become an imprint is someone's mind. Forgiveness is no joke and not as light or easy as an "I'm sorry" now is? Lakergirl

cantfightfatecantfightfateabout 13 years ago
Like it!

Patrick seems like a real jerk but I'd wager his parents had something to do with their breakup. He's redeemable. He should've had the balls to stand up to them though. I hope he works like hell to get her back and I hope she doesn't give in easily.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

I LOVE PATRICK!!!! he doesn't seem that bad to me... actually i like him better than i like Gale... she irritates the living hell out of me... lol... im absolutely positve that his parents had something to do with the break up.... Keep the good stuff comming woman! lol....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
<3 <3 <3

Myanlass,

As always, the story was not a disappoint. Even though Patrick said some harsh words in the beginning, I have a feeling I am going to love him throughout this story. I am excited that you are finally introducing the mysterious Patrick that left Gale heartbroken due to unknown circumstances (circumstances we will hopefully soon find out [=). can not wait to see where this story goes! And ignore the negativity :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
mmmm ok

idk the story felt abit rushed to me, i really didn't "feel" her lost...maybe a lil more time on the character's feeling so that we the reader get it as well. Other wise a wonderful story line

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2about 13 years ago
WOW

Welcome back so happy to be able to read Gale's story can't wait to see how it all turns out looking forward to the next update thanks!!

angel_hunniangel_hunniabout 13 years ago
5 stars!

I think I'm going to really like this story! Cant wait for Gale to show Patrick what he missed out on! Go girl! Update soon please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hurry Up!!!!

I love your work and have bookmarked you. I'm waiting ever so patiently(not really...lol). I wondered what was Gale's story from reading Jades'. Please continue this series.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
HURRY HURRY HURRY!!!!!

Have him beggin' for it!!! This is going to be juicy too. Just don't have us wait too long and end it too quickly like 'Let Me Help You Good Doctor'!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good Start !

Eager to know why Patrick broke up with Gale. He should make to suffer for giving up Gale so easily. Hope more emotional chapters will be coming up soon !

Elmo533Elmo533about 13 years ago
Very nice!

Loved this intro chapter. Your work has gotten much better as your series has gone on. Good editing and clear story lines. Looking forward to the rest.

ArieluArieluabout 13 years ago
I spent the whole first page crying ....

I love how all the stories mix so well. Do you think that you could really make Patrick suffer alot???? Even though it's only words, the feelings of rejection, be it because of race, size, or background .... You really hit your mark. I'm just a big sooky.

greek0ukla15greek0ukla15about 13 years ago
looved

love all your stories and SO glad youre back.... with moree!!!! HURRYY BACK with more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Glad you're back!

I've been waiting for ages. This story is going to be the best one yet :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Anxiously awaiting next update....please come back soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hurry back!!

Waiting for the next chapter!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Calm down

People you need to calm down, this reading is purely for relaxation.

Key word: Fiction.

I do agree on a few things though, grammar yes (which can be easily fixed with an editor)

Storyline: I think everyone is forgetting that this is some years down the line, therefore lingo changes, feelings definitely change (especially for some one like Gale who can be emotionless--> as we have seen in stories prior to her own). Also obviously Patrick has something to hide, he wouldn't just say all those things to Gale without reason.

Haven't you ever taken someone back withouht question or hesitation? (Don't kid yoursef). So lighten up. I do agree that about the vocab/grammar when they are talking to each other, most of them are college graduates, however I know many graduates who still speak with illteracy, but on the other hand do you really speak to your friends with elocution 24/2?

I cannot wait for the next installment, keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please upload new chapter

Please upload new chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

she isnt coming back guys, its been over 2 months, and if you have looked at her story dates, this is longest she has went without putting out a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Please update soon

Hope u've resloved ur personal problems. Yeah I would like to read abt ur personal problems in form of new story. But first finish this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I hope

everything is alright :) and as for the stories I say write to your hearts content !

Jonx178Jonx178almost 13 years ago
get an editor...

either get an editor or at least proof your stuff, there were many parts that didnt work right, using 'her' when it should of been 'she'. just some friendly advice. I do like the plot line though, looks interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
I agree

get an editor, your stories are usually good but without an editor, I just can't get through it. Sorry, it's just a pet peeve.

labellnoirelabellnoirealmost 13 years ago
Humm when is being picky a pain ..

This is a great story folks and the mistakes (typed ones ) at best are just that or are you really saying that you can't read or look beyond that? As for signing anonymous on someone work when I am sure you can put your name(nick),now that is a problem.

orionsdemiseorionsdemisealmost 13 years ago

I really love this story line. It seems like its going to be a lot of fun. Small request though. Could you put a marker or line or something to let us know when you are doing a flashback. Took me by surprise that first time. Anyways, i look forward to more about Gale and Patrick. I'm glad you're back.

TechRaiderTechRaideralmost 13 years ago
good story

i liked how mara said how she might have to kick his ass again. at least he got his ass kicked once. i was still hoping that abby would knock him on his ass and give him a black eye in the process. then go forward with the hotel... haha

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Pulled in

I like it, really felt like I was pulled into the story. I have to agree about wanting a space or a line for flashbacks besides that no complaints. I hate to read a story and see comments from very picky people demanding the author for a editor and those who belittle them. Why don't they suggest themselves for the job? Especially since they consider themselves grammar police. Anyways, enough of my rant I really appreciated your story. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Great. Stories.

I am in love with your stories, you're a very good a wonderful author and I love how you include comedy. I am a devout reader. thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Mistakes...

It's a good story but there are loads of typos and syntax mistakes that make it tedious to read. It really needs to be proofread and corrected.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Not impressed...

Couldn't bring myself to read this. The story-line is too similar to another inter-racial story that was on this site awhile back (said story has since been pulled down or something, but it was written by the same author who wrote "Shades of Grey")... rich arrogant irish guy, couple meet at summer camp, have an idylic time with some ups and downs thrown in for effect, part for whatever reason and then meet up in the future. Patrick comes accross as an arse whilst JT came accross as cute.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
I like your stories but...

I'm not sure if your intention is to have a bunch of characters who don't speak well but that's what they are. the majority of the characters are intended to be well educated and yet your grammar and usage errors allude to otherwise. You desperately need an editor. I'm huge on mechanics, usage, and grammar and find myself having to mentally correct every other sentence. As a black woman who mainly dates outside of her race, I like your stories but please, please, please get an editor. I also like the connected characters but it does seem strange that in this group of friends, they're all in a wmbw relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Get an editor.

You need one!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Lol to both Mara and Patrick

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Y DID U STP WRITING

I LOVE ALL UR STORIES I RE READ ALL OF DEM BUT THIS MY 1ST TIME READING THIS ONE ... BUT I HAVE A QUESTION Y U STOP WRITING R U DEAD OR U JUST DON'T HAVE TIME ANYMORE ... THE REASON IM ASKING IS BECAUSE WELL I WANT TO HEAR BOUT JADE LIL SIS AND DAT GUY SHE SUPPOSE TO LIKE..... THAT IT N AGAIN I LOVE UR STORIES PLEASE START WRITING AGAIN

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous