All Comments on 'Young Boss Tricked & Exposed Ch. 36-37'

by Barefan

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Too bad

The concept of these stories was fantastic. The MC was perfect. Then the surrounding cast, as they were brought in one by one. But it has lost its way. It’s earlier fun dynamic. The first two stories were excellent. Tim had the upper hand in the first. Shawna, supported by the girls had the upper hand in the second. Along the way, we saw the girls sabotaging each other to bring on punishment from Tim for their teammates. We saw the girls band together to try to protect and heal Tim after the second story. We saw Tim agonize over the punishments and try to stop them.

Now, there is none of the earlier playfulness. Unlike Tim, Shawna has no mercy or concern for Tim. Sure, the author has her occasionally say the right words, but then follows up with actions that give the lie to her words. And Tim is no longer the dominant ad man and boss. He hired those girls with no experience and trained them to success. He rewarded Julie, the office assistant, with bonuses just like the rest of the team earned. Even Shawna’s motivation in story two is pathetic. While dating in college, he started to give her a private and clothed (remember her remark after the earlier exposure about his penis - she hadn’t seen it before) so she dumps him and years later repeatedly exposes, humiliates and abuses him. She also relegated him to nothing more than an actor for this campaign, even though the company asked for him by name.

The author has totally neutered Tim. He has no pride, no fight, no resistance and no will. The reader knows Shawna and all the other ladies will never face any consequences , from the company or Tim, for their abuse. The reader knows ALL of their schemes and stratagems will succeed. The ladies and the plot in this story regarding Tim is like watching a puppy get kicked. The Tim in this story is now absolutely useless as a character. He has completely surrendered. IF there is another Young Boss story, it will need a new main character. I don’t see how Tim can be rehabilitated into a believable character engaging in business, leading an office of women who no longer respect him as Shawna has repeatedly undermined his authority, or even a guy just engaging in harmless intraoffice interplay with his coworkers - all of which made the first two stories so enjoyable.

And yes, some will say it’s a CFNM story - but it isn’t, or wasn’t. Read the first story. Some women will say I just can’t handle it when a woman turns the tables on a man. But that’s not it. I didn’t criticize the second story when that very thing happened. This story has just gone too far and reduced Tim to an unrecoverable nothing. The new main character is Shawna and she is so unlikeable. She never fails. She never lets up. She never has any consequences. She never, unlike Tim, questions whether she is going too far.

Yeah. For this series to go further, Tim will have to be written out of it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Part 37?

Is it me? Where is part 37?!! Looking forward!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
So much joy

I am very happy that these girls are on the same page as me. Little thirsty cogs working together to see something naughty. May this blessed video become a huge hit!

SpecialtyM3SpecialtyM3about 3 years ago
Let the SHOW begin!

These ladies make me want to pull up a chair and watch along with them. If Tim can't be around to enjoy his humiliation, I guess we have to do it for him. I'm already grinning from ear to ear.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You are the biggest pricktease I swear! It's a 10:1 ratio of set up to exposure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Its a Shame This Series has to End....

Unfortunately, this story series has nowhere left to run now Tim has been reduced to nothing more than a quivering wreck with no authority or sense of pride. There is no way he can ever go back to work and be anything other than a good looking but pathetic piece of meat. The focus group are just going to endorse and justify Shawna's cruel abuse and the office girls are no longer going to have any 'thrill' in succumbing to their boss.

The series was one of my faves for so long - I'll read to the end but hold out very little hope or expectation for it to be salvaged now.

Thank you Barefan, you set the bar high early and it was always going to be a challenge to keep it there...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Great story

This is an really excellent example of the maltreatment of men by women. I'll recommend it to any young guys so they know what to expect from relationships.

KingflintKingflintabout 3 years ago
Hmmm

Feels like there should be one more chapter. Kinda anticlimactic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Ah, laughter is food for the soul. May this commercial become super popular. I'm sure sales are going to be killer. I'm hoping Tim never lives this down.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Shame on you who are bashing the story. That's the thanks for sharing their ideas?

If you think you can do better, than do it! And stop trying to discourage someone who is doing a great job. Keep it up Barefan! I know there are others like me who look forward to each new chapter you do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story has turned from enjoyable CFNM to actual abuse. Yikes. If there is no redemption for Tim here then I would consider the time invested in reading this story to have been wasted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Can't wait for this commercial to hit the air! I am already envisioning all the giggles and sideways glances Tim is going to get on the street, in the office, and so many other places! He is just so sexy when he blushes. The ladies have such a great thing going here, please keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Hi, I have been and am enjoying this series. I think one way to recover some of the lost faith or direction that you appear to be currently experiencing is to have the two males in the focus group vocally stating that they wouldn't wear the product even if bought by their girlfriends. They would justify this by saying that whilst they'd want to be 'desired' they feel the ad takes things too far belittling the male and making him a mere plaything - it may be many men's dream but may not live up to reality. In addition, one of the women could say they love the ads but would think carefully about buying the scent if it actually made other women swoon after her man. You could also have the man from the company return and voice concerns that market share would be lost. This would cause a minor rethink on how to market the product. This would lead to a drive for a combination of both male and female 'nudity' in ads which the girls still have the upper hand but only just but would still allow the office girls to keep their precious footage.

Also, I still want Tim to get his rocks off in full view of the girls - he deserves that release after all the humiliation and sexual tension that he has endured.

Yes, I'd like to see Shawna getting some comeuppance but I don't think that would be possible in this particular series.

Anyhow, Barefan please don't be discouraged - you are a skilful author - I just wish your posts were somewhat longer.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Can't wait for the continuation. Don't listen to the negative comments

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I concur with pretty much everything the previous commentator said, although I would go further in saying that somehow Shawna really does need to see some comeuppance for what she has orchestrated.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

And I say you all who want to make all these complex suggestions to make the story fit your own personal taste should write your own dam stories. Another point about some of these comments: this category is "non-consent and reluctance" Now since when are stories in this category about realism and fairness? ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I love the commenters who get upset at others comments. Like only those who want to praise the story or it’s direction should be allowed to comment. Or those who agree with that particular commenter.

Seems most of the people commenting mostly enjoy the story. But may not like the direction it has turned. Earlier in the series, Tim cared about, showed mercy to and invested in the girls. He regretted the punishments started and tried to find a way out - but the girls continued them. Now, Shawna is in charge and she doesn’t give a shit about Tim and has zero regrets about the things she has done and is doing.

In the second story, Shawna was out for revenge and the girls went along in revenge for the punishments. This story is just abusive. Tim can’t even answer simple questions and is uncomfortable even being in the same room as his “subordinates.” This, Tim is no longer the Tim we were sold earlier in the series and we regret seeing him leave.

But, according to some, people aren’t allowed to express those thoughts and opinions because they don’t praise the current story or match their own personal opinions - which, to them, are the only ones that should be allowed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Their laughter is music to my ears. I know I am just gonna adore whatever reaction Tim is going to have next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous