Young Boss, Unwilling Celebrity Pt. 42

Story Info
Tim falls into the clutches of the female mob.
3.3k words
4.59
4k
1

Part 27 of the 28 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 09/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
270 Followers

Part 42

Tim stomped across the studio, his bare feet slapping against the floor, glaring at the two attractive women who now sat as if mesmerized, watching his approach. Most of the women in the room were looking at Tim's crotch, and the intermittent glimpses of his dick provided by his quick strides and focus on the two towel thieves he was making a beeline for.

But the two women fighting over the towel looked only at Tim's red face and upper chest, a worried expression forming on their faces as they realized that they might be in trouble.

Before they could move, Tim reached them and snatched the towel out of their hands, as both women leaned back. "I thought you didn't know where my towel was?!" Tim said angrily.

"W- w- we just found it," the second brunette stuttered unconvincingly.

Suddenly it was quiet in the studio. Tim stood there, his chest heaving as if he were out of breath. The women in the bleachers took in his tanned broad shoulders, well-formed pecs, and the visible abs as his waist narrowed down toward a distinct tan line above--

A loud whistle rang out, breaking Tim out of his agitated spell. He noticed that the two women who had been half-cowering in front of him dropped their eyes to below his waist, and he watched their expressions transition from real worry to surprise, and then to wide-eyed grins.

Tim looked down to see his erection, standing proud and high in front of him, exposed to every woman in the studio. He saw the washcloth on the floor, a foot away from his left foot, and realized that in his anger, he'd dropped the cloth when he grabbed for the towel.

Which he now held in his right hand, beside his right hip, leaving his entire nude body exposed from head to toe.

The women in the audience exploded in cheers and laughter, as Tim quickly fumbled to cover himself with the towel.

With the anger gone and panic on his handsome face, the women smelled blood in the water, and two of the closest ones made a grab for the towel. They missed, but the two women who had stolen it also stepped forward and grabbed the front of the towel, trying to get it back.

Tim stepped back to give it a hard pull, but instantly realized that this left the towel straight out in front of him, with his erection bouncing around in plain sight. He quickly jumped forward again, creating slack in the towel and causing the women to lose their balance and fall back against two other audience members.

But just as Tim regained control of the towel in front of him, a college girl from his left side stepped forward and swung her left arm, connecting with a solid spank on Tim's pale left ass cheek. The sound of hard, flesh-on-flesh contact competed with an instant increase in female laughter all around him, and Tim whipped around to face his spanker.

The young woman had already swung her arm backwards again, and was about to spank him again when Tim caught her wrist in his left hand, while holding the towel in front of him with his right. He instinctively yanked her toward him, pinning his towel between her body and his. She was wearing light gray yoga pants, and Tim spanked her trim little ass twice, very hard and fast.

She yelped in pain and both of her hands went back to her stinging buns. Tim got control of his towel again and stepped away from her, half-smiling as she did a little twirl and rubbed her butt.

But a kind of a grumbling sound came from the audience, indicating that they didn't appreciate Tim spanking their fellow female audience member. He saw that many of the women in the bleachers had stood up and were beginning to crowd toward him. When another woman jumped forward from his right, Tim turned to meet the new threat.

This one was an attractive mid-30s brunette with an athletic look about her, and a horny smile on her face as she lunged out with her right hand. Tim couldn't tell if she was going for his towel, or possibly trying to grab his dick, but he didn't wait to find out. He put his left hand on the top of her slightly lowered head, stopping her advance, and then gave a push that sent her staggering backwards.

At that moment, Tim realized that he was in deep trouble. He was a fit, well-built male, bigger and stronger than any of the females around him, and desperate to keep his towel and protect his modesty as best he could.

But his only chance to prevail would be to actually fight with the closest women who were coming after him. If he were to punch and kick and fight as if his life depended on it, he could probably bloody a few of them and shock the rest, at least for long enough for him to make a run for it.

But Tim had been raised right, and he could never punch or kick a woman who wasn't an actual threat to him, which meant that this was going to turn into a glorified wrestling match in a moment. And a wrestling match between the nearest 50 aroused women and one nearly naked man with (effectively) one hand tied behind his back was not going to end well for him.

For a couple of seconds after he had pushed his latest would-be groper backwards, Tim stood there looking wildly around him, his muscular chest heaving with his heavy breathing. He looked at the faces of some of the closest women -- seeing their dilated pupils, flushed faces and lusty smirks -- and he quickly turned away from the bleachers and took a half-step toward the back of the studio, and his escape.

But the women in the crowd had recognized Tim's situation at the same moment he had, and four of the females closest to him -- two coeds, and two older, MILF-type hotties -- lunged for him. Two rammed into each other and fell, but one of the others caught hold of his left arm, and the other slid past her to grab his right calf.

Tim kicked the second one off of his leg, but before he could shake off the girl on his arm, he felt a sharp spank on his bare bottom, which made him spin toward his assaulter, and right into the girl who was holding his arm. Her face slammed into his left pec, and she instinctively released his arm and hugged herself to his chest.

This pushed Tim back a couple of steps, but he was able to keep his balance, until the first woman spanked his bare ass again, and one of the women on the floor crawled forward and grabbed his ankle.

Tim stumbled into a half-turn, giving the girl on his ankle the opportunity to move her arms up to just above his knee, tightening her grip as she called out, "I've got him!"

Tim heard another woman yell, "Spank his ass!" and then another one saying, "Get his towel!"

The girl hugging his chest must have heard, because she started to drop her hands toward his towel. But the girl who had spanked his unprotected ass beat her to it, grabbing Tim's towel and yanking hard.

Just as the towel was whipped away from his body, the hugger's grabbing hand fell past where the towel had been, landing on his erect shaft. "Woo!" she said, surprised, as more laughter came from the crowd.

Just as she was tightening her hand on Tim's hard dick, another woman spanked his ass, while another one stumbled forward into his back, knocking him forward, so that he fell over the hugger and the girl who had clamped on to his lower thigh.

The two girls rolled awkwardly under Tim's weight, and he fell gracelessly on top of them, reaching out with both arms in front of him to break his fall. The result was that Tim ended up sprawled out over the two girls, with his body partially jack-knifed, so that his exposed behind was arched upwards, vulnerable to any woman nearby.

His four pretty employees, along with Danielle, Shawna and Marcy, were laughing and watching him from the stage. When he fell over the two girls in front of him, Marcy said, "Ooh, he better get up quick, or he's going to--"

Tim's bare, pink ass -- sticking up above the two fallen women beneath him and wiggling around -- was like a matador's red cape to the excited females all around him. They surged forward toward him from all directions.

"Too late!" Shawna said, giggling, as Tim's bubble butt disappeared beneath a wave of laughing, squealing, horny females.

Tim was squashed downward, and he felt his dick slap into the face of one of the women who had helped drag him down. She yelped, and Tim had the breath almost knocked out of him, and began to panic. He tried to squirm forward but all he could feel was the weight of many bodies, and what felt like a hundred soft female hands groping every inch of him.

He half-rolled to one side, allowing the women beneath him to move out from below, as he began to wonder whether a guy could get smothered to death with this many bodies on top of his. He arched his back and tried to pull his knees up under him, but a lot of hands were groping and pinching his ass, and as he started to raise it, one female hand slid underneath -- momentarily grazing his puckered butt hole --- before sliding under his balls.

He yelped and dropped his groin down against the studio floor, and the hand retreated from beneath him. He started trying to do a kind of wiggling crawl forward, keeping his belly and crotch down low, and managed to move several feet ahead.

What developed was something like a rugby scrum, when one team gangs up on a guy with a ball, pressing their bodies into him to try to push him back and get at the ball. Except that Tim wasn't playing rugby, and the girls were all going after his bare ass and hard dick.

At the base of that scrum, Tim's senses were being assaulted. The mass of female flesh all around him was warm and writhing, and surprisingly noisy. Women were giggling and grunting and moaning, and their excited chatter never stopped.

"Mmmm, what a dick!" "Let me see!" "Look at that ass!" "His buns are really warm. I bet they sting!" "Look how pink they are!"

Even though he felt the caressing, groping and slapping hands all over him, Tim's ass received most of the attention. The only thing that saved it from being spanked black and blue was the sheer number of women trying to roast his rump! Their arms couldn't swing for more than about 6 inches before being knocked away or undercut by another would-be spanker.

Between Tim's desperate exertions and the combined body heat of the moving scrum above him, Tim began sweating, and that actually helped. As his muscular, naked body became a little slick, he was able to writhe forward, and he started to get into the rhythm of a slow crawl, first moving his right knee forward along the floor, then pushing with his right foot, before doing the same thing with his left.

He'd made about 10 feet of progress that way before one unseen but devious female noticed his rhythm. She was a 26 year old secretary who'd come with friend today, after having watched Tim's cute employees strip him in the internet commercial several dozen times. She was a pretty redhead, and her friend had dove onto Tim's back as soon as he fell, and was right beside her now.

Both women had been jostled around pretty hard, but neither wanted to give up their position, less than a foot away from this poor hunk's gorgeous bare bottom.

The secretary watched Tim's buns wiggling back and forth as he crawled, and she waited until his right knee was extended forward, and she got a quick peak at his momentarily opened ass crack.

As soon as she saw his pink hole wink at her, she thrust her right hand forward, trying to impale him with her index finger. Her friend barked out an astonished laugh as she saw what the secretary was doing.

Tim's eyes widened as he felt the secretary's finger penetrate his most private spot up to her second knuckle, and he clenched his cheeks and dove awkwardly forward, escaping her for the moment. His mind flashed back to the women who had oiled him up when he was stuck in the bathroom window of his apartment, and he was spit-roasted between Maria in front of him, and Mary behind him. He could NOT let these women finger him into an orgasm in the middle of a tv studio!

In a burst of strength, Tim was able to make it to his knees and crawl quickly forward a few steps, preparing to raise up and orient himself enough to figure out which direction the back of the stage was.

He had actually been wriggling along parallel to the front of the bleachers, and he was now about 10 yards from the first row of folding chairs that had been set up on the studio floor, to one side of the bleachers.

When the women around him saw that he was almost to his feet, and in danger of getting away from them, they re-doubled their efforts. Tim managed to get onto his feet for just a moment, but multiple women grabbed at both of his arms, and one small Asian girl tried to pull herself up onto his back.

The secretary and her friend scrambled into a crouch and threw themselves forward, attempting to grab hold of his legs. But just as they were getting into position to do so, the weight and force of the other females who had been struggling with Tim around his upper body tipped the scales, and caused him to start falling forward again.

As it happened, both girls ended up sliding, half-turned under and in front of Tim just as he put his arms out in front of him to break his fall. Again!

This time the secretary ended up just to the left of Tim's waggling erection, and her friend just a little to his right, face-up and with both arms pinned to the floor by the two other females whose bodies were smashed against her.

The secretary saw that her friend was okay, and was staring open mouthed at Tim's exposed dick, just about six inches away from her. The secretary laughed and grabbed hold of Tim's shaft, and then waggled it at her friend's face. "Do you want a taste?" she teased.

Her friend giggled, and said, "What?" with a dopey grin and a slightly dazed look on her face. The secretary pulled Tim's dick toward her, bumping the head of his engorged cock against her friend's nose, then dropping it and sliding it back and forth across her lips.

She twisted and laughed, and the secretary said, "Doesn't it look good? Give it a kiss!" Her friend was getting out of breath, giggling and twisting her face around, while the secretary taunted, "C'mon, give him a kiss!" She made smooching sounds, and tried to pummel her friend's face and eyes with Tim's erection. After a little of this, her friend finally gave up, and puckered her lips.

The sensation of some girl he couldn't even see holding his dick and smacking it against another girl's face was surreal to Tim. He had been most worried about the mystery girl trying to peg him with her finger again, and while his anus wasn't currently being violated, having his penis controlled by someone else was almost as bad.

Tim was getting tired quickly, but he still tried to twist and turn and work himself free. But the scrum of women on and around him weren't letting up, and dozens of unseen hands were stroking and groping him all over.

As a particularly hard pinch to his tush stung him, Tim tried to roll to his right, just at the same second the secretary had lined up his dick head with her friend's puckered lips. As Tim rolled, his dick surge forward, thrusting past the other girl's lips and into her warm mouth. The secretary saw her friend's eyes snap wide open, and she hurriedly pulled Tim's dick back, as her friend made a choking noise and shook her head.

Tim froze for a second, as the sudden sensation of soft lips and then a warm, wet mouth engulfing his dick shocked him. Then, as he became aware that another few plunges into that wet oasis was going to put him over the edge, the hand on his shaft pulled backwards, and his penis popped out of the unseen girl's mouth.

Tim felt another burst of desperation-fueled strength, and he forced himself to his feet. He couldn't stand up straight, but his legs were under him enough to make it several steps forward, for the first time allowing him to see where he was. The first row of folding chairs was out in front of him, with a row of women standing in front of them, trying to get a look at his nude body.

Before he could try to pivot to his right and make a run for it, he was simultaneously spanked and run into from behind, and he started staggering forward, pinwheeling his arms in a vain attempt to keep his balance.

Directly in front of him was a fit, attractive woman who looked to be around 50. She wore a tennis skirt and a button-down shirt, and her eyes were huge as she realized that he was heading straight for her. She backpedaled for two steps before backing into a folding chair, and managed to plop down into it without knocking it over.

Two seconds later, a naked Tim tumbled forward and almost knocked her and the chair over. Instead, his outstretched palms hit the floor just past her chair, preventing both of them from toppling over. But also leaving him laid out over her lap, in a classic position to receive an over-the-knee spanking.

The woman's eyes lit up, as she looked at Tim's glistening, muscular body and his round bubble butt, now flushed a deepening pink. She put her left arm across his lower back, and pressed her right hand against his glowing tush. It was very firm, and very warm to the touch.

Danielle was still on the stage between Marcy and Shawna, and she said, "I can't believe he made it out from under that pack of women!"

"Look how pink his ass is!" Marcy said. "The poor guy!"

Shawna was giggling helplessly, and Tim's four employees had their eyes and mouths wide open as they laughed at their boss's mortifying predicament.

Diana had rolled her camera closer to the scrum, though she hadn't been able to get a clear shot of Tim since he went down under the mob of groping females. But as soon as he popped out from under the pile, she put her head back behind the lens, just in time to see his tall, nude frame stretched out across the woman's lap.

The secretary, who had now regained her feet and was standing ten feet behind where Tim was suddenly on such humiliating display, called out, "Spank his naughty butt!"

But the woman in the tennis skirt was way ahead of her, and was already administering her first hard slap to Tim's exposed and vulnerable derriere.

Barefan
Barefan
270 Followers