All Comments on 'Young Boss, Unwilling Celebrity Pt. 07-08'

by Barefan

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

One of your best! Can't wait for the next one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

He becomes a bigger idiot with each installment. Hard to square his super star executive status with how easily he is manipulated.

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorsoover 1 year ago

Another sexy installment...as always, excited for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I love how you craft him getting into the most embarrassing situations. Can't wait for Tim's big 'reveal' and the jiggle of his pale ass for us all to enjoy.

timytimyover 1 year ago

Barefoot,

This whole series is incredible and poor Tim's predicaments have really worked on me! I have put myself in his place and have really felt his embarrassment and humiliation! My imagination can only see poor Tim ending up out in the bar being handled and groped by a mob of horny lustful inebriated women. Im in awe of your imagination and am dying for more!

timy

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It would be great if he had to streak all the way home. Don't give him back his clothes girls!

mioelcidmioelcidover 1 year ago

funny but too short

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Geez, Tim is now nude in a bar full of horny women that he has single handedly aroused through the ads??!!! Unless the hapless boss escapes, I can only see this getting really, really raunchy. Will Tim actually get, well, raped by all these ladies? Bent over and sodomized with a beer bottle? I kind of hope so, to be horribly honest, but I am happy to go wherever the great Barefan takes us all next! Great series!

SpecialtyM3SpecialtyM3over 1 year ago

Ah Tim, let this be the glorious beginning of your rise to fame. The girl who is going to write your biography about your embarrassing journey through naked stardom is going to appreciate this very event. I can feel it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

These last few parts have been outstanding. I do hope this doesn't devolve into a bar full of horny women groping and abusing a now naked Tim, though, as we've pretty much been there, done that in the story previously.

timytimyover 1 year ago

OMG I just read this chapter again, and I popped my cork! I love it that poor boss Tim and I share the same name....it causes me to insert myself into his predicament. That makes these stories so real for me. I can't wait for the continuation!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh Tim, when will you learn your lesson? I hope he never does! I can't wait to see what all those horny women have in store for this naked hunk. I hope it gets handsy and humiliating!

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89about 1 year ago

I loved how much of a seductress Maria was. I'd find her B-cups pretty rare for a seductress, but I think nearly all of the girls in this series have small-to-medium breasts, so it's not all that special on her with this cast. I just wish she had gotten his shoes and socks!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous