You'll Never Know My Name Ch. 02

Story Info
Unexpected sex scenes in high school.
1.9k words
4.54
5.4k
7
0

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/24/2023
Created 11/21/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Aldenor
Aldenor
20 Followers

You know what's more unlikely than a girl masturbating with a stranger in a guys' bathroom? A chick cutting a fucking hole in the wall of her college shitter with a saw.

In the end, the hardest part is making the first hole. Cutting evenly isn't easy, but doing it in between guys is even harder.

I wonder how long this little back door is going to stay open. A little white gouache on the cut-out and... Perfect!

Given the borderline hygiene of the premises here, I'd be very surprised if the cleaning staff noticed anything among the numerous tags engraved on the wall. And the board is thick enough that a simple wipe with a rag won't knock the log over to the other side.

I think I've made it to the right height...and diameter. Enough to have fun. But not enough to be seen.

This idea came to me last night as I was struggling to fall asleep, so excited was I to start my little game again.

I don't like the idea of having sex for sex's sake. I could probably go up to any guy and make a pass at him, and I'm sure most of them would go for it.

But here's the thing... I don't feel like feeding gossip. Exposing myself means revealing who I am; revealing my deviance without the pleasure it might bring.

My shy one makes himself desirable. I doubt he really noticed the time yesterday, so cut off from time and space has our complicity become. I look at the digital clock on my smartphone and let out a sigh.

The boys come and go. After several false hopes, a guy finally enters the booth. I remain in the same position as the day before, cross-legged, waiting for him to speak first. But nothing. He pulls down his jeans and by the hair on his legs, I guess it's not him. Damn.

A man joins the scene. And at his gait, my body awakens, as if it recognizes this body never seen or touched, but whose taste it remembers. He tries to enter the booth, but it's obviously occupied.

- Shit. Fuck. Fuck off! I hissed through my teeth.

I'm getting impatient. For the sake of risk, I dangle my colorful Convers under the front door of my cabin. The waiting man seems to notice it and wags his ankle at me.

What a sense of humor! He's finally a little less uptight than I thought.

At last, the undesirable one emerges from the cabin. My shy man pretends to wash his hands, then waits for him to leave the room before finally entering.

The sound of the lock makes my heart race. I'm already naked and thigh-high. I've warmed up a bit waiting for him...

- Hi there!

- Hi, is that all? I tease him from the start.

- Hi there...I haven't stopped thinking about you.

- Ah, that's better!

A little silence settled in. And the complicity of the night before returns, stronger, nourished by a whole night of desire.

- I haven't stopped thinking about what we did yesterday either.

- It's true that it really turned me on...

- I've got a surprise for you...

- Ah?

- Push, there.

I put two hard blows into the wall, loosening the cover that obstructs the hole I'd spent three hours risking my schooling to make. He pushes a little, not immediately realizing that the hole wasn't just the size of a keyhole. He then exclaims, with an almost embarrassed laugh as I pull out the log.

- Oh yeah...

- Nice, isn't it?

- I don't know if I think you're totally crazy or totally great.

- Which do you prefer?

- Both...

- Monsieur doesn't get wet.

- But I'm sure you do.

I let out a little giggle. Perfect transition. And he's right.

- Perhaps... you'd like to check?

- With pleasure...

I get up, then make myself a little wanted. I approach the hole. But before his hand can enter my space, I take it and imprison it.

- Before you enjoy discovering me....three rules to follow.

- Uh... okay, I'm listening.

- Rule number 1: you won't see my face and you won't seek to see it. If you do, you'll never see me again me again. Do you understand me?

- Hmmm...okay.

- Rule number 2: you will never know my phone number and my first name. I'd be an eternal unknown.

- Agreed.

- Rule number 3: if you try to film me or kaft about what we're what we're doing, believe me, I'll beat the shit out of you.

- Don't worry. I'm legit.

- Rule number 4...

- Wasn't there 3?

- Shh, shh, shh. Don't talk.

- Okay...

- Rule number 4: you better be good.

- Yes, boss!

I release her hand, caressing it. I approach the hole.

He gently presses his fingers against my sex. I place the palms of my hands and my forehead against the wall. I close my eyes and enjoy the warm touch of his hand.

He moves carefully over my labia, my vulva, my clitoris, stopping at the latter. He gently rotates it. I can feel that I'm already very wet. He moves his fingers inside me and I bite my lower lip, letting out a little moan.

His fingers are so good... Long and nimble. The phalanges unfold in my vagina, tickling the most sensitive spot. I start to shiver intensely and it shows on my legs.

He stops for a moment and I feel his warm breath against my lips. His kisses move up my sex. My fist clenches an invisible sheet. His tongue laps my cyprin with agility. He applies himself. He puts his all into it. And the dance of his tongue on my little red button is intoxicating. I'm conquered.

I feel his fingers enter me again, without any difficulty. His tongue stays on my clitoris and teases me from left to right and right to left at just the right height. It's hard for me to keep a low profile, especially when the first boy comes along and disturbs us.

But neither of us seems to be perturbed. We carry on. I contain a compliment I've been meaning to pay him.

- Hmm...you lick well, I confess to him as soon as the intruder has disappeared.

He answers nothing and sucks my clitoris between his lips. I let out a moan.

- Oh fuck...hmm...go on...

The pace quickens. He's been driving me towards orgasm for well over ten minutes. It's sometimes hard to let go when you're used to doing it alone. But here, I'm overwhelmed. The pleasure mounts...

- Don't stop... I begged him.

He positions himself to finger me deeply while frantically titillating my clitoris. I feel my belly burst into flames. I let out a mini-cry of pleasure that I struggle to keep quiet. My body sways dangerously and I nearly collapse on the toilet behind me.

I step back and regain my composure. It's hard to calm my breathing. And my hormones too. I check with one eye that he hasn't taken advantage of this moment of weakness to watch me through the hole.

No, he's sitting cross-legged.

- Well? he says, proudly.

- There's potential...

I regain the use of my legs by rubbing them vigorously to remove the ants. I get down on my knees and tie my hair with a rubber band.

- Give me your cock...

It's time to have some fun. My body is satisfied, even if I'm very tempted to offer him much more than foreplay. But the overriding desire at this moment is to drive him completely mad.

I see his sex appear in the hole between us. He presses his belly against the wall and I discover my new toy.

I start by taking it in hand and turning his penis in all directions to make sure it's clean. It's well-proportioned, the glans swollen and glistening with excitement, delicious centimeters wide. Clearly, I'm having an effect on him.

He flinches as my hand clamps down on his sex.

- You've got a cold hand! he laughs.

- I'm sorry, I...

I place my hand between my thighs for a few seconds.

Then, nicely warmed up, it joins this erect sex, impatient to get its due.

I wank him gently. I want it to be really hard. I bring my lips close and my tongue flicks up and down his penis, making him sigh with relief.

I let my saliva run over his glans, making the wank more exciting. A kiss on the tip of his glans concludes this little warm-up.

His glans gently spreads my lips. My tongue greets him warmly. I bring her sex in at a safe distance, on the border of my throat. And the first come-and-go seems to be much appreciated.

I suck up to three-quarters of his penis, tightening my lips so he's deliciously coiled. I accelerate. My fellatio is less gentle than when I started.

I let his glans enter my throat. He quickly fills the few centimeters that separate him from the bottom. I swallow. He moans. So I start again.

The deep throat drags on and on, much to his delight. I catch my breath and suck the front of his cock, not without soaking it well with my saliva. The delicious slide into his mouth takes effect. I can feel that he's not far from orgasm.

I feel a little hesitation. I stifle it immediately by taking him in my throat once more, quickening the pace of my hands on the guard of his penis, pushing my limits and fighting my need to take a big breath of oxygen.

I want him to cum...

His sex vibrates and swells a little more. He comes. I pull his penis back a little into my mouth and prepare to welcome him. I close my lips on his glans to give him all the space he's hoping for.

He trembles a little and lets out a little moan of pleasure, which he tries to contain too. His sex freezes in my mouth.

The first jet of hot semen fills me halfway. I love this heat. I stare at him through the wall as if I had X-rays for eyes. Then comes the second, stronger wave, filling my whole mouth. Feeling the third dose coming on, I'm forced to swallow his cum, not without pleasure.

- Not bad... I say to myself inwardly.

He finishes emptying into my mouth. I keep a little of his semen on my tongue to savor. Then I swallow loudly on purpose to let him know there's nothing left. I wipe my lip and lick my finger.

- What do you think?

- There's potential... he replies, in the same tone as my comment after my orgasm.

I give his penis a little slap and he withdraws it from the orifice of the wall, not without me planting a final kiss on it. As if to conclude this first real play session, the school bell rings.

- I'm sorry, I've got to get to class, he says, a little embarrassed.

- Don't worry, I know. Off you go.

- Will we see each other again?

- Maybe, maybe.

My answer seems to worry him a little, but a wry smile appears on my face. It would be too easy otherwise, don't you think?

I listen to her get dressed, then go out and disappear into the real world.

- See you soon, I hope, he says to me, before closing the door.

I give him an invisible wink, before sighing with satisfaction.

Aldenor
Aldenor
20 Followers