Young Boss Becomes Unwilling Model Ch. 19-20

Story Info
Tim has a mortifying wardrobe malfunction.
1.9k words
4.57
18.4k
15

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
268 Followers

Part 19

As Tim stood at the bar, trying to will his erection away, he was unaware of several unfortunate developments that had taken place in the crowded bar over the last 7 minutes or so.

First, his trip across the patio to retrieve his table's drink order had not gone unnoticed by the female patrons in the immediate vicinity. The presence of a handsome, blushing young male in that situation would have garnered some female attention, just by itself.

When a black and neon-yellow cycling outfit was involved - especially when the yellow portions encased the chest and abs on top, and the crotch and ass on the bottom - still more women would have noticed.

But when that outfit was two sizes too small, essentially revealing every detail of the hunk's toned physique, every female eye within viewing range was locked on target. And when Tim didn't continue on into the rear of the establishment, toward the bathrooms, but stopped at the bar, which had good sightlines from most of the tables on the patio, he was guaranteed a large audience indeed.

Second, when the waitresses launched their plan, and one of them dropped the bowl of lemons and then crawled around to pick them up, the patrons who had been watching Tim also saw Jen. And they didn't fail to notice when her pale, jiggling bare bottom made its public appearance.

When they first spotted Jen's bare tush, some of the women were wistful, wishing that their own behinds were as firm and tempting as the waitress' bouncing buns.

Some of them resented the little tart for her shameless display. Some of them wondered if she was just a little, dizzy bimbo, unaware that all of her wriggling was exposing her private parts.

But when the other two waitresses positioned themselves behind the distracted young hottie, and Carrie brought out the scissors, and their devious intentions became clear...

Female mouths dropped open, and one after another, women of all ages at all nearby tables frantically got the attention of their table-mates, directing their attention to the delicious practical joke that was unfolding in front of their delighted eyes!

"What are those two doing behind him—" one college girl asked of her three sorority sisters sharing her table. "OMG! Those are scissors!"

The conversation among three 30-something MILFs in yoga pants and oversized t-shirts at another table who had just stopped in for an after-workout died away quickly, as they watched Carrie's first several attempts with the scissors. "She looks like..." began a tall, honey-blonde woman. "Is she cutting his...?"

"She is!" one of her friends said. "She's trying to cut his shorts off!"

"Good lord," the third woman at the table said. "Those sneaky girls!"

The voyeurs who had initially resented Jen's cheeky display now cheered her on.

"Wiggle that ass, honey! Keep that cute guy distracted for just one more minute."

"Was that her puss?!"

"It sure was! And look at the look on that guy's face! I think he's paralyzed."

When Carrie had finished with the scissors and Jen got up, bumping her saucy rump against Tim's crotch, giggles went up from several nearby tables. But many observers were disappointed. "Why did those girls give up? Why didn't they finish the job, and cut that guy's itsy bitsy shorts right off?"

A woman from the next table laughed, and gave the first speaker a thumb's up. She learned toward the other table, and partially shielded her mouth, speaking behind her hand. "Right? I mean that little waitress has a cute butt, but hers isn't the bare ass we want to see!"

"I think she did cut it a little bit, though," said another handsome woman in her early 50s, with an attractive streak of gray in her otherwise dark hair.

"I bet those girls don't want to get caught," her late-20s, attractive daughter said, excitedly. "So they just cut through a little bit, hoping that the material will give way!"

That thought raced through several of the tables nearest the bar, and as Pam was loading the tray with the drinks for the Cycle Wear ladies, an almost electric current of excited anticipation began spreading throughout the female patrons all around the patio.

Meanwhile, the Cycle Wear ladies were among the few in attendance who were not aware of the erotic drama unfolding near the bar. After they had watched Tim's gorgeous behind retreat toward the bar, they had turned back to their own conversation.

Shawna, though, had kept part of her mind on her company's clients' conversation, and part on the bar area. As she continually glanced over to where the devious waitresses were doing their best to sabotage her attractive young employee's shorts, she felt herself getting wet and tingly with an ever-growing anticipation.

Blissfully unaware of the volume of female attention from the patio that was focused on him, and of his impending, potential wardrobe malfunction, Tim's only concern was trying to think un-sexy thoughts, so that his erection would subside.

Thus distracted, he didn't notice that devious Pam was purposefully overloading his drink tray. Instead of pouring each beer into a glass and then discarding the bottle, she poured half of each bottle into a glass, and then stacked both the bottle and the glass on the tray. She also poured several glasses of wine for the Cycle Wear ladies, but also put the mostly empty wine bottle on the tray, too.

The effect was that the tray was very full, and between all of the beer bottles and glasses and the tall wine bottle, Tim was going to be forced to give that tray his full attention as he maneuvered around and between the tables of female bar patrons to re-join his attractive boss and clients.

Satisfied with the last bit of the trap they'd set, Pam turned toward Tim. "Here you go, sir".

Startled out of his so far unsuccessful mental efforts, Tim reluctantly reached out for the tray. Pam carefully put it into his hands, and she could tell that he was going to have his hands full. Tim accepted the precariously overloaded tray, and slowly pivoted in the direction of the patio.

"Thanks," Tim said, as he took his first tentative step.

The three horny waitresses watched his firm bottom closely as he began to move.

The tear in the middle of his waistband was clearly visible, and it looked to have gone through slightly more than half of the thick band at the top of the shorts.

The girls smiled at each other. "No, thank you," Carrie said.

"Be careful," Jen said in her sweetest, most flirtatious voice. "You don't want to have an accident."

Part 20

As Tim left the bar area, he was so focused on the drinks he was carrying that he never noticed all of the female heads who slowly turned to follow his progress, and he couldn't hear any of the excited whispers over the music from the bar and the conversations and table noise from the patio.

"I see a little rip at the top of his shorts!"

"Where?"

"There it is, right in the middle!"

"Oh, those girls didn't cut enough. I don't think—"

"Hey, I think the tear just opened a little more," the 20-something daughter at dinner with her mom said, giggling.

"Are you sure?" her mom asked, learning away from her table and cocking her head at an angle, to better scrutinize Tim's undulating bottom as he passed them. "I think that might be wishful thinking on your part."

"C'mon, tear open!" one of the college girls urged. Her friend took up the quiet chant, "Tear! Tear! Tear!"

From her table with the Cycle Wear ladies, Shawna was watching Tim's progress, and she grinned when she noticed all of the women at tables surrounding his path.

Every female within the closest two rows of tables to his path - and a good portion of those in the third and fourth rows too! - were studying him like he was a horse they had bet on, instead of a hunky guy wearing partially sabotaged shorts.

Many of the women leaned out into the aisle after he'd passed to get a better look, and some stood up from their chairs. Several women had clenched their fists and were pumping them up and down in a silent cheer, while several more had closed their hands in mock prayer.

One thirty-something MILF had her companions laughing as she extended both hands toward Tim's retreating backside, wiggling her fingers as if she were a magician, trying to make the poor guy's shorts disappear into thin air.

Seeing all of this made Shawna's nipples hard as a rock. And—wow! She wasn't the only one!

Tim must have enjoyed Jen's little ass-flashing routine, because beneath the tray he was carrying, Tim was sporting an impressive erection. While it had been pointing to the right before, it had now grown noticeably, and was closer to pointing due north. Those shorts were amazing!

The few women who weren't fixated on Tim's wiggling ass or his clearly outlined hard-on were enjoying the slightly flushed look of concentration on his handsome face. He even had his tongue stuck out slightly, in unconscious concentration on the challenge of keeping all of the drinks balanced on the large tray. His adorable expression made him look like a much younger cutie...except for his rocking body that was threatening to burst out of those amazing cycling shorts.

Tim made it to the halfway point of his journey, and carefully negotiated a quarter-turn to ease his way through a choke-point where two tables were very close together. This move brought his obvious erection to within inches of a woman who had come here for a girls' night with her friends.

If he had taken his eyes off of the tray - which he really couldn't, if he wanted to keep from tipping it over - he would have seen the attractive red-head's amazed stare and wide open mouth as his junk passed within easy grabbing distance.

The farther he got, the fewer women who were discreetly watching him from ahead, and the more who were openly ogling him from behind.

When he was no more than three steps past the redhead, she raised her hand and pointed at his skin-tight shorts. "They're ripping!" she said, before one of her friends could get a hand over her mouth.

But Tim never heard a thing. He was within about 18 feet of his destination, and completely oblivious to his surroundings. The Cycle Wear ladies had noticed him now, and a few seconds after that, they noticed that there was less room in the front of his shorts than there had been when he had left their table.

And there hadn't been much room in them then!

All four women were momentarily stunned, and then they exchanged excited, smiling looks with each other.

"There he is!" Sandra said, laughing.

"Our knight in shining armor, returned to quench our thirst," Tammy said.

Tim was dimly aware of their joking, but he tried to block it out, to be sure that he didn't fall at the last hurdle. He took another step, and then another.

The tear that Carrie had opened had been growing slightly with every step Tim took, to the point that the band of extra-thick material was barely holding on.

With his next step, the over-taxed band finally failed.

Tim heard a sound that was halfway between a rubber band snapping and a champagne cork popping, and his heart leapt into this throat.

Barefan
Barefan
268 Followers