Young Boss, Unwilling Celebrity Pt. 41

Story Info
Tim gets a little cover... but not nearly enough.
1.6k words
4.56
3.1k
0

Part 26 of the 28 part series

Updated 04/18/2024
Created 09/28/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Barefan
Barefan
271 Followers

Part 41

As Emilia was teasing Carly and preparing to take the washcloth onstage, two female stage hands entered from the left side of the studio. At first Tim didn't notice them, because he was preoccupied because Marcy had snuck her hand back down onto his ass and was fondling him. Again!

But when each of the women moved to each end of the short wall that had been put up, Tim saw them. And as they began moving the wall back and to the left, Tim was alarmed. "Hey!"

"What?" Marcy said, smiling up into his handsome face while she gave his bare behind a squeeze.

The women in the bleachers started applauding, and the stagehands smiled and nodded to them, as they removed the only visual block between cringing Tim and his appreciative audience.

"Why are they taking that away?!" Tim said, frantic.

"That was only there for our skit," Marcy said. "We need to clear the set before we do our next news broadcast."

"But--" Tim began, but then the crowd reacted to Emilia, who came walking quickly back into the studio with both hands behind her back.

Marcy saw her and turned toward her. Tim started to follow suit, but remembered at the last moment not to turn backward and inadvertently flash his bare bottom to the audience. As it was he turned just a little bit, which gave the women in the left side of the bleachers a tantalizing side view of his out-thrust bubble butt.

Marcy said to Emilia, "Did you find something for Mr. Johnson to cover himself with?"

"I did," Emilia said in an innocent voice, while trying not to grin. The crowd began to boo good-naturedly, before Emilia continued. "But I'm not sure it's going to work."

"I'll take it," Tim said, desperate because he was still so maddeningly erect. The last thing he needed in this nightmare, when he was trying to hide his junk, was for this ridiculous hard-on to persist!

"You heard our guest, Emilia," Marcy said. "Give him something to protect his modesty."

Emilia walked up to Marcy and coyly held out... the small washcloth.

The audience's boos turned to hoots of joy, and whistles.

Marcy stepped toward Emilia -- finally lifting her left hand off of Tim's goose-bumped bottom -- and took the wash cloth and did a slow, comedic double-take, looking from the small piece of cloth to Tim's crotch, and then back again.

"Oh come on," Tim moaned, his blush now back to full strength.

"I'm sorry," Emilia said, while not looking the least bit sorry. "But this was the only thing I could find."

"There were no towels, or a robe or something?" Tim asked, his voice getting a little higher pitched with anxiety.

Emilia just shook her head, with a pout that had a little grin in it.

Marcy gave Emilia a scolding look. "I'm very disappointed with you, Emilia. This is unacceptable." Then she turned apologetically to Tim, shrugged her shoulders, and offered him the cloth. "I guess this is better than nothing."

Tim looked like he wasn't sure about that.

Up in the booth, Lauren spoke to the two camera women. "Carol, stay on him."

Carol nodded. "I've got the front view covered."

Diana said, "I've got the rear view. And it is NICE!"

"I can see that," Lauren said, looking at the monitor. "It looks like that guy has been keeping up on his squats."

Diana giggled. "And his ass is so white, compared to the rest of his tan!"

"Except for his right cheek, which is looking more than a little pink," Lauren said, laughing.

Diana said, "Marcy has been spanking, pinching and groping the poor guy."

"Well she's going to have to spank his left cheek to even out the color," Carol said.

"I'll do it!" Diana said quickly, snickering.

"You two just mind your business," Lauren chided. "I've got the feeling we'll be studying this video later like it was the Zapruder film."

"What's that--" Carol began, before stopping. "Whoa!"

Marcy had just held the washcloth out in front of Tim and lowered it slowly until it was right in front of his crotch. She held it delicately, with a thumb and forefinger at each corner, and looked up into his eyes.

Tim looked at her, and tentatively adjusted his hands, moving his left hand to try to cover as much of his dick as it would, while stretching out his right hand to grab the cloth. As Marcy let him have it, she held onto one edge just a little bit longer, so that Tim had to tug it away from her.

As he did so, she let go, and for just a few seconds he lifted his other hand to secure the cloth, inadvertently uncovering his erection, which bobbed and swayed in the open until he could slap the cloth over it.

A huge wave of hooting and laughter, followed by applause, washed through the studio from the excited females who had just gotten a quick look at what they'd been hoping for since Tim had come out in a towel.

Lauren said, "Carol, did you--"

"I got it!" Carol said. "That is one big, hard dick!"

Diana said, "Shit, why do I have to be on this side of him?"

Carol said, "Ha! You've been gloating because you've gotten all the shots of his hot bare ass. Well now it's my turn!"

"Tell Marcy to turn him around," Diana said, laughing.

Time seemed to have slowed down for Tim again. After he'd frantically slapped the cloth over himself, he carefully tried to adjust it, and then groaned. The washcloth covered no more than a small loincloth would have, except that there was no leather thong to hold it on, and no flap in back to cover his butt!

The cloth seemed to be about 8 inches by 8 inches, and when at full mast (as it was now), Tim's penis was a little over 7 inches. If he was going to be able to cover his balls too, the washcloth was a couple of inches short.

If you've never been humiliatingly naked in front of several hundred screaming women, with just a washcloth to protect your modesty, you probably don't know the best way to accomplish that.

Tim didn't either. So he had to experiment, and quickly! At first he tried to put the bottom of his right hand down over his balls, and hold the washcloth up over the end of his dick with his off hand.

But as he fidgeted, he realized that gravity would be working against him, and the top of the cloth might dip a little, revealing his engorged head. So he moved his right hand upward, to be sure the top of the cloth stayed in place, while dropping his left hand to shield his balls.

He moaned when he realized that the feel of the cloth sliding across his dick made him shiver, and he realized that if he weren't careful, he might--

He tensed and eased up onto his toes, startled to feel Marcy's hand suddenly back on his bare tush, this time with a firm grip and then a small slap.

He had been so focused on trying to cover up that he had forgotten Marcy and the other females standing around him. When Marcy grabbed and slapped his ass she leaned closer and said, "That doesn't look easy."

Tim saw that Danielle and Shawna were just a few feet away. Their eyes were each on his crotch, and each had a hand over her mouth, but he could tell from the corners of their eyes that they were smiling.

His four pretty employees were close, too. Mia was leaning back in a way that told him she was looking at his bare ass -- she had certainly seen Marcy slap it like he was a naughty little boy! -- but the other three were watching the ridiculous kabuki routine he was doing with this damned washcloth.

He moaned again. Between the feeling of the cloth on his hard-on and Marcy's hand on his butt -- she was now sliding it up and down over his full curves back there -- he had to think of something else, or he was going to embarrass himself in an unthinkable way!

His eyes started to scan the bleachers, as he took a deep breath to try to center himself. He realized that he was going to have to make a run for it. He could feel how hot his face was, and he couldn't believe he was in this predica--

Tim stopped. He had noticed two specific women in the crowd, both attractive brunettes who looked to be in their early 40s. They both had "MILF" written all over them, and they were talking to each other, with one holding onto something in her lap, and the other one grabbing for it.

"My towel!" Tim said, suddenly furious. All of those lying women in the bleachers had said they had no idea where his towel had gone, and there were the two thieves, right in front of him! "Hey!" Tim said, "Give that back!"

And at that moment, he made one of the worst decisions of his life. After the mortifying last hour, after being teased and half-undressed -- and then fully undressed! -- in front of this crowd of cruel females who found his humiliating exposure hilarious, Tim snapped.

He stomped across the studio toward the bleachers, still holding the washcloth over his aroused dick with one hand, giving all the women on stage an unobstructed view of his bouncing, round rump.

"What is he doing?" Shawna said, as she noticed the pink hue of Tim's right butt cheek, compared to the pale white of left one.

"Oh, he's going to regret this," Marcy said.

Both of the women were smiling.

Barefan
Barefan
271 Followers