Young Boss Tricked & Exposed Ch. 03

Story Info
Tim's team pitches their first sexy ad ideas.
1.2k words
4.28
9.8k
3

Part 2 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
270 Followers

For the rest of the day, Tim and the girls batted around ad ideas. Although the girls were a little trepidatious about how much skin they might be expected to show in the commercials, they were all excited about the payday, and flattered at the chance to experience the dream that most American kids at least flirted with from time to time: being an actor.

When suppertime came around, they ordered in, and they worked until almost midnight.

The next morning, they spent a lot of time at the whiteboard, going through and refining some ideas, and killing others. By the time they broke for lunch, they had two ideas that everyone liked, and one that only Tim really liked.

At 1:00, Shawna showed up with Kurt and Danielle. Julie brought in some drinks for everyone around the conference table, and then she took an open seat and readied herself to take notes.

Tim took the lead with the first ad idea. "We thought we should start the series with a meta ad. If our hook is going to be that we're all real people and non-actors, why don't we start with an ad in which all of us are actually exactly who we are?"

Shawna, Danielle and Kurt all looked a little confused, so Tim continued. "We work in a small ad agency. I'm the boss, and I've hired the prettiest girls in town to work for me." He made a sweeping gesture with his arm toward his four employees, who couldn't help but blush slightly. "And we get this big chance from a large company to design advertisements for their amazing new body spray for men."

"We might even be able to shoot it here," Mia said. "And whatever acting training we're going to need will be easier for us, since we're going to literally be playing ourselves."

Kurt and Danielle were both nodding, and Shawna smiled. Kurt said, "Go on."

Tim said, "So I bring in a bottle of Naked Attraction, and explain the situation to my team. They are all excited for their big chance, but they're skeptical about the product. The market is full of products that over-promise and under-deliver. What will make this one any different?"

"We sort of shoot down the idea, so Mr. Johnson is discouraged," Anna said.

"So I take the bottle back to my office, put it on the desk and stare at it," Tim said.

"Then I think, 'why don't I at least try it?' and I put some on. It smells good, I feel refreshed, etc."

"Then he comes out and goes to Julie's desk, and asks her to do something for him," Kaitlyn said. "And she smells his Naked Attraction, and it has an instant effect on her."

"What happens, Julie?" Danielle asks, grinning.

Julie grins back. She lifts her note pad in front of her and starts to fan herself. "I suddenly realize what an attractive man our boss is. And how hot it is in the office! So I undo the top button of my shirt and fan the top of my chest."

"I lean over her desk to pick up an envelope from the in-box," Tim said, "and notice the open button, and maybe a little glimpse of the edge of her bra."

"Just then I come out of my office, and see what's going on," Kaitlyn said. "So I walk over to join the conversation. But when I get a whiff of the Naked Attraction, I understand what Julie's doing. I see that Mr. Johnson's eyes are on her cleavage, so I quickly unbutton one of my buttons too, and I step between his desk and Julie."

Mia said, "I see what's happening from my office, and come out to check it out. But as I get closer, Mr. Johnson gets more and more attractive. I see that Julie and Kaitlyn are flaunting their breasts, so I look back over my shoulder at one of my best features: my tush."

"So she tugs her skirt up, and then a little higher again," Tim said, smiling. "And she comes over to the desk and purposely knocks something off of it."

"Then I turn around and bend over to pick it up," Mia said. "When I look back and see that Mr. Johnson's eyes are on my butt, I give an extra little wiggle, and bend a little farther and a little more slowly than I need to."

"I love it!" Kurt said. He looked at Danielle, who was smiling too, though not as enthusiastically as he was. "This is just the kind of thing we were looking for!"

Tim said, "I thought so, too. We've got more ideas to flesh out the ad, and we'll have to work out the details, but you get the idea. The girls are going to be falling over themselves and using all of their feminine wiles to get my attention."

Shawna noticed that Anna's smile looked just a little forced as Tim went on and on. She said, "Good start, Tim. How about the second ad?"

"That one was Mia's idea," he said, giving her the floor.

"This one would follow the first one, after we'd taken the Naked Attraction account," Mia said. "After working hard for a couple of days on ad ideas, all of us girls go to the gym together on Saturday, to get a workout and something to eat afterwards. Halfway through our workout, Mr. Johnson shows up."

Kaitlyn said, "And we're all like 'Oh, do you work out here too?' And he's like, 'This is my favorite gym.' So we're doing our workout, but also watching our hunky boss getting ready to start his."

"And I put some Naked Attraction on, of course," Tim said. "And all of a sudden, my employees start working their way closer to the machines that I'm using."

Anna said, "We're trying sneak peaks at him, while he's acting like he doesn't notice us. So we get a little bit louder, and start exaggerating our movements."

Julie said, "I thought I could run back to the lockerroom and put on some super-short shorts, then come back in and lay face down on the bench and lift the weights with my legs, to show off my butt." She grinned at her friends.

"And then we could take off the shorts that we wear over our yoga pants, and try to get Mr. Johnson's attention that way," Mia said.

Kaitlyn said, "We'll work out the details about this part, too. But at some point we'll go to the showers, and wait for Mr. Johnson to come by on his way to the guy's showers."

"I'll be a lookout," Mia said, "and tell the girls when he's coming. And then we'll act like we're playing a prank, and push one of us out into the hallway in a very short towel."

"We're still working out whether it will fall off or not," Tim said, grinning.

Anna said, "We've also talked about the idea that maybe we'll sneak into the men's locker room while Mr. Johnson is showering. We'll try to steal his bottle of Naked Attraction."

"He could come out just in time to catch us," Julie said.

"We're still working out whether his towel will fall off or not," Anna said, looking at Tim with a small smile at the corner of her mouth.

"I love it," Danielle said.

"Although I think we'll have to keep the towel drops to you ladies," Kurt said. "Remember, we're selling to young men."

Shawna said, "Okay, I think we've got two solid ideas. How about the third?"

Barefan
Barefan
270 Followers