You Will Never Know Our Names!

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Because you still love me. If not for that you will not have help me see my errors. If you had hated me, I would have joined robby in the hospital, or worse I would be in the morgue." She said almost calmly.

I scoffed. "There may be a bit of love in me for you, but we are having this conversation only to satisfy my curiosity. I may be a monster, but I attacked robby only because he attacked me. If he hadn't, he'd not have a scratch on him now."

She scoffed in turn. "He attacked you only because you wanted him to, you'd planned the end result. What sane man would goad a giant, taunt him while holding him and gun point and then lower the gun when the giant had had enough?" She shook her head with giving me a weak smile. "Robby fell in to your trap, and so did I. For the rest of our lives, he will be my rapist and I would be a rape victim."

So, she saw right through my plan? Good for her! That'll let know not to cross me. I shrugged. "You are yet to convince me how you will make it up to me. What can you give me that I do not have?"

She looked straight at me. "What? You want to get even? Fuck one or more of my friends may be?"

"Fuck them up more like for ruining my marriage." I said causally, while giving a slight manic grin.

The reaction was instant, the fear in her was absolute. "Please don't do anything rash. Leave them out of this, please."

I nodded sadly. "If only you had worried about my welfare like you do for your friends."

Her lips trembled. "I do, I do care for you, a lot."

"Prove it. Now." I said, getting fed-up with her. "Don't ask me how. I didn't tell you how to an affair, yet you had one. If you do really care for me, you should be able to figure out something without my guidance. If you can't do that, get out of here.

It was but a second later she sprang up and moved out of the room. I was sad to see her go but I knew it was inevitable. She returned a minute later, surprising me. She held a long pair of scissors. She took purse and emptied its contents on the bed. Snatching the credit cards and debit cards out of them, she cut them up one by one. They were her pride and joy! I still remember the day when she showed her friends the platinum cards, making them jealous for once.

Once done with that she took her phone and made a call. "Hello. Hi ma, how are you?"

"..."

"I am good ma. I need a Favour."

"..."

"I want you to come live with us for some time."

"..."

"Who doesn't have problems, nothing unsolvable if you make effort. I don't want to bore you with the details, I will solve it myself but I need you with me here if I am going to solve it."

"..."

"I don't know how long, ma. I will speak to brother and let him know I want you here. I will also let you know when I want you here later."

"..."

"What? No, I am not pregnant."

"..."

"Listen, you need to trust me on this one."

"..."

"Thanks ma, I know I could trust you to have my back."

"..."

"Bye, love you too."

Once the call was over, she made a call again. "Hey, hi riya."

"..."

"I just wanted to let you know that I don't want see or hear from any of our gang anymore. You can tell the others."

"..."

"No, this isn't a prank. I am dead serious."

"..."

"More like my madness ends today."

"..."

"Life happened, okay! I want to get my shift together and I want to do it by myself."

"..."

"No, he did not force me to do this. I all my own doing."

"..."

"Yes, I do know what I am doing. Now bye."

She cut the call. She and her gang have been together from kindergarten, that must have been tough, if she was to follow through, I grudgingly accepted.

She looked me. "I no more have any means for money other than the cash you may give me, no more entitled bitch. My mom will be here once I let her know, no more 'free to do whatever bitch'. No more friends, no one to show off to other than you. Do you trust me now, that you are the only one I care about?"

I shook my head and chuckled. "This could all very well be temporary arrangement for all I know."

She looked livid for a second but before she could say anything I continued. "But I am willing to give you a probation."

Her shoulders eased. "That's all I ask for."

Epilog -

Her friends came to our home that night, but she wouldn't let them in. That night she woke up screaming to a nightmare. I knew it would happen; she was reliving that afternoon when I beat-up the python. I had to rush from my bedroom to the guestroom where she was sleeping, had to hold her to calm her down. It would be quite some time when she would cease to have these nightmares. She never said a word about them once she would sober up after waking up.

The next day her mom came to live with us, to her credit she never asked me what happened, but continued to be the same sweet lady as always. When her friends approached me the next day, I told them that I didn't force her to do anything. It took me some time but they left me alone when I kept repeating the same tune. The STD test came back negative, giving relief to both of us. The police treated the case with utmost secrecy, it never came out in papers.

We did go to counselling; it was the same counsellor that helped me with my violence issues. I trusted no one else. I was expecting it to be hard, it was harder. Though the main issue was her insecurity about her sexiness, we also had to figure out a way for me to communicate without being suspicious or judgmental. Though she did her best to be transparent, going beyond anything I would have expected, I still had trouble trusting her. She never once complained, always had an understand smile.

It helped that her mother was with us. My wife was right when she had said my mind would be at ease. Neither Could I fly off the handle as I liked. I had to follow the Counseller's advice of deep breaths when I got angry at her. When her mother missed seeing her grandson my wife accompanied her to her brother's home. The visit was always a day's worth only, they made sure to come back by night.

It was close to 3 months before we could sleep in the same bed and 6 months for us to have sex. When we did, I became enraged and kept slamming into her, and spanking her hard. I was so harsh; it could be termed abusive. She cried herself to sleep, neither did I apologize nor did I hold her. The next morning, I saw her undress, the botches were much worse than what I had seen on the fateful day. If her mother saw her move around or sit uncomfortably, she never made a mention, at least not to me. That night my wife surprised me by initiating sex by fishing out my cock and sucking it lovingly.

"Aren't you afraid of last night's repetition?" I asked surprised by her actions.

She smiled sweetly. "If it helps you vent your anger, I welcome it for the rest of my life." She went back to sucking my cock with a vigor We made love like never before. I never got angry again, during sex. That night also reopened my trust in her. That was also the day I had her delete the cruel selfie, which until then had been a painful reminder of what had brought us to that level.

It was like she had almost become a hermit overnight. It would be close to a year, her birthday when I would realize that she hadn't gotten a new dress or any accessory for that matter. Also, her expenditure dropped close to zero, other than buying what was necessary. During the counselling sessions the psychiatrist explained that her act of cutting up the credit cards and severing her friendship had a cathartic effect on her. Essentially riding herself of all distractions from her life. The act of bringing her mother to live with us had the effect of mindfulness. It took us some years but we made it through, and I had to admit it was mainly because My wife wanted it. It was like she never thought about herself after that fateful day.

The python, yeah, the python. He had to be in the hospital for 4 months before he was able to walk and do his stuff on his own. Even then it was troublesome. He had trouble getting a job what with all the injuries and the resulting difficulties in getting a work done. The last I heard he was a dishwasher.

I was at my office, working on a proposal when I received the message that took my life to the next level.

It read - "I'm pregnant."

-Fin-

Thank you all for your time and patience in reading my first story. Constructive criticism is most welcome. I will take it and make my future work better.