Young Boss, Unwilling Celebrity Pt. 07-08

Story Info
Sneaky Maria tricks Tim out of his clothes.
3k words
4.75
6.1k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 28 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 09/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
269 Followers

Part 7

Ellen and Stephanie looked at each other. Stephanie said, "She's good. She just got that handsome guy to take her into the men's room with him."

Ellen giggled. "He doesn't know what's about to happen to him." She was wearing a wristwatch, and she lifted her arm to look at it.

"What?" Stephanie asked.

Ellen grinned. "If he's not out in the first two minutes, Maria's going to have the upper hand. Then I'll either go in there in ten minutes and help her, or..."

"Or what?"

Ellen gave her boss a wolfish smile. "Or Maria will come out with all of his clothes."

Stephanie returned her sneaky employee's smile, and then checked the time on her own phone.

Inside the bathroom, Tim had stopped in the middle of the room as Maria stepped in and let the door shut behind her. He said, "Okay, let me ex--"

Maria walked to him and grabbed his hand, then pulled him toward the stalls. She leaned over for a quick glance beneath all three stalls, and found them empty. She pulled him into the farthest stall, letting the door swing shut behind them.

"What are you doing?" Tim asked.

"It was your idea to come in here," Maria said, smiling up at him. "I'm not supposed to be in the men's room, so I'm not going to stand out there and get caught by the next guy who comes in."

Tim thought about that for a second, and relaxed just a little. She was right: this was male territory, so she was at a disadvantage. He couldn't blame her for not wanting to get found in here.

"Okay, listen--" he began, before Maria interrupted him.

"I thought your commercial was SO great!" She was pretty, her brown eyes wide and innocent with admiration, and when she smiled, cute dimples appeared in her cheeks. "Everyone in the bar loved it!"

"Oh, well, thanks," Tim said.

"You were really funny. The whole cast was. None of us believed that you are a real boss, and the girls in the ad were your real employees. We thought you had to be professional actors."

Tim found himself starting to return her smile, despite the strange circumstances. "That's a very nice compliment, but we're all really just--"

"I know," Maria continued on, excitedly. "I talked to some of your employees and coworkers, and they told us about how you all work together, and how you came up with the ad idea." She leaned in closer to him. "I hope you understand, but all of us waitresses are really happy that you found out that mostly women buy the Naked Attraction, so that you had to be the eye candy instead of your employees!"

Tim felt the heat in his face, but before he could think of anything to say, the pretty Latina barreled forward.

"I mean, no offense, but I'll bet you just about died when you found out that you were the one who had to get stripped in the commercial!"

Tim stammered, "Well, y-yes, that was quite a surprise."

Maria giggled. "It sure surprised the women in the bar!" She leaned in again. "I hope you don't mind me saying, but you are so hot!" She leaned up onto her tiptoes, so her mouth was close to his ear. "I never thought I'd get this chance, with a hottie I just saw on tv!" And she kissed him on the cheek.

Tim was stunned. He had felt a warm, electric charged where her lips had touched his face, and before he knew it, her small, clever hands had unbuttoned the top two buttons of his shirt.

"W- what are you doing?"

Outside, at the edge of the main room, Ellen looked up from her wristwatch and into her boss' face. "Two minutes! That guy is in trouble!"

Stephanie grinned. "Eight more minutes to go."

In the bathroom stall, Maria had gotten a third button on Tim's shirt undone before he said, "Hey!"

She looked up at him, seeming to be surprised. Then she smiled, as if she understood. "You're right. I should be willing to show you if you're going to show me."

The petite young woman grabbed the bottom of her own snug t-shirt and quickly tugged it off over her head. She was wearing a white bra with a scalloped top, and as her t-shirt lifted, two very perky B-cup breasts popped into view and jiggled enticingly.

Tim watched in shock. "What are you--?"

Before he could finish, Maria was back on her tiptoes, this time planting a warm, longer kiss on his slightly open mouth. Her sneaky little tongue darted out and into his mouth, and Tim felt like he was suddenly not getting enough oxygen.

He barely noticed as her nimble fingers finished opening his shirt buttons. She took a short step back and pushed both sides of his open shirt to the side, then she whistled softly, looking over his tanned chest, tight pecs and visible abs. "You look even better than when those girls pulled your shirt off of you!"

She slowly placed both hands on his chest, then dragged them sensuously down over his flat belly. Tim instinctively sucked in a breath at her light touch. She smiled as her fingers left trails of goosebumps in their wake.

"Mmmm," she whispered, as her hands fell a little farther, landing on his belt.

Tim moaned softly. "Stop. What are you doing?"

Maria looked up from her reverie, and her soft brown eyes met his. "Why did you come back tonight?"

Tim was caught off guard. As he struggled for a coherent thought, Maria held his gaze, while below, her talented fingers began to gently loosen his belt. "W- w- why did I..." Tim stammered.

Maria nodded, smiling, and spoke quietly. "Why did you tell all of your co-workers that you weren't coming back, and then sneak back in, and try to lurk around the back of the bar?"

"I d- didn't sneak," Tim said. "I wasn't lurking. I just--"

"I think you wanted to watch a bar full of women watching you having your clothes taken away from you," Maria purred. "I think that turned you on."

"I wasn't turned--"

This time the interruption took Tim's breath away. As soon as he began to speak, Maria's soft hands left his opened belt and slipped down over the front of his pants, where they traced his obviously rock-hard erection downward, and then back up again. Then she tightened her fingers around him, and gave a slow, firm squeeze.

"I think he begs to differ," Maria said, her sparkling eyes on his, as she gave one more squeeze, and then released him.

Tim could hear his heartbeat in his ears, and feel his face burning. His breath was coming shallowly, and he felt like he was paralyzed. All of his attention was focused on the sensation below his waist, where the pretty Latina's magic hands had unsnapped his jeans and pulled down the zipper.

The soft metallic whisper of the zipper seemed to disrupt his trance. Just as Maria slipped the top of his jeans downward, he stammered, "Hey, we can't--"

He started to lean forward to grab his descending jeans, but Maria leaned into him and straightened up, raising both of her warm hands to either side of his head, and closed her eyes as she planted another lingering kiss on his mouth.

Tim couldn't help but kiss her back, even as a distant part of his mind registered the slightly cooler air on his legs as his jeans dropped to puddle around his ankles.

Maria's tongue played against his, and again she softly purred, "Mmmmm" into his mouth.

He pressed his mouth down onto hers, then inhaled sharply as he felt her hands drop to the sides of his boxers. She continued to lean up into his kiss, as she gently pulled his boxers away from his body and downward.

As the soft material slid downward, Tim's erection bobbed out into the open air, bouncing several times. "Wow," Maria whispered, as she looked down at his stiff, circumsized dick. "That's one thing we all wondered about, since even the internet version of your ad didn't show that."

Maria reached out tentatively and touched the head, where she felt the wetness on the tips of her tanned fingers.

Tim's mind momentarily cleared, and he grasped both of her shoulders. His whisper carried some urgency. "Stop! We can't do this here!"

Maria looked back up into his panicked face, and realized that she might lose him. She put both hands on his waist and said, "Here, let me show you something." She half-turned, and pointed her hip at him. "Help me with this."

Tim followed her eyes downward, where her cocked hip displayed the zipper on the side of her sexy little skirt. The war in his head was over in seconds, as he swallowed and reached down and slowly unzipped her skirt. Which was only fair, he thought.

As the zipper came down and she felt her skirt loosening, clever Maria took another quarter turn away from him and thrust her round, firm rump out toward the hyperventilating hunk. Her ass had always been one of her best features, and in this little pair of white panties, she knew that two cute little half-moons of soft bottom cheek were exposed.

She almost laughed when she saw Tim's open-mouthed expression as he stared at her delicious little derriere in her skimpy white panties.

She had him right where she wanted him.

Part 8

It was all Maria could do to not laugh out loud, as Tim stared down at her round little rump, only half concealed by her white panties. She subtly gripped both sides of her panties, and with a small shimmy, she tugged them upward, causing a wedgie that exposed progressively more of her tight ass.

This next part would be the biggest challenge, and she wasn't sure what her next move should be. She needed to get Tim out of his pants and boxers, which were around his ankles. She'd been able to caress him and ease his pants down to their current location, but she'd need his cooperation to get his last bits of clothing away from him.

Since his eyes were still locked on the side-view of her mostly bare bottom, she half-turned into him and got back up on her tiptoes, engaging him in another kiss. As they closed their eyes, she took his hard dick into her soft, warm hands, and began to slide them up and down its length, purring softly as she did.

He caught his breath for a second, then returned her kiss. After a minute of groping his hard-on, she released it and slid her hands around to both sides of his waist, and then behind his back. As she flicked her tongue into his mouth, she dropped both hands down over the upper curves of his ass, then lower.

She pulled out of the kiss for a moment, as they were both breathing heavy. "Wow! For a guy, you've got almost a bubble butt, like a woman's." She gripped both cheeks harder, and gave him a lusty grin. "Only much firmer!"

Tim couldn't think of any way to reply to that, and when she leaned back up to kiss him again, he dropped his hands onto her ass cheeks and groped them. They were warm, and round, and very soft, but still firm. He patted them lightly, and she moaned and kissed him harder.

Her mind was racing. This hot guy's body was incredible, and his hands on her ass felt great! Her nipples were hard as rocks, and showing clearly through her bra, and she felt very wet.

But she had to find a way to get his pants and boxers completely off of him, and wasn't sure he'd passively let her crouch down and just order him out of them. She might need to take off her bra and panties to persuade him.

Just then fate came to her assistance. The door to the bathroom opened, and Tim and Maria both froze. They both turned to the metal stall door and peeked through the slim crack at its hinges, and saw a guy in his late 20s or 30s come in.

The idea popped into Maria's head instantly, and she turned back to Tim. "Quick," she whispered, "get up onto the toilet so he won't see our feet under here!"

As she was speaking she slyly moved her cowboy booted foot between his legs, using it to pin his pants and boxers to the floor.

Tim starting lifting his right foot, and as the material caught on his foot, he reached out to steady himself with a hand on the side of the stall. But Maria was ready, and she whispered, "Hurry!" and put a hand on his upper arm and pressed upwards.

Before he realized what he was doing, Tim pulled his right foot upward, and right out of his pants and boxers. Immediately after he placed that foot on top of the toilet, Maria nudged his left leg, and he lifted that foot too. In just a couple of seconds, he'd stepped up onto the toilet, totally naked but for his shoes and socks.

"Yes!" Maria's mind raced, "he just basically stripped himself!" She dipped downward for a second to snag their clothes from the floor, then straightened up and put her hand in his. Tim tugged her upwards, and she stepped up onto the toilet seat with him.

It wasn't really big enough to comfortably hold both of them, so Maria had to press her warm, soft body hard against his. Tim felt her two erect nipples poking against his lower chest. They could hear the guy who'd come in humming softly. Maria gave Tim another quick kiss, and then they heard the guy fumbling with his belt buckle.

Maria lifted her head close to Tim's ear, while gripped his hard-on in her warm hand. "We can't get caught like this," she whispered.

She couldn't tell if Tim's face was flushed or blushing, but he nodded his head, a very nervous look on his handsome face.

The guy in the bathroom lowered his zipper and began to pee at the urinal. Maria gave Tim a crooked grin, and whispered, "This is going to be so naughty."

And she lowered herself into a squat in front of Tim. He was caught by surprise, and put both hands onto the sides of the stall, to steady himself. Maria glanced up and saw that he was staring straight ahead, a shocked look on his face.

Her mind made up, she lowered her mouth onto the head of Tim's engorged dick, swirling her tongue around and tasting the slightly salty tang of his pre-cum. His eyes rolled back and closed, and she saw her opportunity.

She quickly moved her free hand with their clothes in it to one side, and tossed their clothes under the stall wall to their left.

Her hands now both free, she put them on Tim's muscular butt, and drew him forward a little, as she gave his dick several aggressive sucks. She pulled back and let her lips break the suction with a soft little popping sound, and Tim stared down at her, eyes wide.

"You taste really good," she whispered, grinning. Then she pulled his shaft downward with one hand, and gave it a long lick, from just above the balls to the head. And then another.

Tim was light-headed and felt like he was hyperventilating. This pretty Latina's mouth and tongue felt so good on him! She licked him again, and then again. He could feel himself building toward an orgasm, and he couldn't let that happen.

The loud gushing noise from the bathroom startled them, and they realized that the guy had hit the handle on the urinal. Tim was momentarily paralyzed again.

While one of Maria's hands still held Tim's penis, she lifted the other and put a finger up in front of her mouth. "Shhh."

They stayed in their positions, unmoving, as the guy just a few feet away zipped up, then washed his hands. Maria slowly ran her hand up and down Tim's shaft, as the other guy turned off the water. In a moment, they heard footsteps, and then the door opening and closing.

Maria stepped lightly back down onto the floor, peeked out the stall door. As she did so, she intentionally stuck her nearly bare ass out toward Tim, and gave it a subtle wiggle. When she turned back toward him, she was glad to see his eyes locked on her gorgeous bottom.

She softly said, "Let me just make sure that no one else is coming." She pushed the stall door open, and let it quietly close behind her.

Then the petite brunette moved quickly. She knelt beside the next stall and gathered all of her and Tim's clothes from the floor, then pivoted and walked quickly toward the bathroom door. She smiled and said over her shoulder, "I'll be right back!"

Tim said, "What?!" His eyes widened, and he jumped back down off the toilet. He looked down at his naked body, his erection standing straight up, and glistening with Maria's saliva. He cracked the stall door open, saying, "Where are you go--"

But the bathroom door was swinging shut, and Maria was gone!

Tim quickly looked around him, not seeing his clothes. "Shit!" He dropped to his knees and looked under the stall wall beside him, and saw nothing. Then he pushed the stall door open and stepped out, looking frantically all around the room.

No clothes!

Then he caught sight of himself in the mirror, standing there without a stitch on except his shoes and socks. He was flushed, his chest was rising and falling quickly from his barely avoided orgasm, and he had a mortifying hard on bobbing in front of him.

"Shit!" He jumped back into the stall, in a full-blown panic.

Where was that hot Latina? And where were his clothes?!

Barefan
Barefan
269 Followers