Young Boss Takes Advantage Ch. 19-20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He couldn't help but anticipate the future with a smile on his face. Now that he'd seen both Anna and Kaitlyn's delectable, pantied rears, would it be too long before he got the full show, as they handed him their panties to keep in his desk for safe keeping?

He began to plot ways to arrange for mistakes that they could be lead into, and to anticipate what would come next.

As happy as he was that weekend, if Tim had actually been able to see the future, his mood would have certainly been much different. Because for the first four days of the following week, none of his pretty employees would make more than one mistake.

And on Friday, his boss from the main office, Shawna Green, would be stopping by his office to announce that she and Tim were going to go meet with their newest clients -- the all-female-owned Cycle Wear -- after taking a bike ride to meet them at a local bar and grill. And she had riding outfits for both of them to wear.

Her outfit was fashionably snug, and she looked great in it. But his outfit was obviously a mistake. It was way too small, and obscenely revealing, and from the moment he first stepped into it, he knew that he was in trouble.

By the end of that evening (recounted in the story "Young Boss Becomes an Unwilling Model"), his relationship with his employees would be drastically altered!

The end.

Coming next: a new story that takes place after the events in "Unwilling Model." Tim is going to try to re-gain the upper hand over his pretty female employees, but unfortunately for him, his plan is going to backfire...


12