Young Boss Becomes Unwilling Model Ch. 27-28

Story Info
Tim's youngest employee appears to witness his humiliation.
2.4k words
4.49
17.1k
10

Part 14 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 11/19/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
270 Followers

Part 27

Tim was paralyzed with shock. He was suddenly aware of two thoughts that had been going through his head over the last 10, agonizing minutes, one very disturbing, and one comforting.

The disturbing thought was the one that Shawna had articulated, after he'd already been wondering about it: why was he aroused by this forced and humiliating exposure? He knew that his erection had definitely achieved lift-off when he saw that cute little waitress' bare, round ass wiggling around as she picked up the lemons that she'd dropped.

But that was a while ago, and after his shorts had fallen apart (and all of the humiliations that had followed!) how could he still have a hard-on? He absolutely did NOT want to be naked in front of all of these women! But if not, why was he so hard?

The lone comforting thought, on the other hand, had been a very slight silver lining on a very dark cloud. As bad as he'd felt about his three young female employees seeing him in his ridiculously tight cycling outfit -- and as horrible as he felt having Shawna and the Cycle Wear ladies, along with half of the female population of town, seeing him without even that! -- at least he could console himself that one of his employees hadn't witnessed any of that.

Mia had taken that afternoon off from work. She'd said something about an old friend from college coming into town this weekend, and Tim had played the magnanimous boss, giving her permission to knock off early. So when Shawna had shown up and manipulated him into putting on his Cycle Wear shorts, Mia was already gone. And until a few moments ago, when he'd finally freed himself from his shirt/blindfold and saw her in front of him, her eyes locked on his nude form, he had hoped that she'd never seem him in even a much less compromised position.

Mia had been Tim's second hire in the office, and her petite stature and attractive appearance -- along with the slightly nervous, submissive vibe that she gave off -- made him decide to hire her before he had even finished looking over her resume. She wore her medium length glossy black hair in a ponytail, with bangs in front, and she reminded Tim a little of the cute, Asian psychopath who carried a mace and wore a schoolgirl outfit in the movie Kill Bill 2.

Tim had taken advantage of her meek nature and brought her easily into the little punishment scheme he started with Julie in the office. Knowing that at least one young woman in his office had not witnessed any of his unwanted exposure at the office this afternoon had given Tim about the only small measure of comfort he'd had during this nightmare.

And now, here she was too: the only female in his professional life who hadn't seen any of this. And now she was seeing all of him!

10 minutes earlier...

Mia had enjoyed her afternoon off. Her old college friend Joy had come to town for the weekend, and the two friends had spent the afternoon doing some shopping and catching up. Joy had a boyfriend that she was getting pretty serious about, and Mia was between boyfriends, so they talked about that. Mia had already told Joy about her new job and her handsome boss, and Joy had teased her good-naturedly that she probably had a crush on him, and that she should go for it.

After lunch, the girls saw a matinee movie, and then -- fatefully -- Mia had decided to stop by the bar where the Cycle Wear ladies usually took their friend ride-break. Mia and Joy had ordered drinks, and were walking across the patio looking for a table when Mia first spotted Tim walked toward the bar.

She stopped in her tracks, and Joy bumped into her, almost spilling her beer.

"What are you—" she began, then saw Tim walking past them. Joy smiled. "Oh, I get it. Checking out the hot guy in the nice cycling short-- Wow! Those are tight! He is putting on quite the show."

"Mr. Johnson," Mia said, softly,

Joy mis-heard her, and laughed. "Well, yes, he apparently does have a nice johnson. I really love those shorts he's painted himself into!"

"No," Mia said, "not johnson. Mr. Johnson. Tim Johnson." She looked at Joy, shocked delight starting to register on her face. "My boss!"

Joy looked at her, then at Tim, who had passed them now. She watched his firm bubble butt gyrating away from them in those shorts. "THAT'S your boss?!"

Mia said, "Yes. I can't believe it, but yes."

Joy whistled softly. "Now I know why you like your new job so much. That guy is HOT! Does he walk around at work in sexy outfits like that?"

"No!" Mia said. "That's why I'm so shocked. That's not like him at all. He's usually really reserved in his clothing choices. I can't imagine what's got into him."

"I can't imagine how he got into those shorts!" Joy said, and both of the girls giggled.

Mia kept saying, "I can't believe this," as Tim walked up to the bar, talked with the waitresses there, and waited while they started getting drinks for him.

Mia looked back in the direction Tim had come from, and after a moment she spotted their boss, Shawna Green. She was wearing what looked like a matching cycling outfit to Tim's. As Mia looked around their table, she recognized several of the Cycle Wear ladies, and understanding began to dawn on her.

"That's our boss, Shawna Green," she said to Joy, pointing. "And those women with her are the women who run Cycle Wear; they make the cycling outfits that Tim and Shawna are wearing."

"I feel like we should go thank them," Joy said. "Because your boss looks good enough to eat in hit tight little outfit!"

Mia giggled again. "Shawna must have made him wear it. I remember him saying something about coming here to meet the new clients today. But I can't believe that he was planning to wear THAT to the meeting!"

"Can his boss decide what he wears, just because he's her employee?" Joy asked, tongue-in-cheek. "Because if so, you need to have her make him come to work on Monday in nothing but a g-string and a bow-tie!"

Mia said, "Or maybe just the bow-tie!"

Both women laughed, as they turned back to watch Tim at the bar.

"What is that girl doing?" Joy asked, as they noticed cute Jen, bent over in front of Tim, waggling her adorable bare bottom in front of him.

"It looks like she's flashing him!" Mia said. "That naughty little-- Wait a minute. What are her friends doing?"

Joy started to sound excited. "Are they—? They are! They're going to cut his shorts off!"

Mia and Joy looked at each other, stunned. Then they smiled, and turned back to watch the unfolding drama of the waitresses and their sneaky de-pantsing of Tim Johnson.

When Tim had started back toward his table, Mia had grabbed Joy's arm and pulled her back into the crowd a bit. She wasn't sure why, but she didn't want Mr. Johnson to see her. At least not yet! She did have the presence of mind to pull out her phone though, and start recording her handsome boss as he made his way back toward his table.

He had just passed them when his sabotaged shorts exploded off of him, and Mia just about fainted with lust and excitement. There he was, no more than 15 feet away: the dashing young boss who always made her wet, even when he was swatting her bottom for real and imagined errors she'd made at the office. And he was bare-ass naked from the waist down! His firm, muscular ass was pale white, and absolutely gorgeous.

She held her camera up in a slightly shaky hand, and although she was jostled and temporarily blocked by the horny women around her, all of them jockeying for position, she was able to record most of her boss' humiliating stripping, groping and spanking.

She gasped and laughed in admiration as Shawna manipulated the poor guy when she'd gotten his shirt stuck over his head. Mia would never have thought of spanking Mr. Johnson's pink buns -- or stroking his erect member! -- while pretending that some rogue women from the audience were the aggressive voyeurs who were victimizing him!

As Tim gave up and lifted both hands to his head to free himself of the shirt that had become a blindfold, Mia got one last bit of video of his entire, lean, muscular, naked body -- bobbing penis and all. She was thinking about all the times he'd groped and spanked her, and suddenly she knew what to do.

She dropped her phone into her pocket and stepped up in front of him, so that hers would be the first face he saw when he finally got his shirt off. She wiped the lusty smile from her face, and replaced it with a look of shocked, uncomprehending concern on her pretty, Asian features.

Part 28

After what seemed like an eternity spent with the petite Asian employee looking up at her hunky, naked boss, the spell was broken when a college girl darted out of the crowd behind Tim and laid two, quick, painful spanks on his now reddened bottom.

He yelped and jumped, turning away from his attacker to protect his vulnerable and sore behind. Which gave Mia a great look at his exposed rump. She said, "Mr. Johnson!"

Tim cringed, and spun back, his shirt clamped firmly in front of him. "I- I-" he stuttered, then stopped. What was there to say?

"Mr. Johnson," Mia repeated, an exaggerated look of confused innocence on her face, "what happened to your clothes?! Why are you showing your..." She stepped closer to him, getting up on her tiptoes and speaking more quietly into his ear, "... your EVERYTHING?"

Tim moaned in frustration. "It's a long story, Mia. It's just been a terrible accident."

"Hello," Joy said, stepping up beside Mia, a shy smile on her face. "I'm Mia's friend Joy." She held her hand out to Tim. "I've heard a lot about you, and it's certainly nice to meet you... in the flesh, I guess you could say."

Tim had found himself instinctively starting to reach out to shake her hand, but caught himself just as he was about to inadvertently reveal his erection to both of these young cuties. Joy dropped her eyes quickly, then looked back into his, laughing. "Oh, I'm sorry. I guess we can shake hands later?"

Mia put her hand up to cover her mouth, but Tim knew she was laughing too. This was so freaking embarrassing!

A thought suddenly occurred to him. "Mia! Do you have a car here?"

Mia had picked up Joy at the beginning of the day, and her car was not 40 yards from here, in the parking lot. She almost said yes, but then stopped herself. Tim was obviously trying to escape his naked nightmare. But if he and Shawna rode their bikes here, and the Cycle Wear ladies had too, then he was trapped, without a car.

She made a pretty, pouting frown. "No, I'm so sorry, but Joy and I walked here."

Tim's crestfallen look was almost enough to make her feel sorry for him. She almost confessed that she did actually have a car here.

But just then, two laughing young women in their late 20s, wearing heels and blouses, and skirts just a little too short for business casual, appeared behind Tim, sneaking up toward his unprotected, bare ass. Before Mia or Joy could say or do anything, they made their move.

The first woman reached underneath Tim's firm buns and made a grab to fondle his balls. As he yelled in shock and spun towards her, the second woman grabbed his shirt with both hands. With the other woman's hand sliding off his testicles and groping at his right butt cheek, Tim was distracted enough that he didn't recognize what was happening until the second woman had almost gotten the shirt away from him.

The end result was that the conniving second woman had a tight grip on Tim's shirt, and had it pulled out horizontally in front of him, so that it gave the poor hunk's bouncing cock no cover at all. Mia and Joy were faintly aware of the female cheering and laughter rising around them, as they watched Tim beginning to turn in a circle, holding one end of his shirt in one hand, and the small wooden tray in the other, his muscular chest and mid-section revealed in all its glory.

As he circled to the left in a desperate attempt to hold onto his shirt, the first woman joined her co-conspirator, grabbing his shirt too. The desperate male made one complete revolution, holding on to his shirt with one hand as the devious females leaned back and did their best to tear it from his grip.

He quickly realized that he was about to lose his last stitch of clothing to these too horny banshees, and before he had even consciously decided to do it, he dropped the wooden tray to the ground so that he could grip his end of the shirt with both hands.

Mia and Joy -- and every other woman in the place -- watched as Tim spun into another circle, fighting to keep his shirt. His long, lean legs circled, and the muscles in his red bottom flexed and relaxed with the effort of keeping his balance.

Mia was mesmerized at the simultaneously erotic and comic sight of her boss doing a series of naked twirls in front of her!

He spun twice, then three times, then again. The women were laughing and pulling and flying around on the edge of falling, but they kept their grip, and Tim's erection whirled in the open air as he spun. The women weren't making progress in getting the shirt away from him, but he also wasn't making any progress in getting it back... and meanwhile, his spinning exposure had the crowd in a frenzy of stiff nipples and wet pussies and raucous laughter.

While this was going on, one of the MILFs in the crowd who had spanked the distracted hottie earlier retrieved the small tray that Tim had dropped. She looked at it. She recognized it, because there was one just like it at her table, with the remains of their bread on it.

She turned it over in her hand, and saw that while the top side had a slightly convex shape, the bottom side was flat.

An evil grin appeared on her face, as she thought, "This would make a nice paddle!"

Barefan
Barefan
270 Followers