All Comments on 'Young Boss, Unwilling Celebrity Pt. 09'

by Barefan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
KingflintKingflintover 1 year ago

Awesome always building up. Can't wait for the next one

MyBareTorsoMyBareTorsoover 1 year ago

They've got him bare-arse, cock-out naked in his own house??!!? Oh, Tim, what sexy nightmares await? Bring it on! Thank you, Barefan...as we say here in Australia, you are a legend!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looks like the girls are up for some B&E. I wonder if Stephanie is related to Shauna? They are certainly on the same level of devilishness. Looking forward to see where it goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Can he make it all the way home without being noticed by the authorities? If so, does he keep a spare house key under the welcome mat or hidden somewhere for emergencies? Wonder what the ladies have planned upon his arrival.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Five stars! Can't wait to read the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ooohhh...if he got stopped on his streak home by an attractive female cop....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loving this as ever. If he hasn't got a key to get in when he gets home will he have to ask his neighbour who keeps his spare key for it or perhaps he has been secretly dating Pam and she has a key and will need to be called to help him out.

so many directions this could take...

please continue

timytimyover 1 year ago

I know one of the women's goals is to see Tim naked, but might they also strive to see him spill his seed in total humiliation. I mean they have him naked and his cock has been hard for a long time!

SpecialtyM3SpecialtyM3over 1 year ago

Darn, kind of disappointed the ladies didn't get to see him work the tables while feebly trying to cover up with a ball cap. But I am looking forward to what awaits Tim in the next chapter and I am hoping that it is even more embarrassing.

Cyberweasel89Cyberweasel89about 1 year ago

Wait, where's Part 10?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous