Young Boss, Unwilling Celebrity Pt. 09

Story Info
Scheming females have naked Tim trapped.
3.4k words
4.7
4.9k
3
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 28 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 09/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
269 Followers

Part 9

Ellen and Stephanie stood near the corner that separated the large, main space in the bar, and the smaller area that led toward the bathrooms and the front door.

Stephanie said, "How long?"

Ellen checked her watch. "Nine minutes. It's almost time to--"

At that moment, Maria poked her head around the edge of the smaller hallway that separated the men's and women's bathrooms. "Hey!" Stephanie said, elbowing Ellen and pointing.

Maria found their eyes, and gave a wicked little grin. She gestured to her left with her head, and then quickly moved in that direction, toward the ladies' room door. As she neared the door, Stephanie and Ellen got a good look at her.

She was carrying an armful of clothes, and she was wearing only her cowboy boots and her sexy little panties and bra. Her dark hair swished back and forth over her brown shoulders, and her round little ass wiggled adorably as she disappeared through the door.

Stephanie and Ellen looked at each other. "Why is she almost naked?" Stephanie asked, but a giggling Ellen was already scampering to follow her Latina friend.

Ellen and Stephanie burst through the ladies' room door just as Maria had laid the clothes she was carrying on the counter by one of the sinks.

"You were supposed to take his clothes off, not let him take off yours!" Ellen said, laughing.

Maria laughed too. "It's not easy to just talk a guy out of his clothes without distracting him. I had to show a little skin to persuade him."

Stephanie noticed Maria's perky nipples standing out clearly through the cups of her sheer bra. "Is it cold in the men's room?"

Ellen giggled, and Maria looked down at her breasts, then blushed. She dug in the small pile of clothes and pulled out her shirt, then started to tug it over her head.

Ellen said, "Was there a water leak in there?"

Maria's head popped through the top of her shirt, and she slipped both arms through the sleeves, looking confused.

Stephanie snickered, and pointed downward. Maria looked down at herself as she tugged her shirt into place, and saw that the front of her panties were clearly wet. Her small landing strip of dark pubic hair was obvious through her panties, and her pussy lips were clearly visible.

She blushed harder, and all she could say as she put one hand in front of her crotch

was, "He's SO hot. I couldn't help myself."

"I see some jeans," Ellen said, excitedly pointing toward the counter beside Maria.

Maria turned, and picked up Tim's jeans in one hand, and his shirt in the other, and held them up so her co-conspirators could see them. "I sweet-talked the pants off of that hot guy. And his shirt, too!"

Ellen clapped her hands, and Stephanie said, "Good job!"

Ellen looked at Maria's skirt still lying on the counter. "It's too bad you couldn't get his underwear, too."

Maria turned and placed Tim's shirt and pants on the other side of the sink, then turned toward her skirt, partially blocking the other girls' view with her body. She picked up the skirt, and then the boxers that were underneath it.

She spun back toward them for the big reveal, holding Tim's boxers up in triumph. Ellen squealed with delight.

Stephanie had a poker face, but her eyes were smiling. "Do you mean that that poor young man is trapped in our men's bathroom without a stitch on?"

She held her expression for a few seconds, and Maria gave her a semi-pouty look, as if she were ashamed of herself. "I'm afraid so."

Stephanie pumped a fist in front of herself. "Yes!" Ellen high-fived her, and then all three women dissolved into giggles and hugged each other.

"Tell me everything," Stephanie said, when they broke their huddle.

"And put some clothes on, you little slut!" Ellen said, slapping her friend's round little butt on the seat of her skimpy panties.

Maria put on her skirt and told them the story. They cheered when she described how she improvised when the other guy came into the bathroom, and tricked Tim into stepping up onto the toilet, leaving his pants and boxers behind.

"I'm surprised you two could keep quiet in there," Ellen said.

"Well, I distracted him some more then," Maria said softly.

Stephanie said, "How'd you do that?"

Maria hesitated, and they noticed the extra color in her face. "While we were standing on the toilet, waiting for the other guy to finish and leave, I... I mean... I sucked him a little."

Stephanie and Ellen looked at each other, shocked, but grinning. Stephanie said, "You naughty girl!"

Ellen said, "When you say that you sucked him a little, you don't mean that he was little?"

"No, no," Maria said quickly, blushing more. "He's... um, pretty impressive."

"So," Stephanie said, "when you say you only sucked him a little, you mean...?"

"I had to be quiet. The other guy was only a few feet away, so I had to... keep it down."

Ellen said, gesturing with her hand, "You don't mean that you held him, or it, down?"

"No, you idiot," Maria said, exasperated. "I had to... um, suck it... quietly."

Ellen and Stephanie looked at each other again. Ellen said, "Are your blowjobs usually LOUD?"

Her two friends started laughing, and Maria folded her arms. "I shouldn't have even told you two!"

Stephanie said, "Did he, um... finish?"

"No!" Maria said. "That would have gotten us caught for sure!"

Ellen smiled. "Hey, if you can be a quiet sucker, why couldn't he be a quiet cummer?"

Stephanie laughed, and Maria punched Ellen in the shoulder. "Stupid!"

Stephanie said, "Wait a minute. Do you mean that you stripped that guy naked, kissed him and sucked his dick, and then ran out of there with all his clothes, leaving him totally nude and with a raging hard-on?"

Maria gave them both an evil grin, and nodded.

Ellen clapped giddily. "Let's go see!"

But as she turned for the door, Stephanie stopped her. "No way. I told you: we've got a plan, and we're going to stick to it." She looked at her watch: 10:55. "Okay, it's almost closing time. I'll go out and make sure the rest of the ladies see the customers out, and then the three of us will go and talk to our naked celebrity guest."

"Woo hoo!" Ellen said, and all three women grinned lustily. Then Ellen thought of something. "But what if he just runs out of the bathroom naked, and gets away?"

Maria picked up Tim's jeans and put her hand into two pockets, coming out with a wallet and a set of car keys. "I don't think he's going to leave without these!"

"Not unless he wants to make a long, naked walk home," Stephanie said, laughing.

Part 10

While the three scheming females were in one bathroom, laughing at the thought of Tim having to find his way home in the nude, he was in the other bathroom, panicking over the same prospect.

After the initial shock of finding that hot little Maria had stolen his clothes and left him bare naked, Tim tried to take a deep breath and think. He searched the room for anything to cover himself with, and in one stall over he found his baseball cap and sunglasses on the floor. They must have come off when Maria was bum-rushing him into the other stall.

Tim retrieved the hat and glasses. He looked at himself in the mirror and groaned. He held the baseball cap in front of his crotch, which gave him some cover, but also made him look even more ridiculous, if that were possible.

And why did he still have a hard-on, after all this? What was wrong with him?

Tim thought that if his cap and glasses had fallen off, maybe his wallet or his keys had done so too. They had both been in his pants pockets, but with Maria conning him out of those pants, and then grabbing them up and running away with them, maybe...?

But when he searched the room again, he found no keys or wallet. His car was right out there in the parking lot, but even if he could make it there, it would do him no good without his keys. Damn!

He went to the doorway of the bathroom, and opened the door a few inches to peer out. There was no sign of Maria. The place must be closing, because the crowd had thinned out a bit, and several groups of women were moving toward the front door. If only he'd seen any guys out there, he would have risked trying to call and get their attention, but no such luck.

He eased the door shut before any of the female customers noticed the desperate naked male peeking out of the men's room.

He started to pace and try to think. Where had Maria gone, and what had she done with his clothes? How long did he have before she or someone else came in here--

The door opened, and Tim jumped toward the row of stalls, before a smiling Maria walked through the door. She was NOT carrying his clothes.

"Maria," he began before he saw Ellen and then Stephanie follow her in. Even in his state of undress, he could feel sweat break out on his forehead.

"Wow!" Ellen said, looking below Tim's waist and grinning.

Tim realized that his erection was out in the open air, and he slapped his baseball cap down to try to cover it.

Maria folded her arms, and with a triumphant look, said, "See? What did I tell you? Here he is, in all his naked glory!"

Tim looked at Stephanie with a confused look on his face. She was supposed to be the boss around here. "You knew about this?"

Stephanie smiled at him, and shook her head. "Not until just now. Maria told me that you had snuck back in, and I told her that she must have been mistaken, because you said earlier tonight that you wouldn't be back."

"I didn't 'sneak' in," Tim said defensively. "I just... changed my mind, and thought I'd come back."

"Then why did you bring a disguise," Ellen asked, "and sneak around watching everyone, instead of coming back to the bar with your co-workers?"

"I wasn't 'sneaking around," Tim insisted, but he knew that he sounded weak. "And a baseball cap isn't a disguise."

"Do you always wear sunglasses at 10:00 at night?" Stephanie asked, a smile starting at the corner of her lips.

Tim didn't have an answer for that. He looked at Maria. "Why did you take my clothes?"

Maria grinned. "Because you are HOT! And to prove to my boss that you actually came back."

Stephanie tried for a disapproving look and said, "Maria, you didn't need to take all of his clothes away from him to prove that."

"If I didn't, he would have run away before I could show you that he was here," Maria said.

"Well, you're certainly showing him to us!" Ellen said, with another giggle.

"This isn't funny," Tim said. The three women took a few steps farther into the room, and toward his right. A few more steps and they'd have a view of his bare ass. He wanted to prevent that, and he'd rather have his cap between them and his junk than show them more than they'd already seen. He took two steps back and pivoted slightly to his left.

"From where I stand, it's at least a little funny," Stephanie said, as she took one more step to Tim's right.

"And sexy!" Ellen said.

Maria noticed what Stephanie was doing. As they moved to his right and Tim pivoted, they got closer to moving him in front of the bathroom mirror, and giving them a sightline toward his uncovered rear end.

"Make her give my clothes back," Tim said to Stephanie. "You could get in a lot of trouble."

"Maybe," Stephanie said. "But if we need to get the police involved, Maria is going to tell the story of a big, strong, pervy exhibitionist who dragged her into the men's room and tore his clothes off, and some of hers. As a responsible employer, I investigated, and found you... like this." She held out a hand, palm up, and waved it up and down, indicating Tim's naked body.

"That's not how it happened!" Tim said. "She tricked me out of my clothes!"

"And I supposed that you didn't 'trick' her out of hers? When she came into the ladies' she was only wearing her bra, panties and cowboy boots."

Maria put an innocent, pouty expression on her pretty face and said, "This big brute scared me. If I hadn't run out when I did, I would have been as naked as he is!"

Ellen snickered, and Maria and Stephanie took one more step to their right. Tim responded with a little more pivoting. "That's not how it happened!" he insisted, looking at Stephanie. "You know that!"

Tim hadn't noticed that the women had finally maneuvered him into position, and by looking in the mirror behind him, they got a full rear view of his body. His broad shoulders tapered down into a narrow waist, below which his delectable bare bottom flared out, almost like a woman's bubble butt. His cheeks were round and full and hairless, and several shades whiter than his brown back and legs.

He saw that all three women looked distracted, and noticed that they weren't looking directly at him. "I..." he started, but then it dawned on him. The mirror!

He swiveled around, and saw his humiliating exposure. Three sets of smiling female eyes pivoted from the view they'd had in the mirror, to the unobstructed view that Tim provided them, by swiveling his exposed buns toward them.

"What an ass!" Ellen said, and Maria and Stephanie laughed.

Tim blushed and whipped back around, then backed several quick steps toward the far wall, moving himself away from the mirrors. "Give me back my clothes!"

Stephanie said, "Relax, Tim. The girls didn't mean any harm. Your ad tonight really got the women on my staff hot and bothered. And you can't really blame Maria for the way she reacted when you showed up again--"

"In the flesh!" Ellen said.

"All right," Tim said, not wanting to hear any more, "you've had your fun. But I need my clothes back."

"And we'll give them to you," Maria said, "in a trade."

Tim's eyes narrowed. "What does that mean?"

Stephanie said, "I'm one worker down tonight. So we'll give you your clothes back if you'll help up close up."

Tim frowned and repeated himself. "What does that mean?"

Ellen said, "Cleaning off the tables, washing the dishes and glasses. Sweeping and mopping the floors."

That didn't sound so terrible, and Tim knew that he didn't have much choice. "All right. Bring my clothes back in here, and I'll help you close up."

The two employees grinned and shook their heads, and Stephanie gave him a falsely sad look. "I'm afraid that you're going to have to help us first, and THEN we'll give you your clothes back."

Tim looked from one grinning, pretty face to another. "You mean-- You want me to go out there, in front of your female employees, and do a bunch of cleaning? Stark naked?"

"No," Ellen said. Maria looked at her. "You can keep your shoes and socks on."

Maria giggled. "And your ballcap and glasses."

Tim felt the heat in his face. "No! No way! Give me my clothes first. Then I'll do it."

"I'm afraid that's not an option," Stephanie said. "You can either come out and work with my employees in your birthday suit, or you can go home," she gestured toward his nude body, "like that."

"But your keys were in your pants pocket," Maria said. "So I think it would be a long, cold walk for you."

She and Ellen giggled, but Stephanie managed to keep a straight face. "C'mon, Tim. This will be a useful experience for you."

"Useful?!" Tim asked incredulously.

"Sure," Stephanie said, stepping toward him and holding out her hand. "You know that your ad was fantastic, and that the campaign is going to be a hit. Thousands of women are going to be seeing you in those internet ads, prancing around while your clever female employees strip you naked. You might as well start to get used to it."

Tim's mind was racing, but he was paralyzed by indecision.

Ellen said, "Just think of this as practice, or a dress rehearsal."

Maria stepped up to him, as Stephanie gently put her hand on his forearm. "Or maybe an un-dress rehearsal," she said, as she got up on her tiptoes and kissed the blushing hunk's cheek.

Tim felt like he was moving through a dream that he couldn't wake up from, as he allowed the women to pull him toward the door. Ellen and Maria were grinning from ear to ear, as they saw Stephanie put her slender arm around Tim's waist, and then drop her hand to his round, bare bottom, and give his cheeks a few comforting, light pats.

Maria got the door for him, and Tim followed her through, as if in a trance. As he walked down the short hallway between the bathrooms and then out into the larger space, he saw that this end of the room was empty.

But he could hear noise from the bar area, still around the corner from him. Muted sounds came from the televisions, overpowered by the sounds of clattering dishes and utensils, chair legs scooting across a floor, and female chatter and laughter.

Tim flashed back to his experience at the bar with Shauna and the women from Cycle Wear. His tight bike shorts tearing off and falling to his feet, as his ears burned with female gasps and laughter. Trying to take off his snug shirt, but getting caught with it stuck on his head, while dozens of women hooted, groped and spanked him.

He felt like he was hyperventilating as the women nudged him forward toward yet another bar full of horny women, who would humiliate and toy with him yet again.

His eyes darted to the front door, and the parking lot beyond. He took one more step, and felt Stephanie's soft fingers gliding down across the curve of his right ass cheek, and then goosing him.

He hopped a small step forward, and it was like a spell was broken. He darted to his left, toward the front door, and within three steps his powerful, tanned legs had brought him to full running speed. He hit the door and burst out into the parking lot, suddenly aware of the cooler night air all over his naked body.

He was barely aware of startled feminine cries behind him as he streaked across the parking lot. He took a quick, agonizing glance toward his car -- it was right there, but without a key it was useless to him -- and then cut to his right, and ran as far as his strong, bare legs could carry him.

The three shocked females burst through the door and stood staring as Tim ran under a streetlight, already halfway across the parking lot.

"Damn it!" Maria said.

"I didn't think he'd do it," Ellen said. "No clothes, no car keys, but he took off anyway."

All three watched for a moment, as the muscles in Tim's back and legs clenched and released, and his gorgeous ass gyrated with every step. In a few more moments he'd reached the end of the parking lot and took a hard right turn down a sidewalk.

With a few more glimpses of his amazing glutes bouncing under another street light, he was gone.

"We've got to go after him!" Ellen said, turning to Maria and Stephanie.

Maria moaned, "We'll never catch him. That cute ass of his was moving!"

Stephanie pulled something out of her pocket; it was Tim's wallet, which she'd taken from his pants pocket when Maria had given her his jeans. She pulled something out of it, and showed the girls.

"He's faster than us, and we don't know what streets he's going to run down," Stephanie said, getting their attention. She tapped under his picture on his license, where his address was listed. "But we know where he's going."

A lusty grin slowly spread across three pretty, flushed female faces. Maria said, "Why don't we take a drive, and prepare a nice welcome home party for Mr. Naked Attraction?"

Barefan
Barefan
269 Followers