You Wouldn't Do That on TV Pt. 04

Story Info
An adult gameshow featuring messy humiliation.
2.2k words
3.89
11.4k
10
0

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/21/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This chapter doesn't include much mess, and DOES include some other stinky gross humiliating things like unwashed cocks and smelly farts. If you don't like that kind of thing, then skip to Part 5

*****

Claire and Kelsey were toweling off in the wings. Neither would speak to the other, they just shot angry glances; it was clear that there was no love lost. 

"Can I at least pull my bodysuit up now?" Kelsey asked Tom, who was preoccupied with a set of cue cards. 

Tom looked as Kelsey dried off her perfect little tits, "I'm afraid not. You have to play the final game topless..." He snickered.

Claire smirked, but then her smile turned upside down as she wiggled in place; "I need to pee." In reality, she wanted to wipe as much fish guts and manure from her ass and pussy as she could.

"The bathroom's over there." Tom said pointing with his left hand but not looking up from his cue cards.

"Thanks!" muttered Claire, she turned and slowly walked away.

"Don't be too long, we're back in six minutes!" Tom called after her, he looked up and watched her soaking ass waggle as she rushed off.

Kelsey slid closer to the host. "Hey," she started. "I've really had enough. Please. I don't want to get messier. Can I just forfeit and leave?"

Tom looked at her and smiled slyly. "We've got to finish the show, sorry. And anyway, maybe you'll win and that means you avoid the trash can and Claire gets dumped on. She may even get the Double Dump-O depending on which box you pick."

"What are the chances...?" Kelsey murmured. 

"Not good!" snorted Tom.

"How can I shift the odds in my favor?"

"Huh?" Tom looked up.

"If I have to play that final game, I want Claire to get it! I NEED her to get it, not me."

Tom looked back down.

"If only I knew which box number to pick..." she coyly mumbled

Tom looked up again. He shook his head then looked down at his cards once again.

"You do know I'm bi..."

This caught Tom's attention. His eyes opened wide. As did his ears. She knew she had his attention now.

"If only I could offer you something for that information" She cooed and slid closer to Tom and noticed some movement in his pants.

She placed her hand on his shoulder and pouted. Her breasts against his smart suit and her erect pierced nipples rising and falling as she breathed near his ear. "Maybe something I can do to relieve the stress of an over-worked, successful, game show host?"

She slid her hand down over his crotch and continued "Like maybe a massage? A lower body massage..."

He looked down. Then at her face. He put a finger to her lips, and then looked down again. Kelsey followed his eyes and gulped. She HATED sucking dick. Dicks grossed her out in general, and she really hated the taste and texture of cum and was previously hoping a quick hand job would get her what she wanted. But it became very clear that was not what the host wanted.

"Ummm right here?" she whispered. He nodded.

"But what if someone sees us?!" she chirped.

He slowly slid the curtain around so that his body was behind it. She could feel his boner under his pants rise, and started rubbing it.

"We've only got a few minutes before the commercials are done, so you better get to it" he smirked before putting his finger on her lips, and then gleaning towards his cock. She got the picture.

Kelsey reluctantly sauntered round him, her hand still on his shoulder. She cringed, then squatted in front of him, lowering her body slowly down his, maintaining pleading eye contact throughout.

She continued to look him in the eyes as she fiddled with his zipper, pulling it down, then fishing out his semi-erect uncircumcised cock. Immediately she was hit with a strong stench of sweat and dried piss combined with a sour cheesiness that made her stomach turn. This was going to suck. Literally...

His cock grew in her hand. This motherfucker was getting hard off of her disgust.

"Do you like seeing pretty girls have to do disgusting things Tom?" she snarled

He gently nodded.

"You like seeing us messy and humiliated?" she sternly sniped.

His grin widened.

Kelsey exhaled stressfully, and then shook her head in disbelief that she was about to do this. She then looked back up at him, pouted, and opened her mouth, gently breathing on his inflating cock.

"I suppose you loved seeing me get green slimed then, huh?"

He nodded once more.

She dutifully licked his cock from the shaft to the tip, slowly, seductively, with a genuine wince as she pulled back his foreskin and the stinky smell of his unwashed penis intensified. She steeled her nerves and continued her ploy.

"And I bet you loved seeing me topless, embarrassed, and getting my tits all messy!" she kneeled forward and rubbed his cock between her exposed tits as he gasped and nodded.

"But you think I've had enough mess and humiliation today, don't you?" She took his whole cock deep in her mouth, sucking it once until it popped out of her mouth and hit her chin, bobbing around like a foul hot dog.

He nodded again, almost zombie like.

"And so you'll tell me which number box stops me from getting the dumpster poured on me, right?"

He nodded again, muttering "uh-huh" as Kelsey took his rock hard cock in her mouth once more. Then let it rest on her lips, pursing them in disgust as it wasn't very clean and she could taste his smegma. Tom only seemed to get harder from her disgust and humiliation.

She sighed and sucked his cock a couple of times more, breathing through her nose the smegma and ball sweat that lingered. She could feel the cheesy smegma scrape off the top of his cockhead and squish into her tongue. It was vile. She let his dick slip out of her mouth once again, trying to get the awful flavor out of her mouth before she did her best to put on a sultry voice again though, and looked up at him;

"You'd rather cum on me and see Claire get both dumpsters, wouldn't you?"

Again, Tom nodded. He thrust his hips forward so that his cock slid back into Kelsey's mouth. She didn't resist him, miserably sucking his hard dirty shaft. Each lick of her tongue unleashed a new set of foul flavors, and she was trying her best to keep from throwing up, but as soon as she tasted the start of a salty cumshot, she stopped sucking.

Kelsey pulled his twitching cock out, precum glistened on the tip of his member. "You WILL give me that box number, won't you?"

He nodded and Kelsey took his cock in her mouth again. Tom groaned as she expertly sucked his dick, moving her hands on the base of his penis while gingerly licking his shaft as he pumped it slowly in her mouth. As Tom continued to enjoy the blowjob, he relaxed his muscles a bit, and soon made an embarrassing mistake...

PPpppprrrrrbbbbbtttsssspppttt!

Suddenly, a warm, wet, loose fart blasted out, causing Kelsey to grimace immediately as the sharp stink of rotten eggs and pure feces engulfed her. Worse yet, he grabbed her head and made sure she couldn't escape.

"Heh, sorry" he apologized before, "Keep sucking"

Kelsey winced as the smell of his fart combined with the awful flavor in her mouth from his penis, for an all encompassing yuck that sent a shiver down her spine. She begrudgingly started sucking again, unfortunately having to breath thru her nose while blowing him, meaning she was essentially sniffing his fart while sucking his cock.

She couldn't believe how disgusting this was, or how degraded and low she felt, but getting that box number and avoiding the mixed muck was all that mattered. And they'd be back on the air any moment now. She knew she had no time and needed to get this done.

Kelsey sucked harder on Tom's cock. She could feel the vein pulsating in her mouth. She looked up and saw his face flushing, his eyes wide open enjoying the sight of her pleasuring him. She felt his muscle tense. He held his breath. Great. This is about to be over finally...

PRRRRPRPRRRPPTTT!

Rather than cum, he let out another loud and stinky fart. The disgusting smell of sewage made Kelsey wince and try to recoil, away from the warm stinky air that had just been deposited near her pretty face. Instead, her head was thrust forward as Tom started face-fucking her. In the confusion of her body trying to process all of the disgusting smells and tastes and textures, Kelsey couldn't register the fact that Tom had grabbed her by the hair now with both hands and was using her mouth like a cock-sleeve.

Thankfully he had a pretty small penis, so it wasn't painful. But it WAS gross. And degrading. And she NEEDED it to end soon or she wouldn't get the precious information she was after....

PPPPSSSSSPTTT!

Tom passed gas once more, this time it was warm and eggy, and Kelsey was overwhelmed by the rank stink up close, her brain and body begging her to get away from the awful stench... But she soldiered on.

She grimaced as she was forced to breath through her nose, his fart still polluting her airspace, as she regained control of sucking his cock, moving her head faster than his hips, and using her tongue to swish around his perineum. Suddenly she felt his body begin to shudder with pleasure as his cock started to spasm and he pulled backwards and groaned "Im gonna shoot!"

Kelsey held his cock, tight, his eyes were begging for her to pump it and finish him off. "The number?" she sternly requested like a little brat.

"Three. Fucking three!" Tom groaned as Kelsey aiming his rock hard cock at her tits and started to jerk it.

At the last moment thought, he leaned up, grabbing it himself and shooting a huge wad of thick snotty cum all over Kelsey's face. She grimaced as she caught load after load of slimy jizz while he rubbed his shaft with her hand, pumping all the spunk from his balls onto her disgusted face.

After four spurts of cum had left her nearly covered, he shoved his still erupting cock into her mouth, unloading the rest of his unwelcome semen onto her tongue.

He held her head in place, as the orgasm trembled through him. Kelsey choked initially on the foul deposit, his jizz somehow tasting worse than his dirty penis and stinky farts did moments ago. Or perhaps it was the cumulative taste of farts, cum, dried piss, sweat, and smegma, all mixing in her mouth and assaulting her tastebuds, that made it so awful.

She managed to keep her vomit down and accept his slimy load, allowing his final four pumps of cum to shoot all over her tongue and mouth.

He held her in place firm for maybe 5 more seconds, though it felt much longer having not taken a deep breath in preparation. Kelsey felt his cock slowly go from strong pulsations to throbs, and then low pulses as he softened in her mouth. When he finally released, she made no effort to hide just how disgusted she was, leaning back on one hand as she immediately spit his foul seed onto the floor.

Before she could wipe the thick ropes of slimy cum off her face, Kelsey felt Tom grab her hair once more and use it to wipe his cock off, and then lazily stroked her hair, tussling it in a degrading way while saying "Good job"

She wiped the gross cum off her face as best as she could while confirming;

"Box Three?" Kelsey asked.

"Three!" Tom panted. He pulled away and popped his cock back into his trousers, zipping himself up and composing himself. He bent over and picked up the cue cards that he had inadvertently dropped during his moment of pleasure as Kelsey finished wiping the cum off her face with her hands and then the curtain.

"Box Three..." Claire whispered to herself. She had just got back from the bathroom in time to see Tom cum on Kelsey's face and say the number "three". She could easily guess what it meant. "That fucking slut is always using sex to get what she wants!!" Claire thought. "Well not this time!"

The producer called Tom back to the stage. "We're on in 30 seconds, get the girls here!"

Tom cleared his throat and shuffled onto the set, taking Kelsey with him. He looked round and saw Claire waiting in the wings. "Come on, we're back on air in a second." He took a few deep breaths and positioned himself in the correct spot for the cameras. Claire and Kelsey joined on either side of him, Claire felt slightly cleaner down below and Kelsey stood embarrassed with her tits still out and the sour taste of cum tainting her mouth while the lingering stench of old farts still polluting her nostrils. It was a gross experience being on this show, but it was all about to be worth it...

*****

TO BE CONTINUED...