Young Couple / Older Neighbor Ch. 03

Story Info
Callie and Dan continue to explore with their older neighbor.
12.4k words
4.45
28.8k
63

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 11/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Thanks again to alphabetacajun for editing.

Disclaimer: All characters are 18+. This is a work of fiction. Any similarities to persons living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

Chapter 3 - Wednesday May 3

Callie woke to Dan's alarm. She was on her back and realized her left hand was between her legs lightly brushing the nub of her clit. She felt her body shiver and slid her finger between her lips to find her pussy wet. Dan slipped out of bed and she lay still for a couple of more minutes replaying yesterday in her mind as her finger teased her pussy. She could feel her outer lips gripping her small finger, "it feels like my pussy has gone back to normal" she thought to herself, "at least on the outside." She heard the toilet flush and rolled out of bed, walking downstairs naked. She used the bathroom near the kitchen since Dan would be shaving in the master bath. As she became more fully awake felt herself getting horny.

It seemed like yesterday was one revelation after another. First she learned that she could deepthroat a ten inch cock. Then even though she had found out on Monday that James could make her cum just by fucking her, yesterday he showed that he could make her cum over and over, literally for hours. And his edict that she had to edge but couldn't cum without his permission brought her hidden submissiveness to the surface. She poured Dan's coffee into his thermos next to his breakfast for the road and leaned against the counter. Her hand slid down to her crotch and started flicking her clit. "I'm edging for you James." she thought to herself. She was aware that Dan would be coming downstairs any minute, but she NEEDED to keep rubbing her clit.

When they had gotten home from James' house last night they had talked, sharing with each other things they had never acknowledged out loud. Dan admitted that he wanted Callie to cuckold him by letting a hung man become her lover. And Callie craved being dominated by an Alpha male, which Dan admitted he wasn't.

"Ohgod," Callie moaned. He legs bowed out as she pressed her crotch forward. Her fingers were already slick with her juice, "Nnnnng James, I have to stop or I am going to cum!"

She pulled her hand from her crotch, taking in ragged breaths. She jumped when she heard Dan speak, "god Callie, seeing you naked in the kitchen playing with your pussy is hot enough. Hearing you say that and knowing you'll do it a lot more today while I'm gone is crazy sexy!"

She blushed as she held up her wet fingers, "Am I crazy for letting James control me like this?"

"If you are then I'm just as crazy because I have never been so turned on!" he kissed her then grabbed is breakfast and thermos. "Love you. Good luck on your interview! I know you'll blow them away. And I'll see you and James at lunch."

"Thank you. Love you too. See you later," she stood in the doorway as he got in the car and opened the garage door. He looked at her and waved. She waved back, then cupped one small tit in her right hand and slid her left back to her pussy, framing her swollen clit between her fingers. He hit his bright lights and she saw his huge smile as he backed out.

"OK Callie girl, James wants you horny, but he also wants you to be a successful woman, so let's get ready for this interview!"

She looked at her watch and went into the room where James had set up workout gear for her not long after she and Dan had moved into the house. She did a quick leg circuit before going up to shower. She soaped her pussy feeling for stubble but she still felt nice and smooth. After drying her hair she put on a little make up. She didn't need much, a fact for which she was thankful. She walked to the closet to pick her outfit. She didn't want to look too casual but wanted to look good for James and Dan at lunch. "OK, mainly James," she admitted to herself. She decided on a cute black skirt that was a couple of inches above her knees but very flouncy. Her shirt was a white spaghetti strap tank that scooped low, showing just the top swells of her breasts. She put it on with a black waist length blazer that added a professional look to her outfit. Her shoes were black 3" heels with closed toes that she knew made her ass and legs look good, while still being business appropriate.

She debated going bare legged but decided she better wear hose since she wanted to impress at her interview. Dan had bought her a big collection of thigh highs, some for a garter belt but most with elastic to stay up. He had to order them from a specialty shop because she was so short. She picked out a pair of sheer black stay up style and slid them on. When she pulled them up her hand brushed her bare pussy and she realized she had forgotten panties. She laughed to herself, and found a black cotton thong that wouldn't leave panty lines. She looked at herself in the mirror and smiled. She looked like the fresh faced college graduate shes was, dressed cute but not slutty.

Looking at her watch she saw it was 8:45. She went downstairs and out to the front porch to wait on James. She was aware of the feel of her thong pressed against her pussy. Without thinking her hand went under her skirt, and she traced the crease of her pussy up to her clit. It felt swollen already, protruding even further than it normally did. She sighed as she felt the tingle along her clit up to her nipples. She pressed a little harder, shifting her legs further apart. A movement caught the corner of her eye and she saw James' truck backing out of his garage. She walked down the short driveway to meet him at the street. He stopped and got out of the truck, walking around to open her door for her. She hugged him and tilted her head up for a kiss before climbing into the cab.

"You look very nice," he complimented her as the truck started moving. "Did you and Dan get a chance to talk?"

"Thank you for the compliment," she beamed at him, happy that he liked her outfit. "We actually had a very good talk last night."

"That's good to hear. I am serious when I say I don't want to do anything to jeopardize your happiness with Dan."

"I know that and so does Dan, and we appreciate it more than you know," they were holding hands on the console and she gave his a squeeze. "It has also encouraged Dan and I to really open up to each other about what we want."

James glanced over at her, "And what is it you two want?"

She took a deep breath and wet her lips. She could feel her clit throbbing in time with her heartbeat, "Dan wants me to cuckold him.... with you. You know what that means, right?"

"I am familiar with the concept. From our conversations over the last few days that was apparent even if he hadn't admitted it. I am glad Dan knows what he wants. What he is. And it does not make him less of a man. It is just part of who he is." James pulled into a strip mall, parking in a deserted part of the lot. "We are two minutes from the day care, so we have a little time to talk before you need to be there. Now that we have established what Dan wants, tell me what you want Callie."

They were facing each other across the console. James had his right arm on the console and was turned looking at her. She unbuckled her seat belt and turned toward him bringing her left leg against the back of the seat. He was 60. Her own father had just turned 50. His hair was gray, and while he had a handsome face it had a few wrinkles from the passage of time. His hands were rough from working with them his entire life. He had a bit of a belly, not fat but not skinny. He was more than a foot taller than her. Despite, or because of all of that she could feel her heart hammering in her chest while at the same time her pussy had an ache. An ache that could only be quelled by James taking her.

Callie focused an answered James' question. "I want to get my Master's degree and be a teacher. I want to make Dan happy every day. I want three kids to love and spoil. I want to feel as sexy, and as wanted, every day, as I have felt the last two days. I want to experience things sexually I have not even imagined. And there is only one way I that I am sure can make all of that happen," her hands found his and held it tightly. Her mouth was suddenly dry but she continued, "I want you to....own me."

She ignored the tear that fell down her cheek as she held onto his hand for dear life while he looked at her. He cleared his throat and swallowed, looking away for a moment before turning back to her, bringing his left hand to cover hers.

"I know you will be the teacher that every child loves and every parent wants for their children. I will insist that Dan is aware of everything we do, whether he is present or not. I will push you to your limit and beyond sexually. And I will love you and your children until I die. Is that what you want from me?"

"Oh Yes! Yes! Yes!" she climbed over the console into his lap and hugged him, showering him with kisses.

He kissed and hugged her, then leaned her back and looked into her eyes, "OK OK, get yourself together. It's 9:40. It's time for your interview."

"Yes Daddy," she sniffled, then kissed his nose before climbing back to her seat. Pulling the visor down she looked at herself in the mirror, taking a tissue from her purse and dabbing her eyes. She took out her lipstick and reapplied, then turned to look at him. "Do I look alright?"

"You look perfect," he started the truck and went the short distance to the day care. It was set back from the road with a big fenced playground and a circular driveway in front. "This is a the best day care in Brentwood. I had a few customers with kids here when it first opened."

"Wish me luck! I'll text you when I'm finished."

"I won't be far. Good luck!"

James was walking out of the Co-OP a few blocks from the day care when Callie texted an hour later, "All done! Emoji"

He texted back, "OMW" and five minutes later they were headed to downtown Nashville to meet Dan. As soon as they was away from the day care she shrugged out of her jacket and tossed it in the back seat. She looked down and saw the bumps of her nipples poking through the thin shirt. She talked nonstop during the twenty minute drive. She loved the set up of the day care, and when she met with the owner after the interview she had a good feeling that she would get an offer.

"They have an interview tomorrow but Angela said she thought I was perfect for the job, especially since I wasn't looking for full time."

"That's great! When will she let you know?"

"Probably Monday. I'll be a nervous wreck until then, especially tomorrow when I'll be alone all day."

"It will be fine, " he pulled into a parking lot a few blocks from the restaurant. "We are here early, so show me that pretty pussy."

There were cars parked around them that were probably workers like Dan, who wouldn't be back to their cars until after work. Callie unbuckled and shifted to lean against the seat like she had at the pool store yesterday. She lifted her skirt showing off the tops of her thigh highs and her black panties.

"Take your panties off and put them on the dash. Have you been edging like you were told?"

"Uh-huh," she slipped her panties over her heels and tossed them onto the dash. "I was so horny last night after what we did that even after talking to Dan I couldn't fall asleep. I edged until about midnight and I had to stop four times. I woke up this morning with my hand on my clit and started rubbing it before Dan got out of bed. He also saw me edging in the kitchen when he came downstairs! I didn't know he was there until I had to stop. I thought he would be upset that he wasn't involved, but he loved it."

As she talked she was rubbing her pussy. She tucked the hem of her skirt into the waist to hold it out of the way. She saw him staring at her fingers sliding across her slit. She thought she wouldn't be horny after being so nervous from the interview but after only a few seconds her pussy was oozing juice.

"I can't believe how wet you make me, Daddy. I guess my cunny knows it needs a lot of lube to handle your big cock."

"Your pussy was made to be stretched Callie, and I plan to stretch it a lot. You realize that soon you will not be able to feel Dan when he puts his little pecker in your cunt."

"I know," she flicked her clit and shuddered. "He has never made me cum with his cock, so I don't mind. I think he likes the idea of it too. Mmmmm, I have to stop or I'm going to cum."

She pulled her hand away and he watched as her cunt pulsed, more of her clear juice leaking out. He smiled at her and got out of the truck, going around to open her door and help her down. She posed on the seat, spreading her legs so he could see her bald pussy shiny with her juice.

"I love the way you look at my pussy."

"Your pussy is beautiful. Especially when it's stretched around my cock."

"Hmmmm, that makes me tingle!"

They held hands as they walked to Dino's. Dan was waiting on the sidewalk outside, and when he saw them he smiled and waved. Callie gave him a hug and a kiss, but as they walked in she took James' hand again. James could feel her shivering and gave her hand a squeeze. She told Dan about her interview as they waited to get seated. They were led to a booth with James and Dan across from each other and Callie in the back between them. Dan ordered spaghetti and James ordered lasagna for Callie and himself.

"Callie and I came to an agreement this morning that I hope you support," James looked over at Dan.

"What agreement did you make?" Dan looked nervously from James to Callie.

"After talking it through it came down to a very simple understanding. Why don't you tell him Callie?"

Callie looked at James then over to Dan, "James owns me now." She whispered.

"He what?" Dan felt weak.

Dan had played out the events of the day before over and over while at work this morning. Now he realized it was happening. He hadn't known how exactly they would define their new dynamic. He had read stories and looked up blogs about cuckolding. Some had very specific agreements between the three involved, while for others the husband acted oblivious to what his wife was doing. The voyeur in Dan wanted to know what Callie was doing. He trusted that Callie would always want him as her husband, even though she had given her body to James.

"He owns me," Callie repeated, louder this time. "I will always love you Dan. And I want to spend my life with you. But I know that for us to be everything we want, I have to let James control me...completely."

"Callie put your right foot in Dan's lap and your left in mine. Dan, the first thing you need to know is that Callie will always be honest with you and keep you informed of what we do. You may not always get advanced notice but we will not keep things from you to be spiteful or mean."

While James spoke Callie shifted in the booth, lifting first one foot and then the other. She was now almost in a split with a high heel in each of the men's lap. Her skirt rose up to her stocking tops and she could feel her pussy lips part.

"Look in her lap and tell me what you see."

Dan leaned over and looked. She was shielded from the rest of the customers by the table cloth as well as being in the back of the booth.

"I can see the top of her thigh highs. And her legs are really spread wide. Her skirt is barely hiding her, um, her pussy."

"Callie, tuck your skirt into your waist. Now what do you see Dan?"

Callie had immediately done as James said, feeling herself blushing even as her breathing got heavier. She didn't look down even though she knew her pussy was completely uncovered.

"I can see her thighs above her hose, and her pussy. It's wet. The lips are parted and her clit looks swollen."

"Who owns your cunt Callie?"

"You do James."

"Play with it."

She dropped her left hand under the table and began to rub it, a soft moan escaping as she felt her wetness.

"Your little penis has never satisfied your wife's cunt Dan. I'm going to stretch it so much it will be pointless for you to fuck it."

"James, I have to stop or I'll cum."

"So soon? See how ready she is for me Dan?"

"Yes," Dan looked over at his wife. "I always wanted to see her like this. Deep down I knew I could never get her to this point."

Their server stopped by, and James asked for a glass of ice. When it was brought he looked at Callie, "Sit on your napkin and start rubbing ice on your cunt."

She lifted her ass long enough to slide the cloth napkin under her, then picked out an ice cube and put her hand between her legs. Her feet jerked and she let out a loud gasp. "Ohfuck. It's so cold!"

Dan and James could see her arm moving as she rubbed her pussy with the ice. After a minute she brought her empty hand up and dug another cube from the glass. She closed her eyes, her tongue out touching her upper lip.

"Tell Dan how it feels."

"The ice is freezing cold Dan, but my cunt is so hot it feels good. Oh damn, I have to stop or I'll cum!"

James had her play with her pussy the rest of lunch, alternating using just her fingers or ice cubes. Her feet remained in their laps. James had Dan lean over and look at her cunt and describe it a few times. He was amazed at how big her clit swelled and her lips had drawn open exposing her wet pink inner lips. She had to stop several more times to keep from cumming. When James finally told her to stop and put the napkin on the table it was soaked with water and pussy juice.

After the server brought the check James had Callie put her feet down, "go to the restroom and roll the waist of your skirt until the hem is an inch below your stocking tops. On your way back walk slowly through the bar area and wait at the hostess stand."

When Callie left James turned to Dan, "are you having fun so far? You may think I'm moving fast, but trust me, it's best for her to learn her place quickly. What she is experiencing today is tame compared to what I have planned for her in the future."

"I love what you are doing, James. Seeing how turned on she is, even knowing she's embarrassed, makes it that much hotter."

"Good. I value your feedback Dan. I may not always act on your suggestions, but I will always listen. Alright, let's go. The architect is just a few blocks away."

Callie was waiting as instructed, her small sexy body getting glances from everyone, and stares from many, as the business lunch crowd came and went. Her legs were almost completely exposed, the sheer black stockings accentuating every curve of her muscular thighs and calves. Even in her 3" heels she was markedly shorter than everyone else. She had a nervous look on her face, but she had the same gleam in her eye that Dan remembered from when he would take her out in Boston to show her off. Knowing that someone else was controlling her made it even more exciting for him.

James stepped up and placed his hand in the small of her back, nodding at Dan who opened the door for them. James' hand was on her waist possessively as they walked. The sidewalk was crowded enough that Dan was forced to walk behind them. James took the opportunity to tug her skirt up giving Dan a glimpse of the curve of her ass. When they arrived at the architect they were shown to a small meeting room. A low table was in the middle with two love seats on one side and a desk chair occupied by an attractive young lady. There were two large folders in front of her on the desk. James guided Callie to a love seat and sat next to her while Dan sat alone.

"Hello there! I am so delighted to share our vision for your home. My name is Natalie Bowman, and I will be your point of contact for this project."