Young Boss Tricked & Exposed Ch. 52-53

Story Info
Tim turns the table on his 4 pretty employees.
3k words
4.23
8.5k
6

Part 28 of the 33 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/04/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
271 Followers

Part 52

After work the next day, the five women were driving across town to Tim's apartment. They were in Pam's sedan, with Anna in the front passenger seat, and Julie, Mia and Kaitlyn crammed together in the back.

"What are you being so secretive about?" Julie asked Pam.

"Yeah," Mia said, "our imaginations have been going crazy since you told us that we were going to Tim's place tonight."

Pam looked in the rearview mirror to see her excited backseat passengers. "What have you been thinking?"

Julie said, "I think Tim somehow found out about our recording him getting stripped and spanked and groped by those focus group girls, and now he's mad at us."

Pam noticed the excited flush on Julie's face, and said, "Doesn't that idea worry you?"

"We talked about it," Julie said. "And we think that if he knows, he still won't be able to do anything about it."

Pam raised an eyebrow in the mirror. "Couldn't he fire you?"

Anna said, "Not if we told him we'd email the video of him -- surrounded by a bunch of college girls in his birthday suit, while that one girl spanked him and jacked him off -- to the entire company."

"You want to blackmail him?" Pam asked.

"Not unless it comes to that," Anna said coolly.

"We'd only do that if he said he was going to fire us," Kaitlyn said.

"Or..." Mia said, grinning.

Pam said, "Or what?"

Mia said, "Or if it gave us a chance to make him give us a repeat performance."

Julie clapped her hands. "A LIVE performance!"

"Is that why we're going over there tonight?" Anna asked Pam. "Do you have a surprise for us?

"I think you'll be surprised," Pam said. "But that's all I'll say."

"Oh come on!" Julie said.

"Have you ever been to his place before?" Kaitlyn asked.

"Only once," Pam said. She thought about herself naked, over Tim's lap. "Last night, in fact."

"You never said that before," Mia said. "What were you doing there?"

Pam made a zipping motion across her lips, and Mia pushed the back of her car seat.

"Come on! You're driving us crazy!"

"You'll find out soon enough," Pam said.

"If he accuses us of anything," Anna said, "I say we play hardball right away."

Kaitlyn said, "How would we do that?"

Anna said, "We don't deny anything, or look guilty. Maybe we even play a few minutes of the video off one of our phones, just to scare him. Then we tell him that if doesn't do whatever we say, we're going to play the video at work tomorrow." She turned in her seat so that she could see both Pam and the girls in the back seat. "I bet he'd do ANYTHING to keep that from happening!"

Julie clapped again, smiling. "I like the sound of that!"

"'Anything,' like what?" Kaitlyn asked.

Mia grinned. "Like maybe we make him strip naked right in front of us and tell him we want to spank him like the focus group girls did!"

Anna grinned too. "I say we give him a chance to go to his bedroom and undress, and come out only wearing a towel. That way, he's constantly worried about losing the towel, and we can torture him for a while."

Kaitlyn said, "Maybe we can make him cook something for us, or get us drinks, and with all of that walking around, his towel will fall off!"

"Or we help it fall off," an excited Mia offered.

Julie said, "We should call for a pizza, and ask the pizza place to send a girl driver. Then we can yank his towel off right when he's taking the pizza from her. He'd just die!"

Pam watched the giggling, horny girls, knowing how wrong they were about tonight. She had to work to keep a smile off of her face. "Here we are," she said, parking across the street from Tim's apartment.

The ebullient girls piled out of the car, while Pam went around to the trunk and retrieved several large bags.

"What's in those?" Julie asked, but Pam just shook her head. "You'll see."

"Have you got something specific planned?" Anna asked. "What happened last night?"

"Did you already think of blackmailing him?" Julie said, her eyes widening. She looked at the other girls. "Is that it?"

Mia said, "Oh, if you did, Pam, you're going to be our hero!"

"Let's go," Pam said, and headed across the street.

Seven minutes later, the same girls stomped into Tim's bedroom, with Pam closing the door behind them.

Anna turned on her. "I can't believe this! You set us up!"

Pam put both bags on the bed, and held her hands out in front of her. "Don't blame me! None of this is my idea."

"You should have warned us!" Julie said.

"I didn't have any choice."

"Did you really let him make you strip last night, and then spank you?!" Anna asked, outraged.

"What do you mean, 'let him'?" Pam said. "You saw the video, and you heard him! If he takes that to Danielle, Carl and Shawna, we'll all lose our jobs. Not to mention that he could give it to the cops, and we'd be in serious trouble."

"You'd be in more trouble than we would," Anna fired back. "You're the one who set him up with those girls and recorded the whole thing!"

"I seem to remember the four of you scrambling to get your own phones out and record it too!" Pam snapped.

Julie wrung her hands. "I can't believe this! He's really pissed!"

"We can't do this," Anna said.

"What choice do we have?" Kaitlyn said.

"I bet he's going to burn our butts," Mia groaned, "just like he did Pam's last night."

"Did it really hurt?" Julie asked. She remembered Tim spanking her in the office not long after he hired her. Each woman in the room -- except for Pam, whom they'd never told -- was thinking the same thing: when Tim spanked them then, it was somehow lighthearted and playful, more about embarrassing and motivating them, than seriously punishing anyone.

But the look in Tim's eye tonight was different. In a small voice, Kaitlyn said, "Did he use a paddle or anything?"

"No, just his hand," Pam said. "But he was pretty mad, and it got painful." Tim hadn't mention her blowing him to make him stop spanking her, and she certainly wasn't going to tell these girls THAT!

"I can't believe this," Julie said again. She looked at the two bags on the bed.

"Maybe it won't be so bad. I mean, maybe they won't be so revealing..."

The other three young women followed her eyes, and after a moment of unhappy silence, Anna said, "I wouldn't bet on that."

A few minutes earlier, their whole night had drastically changed. As soon as they got inside the apartment, Tim had pulled out his phone and explained what was happening. He showed them a few minutes of the video he'd made of them in the observation room, and told them how mad he was.

He made Pam tell them what had happened last night, except for the blowjob, and she explained the deal that Tim had offered her, and the one he was offering them now. He wouldn't fire them, and he wouldn't show the video to their bosses, if they cooperated tonight.

Now, in the bedroom, all four girls replayed Tim's humiliating plan in their minds, as they stared miserably at the two ominous bags on the bed. Anna was frowning, Kaitlyn and Mia were blushing, and Julie looked like she might faint.

She swallowed hard. "Maybe..." she said, her voice barely above a whisper.

"Oh for crying out loud," Anna said. The self-proclaimed feminist's eyes were blazing, but she was blushing, too. "If there's no way out of this, let's get it over with!"

She picked up the first bag and upended it on the bed. As the contents spilled out, all four girls groaned.

"This is going to suck," Mia said quietly.

Part 53.

A loud knock came at the bedroom door, causing all five females to jump. Through the door, Tim said, "You've got 5 minutes to get into your costumes. My guests will be arriving soon, and I don't want to make them wait."

The four women all looked at each other, miserable. After a moment's more silence, Tim called out, "Did you hear me?"

"Yes!" Pam replied. "They're putting them on now."

"Good," Tim said. "Don't make me come in there and drag them out before they're dressed!" He stood outside the door and pictured his four employees' expressions right now, and smiled.

Anna picked up one of the costumes and held it in front of her, grimacing. "Slutty French maids? Really?"

Pam just shrugged. "I know, it's a cliché."

"It doesn't even make any sense!" Anna said. "I mean, we're not going to be cleaning the apartment, are we?"

Pam shrugged again.

Mia turned one of the uniforms over in her hands. "These probably won't even fit."

"Yes they will," Pam said, then stopped, as all four women looked at her. "He told me to get the right sizes for each of you."

"You traitor!" Kaitlyn said.

"And you knew this all the way over here, and never told us?" Julie said accusingly.

"He gave me no choice" Pam protested. "I'm in the same boat that you are."

Anna folded her arms. "I don't notice you trying to squeeze into some humiliating little costume."

Pam stepped closer and lowered her voice. "I didn't notice you laying bare ass across Tim's lap last night while he was swatting your naked butt, either!" She looked from one pouting female to another. "I'm as upset about this as you are. But he's got that video of us, and he can use that to ruin all of us, unless we go along with this."

Everyone thought it through for a minute, then Pam said. "Stop moping and get into those costumes, and let's get through this!"

The girls grudgingly went to work. After a few seconds holding up the various uniforms, they were able to choose the proper dresses for each of them. Kaitlyn and Anna were taller, compared to petite Julie and Mia, so they quickly had the uniforms paired up. Both Kaitlyn and Anna were on the busty size, with C-cups, and their heights were close enough that either of the two dresses would work for either of them.

At 5 foot 4, Julie was a little taller than little Asian Mia, and her full B-cups were noticeably larger than Mia's perky breasts, though hers managed to look equally large on her trim little frame.

The four blushing women undressed quickly, and then hurried to cover up again.

The uniforms were the usual: dark, net pantyhose; lightweight, black, very short skirts lined at the bottom with white lace; velvet lace-up bodices over which the breasts were framed in a small white top that showed off cleavage; shear white bras and panties; all topped off with a little white choker around the neck and a white silk headpiece.

Pam watched, more than a little aroused, as the four attractive young women shimmied and squirmed and tugged and wiggled their way into the embarrassing costumes. Four sets of momentarily bared breasts bounced -- Pam noticed that all of their nipples were hard -- and four round bottoms jiggled as they were soon tucked into panties that all seemed a little too small.

When they were done, the four stood and looked at each other, blushing and a little out of breath.

Anna said, "This is ridiculous." She looked at the other "French maids." "We look ridiculous."

Kaitlyn half-turned away, and looked back down over her shoulder at her own body. "I feel like half my ass is hanging out. How bad is it?"

The other women exchanged glances. "It's not too bad," Mia offered, weakly.

Julie said, "Maybe the bottom of your butt is showing. A little." Mia elbowed her.

Kaitlyn moaned, then noticed the door to Tim's master bathroom. She walked in there, turned on the light, and pivoted to look in the mirror. "Oh no!" she said. "I'm half naked!"

The other three girls followed her in, jostling for space in front of the mirror. They all complained, making adjustments to their costumes as they did so. Anna tugged at the back of her skirt in a futile effort to completely cover her healthy, athlete's bottom. Kaitlyn adjusted her blouse to cover as much of her cleavage as she could, while Julie and Mia both worked on theirs to make the most of their less generous endowments, without exposing too much.

All three girls also tugged at their pantyhose and fiddled with their chokers and headpieces, to get them straight.

"We might as well be nude," Kaitlyn groaned.

"It's worse than that," Anna said. "These are meant to humiliate us as much as expose us."

"Well I think we look pretty good," Julie said. She caught Anna's dirty look in the mirror. "I mean, I wouldn't choose this, of course, but all things considered..."

Kaitlyn looked at little Mia, who was looking at her backside in the mirror. "You're lucky. You're short enough that less of your ass is going to be showing."

"I forgot one more thing," Pam said from the doorway. A box had been delivered that afternoon to Tim's apartment, and Pam opened it up and distributed the contents: four pairs of shiny black high heels.

Anna spat, "You've got to be kidding!" She took a pair, and held it up to show the other girls. "These must be four or five inches tall!"

"I don't know if I'll even be able to walk in those," Kaitlyn said.

"So much for my shortness keeping my ass out of the line of sight," Mia said.

"I suppose each of us has a pair in our size?" Julie asked Pam, who just nodded. The four girls went through the shoes, found the right ones, and put them on.

One by one, each of them stood up, gingerly walking in circles to test their balance in the high heels. Mia and Julie were noticeably more comfortable, having more experience in heels, as short women often did. Each of them made their way into the bathroom to use the mirror to check out the rear view again. In each case, the extra height gave their pert bottoms an exaggerated, saucier tilt, as well as a little more exposure.

Just then Tim knocked at the door, and then let himself in. "Are we almost ready, ladies?" He stopped short, and whistled admiringly. "Oooh, they are going to love you!"

"W- who are they?" Julie asked.

"Just some old friends of mine. You've met one of them, Julie."

Normally she would have known who her boss was talking about, but the drastic, unexpected turn of events that ended up in her and her fellow employees being dressed up like slutty maids caused the stunned Julie to draw a blank.

"What are we supposed to do?" Mia asked.

"Well," Tim said, "we men folk are going to watch one of the biggest rivalry games of the year: Baltimore vs. Pittsburgh. And you pretty little maids are going to be our servers."

"Not dressed like this!" Kaitlyn moaned.

"Dressed exactly like that," Tim said. He smiled. "Unless you'd like to wear less?"

Julie, Mia and Kaitlyn all looked at each other in dread. Anna crossed her arms, causing her tits to jiggle delightfully, and stared daggers at Tim. "This is harassment!"

Tim laughed. "That's rich, coming from you! What would you call it when you maneuvered me into the conference room with those focus group girls, and then watched while I was stripped naked and taken advantage of?!"

"That was her!" Anna said, pointing at Pam.

"Hey!" Pam said.

Tim said. "It was her idea, but I seem to remember the four of you scrambling for

your cell phones, and laughing it up while I was humiliated."

All four "maids" had nothing to say to that. Tim grinned at them. "Like I said before, I'd be well within my rights to fire all of you right now, and maybe worse besides. But I've decided to give you a second chance, and that starts here, tonight."

"But what are you going to make us do?" pleaded Julie.

Tim looked into the panicked blue eyes of the pretty blonde, and kept his poker face on. "I promise that you won't go through anything as bad as what you watched me go through with focus group girls."

The girls shot worried glances at each other. Then Tim added, "Well, nothing any worse, anyway."

He enjoyed their palpable nervousness, and realized that he hadn't felt so good since the fateful meeting when he learned that females were the main target audience for the Naked Attraction campaign, and his world had been turned upside down.

Tim looked over his employees slowly, from their adorable white headpieces down to their comically high heels. Then he snapped his fingers. "Pam, you forgot to finish their look!"

Pam looked at the four young women, understanding dawning. "Oh, yeah. Sorry!"

"What?" Anna said turning to Pam.

What's he talking about?!" Kaitlyn asked, an edge of panic in her voice.

They all froze when the doorbell to Tim's apartment rang. Tim looked toward the bedroom door, then smiled and looked back at the startled women, clapping his hands. "Okay, let's go. Pam, finish them up. I'm going to go greet my guests, and prepare them for their surprise."

Before anyone could say anything, Tim turned and left the room, closing the door behind him.

The four women all stared at Pam. "What did he mean?" asked Anna.

Pam raised both hands, in a calming gesture. "This was his idea," she said. "I had no say in it."

Barefan
Barefan
271 Followers