You Wouldn't Do That on TV Pt. 02

Story Info
An adult gameshow featuring messy humiliation.
3.4k words
4.36
8.3k
9

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*****

With the commercial break over, the studio came roaring back to life. Kelsey, Claire and Tom were now re-positioned on the studio's game stage area.

Kelsey looked embarrassed standing on the platform in just her underwear, a black lacy teddy with white floral detail on the chest. It fit well under her red dress (which lay crumpled and soaked somewhere backstage) with the top holding her tits in place; it was high at her thighs and like a thong up her crack, ensuring no VPL when under her red dress, but now it was just showing her ass off to anyone behind her.

Now she stood on the raised platform opposite Claire, her ex-girlfriend who she loved and hated in equal measures. But today, now, it was definitely hate not love. She didn't like what Tom had said about the next game being so horrible it would ruin their outfits. She already thought her dress was ruined enough by the smelly lumpy green slime.

Kelsey surveyed her surroundings, stopping to take a closer look at what was behind her. It looked like a wall of boxes, they reminded her of a mass of train station lockers, all identical and red, but with numbers painted on the front, sequentially she saw there were 21 boxes, seven in a row and stacked three high so that they were almost as tall as her.

Claire came out, confident in her adorable matching pink lacy lingerie. She clearly knew she was going to be on TV. Kelsey didn't remember her having something quite so sexy. Her 34D cup breasts were spilling out of the neckline and the bottom clung beautifully to her curvy little ass. Kelsey looked down at herself. Her underwear was still a bit wet and she felt disheveled after the slime deluge followed by the hosing. She noticed the hose was still there on the platform. She lifted her hand and bit her nails nervously, before realizing what she was doing and stopped, clasping her hands in front of her crotch. She looked down at her little feet cold on the studio floor. She noticed the red polish on her toes had green bits still stuck to parts. Distraught after what had already happened, she tried to block it from her mind and tried to figure out what this game they'd be playing was so that she could win and not face any more embarrassments or gross mess.

The lights came up and Tom entered to rapturous applause. The audience quietened as he grinned and spoke. 'So, here we are with our first two contestants of the show, Claire and Kelsey. If you recall, Claire tweeted us wanting to cover Kelsey in slime because Kelsey split up with her and Claire feels it was because Kelsey thinks she's too good for her!' The audience booed and Kelsey looked at her feet once again, slightly ashamed.

Kelsey looked up and shook her head and gave Claire a look of despair and disappointment. Claire smiled back like a real brat, eating up her ex's shame. Kelsey didn't think it could get any worse. She'd been green slimed on national TV, hosed down with ice cold water, and then stripped to her underwear. And all because of her ex! It was SO humiliating!

Tom continued, 'What Claire didn't know is that she too must participate in our game, and the consequences for both of you might be quite bad!'

For the first time since they got on the stage, Claire's smiling face changed. Concern was creeping across it...

'What do you mean, 'quite bad'?' The distress came out through Claire's shaky voice.

'Let me tell you, Claire. I'm glad you asked.' Tom grinned. 'One, or both, or possibly even neither of you, are going to get a horrible messing at the end of this game. But what with?' Tom guffawed at the prospect of it being neither. He knew the odds were stacked well against that outcome for the need of high ratings.

'Not more green slime, Please!' Pleaded Kelsey.

'Oh no. There's no more green slime!' Tom laughed. Kelsey breathed a sigh of relief which made her breasts jiggle and the audience laugh. "Not unless either of you are dumb enough to say the magic words...."

Claire perked up, coyly chirping "What magic words?"

Kelsey rolled her eyes, annoyed. She had made Claire watch this show with her all the time. How could she not know the trigger phrase for the green slime. She turned to her bratty ex, "The magic words I don't kn-"

Almost dumb enough to fall for it, Kelsey stopped herself short just before triggering another horrible green sliming. Claire's lips curled, letting on that she knew what she was doing moments ago, trying to set her up, and Kelsey sneered at her "Oh you little bitch!"

The audience giggled and Tom explained the first round's game. 'On the platform, there are 21 numbered lockers, most of them containing a 5 gallon bucket of something disgusting that is going to be used to make a final cess pool of sludge. Ladies, you'll be asked to pick a locker, and then take the bucket that's in there and empty the contents into one of these trash dumpsters.'

Right on cue, two sets of stagehands wheeled in two giant garbage dumpsters from each side of the stage as the girls watched in angst. One was placed at Kelsey's end and another at Claire's, allowing both girls to get a better look at the devices. Each dumpster had a large wall-like platform behind it, complete with some sort of track, and but what was more worrying was that on the side of each, was a large chair-like throne, connected by it's side to the dumpster and it's back to the wall. The wide arms of the chairs had wrist cuffs, and there ankle restraints at the bottom of the legs...

'Now, if you get a question right, you get to empty a bucket into your opponents dumpster. If you get one wrong, you have to empty the bucket into your own dumpster. Once there's five buckets worth of stuff in the slop, you'll each take a seat...' Tom grinned again. "And we play Dump-O!"

Claire's face looked shocked once again. 'You can't be serious!' She panicked.

'No! This isn't fair!' Kelsey pleaded. 'I didn't sign up for this!'

Tom laughed. 'Well technically you did, you both did haha." the audience laughed wildly as he continued. "But look on the bright side, one of you will win and get to watch an entire dumpster's worth of disgusting stuff get poured all over the other. Doesn't that sound nice?"

'I suppose so. I really want to see Kelsey get it even worse!' Claire spat out.

'Back at you bitch! You're gonna get what you deserve!' Kelsey retorted, badly wanting revenge.

"Haha! Only time will tell." Tom goaded, then continued explaining the game, "Now there's one other thing to note; there's a few twists inside some of the lockers instead of slop buckets, such as, 'opponent misses a turn!' (That was a lie). 'Or pie the other person.' (That was true.) 'And of course there is one locker where that has a golden ticket, which means that person gets to avoid the slop, even if they lose! So there's a genuine chance of avoiding any more mess ladies!' (That bit was at least true. 1 in 21 chance, Tom sniggered to himself.)

'Now, just to give you a flavor of what's in the lockers that do have slop, we have rancid baked beans, chopped up sardines and fish guts, rotten eggs, dog food, smelly yellow mustard, even cow manure (the audience groaned) just to name a few!'

Kelsey looked at Claire and Claire looked back her. What had they gotten themselves into? They both shivered with repulsion as Tom read the short list of nasty items. Kelsey hated beans. And dog food? Surely not.

"Now come take a seat at your designated throne" Tom said as he led each girl to the chair next to their dumpster. As soon as Kelsey sat down, she noticed a sour, rotten smell and had to cover her nose. Claire did the same as she took her seat.

Tom snickered off the girl's grossed out faces, adding 'And I guess it's worth mentioning, the dumpsters are already half full with... well what else, GARBAGE!" The girls both groaned. "That's right, we've got leftover food from the mess hall, and all of the studio's garbage for the week already split up between the two dumpsters. And that include's the bathroom's garbage." he teased while exaggeratingly pinching his nose and making a face at the camera before continuing, "but, only one of you is going to end up getting dumped on, the other, will be going home with the grand prize! And what is it this week?"

The show's Announcer chimed in, excitedly stating that the winner would receive $5,000, and an all expense paid trip to Tulum.

"That sounds pretty nice, right ladies?" Tom smiled. Both girls nervously nodded, before he continued "Now, Claire, since you nominated Kelsey for the show, I think it's only fair that Kelsey goes first!' Tom stated in his commanding gameshow host voice.

'I'm not sure I want to even play!' Kelsey pleaded once again. 'But I guess I don't have a choice, do I?'

'Not if you want a chance at winning that grand prize. Or a shot at revenge. ' Chuckled Tom.

'...Ok. I'll take Locker #8.' It was the closest to her, in the middle on the left of the stage.

'Great stuff! Kelsey, open the locker and see what the first ingredient will be for Claire's dumpster.' Tom laughed and Claire shuffled nervously.

Kelsey opened the locker and heaved the bucket out, grinning as she looked inside it, her nose wrinkling. The bucket was large and heavy and full of the show's infamous thick lumpy green slime. 'Ew. It's filled with green slime, I think. I thought you said there wasn't any more of this stuff!"

Tom shrugged, grinning. Kelsey wasn't complaining, she desperately wanted a chance to slime Claire. "So I just tip it in here?' Kelsey asked, still grinning as she approached Claire's dumpster.

Tom nodded, and Kelsey began pouring the heavy bucket into the dumpster. The green slime splashed and splatted up the insides as it glopped down onto the already rotten food and garbage that had already filled the can halfway. Kelsey's bare toes curled involuntarily at the possibility of having this disgusting dumpster tipped over her.

The sound of the thick slop splatting amongst the garbage made Claire shudder as well. The color had long since drained from her face, and she let out an involuntary moan before muttering 'Oh god...' as Kelsey finished pouring the nasty sludge in.

'Sorry Claire, that's a foul one to start with, but, rules are rules!' Tom laughed.

'Yes Claire, rules are rules!' Mocked Kelsey, enjoying the prospect of adding such a disgusting ingredient already to her opponent's mixture.

'Bitch!' Claire hissed as Kelsey walked by her, returning to her seat. 

"Don't get mad at me! You're the one who got us both into this mess! What were you even thinking!" Kelsey barked back.

"I don't know. I guess I thought--" before she could even finish her sentence, thick sloppy disgusting green slime came pouring down from above, covering poor Claire's lovely blonde hair.

She scrunched her face up in disgust as the chunky stinky slime splattered off her head and rolled down her face in thick lumpy waves. She couldn't even believe how gross it was, and just sat there frozen in a state of total shock and disgust as the audience, and most of all Kelsey, laughed wildly at her messy punishment. It was utterly foul and incredibly humiliating for Claire to be dumped on with gross green slime, and she knew the audience was eating up her comeuppance, which made her feel even worse about it.

Claire squealed as she held her head forward so that more muck didn't dribble down her back, tilting her face into the slime stream a bit, which was it's own form of discomfort. She squirmed in place as the foul muck continued showering her, until it started to finally slow down and then taper off, leaving her totally covered in gross gunk. Her once beautiful hair was matted, green and stinky with clumps of yucky goo piled high atop her head. Her pink lingerie, completely ruined. She was a mess, completely covered in green slime! Yuck!

When the nasty sliming finally ended, Tom piped up, "well Kelsey, it appears you'll be leaving with at least some element of revenge now that Claire here was stupid enough to get herself slimed! Let's continue on though and see if you can make things worse for her, eh?".

Kelsey giggled as Claire stood up, flicking her rank hair back, spraying green lumps onto the wall behind her. She carefully scraped globs of green goop from her hair, flicking her hands before sitting back down in a pool of green mush, groaning as it squelched against her ass.

"Ugh! This is DISGUSTING!" Claire complained. "I have seriously have to play the rest of the game like this?"

Claire's pouting face soon filled with regret, as Tom smiled and replied, "Of course not! Kelsey, would you be so kind as to give Claire a little rinse?"

"With pleasure!" Kelsey grinned, already up and at the firehose, which immediately began spraying ice cold water at Claire the moment Kelsey aimed it at her. Claire held her hands up in defense but they did little to slow the punishing gust of freezing water as it drenched her from head to toe. When the hose finally choked off, Claire was soaked! She shivered as she stood and wiped some remaining slime globs from her body, before sitting back down in a watery pool of gunk.

'You can stand right back up Claire, as it's your turn to pick a locker now. And who knows what's inside!' Tom laughed.

Claire chose the locker dead centre, Locker #11. She opened it and pulled out a card.

'What does that mean?' Claire innocently asked.

Tom looked at it and read it out aloud. 'Opponent goes topless!' He laughed.

Kelsey looked horrified. 'What? No way! She protested.

'Rules are rules!' Laughed Claire while ringing more slop from her hair.

Kelsey's face went red, but she knew she'd have to comply. 'I'm going to get you!' warned Kelsey, before she gently slid the top of her sexy lingerie down, freeing her arms and releasing her breasts, her teddy hanging from her midriff. The teddy was still damp and clammy from the sliming and water dousing, and due to the coldness of the studio, and her own embarrassment, Kelsey's nipples were VERY erect, her nipple piercings glistening under the studio lights. She was barraged with wolf whistles from the audience, as well as from Claire, as they all admired Kelsey's small but perky tits on full display. Embarrassed, she folded her arms across her body.

'Kelsey, it's back to you.' Tom smiled.

Kelsey chose the locker underneath her previous one, Locker #1. She opened it with one hand, keeping her other draped across her breasts, and nearly threw up as a foul smell rushed out from the locker. It smelled bad. Like really REALLY bad. She held her nose and whined, 'ew! What is that?'

'That, Kelsey, is fish CHUM!' Tom laughed, pinching his nose as he removed the smelly bucket from the locker and handed it to her, causing her to turn her face away to avoid inhaling anymore of the fish funk than she had to.

'No way! That's not getting poured over me!' Claire protested to Kelsey's delight.

Kelsey just giggled as she tipped the bucket of rancid fish muck into the dumpster, where it splashed down onto the pre-existing garbage slop. She winced as she looked down at the concoction; it looked fucking disgusting!

'It's gonna get even worse in here before this thing gets dumped on you bitch, so just you wait!' Kelsey taunted as she finished emptying the bucket.

She then sat back down, and Claire was already up and at the lockers, hoping find something even more foul to add to Kelsey's garbage mix. She picked Locker #3, and was excited to see a bucket inside. The scent accompanying it made her wince, but also grin with glee, as she pulled out the heavy bucket and laughed, showing it to Kelsey as she made her way over to the topless girl's dumpster.

Kelsey grimaced as she got a peek inside, it looked like Chinese food. Her suspicions were confirmed by the host moments later, "Ah, it looks like Claire's picked the Leftover Chinese food from our partner restaurant Lui's Garden. Claire, please empty that bucket into the dumpster.' Tom instructed.

Claire's eyes shot at Kelsey, and then back to the bucket of rotting leftover Chinese food. She then smirked, and lifted it, and with a plop, poured it into Kelsey's dumpster.

Kelsey was more than happy to move away from the fetid slop brewing in her dumpster now, as she eagerly marched over to Locker #16 and opened it.

There was a card inside, and a jug. She pulled both out, and instantly recognized the contents of the jug as more of the fish slop she had previously dumped into Claire's garbage, but her eyes lit up as she read what the card said.

"It says I get to give my opponent a panty fill!' She laughed loudly.

'What?' Claire panicked. 'You're kidding!'

'I'm afraid not!' Shrugged Tom as Kelsey handed him the card, keeping the jug filled with the sloppy rotten fish at arm's length. She sported an evil grin as she approached Claire...

'Kelsey! Don't do this!' Claire pleaded. "I'm sorry! I swear, I'll never--"

Kelsey laughed, 'You're not getting out of this! It serves you right for getting me on this stupid show!'

With that, she pulled the waistband from Claire's expensive looking pink panties and poured in the lumpy foul smelling fish SLOP. Claire yelped and and gagged. She looked down. The inside of her pretty pink panties were filling up. Cold, slimy rotting fish guts slithered over her shaved pussy, slopping over her most sensitive areas. She yelped once again as Kelsey let go of the elastic, snapping her panties shut and squishing the rancid gunk against her crotch.

Claire noticed that Kelsey only used half the jug, and thought she may have gotten off easy, that is until Kelsey nudged her forward around and turned her around, so that her peachy butt faced the baying audience. Kelsey laughed and pulled the back of her panties open, before carefully tipping the remaining contents of the jug over Claire's cute little tensed up ass, spilling it slowly over her cheeks and making sure to then give her a wedgie, sandwiching some of the slop up her crack. Kelsey snapped her panties shut once more, and badly wanted to squeeze her butt - she had missed that ass- however, she also had no interest in getting her hand anywhere near the smelly fish muck. She instead returned to her seat.

Claire turned around and looked down at her smelly, bulging crotch. The runny, smelly juices started tricking from her panties down her thighs. The lumps stayed put, stuck to her ass and pussy. She groaned and gave an angry look to the host before yelling, 'This isn't fair! I came here to mess her up! Not have her humiliate me with this horrible stuff!'

'Who ever said this show was fair Claire!", Tom laughed, before pointing towards the lockers "It's your turn, maybe you'll come across something equally unenjoyable for Kelsey.' 

Claire pouted before turning and waddling towards the lockers. As she moved, the rotten fish sloshed uncomfortably around in her underwear.

She picked the closest on, Locker #7, to reduce her awkward movements. She opened it and recoiled. 'Ew! Mayonnaise!' A smile crept on her face. 'Yes! I know how much you hate mayo, Kelsey!'

Kelsey took a sharp intake of breath. 'Oh god...'

Claire never broke eye contact with Kelsey as she marched over and emptied the warm spoiled mayo into her dumpster. It fell out heavily and sat on top of the leftover Chinese food. "Oh I can't wait to see you covered in this stuff." Claire seductively teased before sitting back down.

"We'll see if you get that opportunity Claire, when we come back after these messages!" Tom interjected, bringing the show to it's 2nd commercial break.

Kelsey couldn't help but squirm at the thought of a bunch of garbage and spoiled Mayonnaise being dumped on her, not to mention leftover Chinese food! Yecgh! She couldn't let that happen. She HAD to win. But would she...?

*****

TO BE CONTINUED...