Young Boss Becomes Unwilling Model Ch. 25-26

Story Info
Shawna fools gullible Tim into thinking she's trying to help.
1.9k words
4.47
16.6k
12

Part 13 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
269 Followers

Part 25

As the tight shirt snugged into place over his face and then stopped moving, Tim felt a weird sensation, as if time slowed down.

Being suddenly plunged into darkness was disorienting. He rotated his head, and tried to tuck a few fingers from his free hand under the edge of the shirt, but it was very tight, and his hand was wet from the beer he'd slid through, so his first several attempts didn't work.

Of course, he had no way of knowing that his pretty boss was not only not helping, but was working against him. By subtly pulling the shirt backwards, she added to its tightness against his skin.

Tim said, "I'm stuck!" But the material covering his mouth muffled his words.

Even though she heard him, Shawna's evil grin grew just a bit. She said, "I wouldn't say that you're fucked, Tim. I know that you've got to be embarrassed, showing your body off like this in front of so many women, but it's not that bad."

Tim shook his head in frustration, his fingers slipping off the shirt fabric again. "I said, 'I'm stuck."

"I'm sorry," Shawna said, winking at the Cycle Wear ladies, "but I can't understand you." She noticed that Gabriela and Sarah had both pulled out their cell phones, and seeing that, Sandra followed suit. None of them had felt comfortable openly recording Tim's nude humiliation before; they had only known him for a short time, and the good, professional impression that he had made on them had earned him their respect.

But his hot body, displayed so wantonly over the last several minutes, had mesmerized them. And now that he couldn't see what they were doing, they urgently needed to record his erotic distress while they had the chance.

For his part, Tim was realizing the truth behind the old cliché that if you lose one sense, the other ones get sharper. Because even though Shawna couldn't hear him clearly, it seemed like he was suddenly privy to the loud buzzing of all of the conversations around him. And what he heard made him even more mortified at his helplessly exposed state!

"I can't believe this! That poor guy is about to lose his last stitch!"

"I know." (giggling) "And he's so hot!"

"I've near seen such a hunk bare ass naked in real life before!"

"He's not a dancer, but it's sure fun to watch him move!"

"It sure is! This is going to be the hottest video ever!"

"You've got to send it to the sorority!"

These last comments galvanized Tim's efforts to free himself. It was bad enough to realize the humiliating show he was putting on, but to think about video of this nightmare being passed around in a house full of horny college girls?!"

He whipped his head from side to side, and tried to duck. Shawna kept up with him, lowering the back of his shirt quickly, which prevented any possibility of the desperate male ducking his way out of it.

Carrie, the waitress who had used the scissors to sabotage Tim's shorts jumped forward, and knelt beside Tim, calling to her friends. "Jen, get a shot of this!"

When Jen raised her cell phone, Carrie grabbed the wrist of Tim's right hand, which was holding the small wooden tray, and yanked it to one side, uncovering his hard dick. She made a wide-eyed, open-mouthed expression, and leaned in so that Tim's bobbing member was inches from her mouth, just as Jen's phone flashed.

Tim yelled, "Hey!" as another burst of feminine laughter rolled over him, and Carrie giggled and retreated. Tim forgot about trying to free himself from his shirt for the moment, and put both hands over his crotch.

That gave sneaky Shawna an opportunity, and an idea. She leaned her head back behind Tim's hooded head and called out, "Hey, get away!" as if to another aggressive female.

A few of the Cycle Wear ladies looked momentarily confused, because no one was close behind Tim.

But then Shawna used her free right hand to give Tim's defenseless right ass cheek a sharp, painful spank. He yelped in pain and turned to face his non-existent tormentor, as Shawna shuffled to the side with him.

The Cycle Wear ladies, the lusty waitresses, and many of the appreciative voyeurs in the audience laughed and hooted their approval, and that was all Shawna needed. The adrenaline rush of having her attractive employee nearly naked and at her mercy overcame her affection for him, and she determined to use his lean, muscular body to put on a show for this hyped-up audience.

Part 26

Shawna reached awkwardly across her body so she could strike from Tim's unprotected left side, calling, "Get back!" as she laid another stinging spank, this time to his left cheek.

Tim spun, rubbing his butt, and yelled, "Ouch!"

Shawna side-stepped back to her right, as her beleaguered employee cocked his head, as if trying to look out for the woman who'd just spanked him. On a sudden impulse, Shawna upped the ante, reaching out in front of Tim, bumping the tray he was holding aside and grabbing and squeezing his erect shaft.

"HEY!" Tim yelled, bending forward and rotating back to his left. He shuffled backward a step as Shawna released his dick, which waggled comically from side to side. His bent position and jump backward moved his junk temporarily out of reach, as Shawna called out, "That is unacceptable!" to another wave of laughter.

Unfortunately for him, it also thrust his now fully pink bottom backwards obscenely, and Pam the waitress saw her opening. She stepped forward and swung her right arm quickly, connecting with a loud spank on Tim's already sore bottom.

He yelped again, reversing himself as he jumped forward, which thrust his hips - and re-exposed hard-on! - forward.

Shawna closed in again, as if this had been choreographed. "I mean it," she said, grabbing his penis again near the head, "leave this poor guy alone." She slipped her small hand down to the base of his cock and back up again. Tim squirmed and pulled away, but not before she'd run her warm, feminine fist the length of his member one more time.

The most aggressive Cycle Wear lady, Tammy, stepped up and gave Tim's ass a light slap, and when he didn't immediately leap away, she slid her hand up and down over the strong, firm curve of his bare glute.

Shawna said, "Come on! You're going too far!" She winked at Tammy, who gripped Tim's tush a little harder, then gave it another little slap.

Tim seemed to almost be in shock, in some kind of sensory overload. He turned his head toward Shawna's voice and said, "Please! You've got to help me get this shirt off of my head!"

"I'm trying, but it's so tight." She dropped her right hand again and stole another quick grope of his dick.

A quick spank is one thing, but there's something very shocking for a guy when someone grabs his junk. Tim automatically jackknifed forward again, removing his groin from whichever evil female had just grabbed it.

The crowd laughed and cheered harder than ever. Shawna had to turn her head away until she could stop giggling, but naïve Tim had no idea: he still thought that his pretty boss was trying her best to help protect him.

Encouraged by Shawna's manipulation of him, several other women stepped up out of the crowd. One made a quick grab for his dick, giving it a quick pump, until the second woman reached behind him and patted, then slapped his firm bottom.

Shawna winked at the two women and said, "Come on! He doesn't deserve this." Then she reached down and took a firm grip on his erect penis, and tugged him to one side, as she stepped back so that he wouldn't run into her.

Tim yelped, and Shawna said, "Hey, let go! You're going too far." She tugged him in the opposite direction, then ran her hand quickly from the top of his shaft down to the root, and back again, then again. She leaned in until her lips were just a few inches from Tim's ear. "I'm so sorry about this, but your hard-on is really driving these women crazy."

As soon as the words were out of her mouth, she quickly jacked him twice, and he writhed to one side, "I know!" Tim moaned. "I can't believe this!"

Shawna smiled at the waitresses, who were laughing uproariously. Then she whispered to him again. "Isn't there anything you can do about this - about your erection? Why are you so hard? I would think you'd be so embarrassed."

Tim groaned, as Shawna slipped her hand up and down one more time, before he was able to bat it away with the hand that was holding the bread tray. "I am embarrassed! I don't know why it's s- so hard."

She quickly shifted to one side, saying, "Hey, leave his testicles alone," just as she grabbed and squeezed them gently.

Tim turned like an electric current had hit him, crouching forward and turning quickly, his round rump thrusting outward as he tried to protect his crotch. Shawna had anticipated this, and she reached her right hand down and under his bottom, then, as she almost shouted, "Don't touch him there!" she drove her hand upward, juggling his balls with her fingers, while she made a passing jab at his briefly exposed, winking butthole with her thumb.

Tim howled in shock and jumped straight up onto his toes. Shawna was able to shout, "That's REALLY going too far!" before she dissolved into silent giggling, as the poor male twisted and jerked his head around, as if that would help him see the direction from which the next female attack came.

This was a moment of crisis, and he knew that he had to get that shirt off of his head. He thought for a moment about dropping the wooden bread tray, but he knew that doing so would leave him with no covering until he could free his shirt, and he'd never get that tray back from this evil mob of horny witches!

But he needed both his hands. So he quickly lifted them both to his neck, and while still maintaining his grip on the small wooden tray, he was able to pull the shirt up and off of his head.

While he was doing this, of course, his body was entirely uncovered. Another female cheer and round of laughter washed over him, as his impressive erection bounced and danced in the open air.

As he yanked the shirt clear of his head, his flushed, hyperventilating but still handsome face came into view. His attractive brown hair was now mussed up and sticking out in all directions, and his muscular chest and abdomen heaved from the frenzied struggle he'd just gone through.

Now that his face was finally out in the light again, it took him a moment to focus, and recognize the small, female figure standing 10 feet in front of him.

Oh no! He gasped, and flushed an even darker shade of red. It was his petite Asian employee, Mia.

She was standing with another girl he didn't recognize, and her pretty little cupid bow mouth was wide open in shock, as she stared at his bare, waggling penis. Tim slapped both hands, one holding the small wooden tray and the other holding his shirt, back into place over his crotch.

Mia's dark, startled eyes moved upwards across his stomach and chest, and settled on his wildly blushing face. "Mr. Johnson? What are you doing?! And why are you... naked?!!"

Barefan
Barefan
269 Followers