Young Couple / Older Neighbor Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohmy, you sexy little cock junkie," he stared into her eyes when he felt her tongue snake out from her wide stretched mouth and begin to flutter against the thick tube running the length of his cock. She moved her hands to wrap around his thighs and then pulled, lifting herself and impaling her throat on his cock. A low wail coming from her throat was suddenly cut off when he breached her throat. She had tears streaming from the corners of her eyes but her progress did not stop until her lips were buried in his pubes and his fat balls were pressed tightly against her chin. He could feel her tongue flicking back and forth across the base of his ball sack.

She slowly pulled back, then shifted again, her hands on his belly pushing him to lay back in the chair. She half squatted and her hand found his balls again. She rammed her face down harder, a liquid 'glurk' coming from deep in her throat as she took him to the root. She found a rhythm, rocking forward and back, letting her weight force her face onto his thick pole. Drool and precum were dripping down his shaft where she smeared them over his balls as she cradled and massaged them. Her throat was making steady 'glurk, glurk, glurk' sounds, and her eyes varied from staring up at his face to closing in concentration as she face fucked herself with abandon. At one point her eyes went wide and she faltered, a high keening noise coming from her as her fingers tightened painfully on his balls. Her lips had just locked around the head and she fell forward. His swollen knob smacked the entrance to her throat with a solid 'thwack' but her momentum forced her clenched throat to relent causing her face to slam into his belly. She started choking but seemed unable to pull herself back, her throat continuously gripping and squeezing his cock. He wrapped his hands in her hair to pull her up but she quickly reached up and held his wrist with a long low groan sending ripples of ecstasy throughout his groin. Her entire face was obscured by his crotch and belly as she slowly began to grind herself harder against him. After being impaled for two or three minutes she finally pulled completely off of his cock. Her face was bright red and she was crying.

"I'm so sorry Daddy!" she snuffled, her tiny hand holding his cock against her cheek as her other cradled his balls, "I couldn't stop. I tried but I couldn't!"

"Tell me what you did," James cupped her chin, tilting it up.

"I came. Without touching my pussy at all. Your cock felt so good in my throat. It was almost like when you fuck my cunt. I tried to tell you but I couldn't."

"It's OK. I am ready to cum now, so why don't you finish what you started with that pretty mouth, and then we'll rest."

She nodded, her cheek smeared with slime as she smiled up at him. She pursed her lips and ran his fat head across them, darting her tongue out to swipe at the precum drooling out. Her small hands didn't come close to encircling the thick shaft. As she squeezed and stroked it she could feel the soft fleshy covering moving over the iron hard tube of meat. "How does this fit in my pussy? And down my throat? I really am made to be his little fuck toy!"

Taking a deep breath she tilted his cock back down and in one long gulp socketed his cock into her throat. She paused and he saw her eyes sparkling as she started alternating swallowing and moaning, shaking her head with his cock buried to the root in her throat. After several seconds she pulled off and ran her fist up and down the shaft, "I want it James. I want your cum for dessert. I want it every day," she licked and sucked on the fat knob, then took him to the balls again, repeating her moans and swallowing.

"After you rest will you fuck my hungry cunt?" she swiped her tongue across the head as she fisted him. "I want to cum with your cock in my pussy. I NEED it."

She held herself down for a solid minute as she gulped and moaned. She felt his balls drawing up and swallowed even harder, keeping her lips pressed against his belly. He grabbed her by the hair and pulled her off, "Jerk me onto your face, slut. Keep your mouth open and paint your face with my cum."

She jerked him in slow steady strokes, feeling his balls contracting in her other hand. Her mouth was open wide with her tongue our as she stared at the fat cock head inches from her face. She saw the slit start to open just as he let out a long, low groan. The first blast hit her forehead and ricocheted into her hair. The second and third roped across her left eye down her cheek. She kept stroking and he kept spewing. He reached down and pushed his cock to rest the head on her bottom lip, and the last three spurts coated her tongue. When she felt him finally relax she sucked the tip to get the last dregs before sitting back on her heels. Her mouth was still open with her tongue floating in cum. She had streaks across her forehead and both cheeks, with a thick gob hanging from her left eyelash.

"Don't swallow, and don't move," he said as he grabbed her camera and typed in the code. He took several pics and then started the video. "Now swallow, and tell Dan what you did."

She ran her tongue through the gobs of cum in her mouth before closing and swallowing.

"Dan, I keep learning things about me that I never knew," she ran a finger across her eye and down her cheek, guiding the cum into her mouth. "I was fucking my face on James' big cock when I had an orgasm without touching my pussy at all! It was a good one, better than any I've ever had with you, although not as good as when he fucks my cunt."

He handed her the phone and she typed a message and sent it, then showed him the message that she sent under the pic of her face coated in cum and her mouth full of the thick spooge, "Good girls eat their Daddy's cum, right?" He saw that she sent the video also.

"Let's take a shower and rest for a while," James took her hand and led her upstairs.

They took a quick shower and James went to the bed Dan and Callie shared, pulling the covers down. He heard the hair dryer start up and laid down propped up on Dan's pillows. The hair dryer stopped and Callie came into room, climbing onto the bed and snuggling up against him with her left arm draped over his chest. He looked at the clock and saw that it was almost 8:00 PM. He stroked her back, his hand grazing her firm ass, while her left hand drifted down to caress his soft cock.

James took her phone from the side table, "Your phone buzzed while you were drying your hair."

"Unlock it for me? I don't want to let go," she gave his cock a squeeze. Her right hand was tucked between them.

James keyed in the code and held it so they both could see the text from Dan, "Holy shit Callie! That is a huge load of cum. You look super sexy with your face covered in his cum..."

"I think Dan really likes seeing you messy, Callie."

"I think so too. But I know he can't like it more than me!" She had her head on his chest, looking down at her hand as it moved along his cock. "I never knew a cock could be so sexy. I guess Dan's is so small it doesn't look impressive. But yours, god, it makes me shiver."

James kissed the back of her head, "I am glad it's my cock that has turned you into a big cock slut. Tell me what you were feeling when you orgasmed earlier. I have never known of a woman doing that."

"I was concentrating on taking you all the way down my throat over and over, making my mouth like a pussy for you. I guess I convinced myself that it was a pussy, because I started getting the same feeling I get when you fuck me. It hit me fast, and I was trying to pull my mouth of your cock to tell you I needed to stop, but it was too late. That's when I lost my balance and fell, literally face first, on your big ol' cock! It felt amazing, actually. My throat was twitching just like my pussy does, and I was too out of it to worry about breathing."

"I agree it did feel amazing. You will have to try again sometime and see if you can replicate it."

"I definitely want to try it again," James' cock had become rock hard in her hand as they had talked. "I'm finding that having your cock in my mouth is a huge turn on. But my favorite place for it is in my pussy."

She slid on top of him and kissed him as she guided him against her wet pussy, "Mmmm, it feels so hot against my pussy. And the tip is so wide it seems like there is no way it will fit in me."

Her forehead scrunched up as she bore down until the fat head suddenly popped in, "Nnnnggg!" she looked up at James with her her blue eyes wide. "Soooo big." She bit her lip and pressed back, her pussy slowly giving way to the massive meat invading it. Her hands were on his chest for balance as she kept forcing herself to take his cock.

"You're doing great Callie. Give me all of that sweet little pussy."

"Ohfuck,," she looked down her body and saw her pussy lips an inch from the base of his cock. "I'm going to cum!"

James gripped her hips and shoved her down, feeling the back wall of her pussy flex as she bottomed out. She squealed and shuddered as her orgasm hit, her juice gushing out to coat his balls. She threw her head back, "Oooohhh myyyy goooooodddd!," her ass twitched and writhed as she rode out her orgasm.

James felt her swollen pussy lips hugging the very base of his cock and knew she had finally taken all of him. His hands on her hips held her tightly against him with her legs spread wide around his thick waist. She took a deep breath and looked down at him.

"It's all the way in isn't it?"

He nodded, then hunched up against her, bringing a strangled moan from her throat.

"It hurts, but it feels good," her hand went to her belly and she rubbed two inches above her navel. "I can feel it here."

"I can feel your fingers rubbing the head. Your pussy feels amazing."

She wiggled experimentally, her eyes fluttering as sparks rocketed from her overstuffed pussy, "I want this a lot James. Cumming with your cock in my throat feels good, but nothing compares to this! I will do whatever you want if you will keep fucking my pussy."

"You have a deal. Now show me how much you love my cock."

Callie shifted, bringing her feet flat on the bed in a squat. She rose up slowly until the head was just at her pussy mouth, then she slowly reversed direction. She took him all the way, a low moan escaping her when she felt him nudging against her pussy wall. She gave her ass a wiggle before repeating her stroke. She slowly increased her pace. James could see the flush spreading down her chest, and after a couple of minutes her second orgasm hit. She gasped and trembled, grinding herself tightly against his crotch as she rode it out. As soon as it faded she began to ride again. He was amazed at her stamina. Her stomach was clenched and her strong thigh muscles tensed and relaxed as rose and fell on him.

After her third orgasm he rolled them over and began to fuck her missionary. Her arms went around his neck and her legs flopped open, giving him complete access to her hungry pussy. He held himself up for a few minutes, then laid his weight on her, his hands sliding under her to grip her ass. He hammered into her with long hard strokes, their bodies slapping together wetly. She screamed and came hard, her breath coming in short gasps as she felt herself smothered by his large body. He raised up and grabbed her ankles, pushing them over her head. Her ass came off the bed, changing the angle of his attack. He slammed down, his cockhead sliding along the sensitive roof of her pussy.

"Oh yes! You're making me cum again!"

She bounced beneath him, her pussy making lewd squelching sounds as he long stroked her over and over. He pulled out and guided her into doggie style, pushing her chest against the bed. She sucked in her breath when she felt him reenter her, the position making her pussy feel even tighter. Her ass flexed each time he slammed into her. After an hour of solid fucking he pulled out and flopped onto the bed. His cock was still rock hard but he was sweating and gasping like he had ran a marathon.

"I can't get over how much you can cum." the sheets beneath them were soaked with her juice as they lay in a tangle.

"I never dreamed I could cum like this. I love it! I will never ask you to stop, and I will never say no. I mean that James. You can have me anytime, anywhere, for as long as you want."

"You know I am going to hold you to that. Did you enjoy showing off in town today?"

"Uh-huh. At first it was embarrassing being so exposed, but that was part of the turn on. Honestly what got me wettest was Dan being there. People had to know he and I were a couple even though I left with you."

They lay there for a few minutes. James almost dozed off. He felt so relaxed with Callie snuggled against his side, her head on his chest and her hand teasing his chest and belly hair. His cock had lost some of it's hardness although it was still engorged and shiny wet from being in Callie's pussy for the last hour plus. She slid down his body, lifting his cock from his thigh and laying it up his belly. When her lips touched the head she opened them and took him into her mouth. He moaned softly with his eyes closed, feeling her sucking and licking the head as she held it in her mouth. His cock regained it's firmness, bringing a contented moan from Callie. After fifteen minutes of her softly suckling just the head, she raised up and turned to look at him. He opened his eyes when he felt her take her mouth off of his cock and looked down at her.

"Will you take a picture with your cock all the way in my pussy for Dan?" she ran her hand up and down his thick shaft.

"Of course," he ran his hand over the sheet until he felt her phone. "How do you want me?"

"I think if I sit on it and lean back it will give him a good angle, don't you? We can do several different positions to see what looks best."

She straddled him and raised up, notching his cock against her pussy and sighing as she felt it filling her once more. Her ass came to rest on his thighs and she wiggled, getting the base of his cock fully sheathed between her swollen lips.

"So full," she whispered. "I never dreamed it could feel so good to be stuffed like this. OK, let's get some pictures!"

Her feet were flat on the bed next to James' hips, and she arched her back with her arms behind her propping her up. Her weight was all on her crotch, holding the fat meat firmly in her pussy. Her chest was parallel to the bed, her perky tits pointing at the ceiling. James aimed the phone at their crotches and took several pictures, then zoomed out and took more of her in her awkward position.

"OK, I took a few."

She nodded, then keeping her back arched she used her legs to begin raising and lowering her cunt on him, the angle hitting fresh spots deep in her channel.

"Oh yes. Gonna cum on Daddy's cock again!"

She trembled and came, her legs shaking until she lowered herself back down with her pussy clenching on James' cock. She reached out and James took her hand, helping her straighten back up. She laughed and raised up off of his cock.

"How should we do it next?"

For the next hour they took pictures in various positions, most of them showing his cock buried to the hilt in her pussy. Doggie style with the phone beneath them showing his big balls mashed against her cunt mouth. Face down ass up from behind. James standing beside the bed with Callie's legs folded against her chest. Callie had James fuck her long enough for her to cum in every position, which didn't take long. They rested with James spooned behind her, his cock lodged in her pussy. Callie was thumbing through the pics, stopping every so often to zoom in.

"Am I weird for getting turned on looking at myself?" she looked over her shoulder and kissed his cheek.

"Not at all. You are incredibly sexy, and your pussy looks very erotic stuffed with my cock."

"Yeah, it does. I think it would be more fun if we had someone to take the pictures so we didn't have to stop. Maybe we'll have Dan take pictures sometime."

"I'd be fine with that. I have a feeling Dan is going to see a lot of pictures of you."

"Speaking of my husband, let's send him this one first," Callie tapped on a pic and zoomed in. The picture was from her first pose. The phone screen was filled with Callie's bald pussy buried in the thicket of James' pubes. Just above her slit a slight bulge was visible under the smooth skin of her lower belly.

"Would you let me trim your pubes? I think it would be super hot to see my cunt lips mashed against your belly."

"Of course you can. I'd like to see that also."

She wiggled her ass against him, then typed in the text to Dan to go with the picture, "Daddy has resized me, baby. Your XS wife's pussy can now swallow an XL cock balls deep."

An answering text came through seconds later, "I can't believe you took it all! Last week you said it would be impossible..."

James lifted her right leg as he spooned her from behind and was slowly fucking her as she texted Dan. "He's fucking me now as we look at the pictures we took. When tried lots of positions for you. And he made me cum every time!" She attached the pic of James behind her with her face down on the bed.

Dan: "I hope he didn't hurt your kitty..."

Callie: "My kitty is a cunt now sweetheart. Sometimes it did hurt a little, but it's a good hurt. And I promised him he could have it any time he wants."

She sent him one more picture, the one with James standing beside the bed, her elbows behind her knees pressing them to the bed beside her chest. "Daily yoga keeps me nice and limber for Daddy." This position showed her pussy lips stretched thin, with her clit jutting out, the top of her slit bright red and shiny with juice.

Dan: "I'm walking out the door. I'll be home soon. I'm glad you are my sexy hotwife! I LOVE YOU!"

Callie: "I'll be waiting. Emoji"

James was panting as he slow fucked Callie, "I'm about to cum Callie," he told her.

"Mmmmm, yes, fill my young cunt with your cum. I want Dan to see how messy you make me."

She turned her head and they kissed as he humped into her. She slid her hand down and rubbed her clit, feeling his shaft sliding in and out of her pussy. She pressed against her lower belly and could feel him sliding back and forth. She started humping her ass back against him and felt herself starting to cum. She moaned loudly into his mouth and just as her orgasm hit she felt his cock pulsing, gob after gob of cum flooding her pussy. She held her hand over her pussy as he slowly pulled back, rolling onto her back and closing her thighs.

"Mmmmmm, thank you," She glanced at her phone, opening her 'find my iphone' app. "Dan is ten minutes away. Do you want to stay and see how he likes the look of my messy cunt?

"I think I am going to go home. It's late, and I have my all day meeting tomorrow. I'm sure I'll talk to you tomorrow at some point. Besides, I think you two need some alone time to talk."

"OK. Thank you for keeping me company tonight. Now that I can take all of your beautiful cock I feel like a real woman."

They kissed and James got dressed, pulling the sheet over her before he walked to his house. As he went through the gate to his backyard he saw Dan's car lights coming down the road.

Dan pulled into the garage and took a deep breath. His phone was on the magnetic holder on his dash, open to the last pic Callie had sent. He could feel his cock oozing precum in his boxers, something that had been common all evening. He walked into the darkened kitchen and didn't hear anything. He went upstairs and saw a dim glow coming from the master bedroom. When he stepped inside he saw his beautiful wife laying on his side of the bed with the sheet over her, and the raw smell of sex assaulted his nose. He walked to the side of the bed and sat down, looking into her bright blue eyes.