Young Boss Tricked & Exposed Ch. 01-02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Danielle began to nod. "They've got the good looks of the young people next door. And they're right here!"

Shawna said, "You wouldn't have to spend weeks that we don't have doing casting calls."

"Do you think they'd go for it?" Kurt asked, excited.

Shawna said, "I know that Tim would! He gets to be the hot guy who all the girls drool over. But I think the women will be a harder sell."

"I can talk them into it," Kurt said. "I know I can!"

Danielle looked at Shawna and gave her a little eye roll. But she said, "It's worth a try." And the three of them went back into the conference room and sat down.

Tim and the women looked at them, confused. Shawna said, "We've got an idea, and it could be the solution to our casting call time crunch."

"Let's hear it," Tim said.

Kurt said, "Okay, so we want a bunch of attractive people who are not actors or models. We need a hunky guy to wear the Naked Attraction, and some gorgeous young women to playfully swoon over him. But we need them right now."

Tim and the girls looked at each other, still confused. Kurt held up both hands in a gesture that encompassed the entire table. "You! You're the people we're looking for. Casting call over!"

They all looked at each other, flabbergasted. "Oh, come on," Tim said.

"We're serious," Kurt said. "Tim, you're a handsome guy, and you're what, 27 or 28?"

"31 actually," Tim said.

"My compliments," Danielle said, and Tim smiled just a bit.

"And you ladies," Kurt said. "You're all beautiful, like you came from central casting. You've even got diverse looks, and yet you're all knockouts!"

The four women smiled and blushed for a moment, feeling awkward. "But... we can't act," Mia said. "What if we're awful?"

"You don't need to act," Kurt said. "You're just going to be what you are: real people, who happen to be hot. We'll just have to coach you enough to get you to feel relaxed. It will be great!"

Anna was the first one whose brow furrowed. "But you said the girls the ad will be all flirty, and showing skin to get the guy's attention. We don't want to look like a bunch of bimbos."

Julie nodded, suddenly concerned. "And I couldn't get naked or flash anyone. My family would die!"

"Look," Kurt said, "these ads are going to go on tv. There won't be any nudity. Just playful sexiness."

"How playful," Anna asked, "and how sexy?"

"Like I said, maybe you'll adjust your clothes to be a little more revealing, or have you pretend to be showing Tim a lot of skin. But we can use camera angles to suggest some nudity without actually showing any. Or maybe we can put you in flesh-colored underwear and pixelate to imply that you're naked when you're not."

"But won't people think that we're naked?"

Kurt said, "No! It will all be tongue-in-cheek. We'll play it for laughs, like everyone is in on the joke. Like funny Super Bowl commercials."

Tim jumped in. "This is harmless! It will be fun!"

"Easy for you to say," Mia said.

"Yeah," Anna said. "You'll be the hunky hero, and we'll be stripping off to try to get your attention!"

"Oh come on," Tim said. "It's not going to be taken seriously. You all need to be willing to take one for the team. There's a lot at stake here."

The discussion went on in that vein for several minutes. Tim and Kurt - and to a lesser extent Danielle and Shawna - cajoled the young women to go along, but the girls kept dragging their feet. Finally Kurt had another idea. He asked if he could speak with Danielle in the outer office. They left for a few minutes, and then came back.

"Okay," he said, looking around the table, and at all four young women in the eyes. "In addition to paying you your usual fees for developing this ad campaign, we'll also pay each of you as actors." The women's eyebrows went up. "Including you, Tim."

Anna said, "If we're all going to be undressing and throwing ourselves at him, you didn't need to pay him anything."

The women laughed, then Kaitlyn said, "How much will we be paid?"

Danielle said, "Professional scale to do the three ads. Which is not bad, considering that none of you are professionals. And if the ads go nationwide, you'll get residual payments based on how many times the ads run."

That sealed the deal. Within a half hour, Shawna, Danielle and Kurt were headed back to Shawna's office, where they would come up with a contract that included the agency fees and some modeling pay for their unusual campaign.

12