Young Boss Becomes Unwilling Model Ch. 21-22

Story Info
Tim finds himself bottomless in a crowd or horny females.
2k words
4.58
20.5k
17

Part 11 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
267 Followers

Part 21

Tim's shorts didn't so much tear off as much as explode off of him.

When the sabotaged waist band of the over-taxed shorts gave way, the pressure was such that both halves of the garment shot away from each other, flapping around to meet in front of his waist, and then dropped to the patio floor in a shapeless mass at his feet.

Because Tim was carrying the large tray of drinks, he could not see his now exposed lower half. For a moment time seemed to stand still, and he tried to deny to himself what he knew had happened.

But as he looked up from the tray, he saw Shawna and the four Cycle Wear ladies at the table in front of him. All five of them were staring at him, their mouths open in shocked "Os." And their eyes were all riveted below his waist.

And at that second, time started for Tim again, and he felt - though he still couldn't see - his erect penis bobbing up and down beneath the tray, as it responded to the sudden change in pressure when the super-tight shorts released his hard-on into the open air.

At the same time, he realized that a wave of sound had just hit him: it was a collective, shocked gasp from what seemed like a hundred staring females surrounding him on all sides. Followed immediately by a cacophony of mixed sounds: laughs, hoots, cheers, and delighted, inarticulate feminine screams.

Tim staggered a step, but he still held the tray in front of him. He didn't know what to do. It never even occurred to him to drop the tray and all of the drinks on it. Instead, he took several careful steps forward, and gently lowered the tray to the table, where all five females were still frozen in shock, staring.

When he released the tray, he looked down for the first time, and his face turned fire-engine red as he saw his fully erect dick, bobbing and completely exposed in front of his boss and four attractive clients.

From the point of view of the women who had been behind Tim when his shorts disintegrated, they were witness to a sexy special effects shot from a movie: one moment, a handsome waiter in skin-tight shorts was approaching a table with a tray of drinks.

The next moment it was as if a clothes-disintegrating wand had been waved, and the handsome waiter was bare-ass naked in the middle of a crowd of gawking females.

It had been obvious from his shorts that he had a male equivalent of a bubble butt, with slightly over-sized, firm, round, buns.

For a few seconds after the shorts disappeared, those buns quivered in the open air, vibrating slightly from the effect of the tension of the shorts being suddenly released. Tim's legs were lean, and muscled, and tan - which made the whiteness of his muscular cheeks even more obvious by contrast.

Even the many females who had pulled out their cell phones before Tim's lower body was revealed were momentarily shocked, and just watched as Tim took his last few steps forward to put down the tray. But by the time he reached the table, videos began recording his humiliating exposure from many different angles.

The effect for the women who had still been in front of him - most especially the five lucky witnesses at the Cycle Wear table - was even more striking. As his shorts dropped to the patio, his bouncing, rampant erection seemed to momentarily hypnotize them.

Then the moment was gone, and the Cycle Wear ladies all begin smiling broadly. Tammy and Sarah burst into giggles, and Sandra finally forced herself to meet Tim's eyes, saying, "Wow!"

Shawna raised her hand to cover her mouth, her face flushed and her eyes still locked on the impressive dick bouncing within arm's length. She finally said, "Tim, what happened to your shorts?!"

The mortified hunk finally had the presence of mind to slap both hands over his erection. "I don't know," he moaned. "But you have to help me!" His knock-kneed stance and blushing nudity struck everyone at the table as both adorable and hilarious.

Raucous applause and catcalls burned in his ears from the lust-crazed female crowd all around him. Shawna and the clients noticed more and more phones coming up, and both videos and pics of Tim's suddenly nude form being taken.

Tim looked at Sandra and then the other Cycle Wear ladies, "I'm so sorry about this!"

Tammy sang out, "We're not!" and Gabriela elbowed her, saying, "Don't worry about it, Tim. We know you didn't do this on purpose." She tried to keep her eyes on his handsome face, but kept glancing downward, at his strong, bare legs, and the bit of shaft that was exposed through his fingers.

"God no!" Tim said. A co-ed's sing-song voice rang out from behind him, "Oh waiter, could you come here and take our drink order?"

"No, we were here first," a couple of sexy wives in their 40s insisted. "I'll hold your big dick for you, while you write down our order," one of them offered, to an explosion of horny laughter from her table-mates.

Tim's blush seemed to deepen, as he forced himself not to turn around.

Which proved to be a mistake a few seconds later, when one of the voyeurs behind him ran up and swung her right arm as hard as she could. Her hand caught his firm, right ass cheek dead center with a resounding smack.

Tim's eyes bulged with surprise and pain, and he instinctively whirled around, both hands flying back to rub his stinging bottom. Unfortunately for him, this motion swung his impressive erection around into the open air, giving all the women who had been behind him a sexy show, while at the same time exposing his round, pale derriere to his stunned boss and his laughing clients.

Delighted laughter and applause came from all directions now, and Tim slapped his hands back over his exposed penis, wishing the patio would open up and swallow him.

Part 22

Tim turned back toward the table, looking around him frantically. He needed something to cover up with! He checked the patio at his feet, seeing the split remains of his cycling shorts, still encircling his ankles. He bent down quickly, to try to pull them up. They wouldn't be a lot of help, but at this point any bit of covering at all would help!

This also proved a mistake, because the women surrounding him on the patio had been gradually creeping closer to him, like predators surrounding a wounded prey.

As the desperate hunk bent down, his round, bare buns stuck out enticingly.

The temptation proved too much for the closest females behind him - an attractive divorcee in her early 50s and her daughter, a grad student at the local college.

The mother reached out and grabbed a handful of Tim's pristine white cheek, and when he tipped forward in surprise, her daughter saw her opening, and pushed Tim in his tanned lower back.

The surprised male pitched forward onto the table, right between Shawna and Gabriela. As he did, the sneaky daughter crouched and snatched the split shorts from around Tim's ankles as they lifted off the ground. She turned to the female crowd with a triumphant whoop and swung Tim's shorts over her head, to the applause and cheers of the voyeuristic crowd.

As Tim fell onto the table, he was only vaguely aware of his shorts being yanked away, because his attention was on regaining his balance. As he fell forward, he knocked over several of the beers he'd so carefully carried to the table. The suds poured onto the table, making it slick and causing his fit, trim body to slide forward.

Shawna and Gabriela, being the closest to him, instinctively reached out to grab him and keep him from sliding all the way over the table and onto the patio. As they were reaching, one of the cold beers splashed over his bare ass, and he yelped in shock, twisting to get away from it. As it happened, he twisted to his left, turning himself onto one side.

The result was that Shawna's outstretched hands grasped onto his wet ass, then slipped down to get a grip on his right thigh, while Gabriela's left hand slipped across and caught his shirt, while her right hand slid sideways until it closed on the only thing to grab: his impressive, wet erection.

Tim's body came to a sudden halt, splayed out across the table in front of all five women. For a moment everyone froze. Then Gabriela and Tim both saw her right hand, holding his stiff dick, and they each gasped. Tim flipped back onto his stomach, while Gabriela let go of his member with a startled laugh.

Tim started wiggling himself back off the edge of the table, while Shawna and the Cycle Wear ladies watched in awe. His lean, muscular legs and round rump looked even better with a glistening sheen of beer on them, and the clear, pink outline of where the first girl's hand had spanked his otherwise pale right cheek made all of the women giggle, even as their nipples hardened and their faces flushed.

Tim was finally able to gracelessly regain his feet in front of the table, well aware of the wave of laughter that had roared through the crowd at the sight of two of the women at the table arresting his table dive by grasping his cute butt and erect penis.

Tim clapped his hands back over his erection, as two more women from the crowd darted forward to grope his firm buns, and give him several more stinging spanks before he pushed them away with one arm.

He pleaded with Shawna, "You've got to give me something to cover up with!"

Shawna looked at the table around her, and grabbed a couple of napkins. "Will these help?"

Tim looked down at his crotch, then at the napkins, then at her. "There's got to be something bigger!"

As this was going on, Tammy and Sarah looked at the table, then at each other. The tray that Tim had carried the drinks on would be perfect for him: it would cover him from the tops of his thighs to halfway up his cycling shirt, and hide his bobbing erection from the hungry female audience.

When Tim had fallen onto the table, the tray has slipped over toward Tammy. So blonde Sarah stepped slightly in front of her, while Tammy grabbed the tray and slipped it casually off the table and behind her. She stepped back away from the table, and lowered the tray to the floor, robbing poor Tim of the best chance he'd had to maintain even a shred of modesty.

The two conniving women grinned and winked at each other.

Meanwhile, Sandra held up a small dish that had held an appetizer, and Gabriela did the same with a small wooden mini-tray that had held a few slices of bread.

Tim blushed and moaned, and then chose the small wooden tray. He took it from Gabriela and moved it in front of his dick, giving the women another tantalizing peek.

As the miserable male looked down at himself, several of the Cycle Wear ladies could not help themselves: the sight of the fit, pantsless male holding the small tray in front of his waggling erection made them burst out into laughter.

As another female from the crowd stepped up and gave Tim's pinkening tush two quick spanks, he groaned in panic.

Shawna spoke up. "Tim, I'm afraid the only thing that might work is your shirt."

Tim immediately started shaking his head, but as he looked down at himself, the terrible choice became painfully clear: would he rather be bottomless in the middle of a hundred horny women, or topless, with at least some covering for his otherwise bare ass and penis?

Though he thought that it wouldn't have been possible, he began to blush even more as a few female voices from around him picked up a laughing, sing-songy chant: "Take it off! Take it off!"

Barefan
Barefan
267 Followers