Young Boss Tricked & Exposed Ch. 50-51

Story Info
Tim makes Pam's naughty butt pay the price.
2.9k words
4.28
12.3k
3

Part 27 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
270 Followers

Part 50

When Tim sat down on the couch, Pam felt mixed emotions. Getting a bare bottom spanking over this suddenly cocky hunk's lap would make her feel even more like a naughty little girl. But at least her ass wouldn't be on full display, perched up in the air as it had been on the end of the couch.

Her knees felt just a little weak as she gave in, and stepped forward and lowered herself gently over Tim's lap. Ooh, what was that? She could feel his hard-on underneath her, and suddenly she lost her train of thought.

Tim tugged and rocked her until she was in the proper position, then softly rubbed her warm, pink skin. "She feels so great," he thought. "Such a firm, round, curvy behind on such a petite girl!" Her body heat was obvious as she was now in such close contact.

"Are we almost done?" Pam asked softly.

"We'll see," Tim said, and he started to spank her again.

Since her bare buns were already so tender, Pam quickly started to lose control of herself. After doing her best to keep from wiggling around on the couch, she could no longer stop herself. She began to wriggle and roll between spanks, trying to keep the blows from landing in the same spot.

Tim was obviously concentrating on the "sit spot" of both cheeks, the roundest, fullest part of her ass. Repeated spanks there felt much worse than ones a little further down, or up, or to one side.

She started to whimper softly, as she wriggled on Tim's lap, and he used his left hand to hold her more tightly in place.

Tim felt pretty hot himself. He was flushed, and his throat was dry, and the palm of his right hand was beginning to sting. Pam had to be able to feel his erection beneath her, and Tim partly timed his pauses to ensure that he didn't unintentionally embarrass himself by losing control the same way he had when sneaky Marisa was jacking him off.

The sight of Pam's bouncing buns was becoming mesmerizing. Earlier she had kept her thigh and butt muscles rigidly locked, but as her skin got hotter and pinker, she wriggled more violently, and Tim started getting little peeks at her pussy lips, flashing into view as she tried to maneuver her hot buns away from his punishing blows.

After another 10 spanks or so, she had stopped clamping her legs closed at all. Tim stopped spanking her, and once again softly massaged her warm buns. She made a small sound that could have just been relief, but he thought he detected a little coo of pleasure. He slid his hand up and over each cheek in turn with the lightest of touches, and he noticed that she made no effort to hide her pussy from him.

He saw some glistening there, and on the next pass over her round rump, he lowered his hands and slid one finger up her moist lips, and she trembled and partly closed her legs. Tim said, "It looks like you're enjoying this."

"Am not," she pouted.

"You said that my hard-on was proof that I wanted those college girls to spank my bare butt. Well what does this mean?" As he spoke, he slipped the finger quickly back in and out.

Pam wriggled. "That's not the same thing."

"It's pretty close," Tim said. He trailed the finger up over her right glute, and saw fresh goose bumps rise as he left a little trace of moisture on her hot skin.

"Are we done?" Pam asked.

Tim answered by re-starting her spanking. As her adorable buns began to bounce again, she rolled and wriggled against him, making sobbing little cries of pain.

Tim said, "I'll let you know when we're done. But right now, your butt isn't as red as mine was when you were gloating about me getting spanked." His hand was starting to sting now, but not as much as Pam's firm behind.

After another dozen spanks or so, her tush was becoming a darker pink, and Tim thought she'd had just about enough. He stepped up his pace, just to give her one, last painful flurry of slaps.

Pam gave a little howl, and said, "Please! Please stop! That really hurts!"

"It's supposed to," Tim said teasingly.

"Ow! Please!"

Tim decided to finish with a flourish. He changed his angle, and delivered several spanks from the bottom up. Each swat lifted her now red cheek for a moment, giving it a sexy jiggle and simultaneously causing her puss to wink in and out of view.

He did the same to the other cheek, and then repeated the process, as Pam continued to groan and plead.

Tim had just gone into what he'd decided would be her last half-dozen swats when

Pam blurted out, "I'll suck your dick if you'll stop!"

Tim froze, his hand hovering over the pretty young woman's punished rear end. "What?"

"You heard me," she said softly. "I know I was wrong, but you're hurting me really badly. If you stop right now, I'll blow you."

Tim looked up from her stinging buns to her head, but she had her face turned away, even though he could tell she was blushing by the flushed skin on the side of her neck. "Are you serious?"

In response, Pam turned her head to the side and looked back at him, her eyes shimmering with nascent tears. She gave a small nod, as she blushed furiously.

Tim dropped his hand lightly onto her ass, and rubbed softly. He said, "Right now?"

She slid to one side, moving off of his lap and onto her knees. She quickly reached for his zipper and started undoing his pants.

Tim's erection was obvious, and in a few seconds, Pam had freed it from his pants and grasped it with both hands. She looked up at him almost shyly, then she opened her mouth and lowered her head and took him between her lips.

With one quick motion, her wet mouth and twirling tongue enveloped him, and the sensation was so strong that Tim closed his eyes and entwined his fingers in her hair as her head began to bob. The sight of her naked body and bouncing buns over his lap had him as horny as he'd ever been, and her passionate slurping and sucking soon brought him to the brink.

His body tensed, and sensing that, Pam took him deep into her mouth and sucked harder, and in a few moments Tim came with an ecstatic shudder. Pam swallowed as fast as she could, and when he was done and leaned back into the couch, she let his penis slip from her mouth with an audible pop, and laid her head against his thigh, hiding her face from him.

He stroked her hair as his breathing slowly returned to normal, noticing that her one nipple facing him rose and fell shallowly as she did the same.

Finally Tim said, "Well, that was unexpected."

Pam looked up at him with a half ashamed, half accusing look, as she reached back to rub her sore tush with one hand. "You were really hurting me."

"You had it coming, didn't you?" he asked, and watched as she considered shaking her head, but didn't. "I'll tell you a secret, though," he said.

She looked up at him. "What?"

"Right when you offered to blow me?" She looked at him, blushing again. "I was just about to stop spanking you."

Her eyes widened a bit. "You jerk!" She punched his shoulder, and he laughed so hard that all he could do was go into a defensive crouch back into the couch.

"Asshole!" she said, and rained several less than brutal punches on his upper arms and back. But finally she couldn't help herself, and started laughing too.

Tim was now laughing so hard he was almost crying. Pam said, "Were you seriously about to quit?"

Tim was wheezing, but nodded. "I was going to spank each cheek twice more, and then let you up."

Pam tried to glare at him, but couldn't stop laughing. "It's not funny!"

"Your timing was perfect," Tim said.

"Shut up, jerk!" Pam said, grinning against her will. She stood up and walked to the end of the couch, picking up her panties.

"What do you think you're doing, missy?"

"I'm going to get dressed."

"Not so fast, sweet cheeks. You're not done yet."

"What does that mean?" she said, crossing her arms angrily, causing her hard nipples to bobble adorably.

"First, I want you to walk over to that corner," Tim pointed, "and put your nose against the wall and your hands on your head, and think about what you've done."

Pam's mouth dropped open, an outraged look on her pretty face. But she saw Tim's expression, and thought better of speaking.

"I'm going to watch your red little bottom for 5 minutes while it cools off, and then you're going to come and sit at my kitchen table with me, and I'm going to explain a talk that you're going to have with Anna, Julie, Mia and Kaitlyn."

Pam gave him a questioning look, but he stood up and walked over to her, making a twirling motion with his fingers. She pouted for a moment and then turned on her heel. When she'd taken two steps toward the corner, Tim encouraged her with a sharp swat to her gorgeous, stinging rear end.

Pam hopped and sped up, giving him a quick glance over her shoulder.

"And when we're done talking, if you're a good girl, I'll let you get dressed and go home."

Pam stepped into the corner and raised her hands to the top of her head, but looked back at him defiantly. "What if I'm not?"

Tim smiled. He really liked her spirit. "Then I'll spank your naughty little bare bottom and send you home in your birthday suit."

He touched her on the shoulder, gently turning her head into the corner, then looked down at her red, perky, stinging tush. He slid one hand over it in a caress that made Pam shiver.

"Your five minutes starts now," he said, as he gave her one more fond little pat on the butt.

Part 51

For the next five minutes, Pam stood in the corner, completely naked, her hands on her head, and her red rump slowly cooling down in the open air. Tim watched her from a seat at his small kitchen table, which gave him a view of the common areas in the smallish apartment.

He picked up his cell phone and pointed it at her, saying, "Say cheese."

Pam, startled, looked back over her shoulder at him just in time to see the flash go off. "Hey!" she gasped. "No pictures!"

"You mean the way you didn't take any pictures of me when those girls had me naked? Or video, either?"

Pam pursed her lips and frowned. "You don't have to do that. Haven't you embarrassed me enough?"

"Apparently not," Tim said, and winked at her. "Your five minutes are up, though, so

come on over here and have a seat."

She dropped her hands to cover her breasts, and took a few steps toward the couch, where her clothes were.

"Uh uh," Tim said. "I didn't say you could get dressed yet."

"Oh come on," she pleaded. Tim just smiled, and pushed a chair away from the table for her. She gave him a dirty look, and started to stomp toward him. But when she felt her breasts bouncing with her extra movement, she caught herself, and slipped over to the table and into the open chair.

As her delicious, rounded bottom hit the seat, she reflexively hissed and lifted back up. Tim laughed. "It may be a little painful for you to sit down for a day or two. If you'd like, I could rub some soothing lotion on your red little tushie?"

Pam stared daggers at him and carefully lowered herself to the seat. "No thanks."

"Have it your way. Now listen, I've got a plan for my sneaky employees who joined you when you were peeping on me in the conference room, and you're going to help me carry it out."

Pam looked at him skeptically. "I'm not sure how I feel about that."

"Oh really?" Tim asked. "Do you maybe feel like you'd like to spend the next month or so walking around with a stinging hot bottom because you're spending every spare hour over my knee in your birthday suit?"

Pam looked at him for a long minute in silence. Then she said, "What's your plan?"

Tim started to tell her. About four minutes in, she was intrigued, and leaned forward, her elbows on the table. Tim noticed the way her bare breasts bobbed and swayed, her hardened nipples bobbing too.

Tim lost his train of thought, and Pam coughed dramatically, covering her breasts. "My eyes are up here."

Tim gave his head a little shake. "What?" He looked up at her pursed lips. "Yeah. I've changed my mind. You can put on your bra and shirt."

"What's wrong," Pam asked, the hint of a smile curling her lips. "Can't you think straight?"

"As a matter of fact, you are distracting me."

"I'd hate to do that," she said, rolling her eyes and standing up. She turned and walked to the couch, with Tim's eyes on her bare ass, which had now turned more pink than red. She put on her bra, and then her shirt.

When she reached for her panties, Tim said, "That's enough."

Pam turned back toward him. "I thought I was distracting you."

"You were. But now that your tits are covered, I'll be fine."

Pam put one hand on a hip. "So the fact that I'm bottomless won't distract you?"

Tim smiled. "When you get back over here and sit down, I won't be able to see your bottom half. So I won't be distracted."

Pam pouted. "If you won't be able to see me, what difference would it make if I put my panties and skirt on?"

"Won't you still be embarrassed if you're bottomless?" Tim asked.

Pam was exasperated. "Yes!"

Tim smiled at her, and held both hands out palms up, as if to say, "There you go."

She grimaced at him, understanding. "You jerk." She tossed her panties back onto the couch, and walked back to the table. Tim pointedly stared at her bare pussy, but she was determined not to give him the satisfaction. She just strode quickly to the table, and sat down.

And lifted her buns off the chair, hissing through her teeth.

Tim burst out laughing again, and Pam looked like she wanted to kill him. She gently lowered her stinging butt back onto the chair.

"Okay," Tim said, picking up where he'd left off. "You know the girls' sizes, so you'll buy the uniforms and bring them with you tomorrow night."

"How am I going to get them over here?" Pam asked.

"Tell them that you came over tonight, but don't tell them anything that happened here."

"Don't worry," Pam muttered. "I won't."

Tim grinned at her. "In fact, if you want to, you can hint that maybe you took advantage of me. Just let them know that you want them to come here with you, but you won't tell them why. Let them wonder. If I know those devious little wenches, their imaginations will bring them running."

Pam couldn't help a small grin herself. "I think you're right about that."

In another five minutes, they were done. Pam had her orders, and Tim contentedly watched the pretty brunette slip her panties up her slim legs, carefully pulling them over her still warm rump. Then she put her skirt on, and he opened the door for her.

She started to walk past him on her way out, but Tim impulsively stepped forward and leaned down.

Pam instinctively tilted her head up to him, and he kissed her on the lips for a long minute. The kiss over, they stared at each other. Tim wasn't sure why he'd done that, and Pam wasn't sure why she responded. But neither of them regretted it.

After a moment, Tim's eyes twinkled at her. "Now say you're sorry for spying on me, and thank me for giving you the spanking you deserved."

Pam pursed her lips again and she looked up into his eyes. "Are you going to thank me for the blow job?"

"It was the least you could do," Tim said, deadpan.

Pam's eyes widened for a moment, until Tim started to grin. "Jerk!" she said, punching him in the shoulder.

Tim rubbed his shoulder in feigned outrage. "What do you say?"

Pam stared for a moment, before understanding. "I'm sorry for spying on you."

"And?" Tim said.

The pretty brunette gritted her teeth. "I deserved that spanking."

"And?"

She nearly spat out the words. "Thank you for spanking me."

"You're welcome," Tim said, grinning again. Pam turned and took one angry step, and Tim swatted her perky little butt one more time.

She hissed and hopped forward, her hand inadvertently flying back to rub the sting away. Tim said, "See you here tomorrow night, and don't let me down."

She turned and stalked away, and Tim closed the door, smiling.

Barefan
Barefan
270 Followers