Young Boss Becomes Unwilling Model Ch. 15-16

Story Info
The waitresses plot against Tim.
2.1k words
4.48
18.1k
11

Part 8 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
271 Followers

Part 15

Shawna excused herself from the table, leaving the Cycle Wear ladies to talk with Tim, while she headed into the bar. She walked up to bar, where the three giggling girls were still talking. When Carrie saw her coming, she said, "You're a lucky woman!"

Shawna said, "What do you mean?"

"That boyfriend of yours is a real hunk. How did you talk him into wearing those shorts?"

Jen elbowed her friend for being so rude, but Shawna just laughed. "He's not my boyfriend. He works for me, actually."

"Is that his work uniform?" Pam asked with a giggle. "Because if so, I'd like to apply for a job!"

Carrie said, "If he worked for me, I'd come up with a more revealing dress code for him."

Shawna laughed again. "I'm afraid that I've over-done it with those shorts. How much more revealing could it be?"

"I'd put him in a bowtie and a jockstrap, and that's it!" Jen said, to another round of lusty giggles.

"And I'd make it a prank jockstrap," Carrie said, warming to the subject. "Like it would dissolve if it got wet, and then I'd purposely dump a glass of water on him!"

Shawna said, "You girls are terrible! Besides, I don't think you'd get Tim to work for you with that attitude. He's pretty shy, and I don't think you could make him more self-conscious and embarrassed than I've made him by pressuring him into wearing that cycling outfit."

"I knew that wasn't his idea!" Carrie said. "These two," she nodded toward her fellow employees, "thought he was an exhibitionist or something."

Shawn smiled at that thought, as all four young women turned and watched Tim talking with the Cycle Wear women. "Far from it! I ordered those shorts too small, and I don't think I would have been able to get him out of his office in them unless I'd taken his street clothes out and locked them into my car!"

The girls giggled again. "Great idea!"

"That's so sneaky," Pam said. "I love it!"

Carrie said, "I wish you could trick him out of those shorts as easily as you tricked him into them."

"It wasn't easy to get him into them, believe me," Shawna said. "And I don't think anybody could get him out of them!"

"Oooh," Carrie said. "That sounds like a challenge."

Shawna clapped her hand on Carrie's shoulder and said, "All right. Take it as a challenge. But I don't think you know what you're up against." She laughed. "Can you tell me where to find the ladies' room?"

Jen pointed, and when Shawna had gone, she said, "That's one challenge I wish we could win."

"I know," Carrie said wistfully. "Why don't you two geniuses come up with a plan, while I go take their drink order?"

Carrie worked her way out to the Cycle Wear table, where she found the ladies and Tim deep in conversation about some kind of marketing plan.

She asked if any of the ladies wanted refills, and what Tim was drinking, while she tried to sneak another peek at his crotch. But, coincidentally or not, he was holding a menu in his lap, so she was thwarted. He asked for a beer, and she returned to the bar, frustrated.

But when she got there, Jen and Pam were in the middle of an animated conversation with Shawna, who had returned from the restroom.

Pam said, "Will you do it?"

Shawna smiled and shook her head. "I think you two are crazy. But if you're willing to try that, I'm willing to see if it works."

"Yeah!" Jen said, hopping and clapping her hands.

"What are you all talking about?" Carrie said, looking from one excited face to the next.

"Just give us a couple of minutes," Pam said to Shawna, "and then send him over."

Shawna winked and nodded, and headed back to her table.

"What are you two up to?" Carrie asked.

"That lady said that she didn't think we could get that hottie out of his tight biker shorts, and you told us to come up with a plan," Jen said.

"So we did," Pam said. Both of the lusty girls were looking quite pleased with themselves.

"All right, already! What's the plan?"

When they had told her, all three girls were smiling, as they watched an unsuspected Tim, still chatting with his business partners and boss in blissful ignorance.

Carrie turned back to her friends. "I don't think it will work."

The other girls' faces fell. "Why not?" Pam said.

"What you're talking about is going to be delicate to pull off, and it will never work if that shy hunk notices what you're doing."

"So that's it?" Jen said, pouting. "That good looking guy is going to flounce around in his super-tight shorts, teasing all of the women here, and he's just going to get away with it?"

"Not necessarily," Carrie said. "But you're going to need a distraction. And I'm afraid that one of you are going to have to take one for the team."

They huddled together for a few minutes, while Carrie explained. Jen and Pam weren't happy about her addition to their plan, but in the end they knew she was right.

"So how do we decide who has to be... the distraction?" Jen finally asks.

Carrie shrugged. "Rock paper scissors?"

A minute later, after two ties, Jen threw "paper" to Pam's "scissors." She stomped her foot and pouted, while Pam and Carrie laughed.

"This is going to be so embarrassing," Jen protested.

"Come on," Pam said, "fair is fair."

Carrie put an encouraging arm around her shoulder, and half turned so that they were once again looking at Tim innocently talking away with his female companions on the other side of the patio. "Besides, you might be a little bit embarrassed. But think how embarrassed that poor guy is going to be!"

Jen's pout gave way to a reluctant grin, and then a full-on smile. "Well, I guess if you put it that way..." All three sneaky girls high-fived each other.

From her spot sitting next to Tim, Shawna was trying to listen to what her attractive employee was saying, but she was incredibly distracted. She had been surprised by the audacity of the waitresses and their cruel plan, but she couldn't stop thinking about it.

Out of the corner of her eye she watched them playing rock, paper scissors, for some reason. Then she watched as they talked, and then laughed, and then celebrated.

Shawna didn't know exactly what that meant, but she knew that it wasn't good news for poor Tim!

Part 16

Back at the bar, Jen positioned herself behind Pam, who was wiping the bar top with a clean rag while she shielded her friend.

Jen was a slim, petite brunette with her hair in a bouncy ponytail. She and Pam were wearing identical outfits: a snug little top with the bar's name on it, over a shortish black skirt, and small white tennis shoes. The shirt ended five inches above the waistband of her skirt, revealing some tanned, toned tummy. Her legs were slender and equally tanned.

As she bent down a bit so that only her head and shoulders were visible over the bar, she reached under her skirt and grabbed her white cotton panties, which she quickly pulled down and stepped out of. "I can't believe I have to do this," she whined.

Pam whistled playfully, then knelt and grabbed the panties before Jen changed her mind. "Better you than me, sweetie!"

"This better be worth it!" Jen said, and Carrie and Pam both assured her that it would. "Easy for you to say," Jen said, pouting. "You're not about to show your bare ass to some hot guy."

"Yes, but he's going to more than return the favor," Carrie said, and then all three of them giggled. "Let's see how you look," Carrie said to Jen, and circled her index finger to indicate that Jen should turn around.

Jen spun on her heel, then looked back down over her shoulder, toward her skirt. Pam leaned over and took the waistband of Jen's skirt and edged it upwards several inches. "Not too far!" Jen protested. "I don't want to be mooning the whole bar."

"You won't be," Pam said.

"Besides," Carrie said, "this bar is full of women. When we work our magic on Tim, nobody in this entire place is going to notice if you jump up on the bar and dance around totally naked!"

Jen and Pam laughed. Jen got up on tiptoe to look back over her shoulder again. "Am I showing too much?"

Pam reached out and yanked the bottom of her skirt up above her waist.

Jen squealed as her firm little bare rump was completely exposed. Her round bottom was proportionate with her petite frame, and her snow-white cheeks contrasted gorgeously with her tanned legs. She blushed and jumped away, batting at her skirt until it dropped back into place.

"Stop it!"

"Oh, get over yourself," Pam said, laughing.

They all looked around the bar, to make sure that no one was paying attention. From her position behind the bar, Jen's briefly bared tush wasn't visible to anyone. She still worried that her skirt was up too high, so she turned to look at it in the mirror behind the bar. She tentatively pulled the skirt a little higher, until just a hint of the bottom of her shapely cheeks could be seen.

She experimentally bent forward, and when she had only lowered up upper body about 8 inches, the skirt had pulled up enough to reveal a good portion of her pale ass cheeks. She blushed again. "I can't believe I'm doing this."

She looked at Carrie. "Are you sure that you can do your part?"

"I'm sure, Carrie said, stepping around behind the bar, and opening the cash-register drawer. From the beneath the drawer, she pulled a pair of sharp scissors, holding them low enough that they couldn't be seen by anyone on the other side of the bar. She snicked them open and closed again several times, and all three of the horny young women smiled, their eyes sparkling with anticipation.

"You've got to be careful," Jen said.

"And don't let him catch you!" Pam said.

"I know!" Carrie said. "If Shawna is right, I can do this."

Several minutes earlier, when Carrie had been taking the drink order at the Cycle Wear table, Jen and Pam had pitched their idea to Shawna. She had loved it, but wasn't sure how likely it was to work.

She looked down at her own waist, and pulled the waistband of her Cycle Wear shorts a few inches out away from her toned stomach and examined the fabric. There was an inch-long band of double-thick material that formed the waistband, joined seamlessly to the smooth expanse of the clingy material below that made up the rest of the garment.

Shawna showed the girls the band, pulling it away from her body and turning it down a bit, so they could see how thick it was, and how wide from top to bottom. "If you can get the scissors under this band, and cut it part-way through, it should work."

"Won't he feel it, though, if these metal scissors touch the small of his back?" Pam had asked.

Shawna thought about it. "Yes, he will. So one of you will have to try to pull the material a little away from his body, so the scissors can fit underneath it without touching him."

"Is that all?" Carrie said sarcastically. "This is starting to sound like surgery!"

"It might not be easy," Shawna admitted. "But think of the reward if it works!"

"What if she doesn't cut through enough of that band?" Jen asked.

"Then he keeps his shorts on," Shawna said.

Pam moaned.

"But what if I cut too much?" Carrie said. "If I cut through the band, as tight as those shorts are, they're likely to start splitting right down the middle. He's going to whip around and catch me standing there with scissors in my hand!"

"That's why you can only cut partway through that band," Shawna said.

"How much is 'partway'?" Carrie asked.

"No way to be sure," Shawna said. "I'd guess halfway, or maybe a little more. But no risk, no reward."

"And no embarrassed hunk, trapped bottomless in a bar full of women,"

Pam sighed. "Carrie, you've got to make this work!"

"I'll do my best," Carrie said, and they all knew that she meant it.

They all turned to look across the patio, where the Cycle Wear ladies were talking animatedly with Tim, while Shawna glanced their way, the hint of a smile at the corners of her mouth.

When Carrie made eye contact with Shawna, she lifted the scissors into view, and snipped them shut. With her other hand, she gave Shawna a thumbs up. Shawna smiled a little more, then consciously put on a straight face.

She leaned over toward Tim, and started speaking into his ear.

Barefan
Barefan
271 Followers