Young Boss Becomes Unwilling Model Ch. 13-14

Story Info
His female audience gets much larger...
2.7k words
4.42
17.1k
13

Part 7 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
270 Followers

Part 13.

Because of the minute Shawna lost ogling her employee's gorgeous behind, he was already on his bike and riding in a slow circle by the time she got on hers. Which was fine with her. "Where do you want to go before we end up at the bar to meet the Cycle Wear women?"

"I know a good route," he couldn't make eye contact, and he still felt rattled at how horrified he'd been when she pretended like she'd been about to de-pants him in front of the two female pedestrians. "We can ride down some shady streets, and see some cool old houses."

"Lead the way," Shawna said. Tim stood up on the pedals to get a little momentum as he went uphill across the parking lot and out into the street. Shawna happily fell in right behind him, admiring the way the taut muscles in his calves and thighs began working, not to mention the bobbing and flexing of his firm rear.

They rode for about 20 minutes, before finally turning toward the bar. Tim and Shawna were both in good shape, and within a few minutes their heart rates were into a good cardio workout range, and they were warmed up and moving well. Cycling really was a good workout, and the visual treat of watching Tim go through his paces in his revealing clothes was just the icing on the cake for Shawna.

As they neared the bar, Tim became more apprehensive. Even if his employees' reaction to his tight shorts had been less disastrous than he'd feared, he was still far from comfortable. Adding to his nervousness was the professional relationship he'd worked hard to establish with the owners of Cycle Wear. The four of them were attractive women and gifted athletes right around his own age, and he'd taken advantage of his own cycling experience and enthusiasm during his courtship to win them as a client. He'd charmed them when he could, but he'd won their account with his hard work and creative ideas.

He only hoped that the professional respect that he'd won from them wouldn't be compromised by this revealing outfit, which he felt made him look like a desperate exhibitionist!

Shawna interrupted his thoughts by calling out to him. They were approaching a public restroom, and she said, "I just need to make a quick pit stop." Tim rolled past the building, and parked in the shade of a large oak as Shawna got off her bike. "I'll just be a minute," she said, and then put down her kickstand and walked towards the women's room.

Tim watched her walk away, admiring the way the snug shorts gripped her slender thighs, and highlighted the sensuous wiggle of her firm bottom as she retreated. He couldn't deny it: those yellow-and-black cycling shorts certainly showed off an attractive derriere!

As she got into the bathroom, Shawna went straight into a stall, pulled her phone out of her fanny pack, and dialed. "Hello, Sandra? This is Shawna Greene. Tim and I are about 5 minutes out, but I thought I should tell you something before we arrive. It seems I made a small mistake. Tim and I are both wearing your product, but unfortunately, I made a mistake when I ordered Tim's cycling shorts..."

A few minutes later, Shawna came out and strode over to her bike. "Sorry for the delay. Let's ride!"

Tim appreciated the front view that Shawna presented as much as he had the rear view. The tight shirt emphasized the round perkiness of her breasts, and the clingy shorts showed off a very enticing crotch gap.

As she walked past Tim, she caught his quick glance at her breasts, then at her crotch, and back again. She grinned to herself, thinking, "Ogle away, Tim. But remember that turnabout is fair play."

As soon as she was mounted, Shawna got up on the pedals and rocketed out of the parking area. Tim raced after her, entranced at the way her tush stuck out and up, and gyrated as she set an aggressive, racing pace.

While Shawna led Tim to her idea of an ambush, Sandra Olson, CEO of Cycle Wear put her phone away, laughing to herself.

She and her three business partners were sitting outside the bar, in a shady patio area around a wooden table beneath an over-sized umbrella. The patio was open to the street, but the space was bordered by a low brick wall about 3 feet across that doubled as a make-shift, continuing bench to sit on when the place was packed.

The neighborhood bar could seat around 100 people inside, and another 40 or so outside, when the weather was good, as it was today. The bar was half-full, but the outdoor tables were all take, with a few women here and there sitting on the low brick wall. The Cycle Wear ladies had just taken part in a bi-weekly community ride/rolling party, attended mostly by female cyclists from many businesses and civic organizations. As a result, the large crowd at the bar was almost exclusively female.

"What's so funny?" Tammy Anderson asked.

The four women who were partners in Cycle Wear ranged in age from 34 to 36. Tammy and Sarah Anderson were blonde, blue-eyed sisters, both of whom had majored in marketing in college. Gabriela Costa was a petite Latina who majored in accounting. Sandra was a slim brunette who had double-majored in finance and entrepreneurship, and had been an Olympic-level cyclist before a knee injury took those dreams off the table. All four women were attractive, and they'd found it necessary to carefully negotiate the mostly male-dominated world of business, and occasionally use their distracting good looks to their advantage.

After gaining experience in their first jobs after college, their bond of friendship had stayed strong; they had all been serious cyclists, and it had seemed a natural move for them to go into business together as they approached 30.

Cycle-Wear had begun to break even after its second year, and after a couple of years of rapid growth, they had chosen Tim Johnson from a handful of ad company suitors to create their first major marketing push. They'd been impressed by his intelligence and drive, and his good looks hadn't hurt either.

"That was Shawna Greene, Tim Johnson's boss" Sandra said. "She wanted to give me a head's up. She and Tim will be here in a few minutes, to join us for a drink. They're on their bikes, and wearing one of our designs."

"Smart move," Tammy said. "It never hurts to butter up a new client. But why were you laughing?"

Sandra said, "Well, it seems that Shawna accidentally ordered cycling shorts that were too small for Tim."

"That's too bad," Sarah said. "I like the idea of seeing him in one of our designs. So what's he wearing instead?"

Sandra smiled at the other three ladies. "Oh, he's wearing our cycling shorts."

"But I thought you said—" Gabriela began, but then stopped herself. All three of the other women around the table began to smile, too.

"Well," Gabriela said, "this should be interesting!"

Sandra said, "Shawna said that Tim's a little self-conscious about how tight the shorts are, and she asked if we could not over-react to that, just so that he won't feel uncomfortable."

"That makes sense," Sarah said, looking around her. "This crowd has 'hen party' written all over it. I could see how a lone guy in some tight shorts could definitely feel uncomfortable surrounded by all of these women."

The others at the table smiled a little After a pause, her sister said, "But what if they're REALLY tight?"

"What do you mean?" Sandra asked.

"I mean," Tammy continued, "if they are super tight, wouldn't it be unnatural not to at least comment on that?"

Sandra thought about it for a moment. "She did say that we shouldn't 'over-react.' Not that we shouldn't react at all."

Before anyone could say anything else, Shawna and Tim rolled up. They each locked up their bikes, and then scanned the crowd. Shawna said something to Tim, just as he saw the Cycle Wear ladies. He pointed, and they approached the patio.

As they got closer, Gabriela said, "Oh my!"

Sarah said,"Wow!"

Sandra said, "Shawna wasn't kidding. Those babies are tight!"

"See what I mean?" Tammy crowed. "How are we not supposed to notice or comment on THAT!"

Part 14

As Shawna and Tim neared the patio, he scanned the crowd and then swallowed hard. "It looks like half of the town is here," he muttered to himself.

"Yeah," Shawna said. "The female half!"

Tim groaned, wishing he still had an envelope to hold in front of him to conceal his crotch. He felt like every female eye in the place was on him... and he wasn't wrong. Conversations all over the patio faltered as various groups of women spotted the young hunk in the black and fluorescent yellow cycling shorts moving toward and then past them. Tim kept his eyes straight ahead, but he was aware that in his peripheral vision, many heads were turning toward him.

Just before he stepped onto the patio, a cute brunette waitress in a snug pair of shorts walked toward him, carrying a tray, her ponytail swaying as she moved. She was concentrating on keeping two sandwiches and drinks on her tray, so at first she just glanced up at his approach. Then she did a comic double-take, nearly stopping in her tracks as her eyes took in his handsome face, before moving down over his chest and abs and then locking onto his penis, clearly outlined in his neon yellow shorts.

Tim was forced to stop as the waitress froze, and Shawna bumped into him from behind. Because she had seen what was happening with the starstruck waitress, Shawna just had time to drop her right hand and turn it forward, so that when Tim stopped short, her hand "inadvertently" landed on his firm right cheek. She gripped it for just a second, saying, "Tim, what the—" before she slowly slid her hand up over the curve of his bottom before releasing it.

For Tim it was the perfect storm. The pretty waitress staring open-mouthed at his junk, his pretty boss bumping him from behind, her pert breasts colliding with his back and her hand accidentally groping his butt. And the four women from Cycle Wear, about 30 feet away, watching it all. He moaned softly as he felt himself stiffen in the constricting shorts.

"Oh—" the waitress said, her eyes lifting back to his, "I'm s- sorry about that." Her face grew flushed, and Tim knew that his was doing the same. They both stood there staring at each other for a moment, until the girl gave her head a small shake, as if to wake herself. "Welcome. I'll be with you in a minute." She stepped to one side, and hurried past Tim and Shawna.

As the Cycle Wear ladies watched, Tim and Shawna weaved between tables.

Gabriela said, "It looks like that waitress likes our product!"

Sarah nodded, whistling softly. "I thought Tim was happy to see us when he showed up at our contract signing, but THIS is ridiculous!"

As he turned sideways to slip between two tables full of seated women, his obvious bulge moved briefly into profile. "Yikes!" Tammy said, "he better be careful with that thing, or he's going to knock somebody's drink over!"

The women began to snicker, but Sandra shushed them, rising and sticking out her hand toward Shawna as she reached the table. "You must be Shawna Greene. I'm Sandra, and these are Gabriela, Sarah and Tammy."

The women said hello, before all of their eyes returned to Tim. Sandra said, "I'm so glad to see you in one of our designs, Tim. You are certainly showing it off to its best advantage!"

"I'll say," Sarah said. "We could use you as a model for the entire line!"

Tim's blush deepened just a bit. The women weren't as blatant as the waitress who had just ogled him, but they couldn't keep from smiling as their eyes danced all over him. "Thanks," Tim said, quickly pulling out a chair, "but the credit should go to your design."

Sandra wagged a finger at him playfully, as all of the women sat. "You shouldn't sell yourself short."

"He's definitely not short," Tammy whispered to her sister, who giggled disconcertingly.

Shawna pulled the documents out of her fanny pack and handing them to Sandra, and began to explain that she needed a few signatures.

Meanwhile, the cute waitress who had ogled Tim - her name was Carrie - arrived back at the inside bar, where her two best friends Jen and Pam were also working. "You guys won't believe what I just saw! This hot guy just came in with his girlfriend, and he's wearing the tightest cycling shorts I've ever seen. I nearly ran into him, and when I looked down I saw that he had a really tight shirt on, but that was nothing compared to those shorts!"

Jen laughed. "You're such a horndog, Carrie!"

"I'm not kidding," Carrie insisted. "His shorts looked like they're a kid's size on a man's body!"

"Oooh, I like the sound of that," Pam said. "What kind of body does this man have?"

"Slim and muscular. But those shorts are bright yellow, and they don't hide a thing! He's about 6 or 7 inches, and pretty thick. I can't tell if he's fully hard or not, but he's pointing to the right, and I'm pretty sure he's circumsized!"

"Oh come on!" Jen said. "You're exaggerating."

Pam said, "Where is he?"

The three girls looked over the crowd outside on the patio, and Carrie pointed toward the Cycle Wear table. "He's right there, with the brown hair and the tan."

"He looks pretty cute," Pam admitted. "But I can't see his shorts from here."

As the three girls watched, the women at the table next to Tim's began to stand up, their meal finished. Jen said, "I'll bus that table!" As she grabbed a deep plastic tray and a rag, Pam said, "Me too!"

Carrie laughed as her two friends jockeyed for position as they headed for the door, bumping into each other as they tried to get through like something out of a Three Stooges episode.

They arrived at the table while the women there were counting out a tip. Pam noticed that two of the women were looking at the young man at the other table and smiling. One whispered to the other while twisting her head to one side as if trying to peek at him, and they both laughed.

Jen and Pam had made record time getting to the table, but then took their time moving around it and picking up the dishes and silverware that the previous occupants had left. They each managed to position themselves so that they could get at least brief glimpses into Tim's lap, after which they raised their eyebrows and grinned at each other.

Tim and Shawna were facing mostly away from them, but the Cycle Wear women noticed the lusty waitresses' spying, and they couldn't keep from smiling. Shawna noticed their expressions, and shifted in her seat, and soon figured out what the girls were doing.

"Poor, shy Tim," she thought. "If he knew the way those girls were ogling him, he'd be squirming!"

When Jen and Pam got back to the bar, Carrie said, "Well?"

"You weren't lying! He's hot!" Pam said.

"And he must be an exhibitionist, because those shorts are showing everything he's got!" Jen said.

"I know," Carrie said, laughing. "But I didn't get an exhibitionist vibe from him. When I nearly bumped into him and then couldn't take my eyes off of him, he started blushing like I'd just caught him with his pants down!"

"I wish!" Pam said, as she looked back at his table.

Shawna had watched the two girls after they left the table, and when they started gesturing and laughing with the pony-tailed waitress who had first seen Tim, she figured out what was going on. The waitress had told her two friends about Tim's skimpy shorts, and they had run over to check him out.

"That gives me an idea." Shawna thought to herself. And she smiled an evil smile that would have sent a chill up Tim's spine, if he'd seen it.

Barefan
Barefan
270 Followers