Young Boss Becomes Unwilling Model Ch. 17-18

Story Info
The cute waitresses make their move...
2.8k words
4.6
17.2k
12

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
271 Followers

Part 17

Tim had almost managed to forget his mortifyingly tight shorts as he talked with the Cycle Wear ladies. They were all easy on the eyes, and happy with the job that Tim and Shawna were doing for them, and the conversation was light and friendly.

And as long as he was sitting down, Tim didn't feel like he was "on display."

When Shawna put her hand on his shoulder and leaned over and put her mouth close to his ear, that changed. "Tim, could you please go up to the bar and get our drinks? I think this crowd is more than those waitresses can handle, and it's taking them forever."

Tim looked around him at all the full tables, and he was not thrilled about the prospect of getting up and walking across the patio to the bar in his revealing shorts. "Can't we just call them over? Let me get their attention."

As soon as Tim had begun speaking, Shawna realized where this was going, and she raised the hand that had been on Tim's shoulder, keeping it out of his sight-line while she waved her hand in a "go away" gesture frantically.

At the bar, all three waitresses were watching Shawna talking to Tim, and they all saw the sign. "Look busy," Carrie said quickly, and all three of them turned to a different job.

By the time Tim had turned to look for the waitresses, he saw all three of them. The brunette in the pony tail was stacking glasses behind the bar, the other brunette was poking at the cash register, and the one in the shorts was wiping down the bar. "Hey!" Tim said. "Over here."

But the buzz of conversation on the crowded patio and the music playing inside must have prevented the girls from hearing him, because they all worked on, oblivious.

"Just go over there," Shawna said. "Tell them we've been waiting, and that you'll bring our drinks to us if they'll just put them on a tray for you."

"I'm not a bartender," Tim complained.

"Neither are they, apparently," Shawna said. "So you need to step up."

"Can't you go get them?" Tim asked.

Shawna folded her arms across her chest, and became half serious. "I think you may have forgotten who's the boss and who's the employee here, young man."

Tim grimaced. "C'mon Shawna! Young man? I'm the same age as you are." He leaned closer to her, lowering his voice. "Don't make me lose face in front of the clients. They see me as a high-powered ad man, not a flunky waiter."

Shawna smiled at her cute employee. "Ooh, high-powered ad man, is it? I think you may be getting a little big for your britches!" Tim sighed in frustration, knowing that she was unfortunately right, but not for the reason she meant.

The Cycle Wear ladies had noticed Shawna and Tim's conversation, and Sandra asked them, "What are you two whispering about?"

Shawna said, "Oh, Tim just mentioned that he's going to go to the bar for us, and see what's holding up our drink order."

Tim narrowed his eyes at her quickly, but before he could say anything, Gabriela said, "Yeah, it seems like we ordered an hour ago. The service is awfully slow."

"Luckily for us, we have a gentleman who has volunteered to put himself at our service," Shawna said, smiling sweetly at Tim.

"Our hero!" Tammy said, grinning.

"Yes," Sarah said, getting into the spirit and batting her eyes at him, "How will we ever be able to repay you?"

Tim cringed inside, but outwardly he put up a façade of good cheer. He raised his hands defensively in front of him, "Okay, okay. You ladies are laying it on pretty thick, but I understand. Let me just go and get your drinks for you."

He took a quick breath, and just before he stood up, he reached down with his right hand and tried to adjust himself in the shorts. But as he felt the skin-tight material over his crotch, he quickly realized there was no way to bunch some loose fabric up and camouflage his semi-arousal.

So he stood and turned from the table as quickly as he could, saying, "Be right back," over his shoulder, and started toward the bar.

Out of the corner of his eye he thought he noticed some women at the nearest tables noticing him and turned to watch, but he didn't allow himself to look to either side. He just kept his eyes straight ahead and made a beeline for the bar, where the three cute waitresses seemed to be very busy.

As Tim walked away from the table, five pairs of female eyes were on him, sliding down from his broad shoulders to his bare calves and back again, but always stopping on his firm, round buns which were so clearly outlined in their yellow fabric.

"I hate for him to leave," Sarah sighed, "but I love to watch him walk away."

Tammy elbowed her, and the other women at the table all laughed. Sandra said,

"I've got to admit, I've never seen our product look so good."

"Mmm hmmm," Gabriela agreed.

Shawna thought, "If this works out right, you ain't seen nothing yet!"

Part 18

At the bar the three young waitresses saw Tim leave his table. "Here he comes," Carrie said excitedly. "Get out here, Jen!"

The cute brunette pixie bounced around from behind the bar, as Pam closed the cash register, and Carrie covered the scissors that had been on the bar with her cleaning rag. As Tim got within earshot, Carrie took a small bowl of lemons that Pam handed her, and held them out toward Jen.

"Can you take these down to the end of the bar and cut them up?"

"Sure," Jen said, and took the bowl. Just as Tim arrived, she turned away from him, and then purposely lost her grip on the bowl, dropping it and the lemons onto the floor right in front of the cash register."

"Oh crap!" she said, and knelt down beside the fallen bowl. She dropped to her knees, and then reached forward and grabbed the bowl, turning it right side up. Then she retrieved the first lemon, and carefully placed it back into the bowl.

Tim was just about to speak when she dropped the bowl. As she turned to pick it up, Carrie said, "Do you need something, sir?"

Tim said, "Yes, we still haven't gotten our..." At that moment, when Jen leaned forward for the first lemon, her short black skirt quickly slid upwards, revealing the bottom third of her delectable little bubble-butt. The whiteness of her perfectly symmetrical cheeks stood out in stark contrast to her black skirt, and as Tim's eyes dropped to that arousing sight, he temporarily lost the power of speech.

Carrie caught Pam's eye, and both girls smiled. Got him!

Carrie said sweetly," "Haven't gotten your what, sir?"

Jen reached for another lemon, performing a subtle ass wiggle in the process, so Tim took several seconds to process what Carrie had said. Then he turned to meet her eyes, an adorable blush rising in his cheeks. "O- o- our drinks," he stammered.

"Oh, I'm so sorry! You're at that table over there, right?" Carrie said, pointing toward the Cycle Wear ladies and Shawna. Tim turned to follow her finger, but he couldn't help taking another quick peek at Jen's gorgeous derriere, which was jiggling seductively as she tracked down two more lemons.

He forced himself to look back towards his table, and said, "Yes. Yes, that's our table."

"I'm really sorry," Carrie said again, as she winked at Pam. "We're swamped today. If you'll wait just a second, I'll make those drinks for you. If you wouldn't mind, could you take them back to your table for me?"

Tim stole another peek at Jen's exposed tush, as her skirt crept even higher. "N- n- no, that's fine."

Carrie recited their drink order, but she had to do it twice before Tim caught it, so mesmerized was he by the peep show that Jen was putting on for him. After Carrie's second recitation of the order, Tim just nodded absently, mumbling, "Yes, that's it."

"I'll get those right up for you, sir," Carrie said, as she nodded to Pam, who grabbed the IPAs and wines that the table had ordered, and the waitresses had prepared.

Pam slid those over behind the cash register, and quickly made her way around the corner of the bar and took a position right behind Tim.

At this point, Carrie gave Jen the signal, saying, "Do you need some help with those, Jen?"

As planned, Jen looked back up over her shoulder at Carrie, then at Tim, flipping her ponytail to one side and shyly grinning up at them flirtatiously. "No, I've got it." She looked directly at Tim. "I can be so clumsy at times!"

Tim's laughed sounded forced and weird, even to him. But Jen didn't seem to notice, because she turned back to her work, leaning away slightly, to track down another lemon. As she did so, her short skirt flicked and switched and rose even more than before, by now revealing almost the bottom half of her tight little ass.

Tim was hypnotized, his mouth hanging slightly open, as he watched the sexiest pantomime he'd ever seen. He'd assumed that she must be wearing a thong, because too much of her butt cheeks had already been revealed, with no panties in sight. But now, as she bent over further, he realized that if she were wearing even the skimpiest of g-strings, he should have been able to see it by now.

She wasn't wearing panties! As her skirt lifted and swished back and forth, she was completely bottomless in front of him!

Seeing his vacant expression, Carrie retrieved the scissors from under her rag, and nodded at Pam, who slowly began to extend her arm toward the top of Tim's super-tight cycling shorts. She extended her index finger, and making deft use of her longish nails, slid that fingernail downward into the top of the oblivious hunk's waist band. She was careful to choose the perfect spot - right in the middle of his back, where the spine makes a slight indentation.

The sneaky brunette took advantage of that tiny space, sliding her nail in under the waistband, without touching his skin. Then she very slowly pulled the fabric away from his skin, creating a very small, empty space.

Carrie was frozen for a moment, staring at the unknowing hunk's gorgeous behind.

His legs were muscular but not too big, but as they transitioned upwards, his firm, muscular ass cheeks swelled outward, the over-stretched, slightly shiny material of his shorts revealing their perfect roundness. Carrie wanted so badly to grab one of them, to feel its springy solidity, and rub across its—

Pam kicked her calf, and Carrie started. She looked at Pam guiltily, and Pam nodded forcefully toward Tim's vulnerable rear end.

Carrie knew she was blushing as she positioned the scissors vertically behind his back, with the blades facing downward, and carefully lowered the narrowest blade into the small space created by Pam's index finger and fingernail. When the blade tip appeared to be just below the halfway point of the one-inch waistband, Carrie slowly closed the scissors.

But they didn't bite into the tough fabric. She needed to use more pressure, but that wouldn't be easy.

Just as she had opened the scissors and was prepared to make a second attempt, Tim startled Carrie and Pam, saying, "Are you sure you don't need any help?" to Jen.

Carrie pulled the scissors away, but Pam kept her fingernail in place, fearing that if she pulled away quickly, the waistband would snap back in place and they'd be caught.

As both girls held their breath for a second, Jen came to the rescue. She sat back on her heels, and smiled her sexiest smile back up at Tim, using her perfect, white teeth and her adorable dimples to their maximum effect. "Oh, you're so sweet! But no, I'll have this done in just a minute."

As she turned away, she got a quick glimpse of Carrie and Pam, frozen and looking panicked. She knew what that meant - they hadn't done it yet! - and she improvised. She immediately gave a little tush-wiggle, and giggled, saying, "How did that one get all the way over there?!"

Then she leaned farther forward than she had before, and stretched out to reach for a lone lemon that had rolled under one of the bar stools, several feet away. She felt herself blush, because she knew the view she must be giving the hunk they were trying to trick.

And Tim was definitely watching! Carrie and Pam both watched too - as Jen stretched farther and farther, her skirt continued to lift, revealing more and more of her untanned, firm bottom. Near the end of her stretch, she threw in a new element, arching her back just a bit, blushing even more as she knew what this would reveal.

Carrie's eyes grew wider, and she exchanged a raised-eyebrow look with Pam.

Both girls watched almost all of their friend's bare ass come into view, and then, when she arched her back, her shaved, slightly puffy pussy lips peeked out beneath.

Tim audibly gasped at the sight, and Carrie quickly went back to work. Pam still held Tim's shorts off of his back, and Carrie positioned the scissors, then closed them. But the tough material still resisted.

Cursing silently, she closed the scissors again in the same spot, and then again.

On the fourth try, she felt a little give, and when she opened the blades again, she saw a tiny tear at the top of the waistband. Locking the scissors into the same spot, she closed them again, enlarging the tear a bit more.

Carrie could feel the sweat on her forehead, and she noticed that Pam's finger was trembling subtly. She glanced back at Jen, who had retrieved the rogue lemon, but then noticed another one a little closer, but over to her left. She stretched in that direction, causing her right butt cheek to come into view, and raise a little as she twisted, taking on an even more prominent, rounder outline.

Tim was hooked, standing motionless, but breathing noticeably heavier.

Carrie returned to her work, closing the scissors again, and then again. She checked her progress, and saw that a cut had opened that was maybe a third of the way through the waistband. She didn't know how much more she should cut, or how many more attempts she could get away with.

She decided on two more, and carried them out quickly. She could feel a tiny bit of give in the material on the last cut, and she held her breath. She hoped that would be enough, and she didn't dare cut any more, and risk getting caught in the act.

So she lifted the scissors up and then away from Tim's body. She saw Pam's excited, questioning look, and shrugged her shoulders, but smiled.

While Pam very slo-o-wly pulled her finger away, letting Tim's damaged waistband slide back in place, Carrie covered her scissors with the rag, and retreated back behind the bar. Pam opened the beer bottles and poured the wine, and as she finished, Carrie gave the signal.

"Have you just about got those lemons rounded up, Gracie?"

Jen had been writhing and stretching and wriggling like she was stripper trying to get money slid into her g-string, and she was glad to hear the question. She quickly grabbed the last couple of lemons and sat back on her heels.

Tim took a half-step back, shaking his head like he was coming out of a trance. Jen began to stand up, and on a whim moved back just enough and arched her back again, "accidentally" rubbing her sexy little rump against the front of the startled Tim's shorts.

"Oops," she said, turning to him with a smile. "Sorry about that."

Tim tried to speak, but nothing came out. He was suddenly aware - without looking - that Jen's slinky little show had given him a rock-hard erection, and—

"Oh no! Not in these shorts!"

Carrie and Pam were both watching him carefully, and they both noticed his stunned and blushing expression. Both of them figured it out at the same time, as their eyes dropped to the front of his shorts.

"Oh my!" Pam said, quietly.

Carrie just gaped. Tim's equipment was now even more prominent, adding an extra inch or more in length, and some noticeable girth. Even if their sneaky plot didn't work, he was still putting on quite a show!

"Here you go, sir," Carrie said breezily. "Let me get these drinks onto a tray for you. I know that you're eager to get back to your friends' table."

"Yes," Pam added, grinning. "I'm sure they can't wait to SEE you."

Barefan
Barefan
271 Followers